Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon Clone wars ❯ It Begins! ( Prologue )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

PROLOGUE
 
6 years ago…
 
Kari and her new husband Tenshin, wondered where Davis was. He missed the entire ceremony.
 
“This isn't like Davis.” Cried Kari, “He attended all the weddings for the others!”
 
They waited, and waited, but Davis and Veemon never came
 
* * *
 
“Mr. Motomiya, are you certain you want to go through with this, Sir?” asked the Head-Doctor. “Once it's done, it cannot be reversed!!”
 
“JUST THROW THE SWITCH, DAMN IT!!!” yelled Davis, who was strapped to a bed and wired into lots of machinery.
 
The Doctor and her team of experts hastily put on their protective masks, and threw the switch.
 
Bolts of blue lightning traveled along the cords and into Davis body. He screamed and whimpered in extreme pain.
 
His heart rate was going crazy, and his brain waves were increasing rapidly… then POP!!!
 
A small round egg appeared in a test-tube of water, and Davis lost consciousness. “Davis… what have you done!” thought the Doctor.
 
“Well how is he!” she asked. “As anticipated, his sperm sample has been permanently damaged!” said a nurse. “But the worst is over, he'll live!”
 
“And about the egg?” asked the Doctor. The nurse looked at it in the tube and said. “All we have to do is wait for it to hatch!”
 
“It's going to be a boy!”
 
The Doctor sighed in relief. “I always wanted a niece or nephew.” She said. “But not like this!”
 
“Uh… Doctor! I think you should look at this!” cried another Nurse. “Uh…No… It can't be!” cried the Doctor.
 
* * *
 
9 months later…
 
Davis held his baby boy, Musuko in his arms, and gently tucked him into his crib.
 
He gently pecked his son on the head. “Night, Night champ!” he whispered “Daddy loves you. You're all I have.”
 
He turned on the baby monitor, and then… he snapped his fingers, and vanished into thin air.
 
Then he reappeared in his master bedroom. He turned towards the fireplace, and raised his arms.
 
A roaring fire was lit in an instant. “Once I learn to focus these powers, my idea of an empire will grow, and I shall be invincible!”
 
* * *
 
Kari held her new born son in her hospital bed, he son, Koji was asleep, but she didn't quite seem too happy.
 
“Isn't he an angel?” asked Tenshin. “Y…yeah he is!” replied his wife. “Oh God, what am I going to do!” she thought.
 
* * *
 
One year later…
 
Kari and Tenshin were heading out to dinner at Motomiya Noodles, one of Davis' many restaurants.
 
When they arrived on the scene, they noticed that the building was
Falling to bits, and a sign which read…CLOSED FOR DEMOLITION!
 
All the workers seemed to be heading home, however. Kari and Tenshin questioned the foreman “Why is this restaurant being demolished?”
 
“Well, because they closed it down!” said the foreman. “All the Carts and Restaurants, everything!”
 
“Why they close Motomiya Noodles?” asked Kari. “It was one of the biggest resources in the world!” added her husband.
 
“Well…” said the Foreman.
 
“When the only woman he ever loved announced she was getting married; Davis put everything on the line to get her back. His power, his money… Everything!”
 
“After a while, he stopped coming to work, and he hasn't been seen in public since!…He just quit caring!”
 
Kari began to feel all cold inside. “I don't think anybody could've loved that woman more than Davis ever did!” said the Foreman
 
“The only thing anybody knows about him now, is he lives alone, with that kid of his!”
 
After the man left, Tenshin felt really bad. “The poor guy!” he said to Kari. “If I knew who that girl was, I'd persuade her to give Davis a chance!”
 
“You do know her Tenshin… it's me!!” thought Kari.
 
* * *
 
Two years later.
 
The widow Kari visited her husband's grave, after he died in that terrible car accident, now she was even more upset than ever.
 
“Tenshin.” She cried. “I'm so sorry… I never told you… Koji isn't your son at all… I'm so sorry!”
 
She bowed her head and cried for seemed like hours. Her life was completely falling apart.
 
* * *
 
 
For two years Davis spent endless hours in his lab with his team of experts designing… who knew what?
 
The rest of his time he spent with his two-year old son, Musuko. “Hold on son!” said Davis, “Soon you and will have it all!”
 
An evil snicker began to escape from his voice.