Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon Clone wars ❯ The children are found ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER TWO
 
 
Everyone hardly got a wink of sleep. They spent the entire night worrying about their kids.
 
The Next Day, Everyone found a letter under their front doors. The Note also had a small map, with a red pointing to Florida in America. on read…
 
* * *
 
IF YOU WANT TO FIND OUT ABOUT YOUR CHILDREN, COME TO THIS EXACT LOCATION AT 2:00 am TONIGHT.
 
AND BRING THE REMAINING CHILD, KOJI, WITH YOU, OR ELSE, AND YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT OR ELSE MEANS!!!
 
* * *
 
Everybody met at Izzy's lab and studied the notes carefully. Not one of them had a signature on it, and the handwriting was hard to make out.
 
All they knew was, they had to be in Florida by 2:00am that night, but to where in Florida to be exact?
 
Izzy scanned letter onto his computer, and increased magnification to maximum capacity.
 
“Hey… I know that place!” said Matt. “Whoever this guy is, he wants us to meet him near the Launch-pads at NASA, Cape Kennedy!!!”
 
Everyone looked confused, “Why meet us at NASA?” asked Cody. “Do you think… maybe…!”
 
Everyone sweat dropped. Was their Mystery stranger really a creature from Outer-Space.
 
“That can't be!” said Matt, “Being an Astronaut, I've been all the way to Mars, there is no intelligent life out there by far!”
 
“Still, we can't ignore this guy, whoever he may be!” said Sora, “He's got our kids after all!”
 
“That's right, and it's not like we have much of a choice anyway!” said TK, “He wrote…“OR ELSE!
 
“It's the or Else that scares me!” cried Kari, “And the fact he wants me to bring Koji along!”
 
“I don't like this at all you guys!” cried Yolei, “But if he has our kids, we have to go for it!”
 
“Then it's settled!” said Izzy. “We'll gather our Digimon and fly to Florida, Tonight!”
 
Everyone was really busy that night, especially Kari. She put Koji down for a six hour nap, so he'd be able to be awake for that night!
 
* * *
 
By 1:00 am in the morning, the team set off. Most of the Team flew solo on their own respective Digimon.
 
Matt and Gabbumon, who rode with Tai and Wargreymon, and Joe and Gomamon hitched a ride with Sora on Garudamon
 
Kari and Koji rode on Kari's Angewomon's back, as Koji's Gatomon#2 couldn't Digivolve yet.
 
“Kari! Did you try to call Davis?” Izzy asked From afar. “Yes…” she replied. “He never answered back!”
 
This was getting to be too far out of control. What if Davis' son was stolen and Davis was working solo.
 
Right now they had bigger things to worry about, as they crossed the Pacific-Coast, and flew East to Florida!
 
* * *
 
1:50am… only ten more minutes to the deadline!
 
NASA's night watch was still running, and of Course, Matt and Gabbumon were allowed in freely as the were part of the force.
 
The rest of the team got special V.I.P passes, as the General in command did not allow those without it near the Launch pads!
 
* * *
 
1:58 am…
 
Everyone had gathered in the center of the roads leading to many launch pads each with a huge Rocket standing proud and tall.
 
The General had hired the U.S Army to make certain that nothing unwelcoming were to occur.
 
Izzy checked his watch. “Ten more seconds!” he said nervously, everyone tensed up. “Five… Four…Three…Two…One!!!”
 
An enormous gleam of light shown right in front of everyone, and in the distance several small figures had approached the end of the road.
 
Takato: Tai's son!
 
Hennery: Joe's son!
 
Suzy: Izzy's Daughter!
 
Joanne: Cody's daughter!
 
Takuya, Zoë, : Matt and Sora's children.
 
Joey, Tanya, and Tina: Yolei and Ken's children!
 
Jordan: Mimi's son!
 
Tommy: TK's son!
 
The Grownups all seemed to be heart-struck. It was indeed all their children, but something seemed really different about them.
 
Baby-Tina was standing on her own two feet, and she knew how to talk, walk, and do other things.
 
What amazed the Grownups the most all was the outfits they all seemed to be wearing.
 
Sparkling suits each with a respective color of the parents Digivices. Boot's, gloves, Capes, and Sun-glasses.
 
Across their chests and waists were long Red Sashes with Two big White “R's” on the fronts.
 
Directly on the top-left corners of their suits, were golden badges each with a number on it.
 
Takato: 6
 
Hennery: #12
 
Suzy: #18
 
Joanne: #24
 
Takuya, and Zoë, : #30 and #36
 
Joey, Tanya, and Tina: #42, #48, and #54
 
Jordan: #66
 
Tommy: #72
 
They all looked as though they had joined up with some sort of… Brigade. The Adults stepped forward.
 
The kids held out guns, and they weren't toys. “Stay where are, Earthlings!” growled Tommy.
TK sweat dropped. “Son, what are doing?” he asked. “Silence!!!” snapped Joanne.
 
“Ask us no silly questions, and you will not be given silly answers!” added Hennery!
 
The grownups all back away. “What is the meaning of this?!” snapped the General as he motioned his men to move in closer. Before they could, a tube of blue light shot down from the clouds.
 
“Mommy, mommy, what's that light in the sky?” cried Koji. “Don't worry sweetie, everything will be okay!” said Kari.
 
The other children seemed to be creating a gap in between the line the stood in as if they were expecting someone.
 
“You are about to meet our Commander!” said Suzy. “The man who has given us everything that we ever wanted!” added Takato.
 
Everyone turned up to the sky, and saw two figures inside the tube of light, slowly descending to the ground, sending a chill up everyone's spines.
 
This was it, this must be the guy who took the children away and gave them those guns and uniforms.
 
The man and boy touched down on the ground. The both of them wore Black sparkling outfits with Red capes.
 
Both them also wore a the same red Sashes with a white R-R on the front of them each.
 
The taller man wore a black battle-helmet on his head hiding all but his nose and lips!
 
The shorter boy however did not wear a mask or helmet at all, and that boy was Musuko Motomiya!
 
“Wait… If that's Musuko… then!” cried Ken. He stared the taller man down, and them man nodded and removed his helmet slowly.
Tanya and Joey stepped forward. “This is our Commander.!” Said Tanya. “The ruler of the Red Ribbon Army and soon the entire world!”
 
“DAISUKE MOTOMIYA!!!”