Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ +Yama Sutra+ ❯ Aggravation ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Title: Yama Sutra

Chapter: Four ~ Aggravation

Author: Burned Vamp

Date: 03 28 17

Disclaimer:  I do not own Digimon or nachos.

Warnings:  Yaoi. Naughtiness. Swearing. Angry Tai. And invasion of privacy (no surprise).


* * * * *

Yamato woke up to a nose full of brown fluff and he sneezed. The next thing he did was grab for the phone in a panic.

PLEASE pick up! Even though his mind was screaming his voice was hushed when the recipient answered.  "Baby? ... Yeah, I'm sorry. I know... I'm sorry, baby! I... Tai... he spent the night..."

What woke Tai that morning was the hollering from across the connection.  Yet he continued to feign sleep so as not to miss a word. Sounds like Yama called his little bitch already. GRRRRRRR.

"Look, I'll make it up to you... YES, tonight. I'll... think of something. Aw, baby, please don't be upset. I was in agony without you..." Yama chuckled at something then. "Yes of COURSE."

He jumped when startled by a glowering Tai... falling out of bed. "Okay, I'll see you at school. Bye!" Click.

"MORNING, Tai! Time to get ready for school!" Yama grabbed some clothes, and ran to the bathroom before Tai could utter a word. Not that he had very many PLEASANT ones he wanted to share with the sexy beast. Then Tai's eye wandered to the discarded phone.

However, before he could grab it, Yama came running back into the room, unshowered, and hollering, "SHIT! Tai! We're gonna be late!"

Needless to say, they dressed rather quickly (Tai in one of the many sets of spare clothes he kept there), and without breakfast, ran off to school. Tai growled and whimpered all the way.

*****

LUNCH TIME

GRRR WHERE is that damn blonde!, Tai thought as he prowled the hallways. And easily distracted as always, he spotted the next best thing...

"Hey! Yo! Dizzy Izzy!"

Koushiro groaned. "Yes, Tai?"

"Where's your blue haired bob job?"

"WHAT!? TAI!"

"Sorry, just trying to be romantic about it."

"Then some advice for you, Tai," Koushiro grated his teeth. "Don't ever be romantic with Yamato. It might get you killed."

"Awwww... who would kill me?"

Speak of the devil and he will appear and *accidentally* shove you in the back, though killing was still a serious temptation.  This devil glared menacingly with maroon eyes when Tai turned to confront him.  His first sight was of a smile so OBVIOUSLY forced, even he caught the malice behind it (which is saying a lot).

"Hai, Daisuke?" He asked cautiously.

Daisuke was in turned pushed aside softly, out of Tai's face.

"Nice night, Tai?" Ken's saccharine voice interrupted as he ushered Daisuke down the hall.  His smile appeared more sincere but Tai shuddered anyway.

"What is up with those two?" Tai blinked after them, stumped.

"I don't know... what DID you do last night?"

"Spent the night at Yama's."

Koushiro smacked his forehead. He will NEVER figure out why Yamato lets Stupid Tai get his way.

* * * *

A/N:  It be many more years since the last update as compared to the update before. If you find your way back here, my thanks to you and the following reviewers:

not like the movies:  i continued!  Almost 9 years later...

Trio Wing:  Oh what that bed has seen...  And I updated!

samurai shoes:  Moooooooore as requested. Much much later than expected.

caro somen:  OKAY OKAY. =)

New Obsessions:  I'm feeling very bad abooot the delay... Better late than never?

Pareathe:  Hey, guess what?  ^.^