Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ 100 Days With Mr. Arrogant ❯ Enter: Ishida Yamato Intolerable Guy! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

100 Days With Mr. Arrogant ::::: Previous
 
 
» Mimi finally got into her first day of college life. With Sora by her side, she explores the large campus, and on their way, they came across a bunch of fan girls of a guy named Ishida Yamato. The guy seemed mysterious for Mimi…
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Chapter Two: Enter: Ishida Yamato! Intolerable Guy!
 
 
"And here's the lunchroom…" Sora pointed into a restaurant-like room. She was amazed by the school's facilities. But still on her mind was the happening a while ago.
 
How could an ordinary student makes girls fall head over heels for him?
 
"… Hey, Mimi?" Sora asked, apparently seeing the girl in deep thoughts. "Are you alright? Do we need to rest now for a while?"
 
"Uh, I'm fine, let's continue!" she cheerily said. "Where do we go next?"
 
Suddenly, a dark-haired guy with a smaller guy beside him arrived at the place where they are. The two of them, one wearing an orange shirt and the other a turtle neck green shirt. They both smiled at Sora and looked at Mimi. Then they looked at each other and gasped.
 
"Oh my god, Sora! You're with the famous model?" the spiky dark brown haired cried out, running to Sora's side and grinning foolishly at Mimi. The next guy with fiery red hair slapped his forehead, walked slowly closer to the former and pulled him away. He later on bowed down and excused the other guy's action.
 
"Please excuse my friend for acting weirdly." He looked up with a moderate smile, and glared at the grumbling inside guy.
 
"Oh Mimi, these are Yagami Taichi and Izumi Koushirou." She pointed to each of them. "the weird one is definitely just Taichi,"
 
"Ah, Sora! You're getting me embarrassed!" he cried out, blushing a bit.
 
"I'm Tachikawa Mimi, nice to meet the both of you!" she said. The two boys were pretty impressed by her nice gestures.
 
"Koushiro and Taichi are also in some of my classes." Sora continued "and they are always around, so you could bump again with them the next time."
 
"And if you'll be dealing with problems, don't hesitate to ask us for help." Taichi began.
 
"Now Taichi, don't look as if you're a know-all." Sora teased him. Taichi glared at Sora, then when Mimi looked at them, they both smiled at her. They do not want to upset her. Koushiro sighed.
 
"… I hope you'll get used to them. They've been my problem since senior high school." He told Mimi. Then he glanced at his watch.
 
"Hey you two, stop arguing, we'll be late for our fist class!" he pulled the arms of each of them. He stopped and went to Mimi. Sora followed him.
 
"Are you going to be fine by your own now?" they all asked.
 
She smiled. "Go ahead, guys. Your class is important. I'll be fine since Sora had toured me around. I'll be going to my class as well."
 
"Good." Sora said. "we'll see you later. When is your vacant period?"
 
"At 1 PM,"
 
"Taichi's vacant at 1 too. He'll see you later here." Sora said, looking at Taichi. "Take care."
 
"Hai." She answered, walking her way towards the other building.
 
Mimi felt the cool wind blowing her hair. Every person passing by her murmurs something like:
 
 
"Is she the girl in the facial wash commercial?"
 
"No, she's the shampoo girl!"
 
"You're wrong. I've seen her in the dress boutique and she's modeling for it."
 
"Whatever, but she's sure in a lot of commercial because she's so pretty."
 
"You're right. That's Tachikawa Mimi. I've read about her in a magazine…"
.
.
.
 
Mimi simply ignores their comments. She came to the University as an ordinary student, not as a commercial model. She wants to set aside career to studies because her parents wants her to do well at school. She may not be born smart as Sora, but she's definitely studying hard to pass. Eventually, she knows she'll succeed in the future. It's for her sake and for their company as well. Mimi continued her walk till she reached room 211.
 
"Woah, it's sure pretty crowded. I do not get why many students go to an English class. I thought it was written on the survey that students hate it…" she thought to herself. "Anyway, I just need to get off the crowd and go to a seat and---"
 
She suddenly tripped on a foot and lost her balance. She was to fall when…
 
"Watch it! You ----" a voice exclaimed harshly. Mimi opened her eyes slowly, and saw that a person had saved her from her mere clumsiness. She looked at the person, and it was a guy with piercing blue eyes, mesmerizing her and icily staring at her. She almost lost control about his real handsomeness. No guy had made her feel that way. His blonde hair appealed as well.
.
 
 
Then the look in his eyes turned into real anger. He looked sideways and murmured something.
.
.
.
 
"You almost hurt… ME!"
 
.
.
.
 
 
Then he let go of Mimi. She landed flatly on the ground, hurt from the incident. The guy had already sat in a seat away from her. Then a girl approached her, with sympathetic eyes and brown hair.
 
 
"Miss, are you alright?" she helped Mimi out. Mimi nodded, and the pain seems to be gone now. "Oh, I'm glad! Here, take my hand."
 
"Thanks…" she murmured, taking a stolen glance on the guy. I think I should apologize… but he seems so mad…
 
"By the way, are you also a freshman?" the kind girl asked. "I guess you are also unfamiliar about the room."
 
"Yeah." She smield. "I'm so happy to find a freshman here! I'm Tachikawa Mimi!"
 
"I know you." The girl said, smiling as well. "Wow, you really make people happy too when you smile…"
 
"Thanks," Mimi answered, feeling a bit flattered.
 
"I'm Yagami Hikari." She said. "My brother admires you a lot."
 
"Really?" she said. "I've already heard your surname… Yagami… hmn… AHA!" Mimi exclaimed, and everyone looked at them
 
"LOOK! It's the model Tachikawa Mimi!" a guy shouted. The rest were so amazed. The blonde guy looked at her too, and she was already blushing.
 
"Oh no…" Mimi cried out. "Anyway, Hikari, is Taichi your brother?"
 
"How did you know?"
 
"Sora introduced him to me this morning…" she said.
 
"I'm sure he's happy… it has been a very long time since he was asking Sora to let you meet. My brother's just a bit weird, but he's definitely alright." Hikari said.
 
"That's nice to hear. He'll be joining me for lunch. Why don't we go altogether?"
 
"Okay!" then Hikari led her to a seat. Mimi looked at the guy once more and suddenly, he glanced at her as well. Mimi's heart began to beat faster.
 
Who is he? He really makes me fumble…
.
.
.
 
 
"Good morning everyone, I'm Mr. Joe Kido. I'll be your English teacher this semester." He began. "Since this is a new year for me and for some freshmen, why don't we have some introduction of ourselves?"
 
the class almost groaned in annoyance.
 
"I know this is awkward, but we'll get to be with each other this semester. So we need to find out who everyone is and to gain new friends…" their teacher continued. "Okay, I'll start with myself. I've just graduated this year."
 
"… My parents actually wanted me to be a doctor, but I declined it and chose my interest as a college professor. They have nothing to do with my salary too!"
 
Some students laughed at this.
 
"So… we'll start at the back, then going to the front…" he said. The first guy was the guy who was seated at an isolated area near the door.
 
"Okay. Let's begin with the blonde young man over there…" the girls started yelling and Mimi flinched too. The hot guy walked slowly and lazily approached the center. He doesn't look interested in anything, but he glanced a bit at Mimi and when the fan girls saw this, they fumed in green jealousy.
 
He seemed to scan the area before he began. Then, with his bored look, he began his introduction of himself.
 
"Ishida Yamato. 2nd year." He started. The girls continued yelling. Their professor was shocked about his popularity.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
A/N: This would be somewhat like the Korean movie… well, not actually the same.
BTW, Hikari is just a year younger than Taichi, so is Takeru.
Mimi is a good girl here.