Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Arranged Love ❯ XI. Ex Fiance ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

. Arranged . Love .

DivineAngel143

. XI . Ex Fiancée

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

I swear the week goes by sooo fast!!! Haha so anyway I just wanna say thanks for your reviews!!! I'm getting more and more for each update I make. And I hope you enjoy this chapter!!!

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

"Sora!!!"

Mimi got up and hugged a familiar red-head.

"Wow, Mimi I can't believe it's you." Sora exclaimed returning the hug.

Mimi let go and glanced at her. "So, how have you been? The last time I heard you were engaged to a famous rock star." She exclaimed.

Mimi noticed Sora's face drop, but ignored it none-the-less.

"Well I'm not engaged anymore." Sora replied as she sat down at the table.

"What do you mean?" Mimi asked.

"I'll tell you later," Sora replied. She noticed Yolie and gave her a hug as well.

The waiter came and Mimi sat down as everyone ordered their food. They chatted for a while, ate their lunch and hung out for a bit as they finished eating.

Mimi and Yolie stared at Sora waiting to hear about her broken engagement.

Sora fidgeted as she felt their eyes on her. She looked up and smiled.

"Well, aren't you going to tell us what happened?" Yolie asked.

Sora sighed. "There's not that much to tell, he just, well he…"

"He what," Mimi and Yolie asked in unison.

"Well he broke the engagement off. H-he told me he was engaged to someone else. I guess he didn't love me as much as I did." Sora explained as she hung her head in shame.

Mimi frowned and slammed her hand down on the table making Yolie and Sora jump. "What do you mean engaged to someone else?!" Mimi asked. "Why I ought to, argh… if he was here right now I'd strangle him to death." Mimi fumed.

"Mimi, calm down, it's okay. Besides I saw his picture in a magazine showing a brunette with him at a restaurant, but I didn't get to see the girl's face because her head was turned back. He seemed happy." Sora said.

"Oh I'm really sorry to hear that." Mimi said but soon clamped her mouth shut and sighed. "Oh forget it, come on Sora let's go get some ice cream and head over to my mansion. We'll talk over there."

The three girls paid their bills and left the restaurant leaving the people in the restaurant following their every move.

.

Matt flipped through the channels not finding anything good to watch except news, news, and more boring news. There was nothing good on except some soap opera. He heard faint voices of T.K. and Davis's quarreling and he decided to hit the showers. He figured he hasn't had a good one since ever. His mind swirled as it landed back to the night, or should I say morning when he gave Mimi a kiss.

He shrugged off the feeling as he finished of his bath. He changed into a new pair of clothes. With contained a muscle white shirt and a pair of sweats. He headed down to the theater room and watched a movie full of violence and blood-shed. Soon after that T.K. and Davis's joined him but Kari decided to watch a soap opera instead. Even though it was dubbed in Spanish she's rather watch it the seeing people kill each other.

.

"So Mimi, how have you been?" Sora asked as the three came out of the ice-cream parlor.

Mimi looked up and shrugged. "Oh well I've been good, I guess. Nothing changed, I'm still the same."

"Yeah except for the fact that you're engaged," Yolie thought out loud.

Sora gasped and smiled. "You're engaged?!"

"Well kind of, but not exactly, it's kinda like a betrothal." Mimi replied.

"No way," Sora said.

"Yes way," Mimi replied.

"Since when?" Sora asked.

"Since I was born, I didn't know until a month ago." Mimi said.

"Well did you guys meet?" Sora asked.

"Of course they did." Yolie said.

"We've been living under the same roof for a week now." Mimi replied.

"Wow, hey so is that where were going to the mansion I mean, he'll be there?" Sora asked.

"Yup," Mimi replied.

"Well at least you have someone." Sora said. "Do you like him?"

Mimi shrugged. "To tell you the truth I don't really know anymore."

"But I thought you were with that guy named Tai? What happened to him?" Sora asked.

Mimi laughed and placed her hand up in defense. "Hey enough questions, I'll answer them all when we arrive at the mansion."

Sora smiled. "Oh alright, I'm just happy to see you. It seems like yesterday we just met when I was designing an outfit for you to wear, to your fashion show."

Mimi nodded. "I know huh,"

The three girls called for a cab and headed to their destination.

.

Matt rubbed his eyes as the movie ended. Davis fell asleep and started to snore loudly, as well as T.K. He headed over to the living room meeting a hysterical crying Kari.

Kari sniffed as she watched the soap opera.

Matt just stared at her. "Uh, hey you okay?"

Kari shook her head. "It's horrible, he left her."

Matt glanced at the T.V. and saw women slapping each other and a guy in the middle. He shook his head and went to the kitchen. The digital clock read 3:15 p.m. as he opened up a bottle of Heineken.

The doorbell rang, and Matt looked over at Kari. She seemed too caught up in the moment he decided to open up the door instead.

.

The three females got out of the taxi and walked over to the household.

"So Sora how long will you be in town?" Yolie asked.

"I'm not so sure. I'm probably staying for a week or two." Sora replied.

"Where are you staying at?" Mimi asked.

"Manhattan Hotel," Sora replied.

"Oh hey that's not too far from here. We should hang out while you're here." Mimi chirped.

Sora smiled as they walked up the steps.

Sora noticed how huge the mansion was. There was a lake nearby, and a fountain with and angel statue holding a harp. The whole house looked as if hundred's of people would fit in. There was a driveway on the side and vines of wild flowers grew on the pole that held the house together. She was too caught up in the moment she didn't hear Mimi calling her.

Sora walked up the steps as Mimi rang the doorbell. They all waited for it to open and Sora received a shock when it did. She nearly dropped her purse as she stared into familiar blue eyes, the same blue-eyes that she was engaged to, and the same blue eyes that broke it.

"Matt?!"

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

^_^; Um hey sorry for cutting the chapter short like that. Hehe I have tons of homework and projects to do. I'm in high school so get used to it. And I'm sorry to say this but um I won't be able to update next week Saturday 10/4. ((hides in a corner)) But I will update the week after that on 10/11. It's just that this week will be a busy one with school and all, I hope you understand. As for the chapter I'm so terribly sorry to cut it short. I feel bad as well. Anyways the next chapter will probably have lots of yelling lol, and a lot of explaining too. So yeah Matt and Sora meets!!! Wonder what Mimi will do. I hope you enjoyed the chapter even if it was short. Haha and just to let you know, this story is just starting. ^_^ Oh yeah Tai will make his appearance probably around chapter 13 or so, haha I'm not sure. So yeah um, tune in on 10/11 for the next chapter. So tell me how was the chapter, was it good or did it suck?

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

. P L E A S E . R E V I E W .

Arranged Love copyright © 08.08.03 by DivineAngel143

This story, or parts thereof, may not be reproduced in any form without permission.