Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Parents Test of love ❯ Chapter 13 ( Chapter 13 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 13 the New Friends

We are on the plane to Japan, it was really exciting cause we'd never been to Japan before. We'd heard a lot from our new friends, Kari, TK, Sora and Tai. They were on the plane with us. TK and Kari were snuggled up next to each other holding hands. Tai had Sora in his arms looking at her with love in his eyes.

The plane ride was very boring. The Movie they showed was the most BORING Movie in the whole entire universe. It was called the Red Wall. Our friends were to intent with each other to notice. But we practically fell asleep with boredom.

Lily

*TAP, TAP* Alexxy taped Tai and Sora on the shoulder. `WHEN DO WE GET THERE!' Alexxy yelled. Oh great! We felt are cheeks turn bright pink as we slid down our chair as everyone turned to look at us (I saw those huge sweat drops appear on everyone's heads, I bet I had one as well!!!!!)

`SHUT UP! Alexis!' yelled Cass

` My name is Alexxy!' she yelled

`No it's not and you know it Princess Alexis' Cass said in a low voice

` Whatever you say Cassandra' the angry girl answered

` ` How dare you make fun of what the our father King Francois of France and his Queen Odile gavce to their beloved children" the older girl retorted.

Uh oh when Cass goes all imperial and defends our family like that she is really annoyed.

Alexxy!

I was burning with anger I felt my blood pumping. I hated being called Alexis. Yes, it is my real name, but I didn't like it. I just wanted to be a normal kid. I don't want to be a Princess. I didn't want all those responsibilities. I just liked having friends.

`ZUT ALORS!' I spoke in my native tongue to Cass.

` It is not your place to criticise an elder especially the heiress'

` Don't you get tired of always having to think of being royalty?' I asked her.

`More than you know.' Was the reply

And I was yet again reminded of what had happened in France to make us come here: Cass had to escape the hand of the evil of

Osama Bin Laden and yet Cass remained scarred for life, because she didn't want to marry him.

Suddenly the plane started to rock back and forth and it hit something. I soon the next thing I knew was I was surround be water. `CASS!' I yelled at the top of my lungs. I tried really hard to swim over to everyone. I grabbed a few people and started to bring them to shore. I went back to get everyone else. When it was time to save Cass and lily, I couldn't swim much longer. Everyone else was unconscious on the beach near by. Just when I got Cass and Lily to a part where they could probably swim to shore themselves. I couldn't swim anymore. They awoke just as I lost my grip.

`Alexxy!' said Cass. Her angry face had changed to a sweet one.

`I can't swim anymore.' I said, `get yourselves to shore. I'll be fine. I won't let anyone hurt you, sis. You have to save yourself. I don't want this responsibility anymore. Take care of yourself. I just want you to know that your friendship and love for me means more to me than anything. So, I just want all my friends to be ok. I mean nothing without you guys.' I passed out.

Cass

`ALEXXY!!!!' I yelled. ` Come back! `

I watched her float down, down and down to the bottom of the sea and I tried to go after her but she had sunk too low so I surfaced and gripped onto Lily and we swam ashore. But before we tarted swimming we saw a maroon beam of light come arching out of Alexxy's crest and come into mine.

Then I collapsed onto the beach not able to go after my sister, to save her. Then I realised: she had called me "sis" which she had never called me before and had vowed never too.

A bright light was shimmering from somewhere above me and I opened my eyes to what it was and I saw that I in a hospital bed with a light shining in my eyes.

` Oh good you're awake.' A doctor said ` I was beginning to worry there.'

Sora

Missing! Princess Alexis Beatrice Grace Becket of France went missing a few days ago. Though she is assumed dead, in a plane crash. Alexis was believed to have saved many lives, even that of her sister, Princess Cassandra Sandreliene Becket (the heiress to the throne of France).

I looked up from the newspaper article and said `Why didn't she ever tell us?'