Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ "Fire" ❯ "Fire" ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
In a way, it burnt. It was furious, keeping her on her toes, keeping her face hot, the air in the room warm and steamy. She could have stopped it, any time she wanted to. But she’d been so cold before. Now, there was heat - perhaps a bit too much, but she felt his fingers run down her breasts soak-panties, her stomach and lower and moaned. Losing track of her thought, she couldn’t think about anything. Wasn’t that why people had sex? The rush, the thrill, the throwing away of the mundane for something fun, lively, passionate.

They agreed it was only supposed to be for one night. They had a difference in age, and she was dating his older brother. But Takeru had looked sopitiful, so pathetic, like a kicked dog when he and Hikari had split. Neither of them had been able to keep their hands off each other. Their fire burnt her, and some would say it was romantic, but in a sense, it was like a premonition. Sora (when she could think around Takeru’s lips on her neck, his hands feeling her mini-skirt and panties as though they were everywhere at once) felt like she was being burnt at the stake for her crime, that soon the fire within them would transform, becoming a disaster and bringing destruction. But after destruction, there is always rebirth, isn’t there?

But that was for another time. For now, it was her and Takeru, skin to skin like it was the last day on earth.

~ ~