Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Cheaters ❯ The Final Chapter ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Robster80 Presents…

The Final Episode of Cheaters


Well, here it is, ladies and gentlemen: the final chapter of my longest lemon fanfic series. This may also be the last lemon I will ever write. Why, some of you ask? Because I have come to realize a cruel truth: I’m repeating the same sexual descriptions over and over in my lemons. If you don’t believe me, feel free to look at my other lemons and judge for yourself. I’ve gotten into a rut and I do not see a way out save for one: retire. I say “retire” and not “quit” because the q-word is such a negative thing.

At this moment, I want to thank all of my fans and positive reviewers for supporting my lemon work since I began writing fanfiction. A good chunk of my fics are for you fans: case in point, my Evangelion lemon as well as my TK/Mimi stories (I would also mention my TK/Sora fics, but they’re not as popular, sad as it is). Now, I have been known to change my mind, but this is something I feel I have to do. HOWEVER, if you fans out there wish for me to continue writing lemons, positive reviews and emails might help. I won’t say they will, but they might. *Winks*

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters portrayed in this story. I write fanfiction for fun, not profit.


What’s been going on up until now: The core of this series dealt with TK, Kari, Mimi, Tai, Sora and Matt as couples, one-sided romantics, and misunderstood people labeled as “cheaters.” The results caused Matt and Sora to break up, giving way to Tai and Sora getting together, and TK and Kari breaking up only to get back together later on despite the fact that TK slept with Sora and had oral sex with Yolei. Kari almost slept with Davis in retaliation, but her conscience got the better of her and she stopped before they got very far. However, Davis was overcome by his lust for Kari and tried to rape her (this stuff DOES happen in real life, for those who think I’m just making this up to have Davis look bad). Kari resisted and escaped from Davis, returning to TK who had been enlightened of his mistake and wanted her back. Since then, they have been dating, but have never made love after that…


…Several years later…


“I’m home.”

Kari leaned out through the doorway connecting the living room to the kitchen, a long spoon in her hand that she was using to stir a boiling pot of macaroni on the stove. She saw TK close their apartment door behind him as he dragged his feet over to the couch, letting his school bag’s strap slip from his fingers to fall with a light thud to the floor before he collapsed onto the furniture’s three mattresses. “Long class?”

“Oh god,” TK moaned as he flipped onto his back, moving an arm over his eyes. “The professor dragged on and on about tragic characters and why they had to suffer and/or die.”

Giggling at this, Kari went back to stirring the pot. “Well, you were the one who wanted to take a course in Shakespeare. Did you get your term paper back yet?”

Another moan came. “I don’t even want to know how badly I failed that paper! I mean, it was bad enough I had to read ‘King Lear,’ but to have no other option than to write a paper on it is murder! …What smells nice?”

“Spaghetti with sausage coins. The noodles will be ready in a few minutes.”

At this TK smiled a little, which he knew Kari couldn’t see because she was cooking, but he knew she knew she had made him smile. “Future Mrs. Takaishi, you always know how to make me feel better after a boring or bad class.”

Takeru “TK” Takaishi and Hikari “Kari” Kamiya had been engaged since their final year of high school, which came as no surprise to the other Digi-Destined. The only one who hadn’t voiced his opinion, however, was Davis. Not long after he had tried to rape Kari, he and his family moved away further north of Odaiba. The couple paid no heed, though. Davis avoided them as if they were the plague, and with good reason: TK, Tai and Matt were fighting over which would get to severely beat him first for trying to rape Kari.

After high school, the couple managed to enroll in the same university and found an apartment near the campus with help from Izzy and Yolei. They were now in their sophomore year: Kari, a Photography major and TK, an English major. They made some friends, but mostly kept to themselves. This caused several rumors, including that they were already married and/or they were fucking every night.

Forcing that last thought from her mind, Kari concentrated on straining the water from the pot into the sink. It didn’t matter that she and TK weren’t having sex. They had agreed to wait for a long time after the incident with Matt and Sora years ago, and especially after TK’s nightmare where his own mother seduced him. Lately, however, Kari found herself tired of just sleeping alongside TK in their bed. She longed for him to touch her body tenderly, and to feel his lips on her skin.

TK also felt that they had waited long enough, though he too kept it a secret. When he went to bed the last few nights, he had to turn his back to Kari to hide his erection. The wait had served its purpose: TK and Kari fell in love naturally and spent the last few years learning more and more about each other. And yet, they were afraid to make the first move, worrying what the other would say: Kari feared TK might think she just wanted his manhood, while he believed Kari wanted to wait until they were married. Being naked in front of the other didn’t work too much. They had seen what the other had to offer when they were fifteen, although Kari’s breasts had further developed a little and TK grew another inch or two. And though they didn’t sleep in the nude, they sometimes caught glimpses while taking turns showering/bathing.

Both had to admit, they needed to tell someone about this. The question was, though, who to talk to.


************************************************************************ ********


The ringing bells from the shop door made Kari turn to see Sora walk in and over to the booth she was sitting in. “Thanks for seeing me on such short notice, Sora,” she said.

“One coffee, decaf,” Sora told the waiter before sitting down. “What are sister-in-laws for? Now, how long ago did you start to feel hot again for your fiancée?”

Kari’s face turned bright pink. “Is it that obvious?”

Sora grinned. “You might say that.” [And now I know what TK wants to talk to me about in an hour. That makes solving this problem a bit easier.]

“Well, it started a few weeks ago. I’ve been able to control myself ever since TK and I got back together, but now… I’m feeling wet between my legs, and my skin feels like its burning, in a good way, mind you.”

“Well, I admit the gang didn’t think you two could hold off on making love for so long. Matt and Mimi tried it but only lasted five days, and Tai and I didn’t bother trying. But that doesn’t mean you did something wrong. Crazy, yes, but not wrong. When you and TK first had sex, you mistook lust for love. I think now you’ve got it the other way around: love for lust.”

“You’re wrong! I do love Takeru, and I want to spend my life with him! And I know he loves me, too. It’s just… it’s just that…” Unable to get the words out, Kari sighed heavily just before the waiter returned with Sora’s coffee.

“That you want to show him your love at the next level but you’re afraid he won’t follow through and think you see him as a horse to ride,” Sora finished for Kari before she gave the situation some thought.


************************************************************************ ********


“Let me see if I got this right,” TK said to Sora. They were sitting in the park a few miles from campus as the sun was setting, and TK wanted to understand the advice Sora had given him. “Tonight, I go to bed just in boxers and hold Kari close?”

“Yep.”

“And I ask her if she thinks we waited long enough?”

“That’s two right.”

“And if she agrees, I ask if I can kiss her and from there I take it slow?”

“Exactly.”

TK raised an eyebrow. “And if she disagrees? What then?”

Crossing her arms, Sora simply stated, “Apologize, let her go, and explain that you felt a bit pressured after hearing some talk on campus and you let it get to you.” It was a similar answer to a question Kari had asked over an hour ago at the coffee shop, although Sora tried not to get ahead of herself and raise any suspicion while she talked with TK. “Takeru, you have nothing to worry about. Kari really loves you, you really love her, and now it’s time you took your relationship a bit further.”

“More like backtrack to when we were fifteen and got into a huge mess involving you and my brother. What if she hasn’t forgiven me for screwing you and Yolei?”

Now Sora’s eyes were staring to glare into TK’s face, a mixture of anger and annoyance churning in them. “Keep your voice down when mentioning that, buster, or else we’ll be back in the same mess as before! And technically, you and Yolei never went all the way. As for Kari, she forgave you a long time ago for that, with much thanks to Yolei and myself for covering your ass. Now, I suggest you head back to your apartment before Kari begins to wonder where you are. As for me, I need to catch the next train home or else my husband will be worried sick.”


************************************************************************ ********


The evening passed for TK and Kari without many words between them, as they were still nervous about making love again. Doubts of being unable to please one another like their first time and/or of being misunderstood and rejected lingered throughout the apartment, and Sora’s words of encouragement had long since left their minds. Kari got home first to make dinner, TK got home just as she finished setting the table, and they ate in silence. After that was a few hours spent together on the couch watching TV.

Finally, Kari broke the silence. “I think I’ll go to bed. Don’t stay up too late. I need you to come with me tomorrow to find Tai’s birthday present.”

TK smiled warmly, or at least he tried to through his nerves. “I’ll be with you shortly. This movie’s almost over.”

With a nod of approval, Kari left for their bedroom. She wouldn’t try it tonight. Perhaps it was too soon after all. She would try asking him about it in a few nights.

Kari never noticed it, but after she had said the word “bed,” TK started getting horny. He mentally told himself tonight wasn’t a good night to try and make love to his fiancé, but his slowly growing bulge in his pants told him otherwise. Yes, he loved Kari, she was smart and understanding, and she has a great body which got better than way back when they first had sex. And there was no way he was going to jeopardize what he had now with her by giving in to his desire for sex. Then again, it wasn’t really about having sex. Unlike last time, he wanted to express his love for her in another way.

[Forgive me, Kari,] TK thought, finally making a decision after nearly ten minutes of debating what to do. He stood up, shut off the TV and began turning off the lights before making his way to the bedroom, where Kari had left his bedside lamp on for him.

Kari was on her side of the bed, her body hiding under the covers so that only her head was sticking out. Little did TK know that Kari was only wearing her bra and panties. She didn’t realize this, either, though she was still awake, thinking about how to ask TK about making love to her. She never knew he was in the room with her, or that he was undressing, or that he had only stripped down to his boxers and did not put on his pajamas. It wasn’t until he got into their bed and wrapped his arms around her that she realized how nearly undressed the two of them were. Something hard was poking her from behind, too, and Kari knew instantly what it was: her fiance’s hard-on.

“Hikari,” TK said before she could say a word, “there’s something I’d like to ask you. Do you think… we’ve waited long enough?”

The words made Kari’s heart skip a beat. She didn’t speak, which caused TK to slowly start pulling his arms away. Her hand touched his quickly, stopping him. She wanted him to hold her, and more.

“Takeru…”

She turned to face him. “Kiss me, please.”

Their faces moved closer and closer until their lips met, and they wrapped their arms around each other. As they kissed, Kari turned them over so she was under TK. His erection pressed against her body, though blocked by his boxers and her panties, but she still longed to feel it inside her. Their lips parted briefly to allow their tongues to meet while invading the other’s mouth in a deepening french kiss. Their hands roamed each other’s bodies, TK’s resting on Kari’s breasts and hers on his boxers.

“I want you,” Kari moaned softly as TK trailed kisses down her face to her neck and continued moving down her body. “I need you. But most of all… I love you.”

”I love you, too, Hikari.”

Kari’s moans never stopped as TK caressed her upper body with his lips and hands. He used them to tease her breasts through her bra, torturing her hardening nipples trapped behind the fabric.

“Please don’t torture me,” she cried silently. “Take it off.”

Knowing she meant it because she lifted her upper body off the bed, TK began kissing the partially exposed breasts as his hands moved to unhook the bra and then lower the straps. Kari made no effort to help him save for raising her arms so he could pull the loosened lingerie off and lightly toss it aside before assaulting her now fully exposed cleavage with his tongue and fingers, causing Kari to moan louder.

“Oh God! I’m melting! I’m melting into you!”

All doubts were gone from TK’s mind now. His actions pleased Kari greatly, and he had no intention of stopping just yet. One of his hands slipped into her panties and gently rubbed at her pussy lips, causing them to wet.

Kari didn’t want TK to do all the work and let her have all the pleasure. Her hands pushed on his boxers, trying to free her lover’s rod from its restraints. The effort lessened as TK moved his legs forward, making it easier for Kari to pull down his shorts enough for him to kick them off. She then took hold of his cock with both hands and squeezed gently, softly stroking him in the process.

“Ohhh, big boy! You’ve grown so much.”

“Not really. I think he just missed you a little.”

“I missed him, too. Mmmmmmmmm, take off my panties for me!”

TK did as he was asked, but he did it slowly, prolonging the sweet torture Kari was under. There was no hurry. The night was still young, and they were together in their own bed.

Once the last of her clothing was gone, Kari gently rolled TK over onto his back and slid her body down to kiss him again, briefly yet passionately, before turning her body so they were in the 69 position. Her hand gently stroked his member as she looked at it. “Do you remember the first time we had oral?”

TK’s hands gently took hold of Kari’s ass cheeks. “I do. Although that time it was just you giving and I was receiving.”

“But later on, you returned the favor. Let’s try it together.” With that, Kari lowered her head began licking the tip of TK’s dick, tasting his precum. At the same time she did this, TK’s lifted his head and his tongue brushed against her pussy several times, his hands massaging her ass. Both moaned in pleasure as they continued.

Kari then started to suck on the little head, circling a finger around the base while her other hand cupped his balls. TK groaned a bit from this, pausing his actions only for a moment before he used his fingers to pry open her pussy and started to lick the inside of her.

Feeling her lover’s tongue pushing deep inside her vagina, it was too much for Kari. Her head snapped back as she let out a loud moan. “Take me, Takeru! Take me now! I want to feel your cock deep inside me.”

She moved her body so her eyes were looking into his with longing. They kissed once more as TK rolled Kari over to get on top of her. Her legs spread open, giving him access to her pussy as his manhood found itself at her entrance and gently nudged its way in.

A loud gasp rose from Kari’s throat and her eyes closed tightly as she felt TK connecting himself with her. He pushed deeper and deeper until he filled her completely, and their arms wrapped around each other.

“I love you, Hikari. I love you with all my heart.”

Kari never got the chance to say she loved him back as TK started to pull out and thrust into her. She gave a tiny cry each time she felt him pushing back in, her eyes still shut tightly.

TK’s eyes were closed, too. Though a part of him wanted to see Kari’s face as they made love, he refused to open his eyes. Her moans and the way her arms pulled his body closer to her told him all he needed to know: she loved what he was doing.

“I love this man,” Kari moaned, “I love him. I love him with all my heart. My soul.”

Their pace was slow for what felt like eternity before TK started to go faster a little each time. Kari approved by moaning louder, begging a little for more. Sweat covered their bodies from the heat of their love-making, but they loved every minute of it.

“I’m coming. I’m coming. Oh baby.”

“Me, too, Hikari.”

Now they were moving faster than ever, tightening their embrace as if letting go of each other meant death.

“Hi-hikari!”

”Baby!!”

TK gave several more thrusts, and that was all that was needed. Kari gave a loud cry and TK groaned as their orgasms came simultaneously, his cock unleashing its contents while her pussy pulled at it for every last drop it had and more.

As the sensation finally faded away, TK shifted his body and collapsed aside of Kari, his cock still inside her, twitching little by little. They held each other close, both panting, and tears of joy were running down Kari’s face while she nipped at TK’s neck and whispered “I love you,” over and over. Soon sleep washed over them and they remained like this the rest of the night.


************************************************************************ ********


A series of knocks on the apartment door woke Kari early the next morning. Groaning softly, she slipped out of TK’s embrace and the bed, threw on a robe and made her way to the door. To her surprise, there stood her landlord, Mr. Urameshi. “Oh, good morning, Mr. Urameshi.”

“I’m very sorry to wake you up so early,” Mr. Urameshi said, “but I’m afraid I’ve had some complaints concerning you and Mr. Takaishi.”

Kari blinked. “Complaints?”

“Now, I understand that you two are engaged, but you were a little too loud last night.”

Kari’s face was now a deep crimson. Neither her or TK had once thought about how much noise they made last night. “We’re so very sorry-.”

But Mr. Urameshi raised his hand and smiled. “It’s quite alright, Miss Kamiya. Actually, I and several others in the building consider these complaints good news. Ever since the two of you moved in, we’ve barely heard any noise from this apartment. We started to wonder if anything was wrong.”

If Kari’s face could get any redder, it would have looked like all the blood had rushed to her head. “I, er, appreciate your concerns, but TK and I are fine. It’s just… well, it’s a long story-.”

“One that needn’t be told, Miss Kamiya. I’ll let you off this time, and will allow you and Mr. Takaishi to remain here as long as you wish (and pay the rent on time as you always do). However, from now on, please keep the nighttime noises down.”

“Understood.”

“Thank you. Good day.” Mr. Urameshi gave a bow before he walked away down the hall and Kari closed the door behind him. She sighed heavily, knowing that now the gossip on the campus was sure to escalate now that the whole apartment building knew she and TK were intimate. Seeing that it was still early in the morning, she quietly went back to the bedroom, took off her robe, and slipped back into bed and next to her sleeping lover.

Suddenly, she got the idea of giving TK a little “wake-up call.” However, she stopped herself from moving under the covers and pinched her cheek hard.

[Ouch! Well, this slumbering man is definitely TK, and I’m sure now I’m awake.]

Satisfied, Kari moved herself closer to TK, resting her head under his chin.

[Maybe next time…]




With a click of the mouse, the file was saved and Robster80 leaned back in his chair, stretching his legs and arms. The series was finally over.

“Wonder how people will react to this,” he said to himself. “Aw, who cares? It’s a done deal now, and I can move on to another project.”

The sound of heavy breathing caused R80 to tilt his head back. Looking up, he saw Slifer the Sky Dragon (Or the Dragon of Osiris, whichever you Yugioh fans prefer) looming over him, looking ready to strike. “I take it Yugi found out about my upcoming TK/Anzu/Tea lemon, right?”

Slifer gave a slight nod, still breathing heavily.

“Well, if he thinks sending you to intimidating me into changing my mind will work… BOYS!”

Suddenly, Slifer’s neck/boddy was grabbed by two large hands, one brown and one black. On either side of him stood Exodia and Exodia Necross.

“Excuse us, sir, is there a problem?”

“I’m afraid you’ll have to step outside with us, sir.”

R80 grinned at Slifer. “Spread the word that anyone with complaints will have to take them to my new bodyguards: the Exodia Brothers.”

Necross looked down at R80. “No way are we dressing up like some lowlife plumbers.”

”Just get him outta here, will ya? I got work to do!”



THE END