Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Lenendary Children vs The Digimon Kaiser ❯ Chapter 3

[ A - All Readers ]
I forgot to say this last time: I'm not very comfortable using the Japanese honorifics yet, but I feel weird if I don't use them where I know for a fact they are used (ex. Taichi-sempai, Ken-chan, Kaiser-sama, and how Tentomon seems to refer to everyone with '-han.' Anyone know what that means?), so I use them there. Also, I don't know all the Japanese names for the spirits and what their attacks do, so I'm using the dub names there. I think that's all I have to say right now, so I'll let you get on with reading.
Disclaimer: Fanfiction.

Legendary Children vs. The Digimon Kaiser
Chapter 3
by LanHikari2000x
“Ok Gennai, we're here.”
Ophanimon, Seraphimon and Cherubimon were standing in a field waiting for the old man who had called them. They had been waiting or about ten minutes before he finally got there.
“Sorry I'm late,” he apologized, “but those barriers around you world were a pain to get through.”
“Yes,” replied Ophanimon, “but they are necessary. In any case, why did you wish to speak with us?”
“Oh yes, that. The Chosen of my world are in trouble. The first one we chose was turned to the darkness. Other than that, things seemed to be going well, but then the leader of the rest of the group was corrupted by the first. I came to ask if you could send help.”
Seraphimon seemed to consider for a moment before saying, “We need to discuss this. Please excuse us for a moment.” The three celestial digimon moved a short distance away and held a hushed conversation.
“What do you think we should do?” Seraphimon looked rather grim.
“After what I did last year... I can't just sit back and watch as a whole world falls to the darkness.”
“I am sure the children would enjoy another adventure.”
“True. So it's settled then?”
Cherubimon and Ophanimon nodded in agreement.
(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)
Takato and the others were in the park having their usual Sunday get together when suddenly all their cell phones started to ring. When they took them out, they were surprised to see they all had the same cross-like symbol on their screens.
Good morning children”
Junpei nearly dropped his phone in surprise when he heard the voice. “Ophanimon?”
Yes, it's me. Now, we a friend here who needs some help. Are you up for another adventure?”
They all wanted to go, of course. Life had seemed a bit dull ever since they had returned from the Digital World.
“But Ophanimon, we don't have our spirits anymore,” said Kouichi.
That has already been taken care of. If you want to go, pack up and be at the train station in an hour. Angler will be waiting for you.”
“We'll be there,” Izzumi said, putting her phone away.
(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)
An hour and a half later, when they had reached the Digital World, they were leaving the station to find the Angels when Tomoki noticed something everyone else seemed to miss.
“Hey Takuya, when did you Spirit Evolve?”
“I didn't. Why do you-” he looked down at himself, “Not again!”
(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)
“Not again!”
At the sound of the scream, Cherubimon and Seraphimon sweatdropped, while Ophanimon just let out a soft chuckle.
“Well,” said Seraphimon, “I suppose that means they're here.”
Cherubimon nodded, “It would appear so.” Then, turning to Gennai, “Please excuse us for a moment, it seems we have some explaining to do.”
When Gennai nodded, the Angels flew off toward where the scream came from. Where they knew Takuya, at least, would be.
(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)
Meanwhile, Takuya was yelling himself hoarse about having been turned into Flamon again. Kouji and Izzumi, who had also been turned into digimon, were taking it much better than Takuya and had and had sat down with the rest of the group to watch him rant about 'stupid celestial digimon.'
It was when he got to the part about what he would do to the rulers of the Digital World the next time he saw them that he felt a tap on his shoulder and spun around to find himself face-to-face with Cherubimon. He immediately jumped back, a look of horror on his face.
“And what,” the Mega asked, trying to cover a laugh, “do you plan to do to us with all the powers of a Rockie at your disposal?”
Takuya... er, Flamon just gulped and managed to get out: “No- nothing, sir.”
Cherubimon chuckled good naturally, “That's what I thought you said.”
Seraphimon stepped forward and placed a hand on Cherubimon's shoulder, “As amusing as this is, we have more important matters to deal with.”
“Ah, right. Ophanimon, would you...?”
The third Angel nodded, “Of course.” She turned to the kids, “As I said, we have a friend here who needs help, He comes from a... an alternate Digital World where humans receive digimon partners instead of spirits.” She looked down at Takuya, Kouji and Izzumi, “That is why you three have been turned into digimon; the Chosen Children of this world must not be allowed to know of your spirits unless absolutely necessary!”
Seraphimon spoke up again, “Tomoki, you will be partnered with Takuya, who, as you already know, has been turned into Flamon. Kouichi, you will be with your brother, who is now Strabimon. And lastly, Junpei and Izzumi, now Aeromon, you two will be the third group. These are merely the Rockie forms of your spirits, so you can still Evolve into your higher levels. Speaking of which, your phones should have turned back into your D-Tectors.”
They checked their pockets and, yes, they had their D-Tectors again.
“So,” Cherubimon said in a tone that was way to cheery for this, or any other, time of day, “any questions?” No. “Alright then. I'd say it's about time you get going!”
TBC

AN: Ok, I'm going to assume you either know or know where you can find out what Flamon and Strabimon look like, but I created Aeromon because I absolutely refused to have Izzumi running around as Salamon, who is the only digimon I could find who can turn into Kazemon. She basically looks like Izzumi normally does, but has Kazemon's visor thing and hummingbird wings. Not very creative, am I? If anyone has any ideas for attacks for her or know what Flamon's and Strabimon's do, please tell me, I'm having a bit of trouble in that area.
I won't be updating again for a while, 'cause I want to work on some of my other fics right now.