Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ 2nd Run ❯ The Beggining ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hey TOEI owns digimon, I just borrowing them... Well, the ones they made...

Alan, Reilmon and Chris are characters were made by me, don't steal them. If by any reason you want to borrow any of them, mail me (In case you wonder, my mail is at the bottom)...

Kitsunemon is property of Talismon2k1.

2nd Run - Sequel to "A New Story" - Chapter 1, The Beggining


Everything was quiet on a plain in a world not very well known to humankind, save for 2 persons. Steps were the only thing one could hear apart from the calm breeze blowing by. Suddenly a herd of Piyomons flew through the sky screaming, and as soon as they disappeared from the sky, it turned black as wind got stronger.

"This is not good" said a digimon, like a cross between Renamon and Guilmon, her appeareance was that of a Renamon, but her fur was fire-colored, her gloves had black triangles running back and forth and the small symbols on her legs were black colored instead of gray, she was known by the name of Reilmon.

"You are right" said another digimon, his look was like a Renamon too, but had nothing else in common to them, except that their attacks were alike, his fur was blueberry, most of it, the last of his tail, and the last of his feet and arms were a like a blueberry but lighter, he had two long red colored bracers on his two arms, and small pointy look-alike wings on the sides of his head, his ears were pointing backwards and wore a small necklace on the neck, with a rhombus green colored stone hanging on it. He was known by the name of Kitsunemon.

"Maybe we should go back and let them know about this" said Reilmon.

"Sure, let's go" answered back Kitsunemon.

They walked along to were they appeared, small portals were through this world that they and their "tamers" could use to go the Real World.

~*~

"That was fast, what happened?" asked a boy about 16 years old, he had blond hair up to his mouth with the last inch in deep black. He was tall, about the same height of a Renamon, or a Reilmon in this case, his name was Alan.

A girl soon entered the room, she was blond too, but her hair reacher her shoulders, she was slightly less tall than Alan or Reilmon, she had 16 years too. Her given name was Chris.

"Kitsunemon!" she said before launching to hug her partner.

"Aggh! Can't...breathe..." Kitsunemon managed to say before her tamer losened her grasp on him. "Ah... That's better..." he said again.

"What happened, why are you back so soon?" askered Chris at them.

Both Reilmon and Kitsunemon used to take small walks on the Digital World, sometimes to check if everything was alright, or to remember old times, those being when they stayed there some time before the tragic events that Reilmon blamed herself for, but she now felt better.

"A herd of Piyomons suddenly took off and the sky turned black, and we know that's not a good sign, so we decided to come back" Reilmon answered both teens' question.

"Really, let me see" said Alan before he sat down in front of his computer, besides of working as a dimensional gate, he could also see the other world, or part of it, through what once was a game.

Sure enough, the sky was very dark, but lightning were now heard and saw by the four of them.

"Maybe it's just a storm. It should be clear by tomorrow" said Chris before she sat down and another chair, Kitsunemon sat on another next to Chris. Like Reilmon's and Alan's relationship, they had grown to like each other. Still, they were a little more shy, so they rarely showed it in front of them, unlike them who were always hugging or with Reilmon's tail wrapped around Alan. And sure enough, now was one of those times.

They spent some more time talking, the storm showed no signs of calming, and it was getting late.

"Well, we better go, it's getting late" said Chris as she stood up, Kitsunemon soon followed.

"Yeah" said Alan as he accompanied Chris and Kitsunemon to the door. "See ya!" was all he said as they stepped out, Reilmon only waving her paw at them.

"Bye" said the other two in unison.

Alan and Reilmon returnered to their room, since Alan's parents had nothin against it, they decided to make it their room...

~*~

It was around 8PM, footsteps could be hear from the stairs of the apartment building. As they got closer to a door, a yell could be heard, "Cut it out!" came from a male voice, they quickly knew it was their son, and they already knew who he said that to. They quickly rushed in. And headed to the room.

"What's wrong?" asked the woman at her son, who was sitting on a bed next to his digimon/girlfriend. The boy was surprised at the sudden question and intrusion, but answered back.

"Nothing at all. It's just that I'm trying to finish my homework but she keeps tickling me with her tail" he said keeping Reilmon's tail at bay.

"Ok" his father as he walked away.

"You know, you hardly seem like a couple, you look more like friends" his mother said a little annoyed.

"Why?" asked Reilmon.

"You rarely fight or argue" her boyfriend's mother said.

"Just because we don't fight? I don't see why there is a problem with that, quite the contrary, I see that as a reason to say that we make a really good couple" said the boy back at his mother.

"Whatever" was the only thing his mother said before stepping out.

"Now, could you let me finish this?" asked Alan at Reilmon.

"I'll think about it" said Reilmon back in a seductive way as she tickled her boyfriend again but decided to stop, from the explanation he gave her about school she knew he had to do this.

"Thanks" he said back, he liked when she does that, but he was pretty busy at the moment.

Little after Alan finished, both were a little tired, so they decided to call it a night, fortunately, it was Thursday, so it would be only tomorrow before a weekend...

~*~

It was Friday, and Alan was at school at the time, Reilmon usually made her morning out of three choices. Her most common was to stay perched in a roof, usually the apartment building were she lived with Alan. That or she talked to Kitsunemon or to Alan's parents, last one being a very rare one.

She couldn't go to the Digital World, as much as she wanted to check what happened she didn't knew her way around a computer, nor did she wanted to learn, she usually left that task to Alan. So she decided to spend the day in a roof.

Reilmon was perched in the apartment building roof, various thoughts ran through her mind... Wonder what happened in the Digital World... I hope nothing bad happened. *sigh* Sometimes this place a little boring...

"Hiya" came from behind her, she quickly turned as she was surprised.

"Oh it's you, Kitsunemon" she said back at her fighting partner.

"Thinking of the Digital World, right?" Kitsunemon asked at her.

"Yes, it still worries me, storms rarely happen there" she said worried.

"Um, me too, but we can't do anything until Chris or Alan come back" he said, he didn't also knew how to handle a computer so he decided not to do anything related to it...

"So, anything on your mind?" said Reilmon at Kitsunemon.

Both then spent time talking until the return of Alan and Chris, and since Chris was going to Alan's house, Kitsunemon decided to wait there.

~*~

Alan was walking an a street, he was heading to his home, it has been a good day so far, but destiny is known to make harsh turns... I wonder what Reilmon is doing? Who would have thought I would fall in love with her?? he wandered of in his mind until he was suddenly punched in the shoulder by a girl.

"Hey, the light is green already, aren't you going to cross, or should I leave you behind?" asked the girl at Alan.

"Oh, hi Chris" said as he snapped back to reality, he quickly ran across the street alongsides with Chris before the light turned red again.

"What were you thinking about?" asked Chris at her fellow partner.

"I think you know the answer to that...? he said back coldly.

"Reilmon right?" she asked, she was answered with a small nod.

They were heading towards Alan's house, Reilmon and Kitsunemon were already waiting them.

They were already walking up the stairs, Alan lived on the last floor, so it was easier for Reilmon to climb to the roof, or to appear on the roof...

As they turned around to see the walkway towards Alan's apartment door, he was suddenly embraced by one he already knew pretty well.

"Hi, Reilmon" he said hugging back.

"We were waiting for you" she said back, letting her boyfriend out of the hug.

"Sorry for making you wait" said Chris.

"Don't worry about that" said Kitsunemon at her partner.

They entered Alan's bedroom as he turned the computer on, all 4 wanted to know what has happened in the Digital World, the game finished loading up and the screen of the DW was about to be shown...


Well, I hope this story will come out as A New Story did...

There is not much to said...Oh, yeah, please R+R.

Again, Alan, Chris and Reilmon are made by me, (BTW, Alan is not a representation of me, he only has my name). If you want to use one of them (By any weird reason) just mail me.

Kitsunemon is property of Talismon2k1. I'm just borrowing it.

Alan - grayfox_2510@hotmail.com