Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Parents Test of love ❯ chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 3 Sora

`Bye Tai,' I said as Tai and Kari were about o board the plane. All the Digidestined knew about TK and Kari. I could tell from the look on their faces that they are definitely not happy about moving. I wasn't happy about Tai moving either, but I didn't tell him that. But Matt looked strangely happy about this, Matt is Tai's best friend, I don't understand this, Kari, TK and Tai looked like they were about to cry, I seriously wanted to break down and cry, but I didn't because I didn't want everyone to think I was a wimp, but I can't stop the silent tears that are running down my face. I love Tai and I always will no matter where he is, no matter what country. I guess TK must fell the same way as Kari because I saw tears running down his cheek. Tai wanted to talk to me, so he said he would call when he got to Australia, he kissed me lightly on the cheek, and boarded the plane before I could say anything, he walked onto the plane. I was thinking about this song I heard

all I know is every time I look into your eyes, I'm home, I know you where I belong, I belong with you, You part heart there nothing I can do, You're the one who keeps me warm, oh baby You're where I belong.

I knew that I belonged with Tai and when he was out of sight I ran home and cried.

The phone rang, I knew it wasn't Tai because he only left a few hours ago, he was probably only half way, it was TK and he said he wanted to talk to me, and told me to meet him At the Digital World, I dried the tears running down my face and entered the Digital World, I could see TK's eyes, I knew he had been crying to because his eyes were really red and puffy.

`Hey TK!' I saw him there. I wonder why he wanted to talk to me. `What do you want to talk to me about?'

`Sora, I don't feel that comfortable in telling Matt. But I knew I could rely on you, cause I think you feel the same way about Tai.' I wanted to know more. `I miss Kari so much. Do you miss Tai?'

`Yes of course I do, but he never told me if he felt the same way. I believe at time that he tried to tell me but he never did.'

`I wanted to thank you! When you went to look for Tai I knew you must have liked him.

Flash back:

Dear Mimi, Joe, Matt, TK and Izzy,

I'm going to look for Tai and when I find him I'll come back with him'

Sora

End of Flash back!

`And the time when you just told me to Protect Kari. Ever since then I liked her.'

Flash back:

I was going to fight of Piedmon. `TK protect Kari!'

End of Flash Back!

`I appreciate it Sora!'

`It's OK TK'

`Thanks Sora! I mean I really wish that you and Tai work out well.'

`Oh TK!' I gave TK a hug. He was being so nice. `how do you feel about Kari?'

I was remembering a song that I heard every time I think of Tai it seems to pop up in my head.

I want you to be here with me now, I want to tell you that I love you, I want to see your face again, I want you to be here so you can brighten up my life again, I want you to be here with me now.

`I feel that I have to protect her. That I'm special. What about you and Tai?' I felt a wave of heat come over me.

`I feel like he's the only one for me in this deep damp world!'

We just moped around for the rest off the day. Though we were together, I was shore that someone was watching us. It was almost if all the digidestines were with us. I heard something.

`We got to help them get together let's meet later.' I must be imaging things I thought to myself, but it shore sounded like Yolei.

I wish I could tell Tai Just how he makes me feel.