Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Arranged Love ❯ V. Saving the Day ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*

**

***

A/N: Okay its official I've fallen in love with that song from Beyonce and Sean Paul called 'Baby Boy' I can't stop listening to it. Anyways thanks for your reviews!!! I really appreciate them ^__^ Hope you like this chapter!!!

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except for my plot and my characters.

*ENJOY*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*

**

*

Chapter 5: Saving the Day

*

**

*



Mimi turned around and screamed at the top of her lungs. She saw a man dressed in black with a mask over his head, but she also saw blonde hair, so she figured it was Matt getting his revenge from the horse ride.

The man stared at Mimi and backed up.

"Matt, are you crazy?! It's 2 in the morning, what are you doing walking around like that? You could scare some one; look okay I'm sorry for laughing at you earlier." Mimi said as she strode over to him. "Now will you take out those clothes? People will think your robbing me or something." Mimi said as she tried to take off the mask.

The guy pulled away.

Mimi looked at him. "Oh I get it your still mad aren't you? Listen, I-"

"Mimi," A voice said from behind.

Mimi turned around. "Matt?"

The hooded man took out a gun and pointed it directly at Mimi.

Matt was about to pull her out of the way until they heard a loud *clunk*. Mimi opened her eyes slowly and saw that she was in Matt's arms. She blushed and got out of his grasped. She looked up and saw T.K. standing up with his eyes closed holding a pan and the man was lying on the floor unconscious.

"Um T.K.," Mimi called.

"Oh don't worry about him he's probably still sleeping." Matt said as he kicked the hooded guy to check if he was awake.

"You mean he sleep walks?" Mimi asked as T.K. walked back to the living room and fall back on the couch.

"Sometimes," Matt answered. "He usually does that. One time he walked out of the house and came back with a bunch of flowers and a dog. And when he wakes up he doesn't remember a thing."

"What is going on here?" Pierre said as he made his way to the kitchen. He stared at the man on the ground with a horrified expression.

"Pierre call the police, it looks like we got a late walker." Matt said.

Pierre grabbed the phone and dialed 911. Matt tied the guy up while they waited for the police to arrive. Pierre glanced at the black gun on the floor and picked it up. He examined it carefully and accidentally pulled the trigger breaking some plates.

Mimi jumped as she heard the shot and crash.

Pierre smiled sheepishly and placed the gun away. "Sorry I was examining it."

"Pierre you should be careful," Matt said as he picked up the gun. "Like me," He said as he twirled it around his hands pulling the trigger as well.

"MATT!!!" Mimi yelled as she ducked for cover.

"Oops," Matt said putting the gun on the table.

"Hmph, you were saying." Pierre said.

Matt gave him a smile as the doorbell rang. The police arrived and dragged out the rather large man out the door, another police man checked if everything was alright. He noticed the shattered plates on the floor and the bullet hole on the wall.

"Is this the damage of what that man did?" The officer said.

"Um well-" Mimi started.

But Matt cut her off in mid-sentence. "Yes sir that man is very careless indeed."

"Yes very, very careless." Pierre said.

"I see, well good night folks." The officer said and headed out the door.

Mimi glared at Matt and Pierre.

Pierre left the room and sat in the living room.

Matt grinned innocently. "What,"


~*~*~*~*~*


"What happened," T.K. asked groggily as he saw the police car took off.

"You mean you don't know?" Pierre asked.

"Don't know what?" T.K. asked still holding the pan.

"There was a robber in the house, and you knocked him unconscious with that pan all by yourself." Pierre said.

"I did," T.K. asked.

Pierre nodded. "Yes you were incredible,"

"A-a robber," T.K. asked nervously.

"Yes, and he was about this big." Pierre said showing him a height of about 6 feet.

"He-he was," T.K. stuttered.

"Yes, and he had a gun too" Pierre added.

"He did," T.K. said looking like he'd seen a ghost.

"Yes, and it weren't for you, Mimi would've been dead." Pierre said patting T.K. on the back.

"Really," T.K. asked.

"Yes, don't you remember?" Pierre asked.

"Um, y-yea o-of course," T.K. said. Man, I got to get myself some powerful sleeping pills, before I get myself killed. T.K. thought.


~*~*~*~*~*


"Hey you okay," Matt asked as him and Mimi made their way up to the room.

Mimi nodded.

"Man you're lucky, I heard you scream. You would've been dead." Matt said. "But if it weren't for T.K. I would've been dead as well. What were you doing pulling that mask off that guy anyway? Weren't you scared?" Matt asked.

Mimi placed the pillow on the middle once again.

"I thought he was you when I saw the blonde hair. I thought you were paying me back for the horse ride earlier." Mimi replied.

Matt laughed. "Mimi believe me if I were to get my revenge on you it would be something better than walking around wearing a black suit. Besides it's T.K. I want to get back at, he gave me that horse."

"Matt thanks," Mimi said.

"For what," Matt asked.

"When that guy aimed that gun on me you pulled me out of the way no matter what." Mimi said.

"Oh um it was nothing," Matt said.

Mimi smiled a little and turned to her side and fell asleep.

Matt stared at her for a while deep in thought. He shrugged off the feeling and fell asleep as well.


~*~*~*~*~*


Mimi woke up the next morning. She glanced at her side and noticed Matt wasn't there. She looked up at the clock and saw that it was almost 12. Mimi stood up and walked lazily over to the bathroom.

Mimi emerged minutes later still wearing her red-velvet pajamas. Mimi walked down the stairs and heard some voices and one that was vaguely familiar. Mimi walked slowly trying to figure the voice out but it was too hard.

She heard T.K. laughing followed by Pierre's voice. Mimi perked her ears up and made out a female voice followed by Matt's.

Mimi turned the corner and was surprised to see

*

**

*
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: ^_^; Um don't look at me. I didn't put that *third* cliffhanger. I was framed I tell you!!! I WAS FRAMED!!! Erm *looks around and sees everyone looking at her in a weird way.* Um ^_^; Yeah okay it was me. Hehe anyway who do you think Mimi is surprised to see? You already got a hint and the hint is that the person is a *female*. Haha anyways sorry the chapter is short. I'm so sleepy right now. ^__^ PLEASE REVIEW!!!

***

**

*


*click on the button*