Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon Clone wars ❯ The First Task! ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER FIVE
 
 
At the Humboldt-Sea, on the Far side of the Moon, there was an enormous dome.
 
Inside it was a small city composed of Castles, Palaces, and all types of buildings, each with a red flag with white R's.
 
This was obviously Davis' base of operation; Red Ribbon Army Headquarters!
 
Hundreds of cloned kids and Digimon were walking about patrolling the base, not that any could infiltrate it anyways.
 
Davis did in fact make 99 clones of all the kids and their Digimon, totaling over 1000 young soldiers.
 
Since the original kids were what started the clones, Davis gave them each superior ranks, in charge over their cloned siblings.
 
Takato: General Blue!
 
Hennery: Colonel Silver!
 
Suzy: Admiral Marigold (Orange)
 
Joanne: Captain Yellow!
 
Jordan: Sergeant Bronze!
 
Takuya: General White!
 
Zoë: Colonel Gold!
 
Tanya: Admiral Violet!
 
Joey: Officer Black!
 
Tina: Sergeant Grey!
Tommy: Lieutenant Green!
 
Koji: Captain Magenta (Pink)
 
 
Davis himself was the head leader of the army, COMMANDER. RED himself, and Musuko was second in command.
 
Davis' normal and favorite color was actually BLUE, but RED represented the anger and rage he felt towards the people of Earth.
 
Bedsides, Red Ribbon was a great name for an army, but who ever heard of a Blue Ribbon Army?
 
* * *
 
Davis was in the main control center located in the very center of Red Ribbon base, along with Musuko and the original kids and Digimon.
 
“ATTENTION!!!!” Shouted Davis, The kids and Digimon all stood proud and tall and saluted.
 
“Welcome to Red Ribbon Army Headquarters. You have all been selected to join my ranks, as you all control Digimon!”
 
“Today we embark on the first step of our glorious mission to rid couples who have broken the hearts of those who tried and failed.”
 
Davis pressed a switch and a gigantic computer screen in the front of the room showed a radar screen, and zoomed in on a satellite.
 
“We have the most powerful Space-Station orbiting the Earth, with a crew of your duplicated selves!” he said.
 
“The satellite and our base are both undetectable by any Earth technology, and only our weapons have the power to destroy them!”
 
“The satellite maintains a constant watch over every country and every town on Earth!”
 
“When there is any indication of a Marriage ceremony or Reception party anywhere, and deals with conditions of which we do not like…”
 
“Such as, if either the bride or groom has married someone other than a person who worked hard but failed for their love…”
 
“The Satellite will beam us the location on the radar… and then… WE ATTACK!!!”
 
“Your ground forces are already in secret hideouts on Earth, and when given the order, you are to do anything possible to ruin the weddings!”
 
“With the exception… you are to ruin the ceremony, destroy the part, and whatever valuables you may find, you are to bring them back to base with you!”
 
“There is only one exception! Unless ordered by me and myself alone… Killing bride, groom, or anyone else is strictly forbidden!”
 
“Anyone who defies my orders one too many times will be shot on sight, unless of course you cannot be re-cloned!”
 
“Your guns, grenades, and all your other weapons are armed to hurt them, but not to kill, unless of course you set them to full power…TO KILL!”
 
Davis continued explaining the rules of the Army long into the night, and by the next morning, the army was hard at work. Maintaining a visual watch on the moon!
 
A few of the original kids flew down to Earth to join their ground forces, which already sent their spies to investigate throughout the towns.
 
* * *
 
In Japan a Wedding ship was departing for a cruise with a reception party aboard it!
 
The Bride and her groom waved goodbye to the people in the crowed, and the bride hollered something…
 
“If you see Jaden, tell him I missed him!” after that the boat cast off, and began drifting away from shore.
 
The crowds had died out, and there behind the giant crates was a sharp handsome looking young man who seemed awfully sad.
 
He held a picture of the same woman to his heart. “I'll miss you Serenity!” he cried, “It's not fair, it should've been me!”
 
He got out a walkman, put the headphones over his ears, and turned on the only song her ever played.
 
He even sang softly to the tune he heard…
 
* * *
 
-I'm so Lonely, So Lonely,
So lonely and sadly alone
There's No one, just me only
Living in a world of stone.
 
I work really hard, and make up great plans,
But nobody listens, No one understands.
Seems like No one takes me seriously.
 
-And so…
I'm Lonely,
*Sniffles* Really lonely.
Poor little me!
 
* * *
 
This was obviously that Jaden guy, the one the bride, Serenity had been mentioning.
 
Jaden obviously loved, and wanted to be with her, yet no matter how hard he tried, it didn't work… now she was gone… lost to another!
 
Now Jaden was left alone, with nobody in life he could find to make, and call his own.
 
* * *
 
 
-There's Nobody, I can relate to.
Feel like a bird in a cage,
It's kind of silly, but not really
Because, it's filling my body with rage.
 
-I'm the smartest, most clever, most physically fit,
But nobody else seems to realize it.
When all I wished for is Serenity.
 
-But she gone…,
So, I'll just be lonely,
Yeah, Really lonely.
Poor little me.
 
* * *
 
Jaden stared at a reflection at himself on the ocean water, and a few of his tears dripped into it.
 
* * *
 
I'm so…LOONELYYYYYYY!!!
 
* * *
 
Poor guy, all he ever wanted was to win the girl. So he wrecked his life for her happiness, and she didn't even care.
 
“I swear!” said Jaden, “If I was rich and powerful, I'd get revenge for this. On Ryu (The groom), taking away everything important to me!”
 
Jaden slowly and sadly walked down the street, unaware that a kid had been spying on him from way over at the docks.
 
A kid who looked like Joe's son Hennery, but with a 29 on the front of his badge… A CLONE!!!
 
“Revenge you want eh?” he sniggered under his breath, “That's just what we'll get for you!”
 
“Heh… heh…heh…heh…heh…heh…heh!!!”
 
He whipped out a radio from his belt, and spoke into it. “This is Silver Agent 29, calling Colonel Silver.”
 
* * *
 
Underneath the ocean was a large submarine with a large R-R painted on the front… RED RIBBON!
 
Inside, the original Hennery/Colonel Silver answered the radio. “Silver here, Go ahead Agent 29!” he said.
 
“Sir, it appears we have our first target!” said 29 over the radio.
 
“A cruiser ship carrying the Wedding party cast off 30 minutes ago, heading North, North-East in a novelty direction!”
 
“Thank you Agent 29!” said Hennery, “Stand by with your attack boat; we're going to radio H.Q for the attack!”
 
“And remember, don't do anything until you get the order, Understand?!”
 
“Roger than, Sir!” said 29 “Switching to standby, now!”
 
* * *
 
Hennery then relayed a message back to the Space-station, where Silver division, HenneryClone-65 was monitoring.
 
He quickly did the calculations, and switched on the radio. “Calling Headquarters… Calling Headquarters!!!” he cried.
* * *
 
Back on the Moon…
 
“This is Silver Agent-65… page me through to Commander Red!”
 
Davis picked up the radio, “Red here, what do you want?” he asked. After giving Davis all the details, it was decided.
 
Davis put down the radio, and gave Musuko the signal “Sound alert stations!” he said to the other agents. “Yes Sir!” said Joanne Agent-42!
 
She pushed a red switch and the alarms went off throughout the entire city her voice was heard over the P.A!
 
“Attention… Attention all personal! All members of the silver Division on duty will depart for Earth at once!”
 
“Ground forces are to send out the Ikkakumon attack force!”
 
Many of Zoë's clones ran through the base to the launch pads where they bordered several attacker-ships with their Biyomon!
 
One by one they took off from the moon, and headed straight towards Earth armed with powerful weapons.
 
While The Ground forces launched a few boats and mini-subs, and the rest of the Hennery clones sent down rode on the back of their Ikkaumon.
 
“Now listen up!” said Colonel Silver, “Proceed to reference CR-2X-00, and remember, Don't do anything until you get the order!”
 
Green lights on the radar flashed from every position of a Red Ribbon soldier, meaning they understood.
 
“Colonel Silver calling H.Q… come in H.Q!”
 
* * *
 
Back at Red Ribbon Army Head quarters…
 
“Sir, Colonel Silver reports his team should have visual contact with the ship in 20 mintues!” said Takato-12.
 
“Air forces have just entered Earth's atmosphere and will rendezvous with Ground forces in 1 minute!” said Joanne-42.
 
“Excellent!” said Davis. He then looked down at his son, “Ready to see some action son?” he asked.
 
“Yes I am Father!” said Musuko. “I mean… SIR!” he replied while saluting. Davis patted his son on the head.
 
“It's only a matter of time now.” he said. “Soon every couple in entire world will feel the wrath of the Red Ribbon Army” we will avenge all broken hearts everywhere!”
 
“And nothing, absolutely nothing can stop us. NOTHING… TA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA!!!”
 
The other children and Digimon laughed right along with Davis.