Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ 10 ways to tell..... ❯ Prologue

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer: I dont own Digimon.


10 Ways to Tell if you are obsessed with Digimon




1. You have every known episode recorded on tape

2. You demand that your parents to send you to camp in hopes finding a gate to the DigiWorld

3. You buy all the D3's and Determinals at the toy store knowing that one of them will have to be the real thing.

4. Where ever you go you are always dressed in your best outfit just incase a digivice falls from the sky and you get transported to the DigiWorld.

5. You always have a roll of toilet paper, toothbrush, and extra pair of clothes with you no matter where you go.

6. You keep your cat close to you and when you are in trouble you say "Fluffymon its time to digivolve" and even if your poor cat doesn't digivolve you are sure to scare your enemy away by showing your insanity.

7. You get excited when your computer starts to act weird, even though it probably just a virus eating away at your hard drive.

8. You go complety insane and try to create a Patamon, by splicing the genes of a pig and a bat together.

9. You die your hair pink and become friends with a plant knowing someday it will talk back to you.

10. Suddenly you go off the deep end and on Halloween you chase after anybody wearing a vampire outfit saying, "I will get you Myotismon." And you once again try to get your poor cat named Fluffy to digivolve.