Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ I Am Not The Freaking GAY! ❯ Chappie 5: Davis to the rescue, and amnesia due to very, very large ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

I Am Not the Fucking Gay
by:~InsanoFreakChild~
WARNING: Yaoi lemon/lime stuff!! no like no read!!!
Disclaimer: Well, I'm not insane with nothing to do anymore so from now on I'm just putting up regulardisclaimers from now on. If I have any readers left, I'm sure you're rejoicing. If anyone actually liked the insaneness at the beginning and end of my stories, let me now cuz me and my friends are actually writing a A/N story and I'm not putting it up unless some 1 actually likes it.
Anyway, I do not own Digimon or any of its characters. Only the plot is mine..... if there is one... I'm working on it.
*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|* Chappie 5: Davis to the rescue, and amnesia due to very, very large bumps on head.

Davis huddled up in a corner as far away from Ken he could get. Ken stared at Davis intently.
"Get up." He stated shortly.
"Keenn...." Davis whined.
"Now."
"But Ken....."
"No fucking buts."
"What if I don't want to?"
"Then you'll be introduced to pain immeasurable."
"So what... Ken stop this idioticy..."
"That's not even a word."
"Is too!"
"No, idiocy is a word not idioticy."
"Whatever, that's what I meant!"
"Like you even know what that means. Come here, Daisuke darling." Ken spread his arms open. If it wasn't for the sinister grin, he'd actually look somewhat inviting.
"No!" Ken closed in on Davis and yanked on his hair.
"Get up!" Ken growled.
"No!"
"You little brat." Ken wrapped his arms around the struggling Davis and pulled him up, then threw him onto the bed. Ken leaned down over him and kissed him gently on the lips. Davis pulled back but Ken pulled on his hair to keep Davis facing him.
"You'll enjoy yourself if it's the last thing I do." Ken began tearing off Davis's clothes.
"Ken stop.... Don't do this to me...." but Davis's voice wasn't as strong as he thought his will was. When finished stripping Davis, Ken flipped Davis onto his stomach and pinned his legs and arms. Ken began kissing the back of Davis's neck. Davis caught Ken off-guard butt-headed him. Ken's nails dug into Davis's shoulders for a brief moment before Ken passed out. "Sorry, Ken..."

******************

I hate this, I hate this, I hate this. Dammit, why did this have to happen to me? I can't wait for this to end! Just come already! God!
Taichi thought.
WHOOSH! Damn that door with the whoosh! Davis thought as he stepped in and hastily hid behind a large steel crate. It wasn't necessary at all, because neither Matt or Taichi even noticed the sound of the door.
Davis was thinking somewhere along the lines of, 'I must save Tai! If I got away from Ken then I should be able to get Taichi the hell out of Matt's grasp.' But Davis didn't make his move yet. He told himself he was waiting for the right moment to make the big rescue. He stood, peering around the crate, in a dazed state with his eyes half-lidded and his mouth hanging slightly open. Never had he ever seen anything like this in his life... Even the few doishinshis he'd read seemed like nothing compared to the real thing.
After a few moments (okay, minutes) Davis came to. What am I doing here? Oh, yeah I have to save Taichi! A beat. Wait, what's the plan? Shit, I forgot to make one! Fuck plans, I'm going in!
With that Davis jumped out from the crate and demanded, "Unlock those handcuffs and back away from the Taichi!"
Matt didn't even notice, but Taichi turned his head to Davis and said softly, "Go, save yourself.... Technically this isn't rape...." Davis met Taichi's sorrowful and somber. "It's a long story... Go on, get on out of here..." Taichi answered Davis's unspoken question.
"But-"
"-No buts. you heard me. Get."
"I can't just leave you here! I can't! Not with him!" Taichi was about to say something, but then Matt finally noticed what was going on.
"Taichi... Me..... Not..... Davis... Pay attention...ooo.... when I'm.....ahh...... fucking you Tai... Davis, run along now, back to Kenny boy..." Matt had already forgotten Davis was even there before he finished the sentence, he was so fixated on Taichi. Davis snorted. Ya, like I'm just going to walk right back to Ken. Ha! That'll really happen. Time to get physical to save Taichi. Never was good with words anyway. Davis leapt onto Matt from behind, grabbing his shoulders, yanking him off of Taichi, and kicked him hard where the sun don't shine.
"You mother fucking bastard!" Matt cursed, holding himself in pain. Davis gave him a kick in the head.
"Give me the fucking keys!" Davis demanded.
"No!"
"Fine, I'll just saw off all the chained limbs then after I knock you out."
"What!" Taichi eeped.
"I'm not letting him go." Yamato persisted, receiving a blow right in the face.
"Ya, sure about that? Last chance."
"I'm sure." he said aiming a fist into Davis's face, but Davis easily evaded and knocked Matt upside the head, knocking him out.
"Second one today!" he said giddily looking down on the blonde. "20 pts for me!" Taichi gazed at him disbelievingly. "What? I did warn him, didn't I?"

**********************

Ken woke up with a nasty headache. "Where am I?" His surroudings included a rigid bed, a steel desk, a large mirror, and a wad of blue and gold clothing. This was all in a cold steel room. Very cold, he noticed. He walked up to the mirror and saw a long blue-haired, deep blue eyed, and naked boy staring back at him. "Who am I?" Two beats. "WHO THE FUCK AM I??!!! AND WHY THE HELL DON"T I KNOW??!!!! DAMMIT!"
A blonde haired boy, slightly taller and older-looking than himself and also nude walked into the room. "You don't know who the hell you are either?"
"No fucking clue. All I know is.... you're hot."
"Really? I am?" The blonde runs up to the mirror and eeps when he discovers himself. "I am! I am the most beautiful thing I've ever laid my eyes upon!"
"You only remember seeing yourself and myself...." Ken grumbled. The blonde looked over at Ken and let his eyes wander up and down Ken's body.
"And you're not too shabby-looking, yourself...." Yama breathed, and they drew closer together impulsively, unthinkingly. He timidly put his arms around Ken's waist and drew him closer. They gasped when flesh touched flesh, discovering each other's arousal. Yama ran a finger across Ken's lower lip, who let a throaty moan escape his lips. Ken began to tremble slightly. The blonde pulled Ken even closer to himself and leaned in, kissing Ken gently on the lips. The simple kiss sent a wave of energy through both of their bodies, and they stumbled back in shock. Ken recovered first and placed his lips over Yama's and, there it was, the same feeling, but stronger, more passionate. Ken ran his tongue over Yama's lower lip and Yama allowed entrance. They were both lost in a world of sensation.

*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|* |*|*|*|*|*

Ken: *cough* Why?

Yama: why.... him....? He's just a kid..... I want my Taichi!! *makes pouty face*

Insano: It's part of the nonexistant plot.... -_-...

Ken: I see....

Insano: Shut up!! R&R please!!! *makes pouty face*