Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Red Digivice Diaries ❯ Friday Night Gaming ( Chapter 22 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Red Digivice Diaries

Entry 22 - Friday Night Gaming

By: Lord Archive

The concept of Digimon and most of the characters in this work of fiction belongs to Toei Animation and Akiyoshi Hongo.

This series includes sex between fictional characters, who are not based on real people. The characters involved may be stated as being under the age of consent and perform acts of illegal sexual practices, but they are fictional and do not have any real age or ability to commit real crime. Descriptions of digimon mating may be considered bestiality, but they are fictional creations and not real animals.

Steve and Michael belong to Toei Animation, and can be found in Survival Diaries by Akino Ame.
James and Juana are from Jungle Diaries by Ryan Griffin.
Eris is from D^3 Digital Diaries Dimensions by Shaun Garin.
Bobby is in Infantry Diaries by Custom Magnum, Dark Diaries by Rocker, and was created by Lord Archive and can be found in cameo in War Diaries.
Lesley characterization was created by Lord Archive and was named by Kyle Evanick. This is her first appearance.
Star was created by Canis Black, and this is his first appearance.

-------------------------

Steve grumpily snapped his cell phone closed and looked ready to throw it across the large room he was in. Near him was an impressive computer system, large screen television attached to the latest video game systems with a decent assortment of games that did not take up even ten percent of the otherwise vacant room.

"Sam can't make it either?" Mimi guessed, her hair currently a light blue.

"I didn't even get to talk to him. His dad answered and I quote, 'Sam is currently unable to take your call because he's been hanging out too much. He will be spending the weekend studying and cleaning his room,'" Steve griped scratching his dirty blond hair in frustration before having to readjust his glasses. "It's summer break! Why would he have to study for anything?"

Michael shook his head, causing his pure blond to shimmer. "Let's hope we don't have any digimon trouble."

Mimi cast a quick glare at him. "Don't jinx us."

"What are we going to do with just the three of us?" Steve questioned. "You remember what happened the last time we tried to teach our digimon how to play Dungeons & Dragons."

Michael smirked at the memory. "The fire department still can't figure out how that building fell."

Steve nodded. "I don't want to have to find another hide-out."

"So they forgot that they were just acting and really did use their attacks." Mimi shrugged. "It doesn't help that we don't have substitute characters for them to use. Lou and Maria don't want anyone else to use their characters."

"Too bad Lou got dragged off by his family and Maria is at a choir practice," Steve bemoaned. "Two players won't live through what I have planned."

Mimi huffed. "I doubt all five would survive any better."

"Why don't we play a different game?" Michael suggested.

Steve pointed at his overstuffed duffel bag. "I only brought my D&D books and figures."

"We could play video games," Michael suggested.

Mimi folded her arms. "I'm not playing 'hide and shoot Mimi.'"

"Do you have a better suggestion?" Steve asked.

Mimi thought for a moment. She then went over to the computer desk and rummaged through a drawer. "Thought we had one of these. We can play a card game." She held up a normal deck of playing cards.

Michael shrugged. "I guess so. But what do we play?"

Steve pouted for a moment but then brightened. "Texas Hold'em poker!"

"Isn't that better with more players?" Michael questioned.

"It's good enough for two-players," Steve retorted.

Mimi grinned. "But why don't we move the game session to the Digital World and invite anyone who can make it there?"

"We just might end up with too many players," Steve laughed. "Better than not enough. Text the message board. It's time to duel!"

-------------------------

Juana didn't bother to knock as she entered James's room, not surprised the boy was examining an odd skeleton they had found in the Amazon Rainforest. She had taken it to being just a rodent, but James felt there was something strange about the rodent's size. She frowned at the tea sitting next to him. With that brew he wasn't going to bed any time soon. "So what's the verdict?"

James didn't look up. "It certainly appears to be Rattus norvegicus."

Juana shrugged. "So? Rodents do get close to that size around here."

"Capybaras are one thing. Look at the teeth on this thing. That's no herbivore." James glanced at her. "This girl is ten times the size of her species. It's an honest to science 'ROUS' and I'd love to find out if more of them are out there."

"'Rous?'" Juana wondered.

"'Rat Of Unusual Size.' I'll have to show you the movie some time," James replied offhandedly. "I'd love to have found some flesh with her or seen some of them alive. We'll have to go look for them some time. Definitely will have to take Plotmon with me."

Juana smirked. "If you can't do anything more with that, how about we go out and have a little fun?"

James blinked in confusion. "Go where?"

"Appears the New York team plays games Friday night. They're short on players and announced an open call to play cards with them in the Digital World," Juana informed.

"Cards?" James scratched his head. "Why would we play cards? There's stuff to research here."

"I'd like to get to know some other kids like us," Juana retorted.

"I had my fill with David," James groused, remember his encounter with the Argentine Digidestined with serious anger management issues.

"You know he's not likely to play," Juana retorted. "And I'm sure there won't be any fights. It's just card games with people we should be friends with."

"I don't know..." James looked at the skeleton longingly.

Juana folded her arms. "I'm going to go play. If you don't want to come with me, fine." Her boyfriend seemed a touch hopeful, but then she added, "I'll be playing poker with at least three guys and Mimi, and she does love truth or dare."

James stared at her in growing horror. "All right, I'm going. I'm going."

-------------------------

Bobby sighed as he surfed the web, trying to find something to do. His teammates were all at the military base dealing with the growing public relations fiasco resulting from Hank and Jessica being married and expecting. Whoever decided to make Hank the figurehead of American Digidestined was a moron. The media were going to dig into everything they could on him, and Jessica's pregnancy was ripe to get them twenty-four hour news coverage. However, thanks to the work he did so far, he was to be an undercover agent. As such, he was to avoid getting on camera, so he got to avoid that circus.

A message appearing on the message board from the New York team was the answer that he was looking for. No place better to hide from the media than a world they can't reach.

-------------------------

"Oh, good, you haven't gone yet," a furry humanoid digimon commented.

A girl in stylized T-shirt and shorts with red, white and blue hair looked up. "What do you mean by that, Star?"

"I take it you haven't checked the message board. Poker night in New York region of the Digital World," Star informed. "Wouldn't mind playing a few rounds. You game, Lesley?"

"You really need to get your digivice upgraded to using a portal," Lesley returned. "Still, I'm not doing anything. Who's playing?"

"Well, Michael, Steve, Mimi from New York, and likely Jyou from Odaiba," Star answered.

Lesley grinned. "Well, I bet this will get out of hand with Mimi involved. Let's go."

-------------------------

Steve surveyed the result to the open call to play brought. He was not surprised to see Jyou here, after all the bespectacled Japanese boy was Mimi's boyfriend and she would rouse him out of bed to play.

Two members from Brazil's team had already arrived. Technically, James could be said to be from the United States, but he was the team leader. The tall, lanky and light blond boy looked the very image of an adventuring environmentalist with his Digital World attire, especially with the shirt emblazoned with an image of Earth that read 'Fragile: Handle with Care.' Next to James was Juana, a girl with deep brown skin and long dark hair whose buckskin jumpsuit complemented her jogress partner's clothes.

Lesley walked into the clearing they were going to play poker with a skateboard in one hand and a twelve pack of beer in the other. She was the unofficial leader of her team, and while Steve had never met the girl before he could quickly see how she got dubbed as being a 'female Daisuke with Mimi's fashion sense,' considering what she was carrying along with her attire and hair.

A Strabimon followed behind Lesley, who didn't seem bothered by the girl's choice of beverage. The rather humanoid digimon with wolfish features wearing white denim-like pants and a white scarf was not the girl's partner. In fact there was debate whether he was partnered to Hiiro, the California Wanderer, or not considering that boy had another digimon partner.

Looking at Bobby from Oklahoma, Steve wondered if being blond helped being a Digi-destined as the only guy with dark hair was from Japan. The boy was also competing with James for being the thinnest person present. Though Steve also thought it off that Bobby wore a plain white T-shirt and torn and slightly stained blue jeans.

"Am I rate?" questioned a young redheaded Japanese girl who rushed into the clearing. She looked like a living picture of the past wearing the same blue jeans, yellow shirt and even the helmet everyone present had seen in a photo taken of Sora after Apocalymon's defeat.

Mimi blinked at the girl. "Oh, my. You really bring some memories back."

The new comer took a step back and giggled nervously. "Ah, hi... Mimi. Er... um...."

"You must be Eris. Sora told me about you." Mimi appraised the girl before hugging her tightly. "You're just as much my friend as she is!"

"Thanku." Eris flushed deeply.

"Ten players is roughly the max for this. Can someone send a message out that we've got all the players we need," Steve requested.

James pulled out his D-Terminal. "I guess I can take care of that."

Steve began to shuffle the playing cards with practiced ease. "Going to cover the basics for those who don't know how Texas Hold'em works. Each player will be dealt two cards." He flipped two pairs of cards and set them apart from each other, a six and eight of diamonds against a king of clubs and seven of hearts. "This is just an example. Do not reveal what you have as winning is about gaining as much information you can. Giving away what you have is a good way to lose."

"Does this mean that the king high wins?" Juana wondered.

"At this stage it technically puts that hand ahead slightly, but it is still a coin flip as to who will win. While each player get two unique cards to work with, they will use them with five revealed community cards to make the best hand." Steve flipped over three cards: seven of spades, king of diamonds, and nine of diamonds. "This is the flop. At this point pairs of kings and sevens are easily the best hand, yet the six and eight has numerous outs to win. Another diamond would give that hand a flush; however, a seven of diamonds would give the other hand the win with a full house." He flipped over another card, a five of diamonds. "This is the turn. Now the six and eight hand has a flush and the other hand needs a king or seven that isn't a seven of diamonds as that would give a straight flush." He flipped over one last card, a king of hearts. "And with that, full house kings over sevens beats the flush."

"And to avoid confusion of what beats what," Lesley intoned. "Aces are the highest card in the deck, but it can form a straight with either two through five or ten, jack, queen, king. Anyway, there's having the highest card in junk, one pair, then two pair, three of a kind, straight, flush, full house, four of a kind, and then straight flush. Got all that?"

"The cards did include hand rankings if you need the reference," Mimi chirped.

Eris fiddled with her rectangular digivice. "No way is my English up to this yet."

Bobby raised an eyebrow. "You've got a translator?"

Eris nodded shallowly. "A prototype, really. Koushiro-kun and the other brains are working on making it available to everyone."

"Can it work for animals?" James wondered.

Eris shrugged. "Hasn't so far."

"Let's begin," Steve announced, dealing out two cards to each player, including himself.

Lesley passed out a can of beer to everyone as well, not bothering to ask if they wanted it or not. Bobby and Star didn't hesitate in cracking open their cans, nor did Steve when he finished dealing the initial cards. There was some hesitation from the others, particularly James, yet by the time all the cards were dealt for the hand, all of the cans were open. Though after one taste, James placed his can a fair distance from himself.

"This is supposed to taste good?" Eris wondered. "I'll take sake over this any day."

"It's an acquired taste," Michael mentioned. "Don't think I won with an Ace high."

Steve looked at the community cards of three, king, seven, queen, and nine of mixed suits. "No flush possible. Anyone got both a ten and a jack?"

Jyou raised up his cards. "No, but I got two more queens."

Juana pouted. "That beats my nine and three, doesn't it?"

"Afraid so." Mimi gathered the cards and pushed them back towards Steve who proceeded to shuffle and deal out a new hand.

"Why do you set a card aside before revealing the next set of cards?" Juana wondered.

Steve opened his mouth, but no words came out.

Lesley shrugged. "Just part of the rules." She then sighed before tossing her cards at Steve. "I assume someone at least paired the board. My pair of tens are as good as junk."

Bobby frowned. "Yeah, I got an Ace."

"No queen and ten?" Steve wondered. "No trips?"

"Wow, I won with just a pair?" Bobby stared as everyone passed in their cards. "I thought with this many players every hand would have someone pull awesome."

"Obviously not," Lesley groused. "Now that we have a couple practice hands out of the way, how are we going to bet?"

Steve laughed sheepishly. "Sorry, don't have any chips."

"Money then?" Lesley pressed.

"Ah... what money?" Eris laughed nervously.

James nodded sheepishly.

"A question!" Mimi announced happily. "Loser of the bet has to answer the winner's question. Question needs to be the same for all players. If you don't want everyone to know the answer, you can whisper it to the winner."

Michael and Steve paled as they looked at Tachikawa.

"Mimi...." Jyou trailed off

Juana shrugged. "Why not? Sounds like that 'Truth and Dare' game I heard about."

"That's what we're afraid of!" chorused Steve, Michael and Jyou.

"What's the harm in answering questions?" Lesley asked in a tone of cruel mirth.

"Sounds fun to me," Star added. "Besides, you don't have to take the bet. You can just sit out the game."

Steve sighed. "Fine. But, Mimi, you can't turn this into some sort of sick dare."

"Sick dare?" Lesley questioned with interest.

"She's played 'Truth and Dare' a couple times and went as far as daring two girls to fuck in front of her," Steve replied.

"Bet you wish you were there," Lesley taunted.

Mimi smirked. "No, he wouldn't. The time I played before that, I dared him to be with Michael. They ended the game instead."

Lesley hummed to herself. "I see where the 'rumors' about Mimi came from. But we still need a way to sweeten the pot. Make the question go by levels. Lowest level being a one-word answer. Then work up to a simple one sentence and go up all the way to graphic details. Whether or not the question can be answered privately can also be put on the bet."

Michael nodded reluctantly. "It would work better with some sort of risk."

"All right, this time for real." Steve dealt out the cards. After giving everyone two cards, he revealed the flop: ten, king, and five with two of them being hearts.

Michael, being to Steve's left started the betting by checking. It continued around the group as those with the best hands were the least likely to bet.

The turn card came up four of hearts, and Steve repressed the urge to jump in joy having made an ace high flush. The group continued to check and Steve passed his chance to bet in hopes to reel in more players to bet against him.

Finally came the river, a four of spades. To Steve's glee, Eris issued the bet of a simple one-word question. Mimi and Jyou immediately tossed their hands. Steve upped the question to full on public detail. To his chagrin, the only one to take up the bet was Eris. Still one person was better than none. "Flush, ace high. Now what to ask?"

"That would be my question. Full house, fours over tens beats a flush, right?"

Lesley laughed. "Sure does!"

Eris sat there for a moment, but then flushed slightly. "How would a girl best get your attention?"

Steve blinked and his mouth dropped. "Huh?! Um... Well... cosplay as my favorite character." He fidgeted nervously. "Which is Kinomoto Sakura, by the way."

Eris folded her arms. "Well, now I know to never cosplay as that around you."

Lesley was the loudest of kids laughing at the girl's comment.

Michael snickered as he collected the cards. "My turn to deal." He dealt out the cards and then revealed the flop: seven, eight, and six with two cards being clubs.

James, Juana and Bobby quickly checked before Lesley shrugged and placed the bet of a simple question. Much to her surprise, no one folded.

The turn of queen of diamonds only helped Juana, and no additional bet was made. Then came the river, king of clubs. No one felt safe enough to bet, having missed making a straight. Most had a pair, but the threat of a straight stayed their hand. With no new bets, everyone remained committed.

"Really, no one caught the straight, huh?" Mimi asked. "Well, I have pair of kings with an ace kicker."

Everyone groaned at that.

Mimi closed her eyes. "Do you regret having to take lives of digimon?"

The only one to break the stings of 'yes' was Lesley who answered, "Of course not. Why should I regret it?"

James was among the kids who glared at Lesley for her answer as he sloppily shuffled the cards, having to pick up a few as they flew from his hands.

Eris certainly liked the flop of nine, jack, and two. Especially the last two cards, which both paired her hand. "I want to bet a one-word question."

Only Jyou, Steve, and Lesley agreed to the bet.

Eris raised the bar to a full sentence on the turn. Jyou was reluctant, but he stayed in as well as the other two. There was no additional bidding on the river.

"You got a jack don't you?" Lesley asked Eris as she tossed her hand in, showing she only had a pair of nines.

"A jack and a two!" Eris chirped.

Jyou sighed as he threw his pocket tens away. "Figures."

Eris hummed in thought. "Well, what is your biggest regret?"

Jyou frowned. "I was raised to be a doctor. To heal is what I want to do. Killing anyone, even Etemon, goes against who am I, yet I did it."

Steve nodded. "Sometimes you have to take a life to save lives. But my regret is not being good enough. I've made many mistakes, getting Michael in a situation where he had to evolve his partner to Perfection or die being chief among them."

"That was not your fault," Michael told him.

"No matter what you say, it won't change how I feel," Steve retorted.

"I would only regret not trying. Even if I was the girl that Daisuke knocked up, I still wouldn't regret fucking him," Lesley told them firmly.

Juana shuffled the cards with only marginally better ability than her partner had. After dealing out the cards, she revealed ace, nine and king with the latter two being spades.

The hand came to an end when Steve bet a question and no one took him up on it.

Bobby began to riffle shuffle the deck before passing out the cards. "Any bets before the flop?" Without a reply he dealt out three cards: seven, three, and seven with the first two being clubs. Everyone passed on betting, so he revealed the turn: eight of clubs.

"Detailed question," Lesley quickly intoned.

"I'll take that bet," Star replied.

Eris tossed her hand in. "Not going to risk it."

"I'm in," Mimi chirped.

Everyone else tossed in their cards.

"And the river!" Bobby flipped over a three of hearts.

"Ah! I had a three! I could've won," Juana cried out.

"You're loss is my gain!" Lesley grinned. "I bet my shirt!"

"What?!" cried out a few of the players.

Star smirked. "I don't see a problem with that. I'm in!"

Michael frowned. "This isn't going to end well."

"So is the bet just a shirt or shirt and a question?" Mimi wondered.

Steve sat there debating the issue. This could get really bad with Mimi involved. However, with the number of girls present, this could very well become a 'good' kind of bad. After all who ever won the hand at least one girl was going to lose her shirt. "Let's make it just a shirt and can be raised to a question," Steve ruled.

Mimi tapped her cards. "I could be mean, but let's just leave it at shirt." She flipped over her cards. "Triple sevens."

"Drat. Two pairs with ace kicker," Star bemoaned, before unwrapping his scarf and tossing it at Mimi.

"A bet is a bet, even if I lost to both of you." Lesley pulled off her shirt.

Star frowned at her bra. "Before we get any farther on betting clothes, I have to demand everyone can only claim three items total. For me it's scarf, pants and underwear."

Eris flushed. "Are we really going to go that far?"

"It's all in fun. Besides, what happens in the Digital World STAYS in the Digital World." Mimi glanced at the other players. "What happens here and the questions answered had better not end up on the message board."

Jyou adjusted his glasses. "I think we can all agree to that."

"What about your gauntlets?" Steve wondered.

Star flexed the black claws covering his hands. "They don't come off."

Mimi cocked her head. "That's weird, Tailmon can take off her gloves."

"I'm not a Tailmon," Star returned.

"And you can only bet your own clothes. No betting someone else's undies. Time to reclaim my pride." Lesley shuffled with some skill. The flop she revealed consisted of three, nine, and three. There were no bets as the turn revealed a six. Then came a five on the turn.

Mimi finally placed the bet of detailed question. There were no takers until Lesley announced, "I want my shirt back!"

"It's a bet," Mimi returned when it got back to her, as no one else wanted in on the hand. "Triple threes!"

Lesley grinned. "Full house, threes over fives."

"At least I'm not out anything," Mimi shrugged.

"Drat," Steve muttered as Lesley got her shirt back, but was then surprised when she didn't put in back on, rather she laid it across her lap.

"My turn to shuffle." Star dealt out the cards. The flop revealed five, four, three. "Geez, does anyone have a straight already?"

No one placed a bet before the turn revealed a six.

"Is there any reason to bet on this?" Eris wondered.

"We should at least make this interesting. Detailed question," Steve put in.

Eris and Jyou agreed to the bet.

The river revealed an ace.

"So do you all have a seven?" Star asked.

"I do," Eris held up the seven of diamonds.

Jyou and Steve exchanged looks, both having a two. "Damn."

Eris pouted at the boys. "Why do even 'smart' boy sometimes act incredibly clueless?"

"Is this in response to something in particular?" Jyou wondered.

"I'm not going to go into details. Let's just say it deals with Lee and Carter not catching the hint from certain girls and leave it at that," Eris loosely explained.

"Ah, because guys and girls are different?" Steve hazarded a guess. "I mean we don't see things the same way."

Jyou nodded. "It's not a joke. Girls and guys have different hormones which affect how they think. It causes guys to be more direct and girls more emotional. Literally it is the difference of doing something and feeling something. It is an over generalization, but for most people it is accurate enough."

Eris looked away. "So if a girl really wants something..."

Steve finished, "...she needs to be as subtle as a brick to the face."

Juana sighed. "Sad, but true."

"Guess it's my turn to deal." Eris collected the cards and began to shuffle.

Mimi smirked at the ace that came up in the flop, pairing her hand. Most of the players looked favorably at what had been revealed, whether it was the seven or the ten. "I'll wager a simple question."

Only Steve, Michael, Juana and Star bowed out of the hand.

The appearance of a king made the players leery as it would've only paired Star's discarded hand, but it made a straight far more possible. No one placed a bet. Then came a nine, which meant anyone who had the right two cards could easily win with a straight, or even a club flush if they had two clubs in hand. The fear prevented anyone from upping the ante.

"Pair of aces," Mimi announced.

Jyou flipped over his hand. "Does this mean we tie? I have an ace as well."

Steve nodded. "That's a split pot. Both of your kickers sucked."

"How do we fix this?" Lesley growled. "We one bet _one_ simple question."

"Don't see too much problem with these two sharing a question for us," Steve replied.

Mimi whispered into Jyou's ear, making him shrug in response. "I don't have a better question. Are you a virgin?"

James hesitated. "No, I'm not."

Lesley grinned. "Sex is fun."

Bobby swallowed hard. "Ah, guys, I had better not hear of this being talked about. I don't want... certain members of my team to know about this."

"You have our word," Mimi promised. "Anyone who lets a secret spoken here out, will be... punished severely."

There was a certain vindictiveness to Mimi's voice that made a few of the players shudder. Still, to play it safe, Bobby whispered his answer to Jyou and Mimi that he wasn't a virgin.

"I'm a virgin," Eris stated in a way that didn't sound very convincing.

Mimi grabbed the cards and quickly dealt them out. The flop and turn came, and no one placed a bet. With the river came the fear of a flush or straight. Three diamonds on the board along with four, five and seven. Michael went to bid a question, but he had no takers.

Jyou passed out the cards, and the flop caused a bit of dismay with two sixes and a three. The third six revealed caused even more fear, yet there were still no bets. Then came the river with a five.

Steve looked at the board and at his hand. If someone had a six, they would've bet on the flop, wouldn't they? He had a five in his hand making a full house. He HAD to bet on this. "Clothes!"

James debated for a moment.

"If you have anything worth debating, then go for it," Juana encouraged.

James sighed. "Fine. I'm in."

Star nodded. "I'll give it a shot."

Eris pouted at her hand. "I'll probably regret this, but I'm in."

"Something tells me my pair of sevens are no good. Have fun," Mimi told them.

With Jyou bowing out, it left Star to smirk at everyone. "Would've like more girls in on this one, but I really do have a six."

"You cheater!" Steve cried out, but gave up his shirt.

"I lost." James grumbled, but Juana didn't see upset at all.

The boys paid more attention to Eris as she reluctantly shed her shirt.

"My turn again." Steve grumpily shuffled the deck. "And with the flop we have straight potential. Ten, seven and nine."

"We can see the cards." Michael tapped his cards. "Check."

Everyone else followed suit. Then an eight came up on the turn. "Well, not much chance for a flush, but a six or jack would be godly," Steve groused. Then he revealed another eight. "Well, isn't that interesting."

Michael continued to tap his cards. "You only live once, right? Clothes."

Juana grinned. "Let's make it a question as well."

"This might be a funky split pot, but I'm in," Star added.

"Too much chance one of you has a jack or a full house. I'm out even though I had a six." Jyou chucked his cards in.

"I'm still in." Michael flipped his cards. "Jack high straight."

"Me too," Star chirped.

Juana held up her cards. "Queen high straight."

Star grumbled as he stood up and took off his tattered jeans, revealing boxers underneath. "This really hasn't been going good for me."

"Just be thankful we didn't bet a dare," Michael offered as he handed over his shirt.

"I could've bet that?" Juana pouted. "Darn. Anyway... hmmm... Let's have a bit of fun. Describe your most sexual experience."

Michael laughed bitterly. "That would amount to a drunken star shoving her hand down my pants or finding my Dad screwing her later that night."

"No wonder you avoid your Dad's parties," Mimi commented.

"Why would you? You could have so much fun!" Steve argued.

"I wouldn't call it 'fun' having a has-been and aging actress trying to molest me thinking I'm my Dad," Michael spat.

"A computer and my hand for me," Star chirped. "I've never been kissed."

"What kind of porn would that be?" Lesley questioned.

Star scratched the back of his furry head. "Human girls mostly... though I'm not adverse to a little dog on girl action. My evolutions do have a wolf theme to them."

"Let's see if I can do better this time." With the cards dealt, Michael revealed six, nine and an ace.

"I'm seeing pattern develop here. You do know it's sometimes better to bet before all the cards are revealed in case a better hand comes up," Steve noted. "I still check anyway."

"Well, without a pot to steal, it's easier to make a bet after the river," Lesley countered.

The turn produced a queen, but as expected the only bid to come out was after the river produced a five.

It was Juana who bet a detailed question, which only Bobby, Eris and James agreed to. And it was James who seemed most surprised that he had the winning hand of aces and fives.

James wondered what to ask, and then shrugged. "What moment tested your sanity the most?"

"Playing chicken with a nuclear missile certainly ranks high for me." Juana shuddered.

Bobby frowned. "I try to take things as easily as I can, but even I can't ignore some things." He looked away. "Seeing Lisa get hurt because of my own stupidity."

Star began to play in the dirt with his claws. "Discovering that I'm a first generation digimon, with actual parents... and learning who they were and how I came to be."

James took the cards and seemed to have an easier time of shuffling until he tried to deal the cards and a few of them slipped out, forcing him to reshuffle. After getting everyone their two cards, he revealed a five, ten and four, each of a different suit.

No one bet on the flop or the turn when a two was revealed. When Mimi requested a question on the river when she made a full house, fives over tens, she found herself alone as everyone else folded.

James smiled as he looked at his cards that his girlfriend dealt him. Then he jumped when the flop gave him triple sevens. "I bet a question!" he excitedly announced out of turn. That resulted in several players tossing their cards into the muck without waiting for their turn as well.

Lesley tapped her cards. "You know you're supposed to wait for it to get to your turn before betting. But, hey, this is worth a call. I'm in."

Lesley was barely able to contain her grin when the jack flipped over. She was sure that unless the board paired, her jack high straight would easily win. "Let's go for clothes."

James nodded, barely able to contain himself.

Lesley didn't hide her grin when the ten came up on the river. "All in."

James blinked. "Huh?"

"I'm betting two pieces of clothes," Lesley restated. "You win, I'm almost naked. I win, and you are. We didn't enforce questions if you dropped, but if you fold, you're losing your pants."

James gritted his teeth. "Fine. I'm in. Three sevens."

Lesley smirked. "I thought you had pocket Aces. Still, your loss. Jack high straight."

"WHAT?!" James cried out.

"Drop them, boy. Let's see what you got!" Lesley then whistled when the boy irritably striped. "You're a happy boy, aren't you?"

James flushed, his erection clearly evident to all.

Mimi appraised the surprisingly toned body. Under the boy's clothes was skin and muscle, and little in the way of fat to offer any soft curves. "You picked a good one," Mimi teased Juana.

The South American girl flushed deeply. "Sorry," she whispered to her partner.

"Does this mean I'm done?" James questioned.

"You haven't gone as far as being dared," Juana pointed out.

Lesley smirked. "I could claim that as part of being all-in, but if you go beyond all your clothes, you can be dared instead. And there's no backing out of it."

Michael glanced at Mimi. "I don't think that's a good idea."

Steve's eyes were fixed at Eris's and Lesley's bra-clad chest, particularly the latter who had more to look at both in size and in lace style. "I say we keep it to one dare. After that, you get your clothes back and you're done."

Lesley glared. "Why can't we keep trophies? I say we can trade back clothes. But if you sucked out, you get to go home butt naked."

"I think that sounds fair. One dare and done," Juana voted.

Mimi grinned. "I can certainly agree to that."

"It's a good way to end it," Star agreed.

"I don't know..." Jyou trailed off. "Some dares might be too cruel."

Eris pouted. "Yeah, what if a dare goes too far?"

"We'll put it to the vote of the group. If the group thinks it's too much, then a new dare has to be made," Steve suggested.

Michael and Jyou reluctantly nodded.

"I hope I haven't used up all my luck already," Eris muttered.

"Let's not talk about luck around me. Mine is fucked up," Bobby commented. "Now lets shuffle up and deal." After handing out two cards to each player, he revealed two sixes and a king.

"Wish I had a six this time," Star commented as everyone passed on betting.

A two on the turn also brought no bets, and then a four on the river.

"Oh, hell, you only live once. Detailed question," Star announced.

Eris frowned at the board. "I'll risk it."

The other players folded like dominos with Michael being the only exception in taking the bet.

"Sixes and twos," Star announced.

"Got the same hand," Michael revealed.

"Luck when I didn't need it. Sixes and fours." Eris sighed. "What's your deepest secret you don't want anyone to know?"

Michael's legs began to twitch as if he was about to go to Eris and whisper it. He suddenly blurted. "I like Mimi as more than a friend."

"That's hardly a secret. Everyone who knows you has figured that out!" Steve laughed, causing others to join in.

Mimi stared at Michael. "I... I didn't know..."

Jyou frowned, but said nothing.

"Really?" Steve wondered. "I thought for sure you would know."

"We all can be blind to love when it affects us." Juana glanced at her jogress partner. "Our friends knew we were a couple long before we did."

"This could be a problem," Mimi whispered to herself.

Jyou shook his can and then looked at the can in front of James. "You going to drink that?"

"Not a chance." James handed over the can.

"I still got one more can for anyone else who needs it," Lesley announced, popping open her second one.

Mimi looked at the offered can. "I'll take it."

"Now I'm really worried this will all end up bad," Eris muttered.

Star leaned over to Eris and whispered, "I'm almost the opposite of you. You're digitally born, and I'm... well, my mother was human."

Eris jumped. "WHAT?!"

Star got up and dragged her away.

"You know this would be a good time for a bathroom break," Mimi announced.

Jyou was surprised when Mimi grabbed him by the collar and dragged him off with her.

-------------------------

"What do you mean your mother is human?" Eris demanded. "How old are you?"

Star shrugged. "I've been jumping dimensions since I was born. I don't have a clue how old I am. And I am quite serious about being half-human. I even have a belly button to prove it."

Eris felt his waist and her eyes widened. "You really do have one."

Star glanced as her exposed waist. "I'm actually surprised you have one."

"I'm a complete Xerox copy. Down to the stiff ankle that acts up at the worst times." Eris collapsed against a tree.

Star scratched his head. "I never heard of Sora having a bad ankle."

"I, er, she, well we didn't let it bother us. Thanks to, um, Mom, it was mostly healed before she went to the Digital World," Eris explained. She then eyed the boy. "Why would you know Sora anyway?"

"In another world. One that went horribly wrong..." Star bowed his head. "Vamdemon won in Odaiba. My mother was captured and was... used for the troops after Vamdemon was done with her."

Eris stared. "You're not saying I'm... I mean another Sora is..."

Star shook his head. "Not Sora... My mother was Hikari of that world."

Eris swallowed. "Was?"

"She died escaping with me. I should be thankful I was pulled from that world, but the woman who raised me had lost touch with her own humanity," Star explained reluctantly.

Eris nodded slowly. "I hear that you call Hiiro, 'oniichan.' Is there anything to that?"

"Maybe there is, maybe there isn't." Star grinned sheepishly. "If you want to find out, you better be careful with the question. There are some things I can't answer because it would betray Hiiro or the woman who raised me, and I'd take a dare to be on the receiving end of gay sex with a Whamon than betray them."

Eris stood up and dusted her pants off with her hands. "You know, I think I know too much as it is."

Star watched Eris walk back toward the clearing. He then whispered. "It's best you don't. Mom's already not happy. Then again, she rarely is happy."

-------------------------

Jyou frowned as he tried not to watch Mimi piss onto a tree. Sometimes the girl was too honest.

"You know I honestly didn't think that Michael liked me that way," Mimi said barely over a whisper. "I should've known, shouldn't I? I know there's been times he, well, wanted me. But you'd be surprised how many times someone has looked at me like that. All I would have to say to Steve is 'You want to?' and his pants would be off. Though he would do it with just about any girl who asked him that."

Jyou sighed. "You don't have to explain it to me. I know you, Mimi. I trust in your purity."

Mimi looked away. "Even if I'm dared to have sex with him?"

Jyou folded his arms. "I wouldn't like it, but yes. In order for you to truly betray me, you'd have to betray yourself."

Mimi gazed up at him. "You are entirely too trusting."

"I have to be true to myself." Jyou smiled wryly at his lover. "If we are meant to be, I have to have faith in us."

Mimi stood up and pulled her clothes back on. "Sometimes I think our crests are more of a burden, forcing us to act in certain ways."

Jyou adjusted his glasses. "I think of it as giving us more reasons to not choose things we might later come to regret."

-------------------------

Lesley tapped her knee irritably. "While Star is away... I suggest we don't do any big dares on him. Hiiro would not be happy. And he's not any fun when he's angry."

Juana nodded. "Perhaps we should include Eris in on that. Honestly I hope she goes out early, before the dares get really bad."

"Why?" Steve wondered.

"Well, Eris and Star are the youngest of us here. I wouldn't want to corrupt them too badly," Juana explained.

"One would think that of you as well," Bobby pointed out.

Juana smirked. "You might be surprised."

Lesley grinned. "You do realize you could be dared to be with someone other than James?"

"Hey, wait a second!" James cried out.

"And you could be dared to be with a girl other than her," Lesley teased.

"Can we rule out gay sex?" Michael asked. "I have nothing against homosexuals, I just really don't like guys like that."

"Though you'd have nothing against me doing it with Mimi, would you?" Lesley shot back.

Michael flushed. "Actually, I would."

"Course he's against Mimi being with Jyou as well, but there's no helping that," Steve added. "Frankly, I have my own reasons to be against lesbian sex here. Though it does sound fun to watch."

"What are you all talking about?" Jyou asked with Mimi tailing behind him.

"Not much," Steve replied sheepishly.

"Just a warning to avoid sick dares on Star. Hiiro wouldn't like it," Lesley warned.

"I don't know if I should be happy or upset," Star groused as he returned.

Eris folded her arms as she stood behind him. "Wish I was 'safe' from that sort of thing."

"Well, if we're all back, let's shuffle up and deal." Lesley dealt everyone cards before revealing six, four, and four. No one placed a bet, and the turn revealed a jack. And Lesley didn't let that drop. "Detailed question."

Eris and Mimi immediately took the bet, Jyou and Michael reluctantly agreed.

Then a four came up on the river. "Clothes," Mimi bet.

"This is a bad hand." Jyou sighed. "I'm still in."

Michael also agreed.

"Let's make it a detailed public answer as well," Lesley insisted.

The only one who didn't seem reluctant to accept the bet was Mimi, but everyone stayed in.

"Full house, Aces with those fours," Eris announced.

Mimi grinned. "Sorry, but I've got a four."

"Shit," Lesley summed up for the group.

Eris gritted her teeth as she pulled her blue jeans off, revealing red lace panties underneath.

Jyou and Michael both shed their shirts without ceremony, while Lesley threw hers at Mimi's face.

Star's eyes were more on Eris than the deck he was shuffling. The flop for the hand was six and ace of diamonds along with a queen.

"Let's go with a question," Bobby bid, having paired his ace.

Juana, Lesley and Star accepted the bet. James had debated it, but he folded in fear of losing.

The turn revealed a seven of diamonds, which received no bets. Finally the river produced results with a two.

"Let's make it clothes," Juana grinned.

Bobby frowned. "I can risk it. I'm in."

Lesley pitched her cards in. "No way my fives stood up."

Star grinned. "I'll take your clothes. Ace high flush."

Bobby shook his head and handed over his shirt.

Star smirked as he got his pants back, mostly as Eris was looking like she was pouting at his victory.

Eris focused on shuffling the deck and passing out the cards. The flop was five, king and six.

Mimi withheld a grin over getting two pairs with her king and five, she passed hoping to get more in on the bet. Everyone else followed suit.

A three of spades on the turn brought a bit of anxiety as a straight became possible. Finally came the river with an eight of spades, along with the five of spades on the flop there was a risk someone had a flush.

Mimi frowned. "Detailed question."

Lesley growled as everyone was folding. "Wusses. Clothes."

Mimi shook her head as she stood alone against Lesley. "You know, I'd probably fold this against anyone else, but you tend to bet on anything. I'm in."

Lesley grinned. "At least I got you. Nine high straight."

Mimi mucked her cards. "So much for two pair. We're just going to keep passing your shirt back and forth aren't we?" After returning Lesley's shirt, and she gathered the cards, shuffled and dealt.

James shifted uneasily with the cards he got, a pair of aces, however the flop was of no help to him with king, seven, and nine. He bit his lip. The more cards that came out, the less likely he would win. When it got to his turn to bet, he croaked out, "Ah... detailed public question."

Juana pouted. "I probably shouldn't, but I'll stay in."

"Well, I've got more lives than a cat, I'll risk it," Bobby half-heartedly joked.

"I'd make James squirm more, but I've got junk." Lesley mucked her cards.

Star and Eris took up the bid, but the New York team and Jyou folded.

A nine on the turn and a two on the river didn't help James position. He didn't dare bid anymore.

When the betting got to Eris she looked over everyone. "You know, I could bet, but I get the idea I'd lose by doing that. So, I'll leave it. Full house with nines over twos."

Everyone groaned and threw their cards into the muck.

"Damn, my aces meant nothing," James growled irritably.

"If you had bet clothes, I would've dropped on the flop." Eris smiled sheepishly. "Any way... as for the question. Um, most embarrassing moment... before today."

James gave a curt laugh. "Talking in front of the United Nations and losing every single person there suddenly springs to mind."

Juana bit her lip. "I think the otter incident is mine."

James put his head in his hands. "The otter incident. Oh, man, I've been trying to forget that and I almost succeeded."

Steve grinned like the Cheshire cat. "Oh, we've gotta hear the details on this one."

Juana sighed. "All right, this is what happened. A few months ago, James and I were taking a hike through the Amazon, like we usually do. We took a rest break by a stream. It was a beautiful day, and the mood was right and we were getting romantic. And, eventually it led to... the two of us were..." she trailed off. "I'm not sure how to say it properly in English."

"We were pleasuring each other. Orally," James said, as a few members snickered.

Juana continued, "Yes, and it... well, we'd had enough practice at the time that it was really quite good. So we both kind of got lost in it. And, once it was done, the two of us looked up and..." she covered her eyes, "A family of giant river otters were staring at us. About eight of them. Looking at us in rapt awe."

Star rolled his eyes. "That doesn't sound so bad..."

Mimi grinned. "There's more, isn't there?"

"Well, we were staring right back at them... they're an endangered species, it's very rare to see them, especially so many. But then, I got stung by a bullet ant in a sensitive spot, and let out this yelp that spooked them, and, instead of running away, they attacked us." James shuddered at the memory. "Keep in mind that these otters are about the size and weight of a golden retriever. And that there were eight of them."

"So, there we were, naked, fighting off these otters. And then, right then, out of nowhere, from up the river comes a boat. Filled with researchers who were tracking this otter family. Researchers who work with both of our fathers," Juana said, closing her eyes and shaking her head, as the giggles grew. "And among them was a group of investors from the states... investors who happen to be good friends with James's grandparents."

"My dad and I were already disowned by those jackasses. I didn't think it was possible to be disowned AGAIN," James added, his head in his hands as the group had devolved into giant belly laughs. "Can I change my answer? THIS is my most embarrassing moment. Right here."

Bobby had the wipe the tears from his eyes. "Afraid mine isn't as good. There was a situation at school that had nothing to do with me. At least I don't think it did. And well, there was a fire. The school was evacuated, and I was the last to leave." He flushed deeply. "My clothes... um... didn't make it out."

Eris blinked dumbly. "You don't mean...?"

"Most of the school population got a good look at 'Mr. Happy,'" Bobby laughed sheepishly.

Star scratched the back of his head. "I don't really have any." He grinned broadly. "I'm too easy going."

"Oh, really?" Lesley put her arm around the digimon. "Perhaps I should put a little video onto the message board..."

Star paled. "You wouldn't... And besides, I wasn't embarrassed THEN."

Lesley poked him. "You were certainly embarrassed when you saw it."

Star slouched. "Fine. Fine. During a battle in L.A., I had evolved to Perfect when the enemy clubbed my head, HARD. I was sort of out of it for the rest of the battle." He looked away. "I was a bit concussed...."

Eris's eyes widened. "You don't mean you were unconscious in your Beast form, do you?"

Star nodded reluctantly.

"Oh, geez... What did you do?" Eris gazed at the ground. "I... I destroyed a village when that happened to me."

Star let out a slight chuckle. "Nothing so damaging. I, um, well, how do I put this..."

"He started off humping the leg of the emerged digimon, which gave us the chance to send him home. Then he pissed on a fire-hydrant, played fetch with cars, sniffed the crotch of everyone on the team, and humped the legs of our digimon," Lesley recounted with an evil grin.

There was a moment of pause as it all sank in, then everyone except Star began to laugh.

"I guess I should be thankful no one recorded us," James managed through his laughter.

"Yeah, yeah. Laugh it up," Star muttered.

"You laughed at James and Juana," Eris pointed out. "I know what it's like to be out of control. And I certainly know what it's like to be embarrassed out of your mind."

"Oh, really?" Star leaned toward her. "Care to enlighten me?"

"Maybe another time," Eris flirted.

Jyou shuffled the cards and dealt them out before revealing the flop of seven, two, and jack. With no bets, the turn was shown to be a queen and the river a three.

"Got to at least make the round worth something. Let's go with a question," Steve announced.

"Simple or detailed?" Bobby questioned.

Steve shrugged. "Detailed has been fun."

Michael nodded. "I'm in."

James squirmed. "I'll... stay in."

"I won't." Juana tossed her cards in.

Bobby grinned. "I'm in."

Lesley threw hers away. "Junk is junk."

Star, Eris and Mimi also threw their cards into the muck.

Jyou frowned. "Saying it's just a question doesn't help much considering the last one." He sighed. "I'm in."

Bobby flipped his cards. "Two pair, jacks over threes."

There was a collective groan as everyone tossed their cards in.

Bobby's smile faded. "Damn, now I don't know what to ask." He then shrugged. "If you could have sex with anyone and do anything with her, who would it be and how kinky would you go?"

Jyou flushed. "I'm happy being with Mimi, especially when we, ah, play doctor. She tends to go farther than I'm comfortable with, but that's one game I do like."

Steve shifted uneasily. "Ah... Kinomoto Sakura..."

Mimi blinked. "Card Captor Sakura? The _cartoon_ character?"

"Bobby did say _anyone_ and she is _really_ cute," Steve defended weakly. "And I don't think I could get kinky with her. Just fucking her would be a kink in itself."

"But she's not _real_," Mimi pressed.

"Not real in this world, but considering the trip I went on with Ken, he might have a better chance with her than with Carolina Phanning." Eris then smirked. "Or at least with Card Captor Yume, so long as Li Iori didn't skewer him first."

Steve pulled at his collar. "The boyfriend is certainly an issue." He then blinked. "'Card Captor Yume?'"

Eris nodded. "Alternate universes sometimes followed a show we know very well. That one was pretty odd. Especially with the Mimi of that world being Yume's age and having an odd obsession with her. Sayuri certainly wasn't happy being Iori's cousin."

"Any worlds with me in it?" Bobby wondered.

"I still don't see it, but for some reason you were Daniel Jackson in the Stargate world," Eris answered.

Bobby began laughing hysterically.

Michael flushed deeply as he gazed at the ground. "Well, Mimi on the wedding night."

James tapped his knee in thought. "Juana, of course. As for how kinky, I'm not really sure I'd want to do more than we've done. I still love being with her out in nature, even considering the otter incident."

Steve flung the cards around to each player before revealing a pair of twos and a ten. Each player seemed leery of the twos, and no bets were made. The turn revealed an eight.

"A detailed question," Lesley announced at her turn to bet.

Star's fang showed as he smirked. "I'm in."

Jyou and Juana reluctantly stayed in while everyone else folded.

The river was an eight of diamonds, making three diamonds on the board with the ten and a two.

Juana and Lesley passed on the bet, making Star eye the girls wolfishly. "Clothes."

"I can't fold." Jyou swallowed. "I'm in."

Juana glanced at her naked partner. "Might be a mistake, but I'm in."

"Missed my straight." Lesley tossed her cards away.

"Pocket aces," Star announced.

"Full house, eights with the twos," Jyou revealed.

"Fuck." Juana revealed her ace high straight and her pink panties as she shed her pants.

Star shook his head as he got up to kick off his jeans. "Still worth the bet."

Michael was distracted by Juana's lithe form as he sloppily shuffled and dealt the cards. The flop came seven, eight and three with the last two being spades. While a couple of them seemed to debate betting, there was no bet placed. The turn came revealing a two.

"Screw it," Lesley hissed. "Detailed question."

Only Mimi, James and Bobby mucked their hands.

The river came as a jack of diamonds that denied a flush.

It was obvious that the river missed everyone who attempted to make a draw when no one placed a bet.

Juana tossed her cards in. "No straight."

"I'll be upset if I still won with a pair of jacks," Lesley muttered.

"Two pair," Michael announced revealing an eight and a two. He was surprised that he did indeed have the winning hand. "Um, what's the riskiest thing you've ever done in a Digimon battle?"

"I'd say playing chicken with a nuclear missile would count as I was riding a digimon for that." Juana shook her head. "The main problem with that being Mihiramon might've flown fast enough, we only had the one shot with a melee attack to stop it."

Lesley cocked her head. "Hard to pick one. I like living on the edge. I've even put myself in danger trying to get dark evolution. Got hit over the head by my team for trying it."

Star frowned. "I was in trouble, serious trouble. Big brother wasn't around to help and my digivice was missing. I was so dead if I didn't do something. Finding a Digi-egg of darkness wasn't the salvation I had hoped for. Still... I used it. I have NO idea what happened after that. When I woke up next, I was a long way from where I had been and in serious pain. Worst was the rotten taste in my mouth." He shuddered. "Even the sight of raw meat turns my stomach now." He glanced at Eris. "I've been to other worlds, too. And some make even that D-Reaper world your Shuichon is from look like a nice place to visit."

Eris shuddered at the thought. She then looked down. "For me... well I knew I couldn't control the power, yet I used Beast evolution anyway. We were losing and we needed to win at any cost. I nearly killed my friends and handed the enemy the victory."

Jyou shook his head. "I guess trying to climb Infinity Mountain by myself while it was controlled by Devimon would be the riskiest thing. There were enemy digimon everywhere and I was going to do it alone, without Gomamon. He followed me anyway, even though he had yet to evolve to adult."

Steve smiled sheepishly. "Afraid mine doesn't have to do with a battle, but hell was it worth it."

Michael smirked. "You mean that whole thing when we met Mermaimon's sister?"

Steve absentmindedly rubbed his cheek. "Yeah, she slapped me pretty hard with her fin. But there was nothing 'little' about that sister. Her boobies were just there!" He mimed squeezing something with his hands.

"You groped her?" Eris asked incredulously.

"Sure did. They were _right there_, bare for all to see. I couldn't stop myself," Steve defended.

Michael chuckled. "He certainly paid for it."

"And it looks like someone has calmed down even with Juana barely dressed," Lesley teased.

"Ha ha," James grumbled as he shuffled and dealt out the cards.

The flopped looked dangerous with eight of spades, nine of spades, and nine of diamonds. No one bet, even as the seven of the diamonds on the turn made the chance of a big hand very likely. The river revealed a ten of diamonds.

Bobby nodded. "Detailed question."

"Make that clothes," Lesley bet.

Jyou shook his head. "I probably should've bet sooner... I'm in."

James swallowed hard. "I, well, wouldn't be the first time I came home naked. I call."

Bobby frowned. "No way this is a split pot between us, but I can't throw this away. I've got jack high straight."

Jyou mucked his cards. "Three nines."

"Guess it is a split pot." Lesley grinned.

James looked at them with shock. "I got what Juana did before. Queen high straight."

"Fuck," Lesley cursed. She flung the boy's boxers back at him.

Bobby and Jyou reluctantly shed their pants.

"I feel a LOT better now," James commented with his boxers firmly in place.

Juana faked a pout as she shuffled. "But I liked the view." She revealed king, three and ace rainbow on the flop. With no bets a six on the turn, and then jack on the river denied any flush potential.

Bobby still checked his cards rather than bet.

"You know, we should have a question put in as ante," Lesley groused. "Detailed and public."

Jyou, James and Juana agreed to the bet.

Much to his surprise, Jyou won with a pair of aces. He sat there for a moment, thinking of a question. "Um... What do you want to do with your life? What sort of career do you want to have?"

James let out a sigh of relief. "That's easy. I wish to continue to study biology of not just the Amazon, but the Digital World as well. Hopefully finding a means people can coexist with both ecosystems."

"I never did like big words," Bobby complained.

"He wants to save the world for people to live with the Earth and Digital World without damaging either," Juana paraphrased. "As for me... I want to help James... and be a mother."

A few were surprised to note James didn't have any reaction to the girl's admission beyond flushing slightly.

"What? No freaking out over your girlfriend saying she wants to have a baby?" Lesley teased.

James laughed nervously. "Already did that. Besides, we like being together and contraception isn't exactly readily available in the middle of the Amazon. Of course, reproduction is the natural result of copulation."

Juana rolled her eyes. "Condoms aren't easy to get where we live and sex makes babies."

Mimi giggled. "And he's becoming a big bundle of nerves. Not used to this sort of thing, huh?"

"He was probably writing a biology textbook in his head the entire time he was naked," Juana joked.

"Three," James corrected.

"I have no plans for my future. Maybe I'll join the military or something. Certainly don't want some dull nine-to-five job," Lesley answered.

Bobby took his turn passing out the cards.

Lesley didn't even look at her cards and announced. "Detailed question."

"Huh?" was uttered by a few players.

"You want in on the round, you've got to answer a question," Lesley demanded. She smirked as everyone squirmed, yet only Bobby and Michael bowed out.

The flop came up eight, four and two, with two spades. Lesley still didn't look at her hand, but did not offer a bet, nor did anyone else. The turn of an ace of spades, was followed by no bets. Then a queen of spades came on the river.

"On top of the question, clothes. Folding won't save you from the question," Lesley bet.

Star looked at her, completely confused. "You don't even know what you have."

"You only live once, puppy. And this game is dragging," Lesley asserted. "You in?"

"Probably shouldn't be, but yes," Star agreed.

Eris mucked her cards. "Too much risk."

"I'm in," Mimi voiced.

"I'm out," Jyou added.

Steve grinned. "I'm going for it!" After James and Juana tossed their hands away, he happily announced. "I got the jack of spades."

Mimi waved her finger. "Not so fast. I've got the king."

Star groaned. "I only had a nine."

Lesley finally flipped her cards. "What lovely crap." She shrugged and tossed her shirt at Mimi. "Here's my shirt back."

Star held no hesitation as he dropped his boxers. He let his erection bounce freely, showing his size clearly to the blushing redhead next to him. "Like the view?"

Eris turned away. "James is bigger."

"For the moment," Star quipped.

Steve grumbled as he dropped his pants, revealing white briefs.

"And now for the question." Mimi grinned and everyone groaned in fear. "How opened minded are you when it comes to sex? Would you have sex with guys or girls? If you'd have sex with a digimon, does the form matter?"

Jyou swallowed hard. "Ah... human girls mostly."

"Mostly?" Mimi teasingly coaxed.

Jyou looked away. "Can we just say I'm more open-minded than you'd think I'd be. I'm not about to sleep with anybody, but if it felt right to me... I don't think form or gender would matter as much as the person I'm with."

Steve scratched the back of head. "Um, I'm good with any sort of girl, human or digimon."

James's face went bright red as he stammered for a bit, "Well, I'm strictly females-only. And, well...." He turned to look at Juana, who gestured for him to continue, "As for Digimon... personality would mean more to me than appearance, but I'd be more comfortable with a creature more phylogenetically similar, if that term even applies to Digimon cladistics...." He noticed the blank stares everyone was giving him, "Err, Humanoid good, mammal okay, bird or reptile maybe, insect not likely. And no machines. Never machines". He growled the last sentence before he caught himself, clearing his throat.

Juana clucked and shook her head. She patted James on the shoulder as the tall boy suddenly shrunk, blushing so hard his cheeks almost bruised. "While I don't have anything against being 'open minded,' I'm perfectly happy with human boys. It would take special situation for me to even consider being with a girl or a digimon, especially as I have James."

"Done four guys, two girls, and a digimon." Lesley shrugged as she counted on her fingers. "Still a few things I haven't done yet that I want to, like doing a few guys at the same time."

Star sweated nervously. "Don't even want to know who the digimon was. As for me, I prefer human girls, though a nice enough digimon or... um... well, wolf and I might say 'yes.'"

Eris played with the dirt as she didn't look at anyone. "I... well... don't really know. I certainly like guys, human ones that is. I'm not sure if I was to like a girl or a digimon enough that I would say 'no.'"

Lesley took her turn to deal. Ace, ace, and four appeared on the flop, seven on the turn, and a third ace on the river.

It was certainly a case of a bad poker face as everyone noted how jumpy Jyou was. When he issued the bet, "Clothes!" nine pairs of cards were immediately tossed away.

"You know, Lesley has a point. We could be here for days if we don't force more bets. I say we at least put in a big blind who is automatically in for a question now, but at some point we'll up it to clothes," Bobby suggested.

Steve frowned. "Do we shaft the dealer?"

Lesley shook her head. "It's usually the one to the left of the dealer, isn't it? I'm fine with starting off in the hot seat."

Mimi nodded. "Let's go with that."

"All right, everyone that wants to see the flop has to bet a question," Star intoned as he dealt out the cards.

Steve and Michael were the only ones to muck their hand before the flop, which was revealed to be king, four and two.

Eris bit her lip before checking her hand, no one else debated and checked quickly. An eight was shown on the turn, but with no bets, it went to the river with a ten. Eris frowned that there were now three spades on the board and checked her hand.

Mimi smiled. "Clothes and folding doesn't save you from the question."

Jyou nodded. "I'm in."

James tossed his cards away. "No way this held up."

Juana seemed to debate for a moment. "I'll take the bet."

Bobby chucked his cards. "Missed my draw."

Lesley and Star tossed their cards in as well.

Eris groaned in annoyance. "I knew I should've bet earlier, but if I had, I doubt I'd have any takers. I should fold this... but I'm in. Who has a flush?"

The other three who were in on the hand all raised their hands.

"So, triple twos sucked," Eris gripped, flipping her hand.

Mimi frowned. "My nine didn't hold up did it?"

"I've got the queen," Jyou told her sheepishly.

"Ace and jack," Juana announced happily. "Thanks," she told Jyou as he handed her buckskin pants back, but she opted to use them as a blanket than put them back on. "Doubt I'll be able to keep these long."

"And I'm finally out my shirt." Mimi calmly shed her shirt, but there was little attention on her.

Eris's skin took a red hue as she slid her training bra off. The redness intensified as her hands moved to her panties and she quickly shed them to finish the deed. A small tuft of red hair, which was immediately noted by all the guys, interrupted her otherwise unblemished smooth skin.

Juana didn't pay much mind to the scene playing out. "Now for the question... What would get you into the most trouble if the wrong person or people found out?"

"That's a dangerous question," Bobby commented. "But it wasn't stated it'd be a public question." He leaned over and whispered into the girl's ear. "If Lisa or her brother ever found out a girl fucked me when I was on mission to Detroit, they'll make me wish I could die. I didn't get a choice, and I honestly hate the girl for it. Lisa really likes me, and I don't want to lose her because what a troubled girl did to me."

Juana blinked repeatedly with wide eyes. "I... Yeah... she'll, wait, no one will ever hear about it from me."

Bobby nodded. "Good."

"Most trouble?" Lesley tilted her head. "Hard to pin that one. I've done a few things that would get me in trouble with the law. I could even go to jail for my little trip to Japan to fuck Daisuke. Hell, handing out beer to minors is also illegal."

Star gritted his teeth. "What would get me in the most trouble is to tell anyone the secrets of my family. It's something I can't do."

"What would happen if you did?" Steve wondered.

Star looked over at Eris. "You met the woman who raised me, the Lady in Gray."

"Gray?" Eris blinked and then shuddered. "Yeah. Upsetting her isn't healthy." She then pouted. "That I'm a clone could be an issue considering my identification paperwork is all fake and I'm sure some scientists would love to dissect me. More immediate concern would be others finding out that I'm doing this."

Mimi closed her eyes. "I would have to say it's not something that would get me in trouble with my parents. In fact, it's more along the lines of why Eris would be afraid of questionable scientists." She gazed shifted over the group. "The rumors that some of us have special powers is true. I'm empathic."

Lesley scowled. "You've been cheating! You know if we have a good hand or not!"

"Any bluff would fail, but as Juana just proved, I can tell if you're happy with your cards, but I wouldn't know why. I thought she had made triple tens," Mimi pointed out. "And you can see why my power would be an issue. People would think I have an unfair advantage in certain games. Then you've got people who would fear me for having such power, that I'm going into their minds and learning things beyond what emotion they are feeling-- which I can't do."

James stared at Mimi with disbelief. "Are you seriously trying to say you're beyond human?"

Mimi scowled. "I'm still perfectly human. I don't know if my empathy is from my digivice, crest or something I was naturally born with."

"I've been hacked up trying to find out how my power works and the government scientist didn't find anything to say I'm not human," Bobby defended.

"What power do you have?" Juana wondered.

Bobby smirked. "The reason why I'm Daniel Jackson in that Stargate world."

"Shall I do the honors?" Star questioned. With a nod, the digimon whipped out his D-Tector. "Spirit evolution!" A spectral image of a totem formed around him then in a flash of light, a tall humanoid warrior stood wearing a wolf stylized mask. "Wolfmon!"

Eris's eyes widened. "You are bigger!" She then covered her mouth.

Wolfmon looked down and saw that he only wearing his mask. "Enjoying the view?"

Eris eeped and looked away.

"Just make sure it's painless," Bobby told the digimon.

"Licht Sieger!" Wolfmon answered, now standing behind the boy.

Everyone jumped as Bobby's head dropped off his body. A few girlish screams rang out, most loudly from Steve.

"It's obvious he's dead, right?" Wolfmon questioned.

"You cut off his fucking head!" James cried out. "How could you do that?!"

"Easy as doing this. Strahl!" Beams of energy fired from Wolfmon's eyes, igniting Bobby's body.

"How?" Mimi asked in disbelief as the burning body began to move. Arms flailed at flames, trying to keep his underwear from burning away.

The supposed dead body began to roll, extinguishing the flames. He then sat up and massaged his neck. "There was no need to go 'Highlander' on me," Bobby griped.

"It was painless, wasn't it?" Wolfmon shot back before he devolved back into Strabimon.

"Up until being barbecued," Bobby shot back. "Wish I had said this would be the biggest trouble, but too many already know about it."

Mimi locked eyes with Lesley. "Don't try finding out if you have some special power. Only a few of us have demonstrated any abilities. Even a couple members of the original Odaiba team have not shown to have any special abilities."

James looked ready to overload. "When you think you've figured out the world, you discover ten new species of insects." He shook his head. "Afraid I'll have to say this like Star did. I know the secret Plotmon is keeping from Armadimon and I'm worried that you'll get upset at me for not letting you know. I just can't break his trust. He's my digimon partner and if we can't trust each other, we're no team at all. Just try to remember that if it was Armadimon with the secret, you wouldn't tell me either."

Juana looked at her lover suspiciously. "Would this have anything to do with what you mentioned at the UN meeting about a digimon mating with a jaguar?"

James swallowed nervously. "I mentioned that...?"

"You did," Juana returned flatly.

James glanced away. "Um, maybe..."

Eris grabbed and dealt the cards quickly. Only Bobby folded before the flop. There were no bets after the flop or turn. With ace, queen, ten, king and nine it made it all the way back to Eris with no further bets. "Got to risk it. Clothes." She groaned as everyone tossed their cards into the muck. "Fine. How did you or how would you try to win over your crush?"

"Well, whining and crying didn't help me with Koushiro," Mimi joked. "As for Jyou, we started with play dates online. Then when I visited Japan last spring I made it absolutely clear I wanted him. Asking him to take me around town, to see me in my room, and to touch me everywhere."

Jyou laughed nervously. "Not telling her 'no.'"

Steve scratched the back of his head. "Try to get her attention any way I can. Um... never figured out what to do after that. I've done more to chase the girls away than attract them."

Michael frowned. "I can't seem to get anywhere with the girls I've been interested in, mostly as I seem to pick the ones already involved. And the girls I don't care about keep coming onto me."

James shrugged weakly. "It just sort of happened. I had no plans for it."

Juana folded her arms. "It's actually a lot like Mimi and Jyou. We went for a little walk into the Amazon and I was in... more traditional dress."

James stared at her. "You planned on that?"

Juana gave him a look. "Of course I did. A necklace and skirt without panties isn't exactly being fully clothed."

James blinked. "You weren't wearing panties then..."

Juana looked at the other players. "He didn't go beyond kissing and touching my breasts that time."

"I'm an idiot," James bemoaned.

"You at least got the right idea later." Juana smiled wryly. "After beating him over the head some more."

Lesley shrugged. "I see how good he is in bed."

Star shook his head. "To be honest, I don't know. Never had a crush before. And their answers don't help."

Eris scowled. "Are you really saying if I like someone I have to hit him over the head? What if he's not interested or has other girls interested in him too?"

"If he's not into you, there's just as much you can do about it as if you weren't interested in the guy," Mimi explained. "As for the issue with other girls, it does make it more complicated. Do what you can to make him realize you like him so he can decide for himself."

Mimi shuffled up the cards and dealt them out. Only James seemed reluctant to stay in with the cards he received. The flop came ten, eight, and ten with the latter two cards being diamonds. The turn revealed nine of diamonds and finally the river of a ten.

"Ah... check," Jyou said sheepishly.

"Should've bet sooner. Clothes," Steve bet nervously.

Michael and James called quickly, while Juana and Bobby tossed their hands in.

Lesley debated. "Yeah, I'll just keep it at clothes. I call."

Star looked at his cards. "I can't fold this. I'm in."

"Guess someone will be done here." She sighed. "I call."

Mimi tossed her cards in, while Jyou reluctantly stayed in.

"Please tell me no one has a straight flush?" Michael demanded.

"Flush," came from Jyou and Lesley.

"Straight," replied Eris.

"Full house," came from Steve, James, and Star, with the digimon showing pocket aces to go with the tens.

Michael stared at them. "I have a ten."

"Well, if anyone was going to knock me out, I'd rather it would be him," Eris commented.

Lesley shed her shorts without ceremony, revealing surprisingly plain white panties.

James and Jyou shed their underwear, both blushing badly and sporting healthy erections. Steve wasn't as shy as the other two boys, showing himself proudly as he ogled Lesley's underwear clad body, not realizing he only beat Star in size.

Michael paused in thought. "Um, who was your first kiss and what was it like?"

James flushed. "With Juana and well, it was the traditional skirt incident. And, um, she tripped and fell on me. Next thing I know we're kissing."

Juana folded her arms. "I was nervous as hell being almost completely naked and he's staring off in any other direction than at me."

"I was afraid if I stared at you, you'd hit me or something," James weakly defended.

"I tried to think about how to get his attention, and I ended up tripping a little. I wasn't going to fall, but then I figured if I land on him he'd have to respond in some way, so I fell on him."

"You know you could've just tried telling me," James complained. "It would've been less painful."

"I ended up cracking the back of my head against his forehead. I panicked that I hurt him at first, but then his hands were on my chest," Juana informed.

"I thought I was dreaming. When I realized I wasn't, she was laying on top of me and her tongue was in my mouth," James added.

"And you were intentionally trying to get laid," Mimi shook her head. "That's rather similar to how Hikari-chan lost her virginity, but in her case it was with more danger, less pain and neither planning on it."

"I was five years old and curious. Bobby Greene was cute and so I tried it with him. It didn't seem anything special at all," Lesley recalled.

Star laughed. "I already said it before. I've never been kissed."

"Eric." Eris blushed. "We were in a Robotech world where Earth was at war with a race of giants known as Zentradimon. As you might guess, the alien giants were the forms of digimon we know. I never saw Robotech or Macross, so I didn't know anything about that world. Eric, however, has seen the series. Zentradimon were all created, not born, and held no concept of romance. So Eric exploited that fact when we were running for our lives from them. He grabbed me and kissed me hard. I think I was as stunned as the Zentradimon that were chasing us. We managed to escape... but I ended up hitting Eric for doing that."

"Which do you regret more, hitting him or the kiss?" Mimi asked.

Eris looked away. "I wanted it to be special. To be something I was involved in. And that moment was gone in instant. I wanted to be kissed by him, but not like that."

Star pouted and looked away from her.

Mimi smirked. "As for me, it was in preschool. Hitochi ran up to me and kissed me. I thought it was special at first, that he liked me. Then he kissed Kasumi, Megumi, and Ryu on the lips as well."

Steve blinked. "Isn't Ryu a guy's name."

Mimi nodded. "Ryu was a guy, and he seemed to like the kiss more than any of the girls."

Jyou looked away. "Her name was Kasumi, and I, ah, borrowed her bike in the middle of a digimon battle. She kissed me when I returned her bike and gave me her number. I suppose I should've called her more often or something. We just sort of stopped talking."

Steve sighed. "I never kissed anyone who wasn't family."

"Oh, kinky," Lesley teased.

Steve glared at her. "That's not what I meant."

Michael folded his arms. "Well, I can partially fix things. Eris and Star, your dare is to kiss each other."

Eris and Star looked nervously at each other.

"You okay with that?" Star asked.

Eris looked down. "That's about the best we could hope for. If it was Lesley or Mimi, I don't think it'd be limited to a kiss."

"Right..." Star gazed away nervously.

Just imagine this is Taichi or Eric, Eris thought to herself as she lightly touched Star's cheek and guided him into a kiss. That idea quickly went out the window as his face had several animalistic characteristics with the slight protruding snout and the fur.

Star's hands twitched as he felt her lips on his, surprised that it wasn't just a quick peck. He was finding it hard to believe that she liked someone else with the way she was kissing him. He couldn't help himself but put his hands around her.

Eris was enjoying this more than she thought. The fur was tickling her delightfully in ways that she hadn't imagined it would. She was feeling a heat deep inside her that she didn't want to end, especially as a furry hand fondled her ass cheek. Her own hand found something that wasn't covered in fur.

"You don't have to go beyond kissing," Lesley intoned.

Eris and Star jumped from each other.

"Ah, right." Eris's body flushing red with embarrassment. "I guess I sucked out." She then smirked. "However, my clothes are part of me. She whipped out her D-Tector and most of her clothes were sucked into it.

Star had a toothy grin as he held her shirt. "Sorry but this stays with me." He used his D-Tector to retrieve his clothes as well. "Race you to the portal."

"You're on," Eris returned.

"Beast spirit evolution!" they both chorused and spectral totems appeared around them. Eris seemed to ignite in fire while light erupted around Star.

"Garmmon!" the mechanized white and purple wolf with wheels attached to his feet announced.

"Burning Greymon!" added the fiery draconian humanoid with flaming wings.

Garmmon appraised the evolution. "Still a girl."

Burning Greymon looked down. "You can tell?" she asked in a deep, guttural voice.

"Of course I can," Garmmon returned.

They took off at the same time, racing for the nearest portal.

"So, you like Eric?" Star questioned, not liking the rough terrain inhibiting his speed.

"Yeah." Eris found herself keeping pace with the digimon even though she could fly faster. "But I don't know if it would work out. He's got a harem and doesn't even realize it."

"Oh? And where do you rank?" Star wondered.

"I guess second spot. I've met other versions of Eric... and even Japanese versions of him and the second team. While he wasn't with Jullie in all versions, when he wasn't he was with the Japanese version of Raine. So, it's not written in stone he'll be with Jullie, that I have a chance, there are times I feel that my presence is only delaying the inevitable. That if the idiot caught a clue, it'd be over," Eris grumbled out.

Star grinned a little. "Well, if you get sick of being the second girl to Eric, give me a call. But this race is at an end!"

Eris blinked and then her look hardened at the clearing leading to the television portal. "Indeed it is." With a fiery burst of speed, she shot ahead and grabbed the television to make sure they didn't crash into it.

"Not fair!" Star growled out.

"So is saying something like that to distract me!" Eris shot back as she devolved back into her human form and opened the portal and jumped through.

"Gah! Eris!" a voice cried out from the portal. "Where's your shirt?!"

"Long story, Eric," Eris replied before the portal shut down.

"That wasn't to distract you," Star grumbled as he devolved and frowned at television. He plopped down to the ground and pulled out his D-Terminal. He would need help going home.

-------------------------

Lesley palmed her forehead as the pair rushed off. "If those two fuck each other, Hiiro is going to kill me."

"Well, we have a new 'what would get you into the most trouble,'" Juana quipped.

Jyou sighed as he dealt out the cards. The game was drawing to a close and he knew very well the dares had only begun.

Before the flop Steve and Jyou thought a moment before folding, while Michael and Bobby took as much time to decide to stay in. Mimi wished she could've folded. For the others, it was a quick fold.

Jack, eight, two came on the flop, followed by a three on the river, and an ace on river. Not a bet was made.

As one, the three players revealed their hand.

Michael stared. "My pair of eights won?"

"Guess we should've expected a bad hand after that last one," Mimi commented.

"Think I would've preferred to lose and not have to think of a new question," Michael grumbled. "When were you most frustrated with the one you love?"

Bobby frowned. "Lisa can be rather possessive and is, well, a little too eager to advance our relationship at the same time when she gets all perverted, it's 'my fault.' She hit me over the head because she wanted to get laid, but knew she shouldn't go that far yet."

Mimi folded her arms. "As for me, it's getting Jyou to take any initiative. He'll do almost anything I ask him, but he won't ask me anything. It's hard for me to know what he wants when he won't say anything."

Steve took his turn passing out cards. Michael folded his hand immediately, while the rest stayed in, with each call making James less happy about his hand.

The flop came ten, five, queen with the latter two being hearts, the turn as a nine, and four of hearts on the river.

James immediately checked, while Juana tapped her cards. "Probably should've bet on the turn. Clothes with the question." She was not happy that only one who called her bet was Jyou. "You got the flush, don't you?"

"Yes." Jyou flipped over his cards.

Juana sighed. "Certainly beats my two pairs. My turn to loss it all." She pulled off her bra and slid off her panties with rapt attention from the boys. James especially as once again his flagpole was raised.

Jyou pondered for a second. "What hobby do you have that you keep mostly secret?"

Steve frowned. "I write a few fan fiction stories... perverted ones. And I'm one of the characters involved."

James shrugged. "Well, the one I talk about least is my collection of skulls. Of course I only get the ones I find in the wild, and never one killed by man."

"Animal ones," Juana pointed all to avoid confusion. "I've been learning the oral traditions of my ancestors. It's not something I talk about to others, but I want something to pass onto my children from my heritage."

Bobby shrugged. "Don't really have hobbies. I do write in a journal and have kept count on my deaths. One thousand, three hundred and twenty-two. I 'die' on average four or five times a day currently, sometimes in the stupidest way possible. I take 'bad luck' to a whole new extreme with the world literally out to kill me."

Lesley cocked her head in thought. "I've had just about every hobby you can think of. But nothing has kept my interest long." She shrugged. "Too much ADHD, I guess."

Mimi smiled sheepishly. "As Jyou could attest to, I could open a clothing store in my closet."

Steve just looked at her. "And that's supposed to surprising how?"

"Well, I don't talk about it, do I?" Mimi returned.

Michael shuffled the cards. "Whoever marries you will need to be rich."

James and Juana folded their hands, the rest debated before deciding to stay in.

Seven, three and six on the flop, queen on the turn, and jack on the river.

James growled in annoyance as Mimi managed to win with a pair of sevens with an ace kicker. "I would've had two pairs."

"Your loss. At least you don't have to answer the question." Mimi smiled dementedly. "What is the sickest, most disgusting thing you've ever done?"

Jyou shifted nervously. "Cleaning your arse with my tongue. There was still some shit smeared there."

Steve looked away. "I, ah, played with myself while watching 'Legend of the Overfiend.'"

"What's 'Legend of the Overfiend?'" Juana wondered.

"Two hours of sex and two hours of violence in a three hour movie." Steve giggled nervously. "It's what gave anime a bad name for years."

Michael sighed. "Getting talked into drinking at one of Dad's parties. I don't remember anything after the third beer. Though it would seem nothing happened beyond throwing up on myself and passing out."

Bobby shuddered. "You can't let my team know about this. I agreed to let government scientists to examine me. I am not kidding when I said they dissected me. The only thing they don't have in a jar is my brain."

"Oh, my God," Mimi summed up. "They chopped you up?"

"To be honest, if I died, I wouldn't have been upset." Bobby shook his head. "I felt like a freak as I kept getting killed but not dying. Lisa started to do reckless shit thinking she might be immortal too. I volunteered for it to keep her from killing herself if she didn't have the same power."

"I needed a Numemon to do something for me. He wanted sex, so I did him." Lesley shrugged. "Wasn't my first time, and he was second only to Daisuke in performance."

Bobby took his turn at dealing the cards.

Lesley glanced at her cards. "Clothes."

"You love living dangerously, don't you?" Mimi retorted.

"You only live once, and we've been at this for hours," Lesley groused.

Mimi shook her head. "Fine. I'm in."

Jyou frowned. "I don't want to live that recklessly. I'm out."

Steve immediately pitched his hand.

"I would've like to have at least seen the flop." Michael tossed his cards in.

James frowned at his cards. "Why couldn't this be an easy fold?"

"I'll call if you do," Juana told him.

James sighed. "Fine, I call."

Bobby looked at his hand. "I'll drop this."

Jack, king and six was revealed for the flop. Ten came up on the river, putting three hearts on the board. Then came a nine on the river.

"Kings and nines for me," Juana revealed.

"Aces and sixes," James added.

"Junk," Mimi muttered. "Good thing we didn't keep the question."

"I meant to." Lesley shrugged. "Oh, well, read them and weep, king high straight."

Mimi handed Lesley back her shirt, again.

James and Juana looked at Lesley with dread.

Lesley smiled devilishly. "Fuck each other, right here, right now."

James clucked in surprise.

Juana looked over at the boy. "I was expecting worse from her." She reached over with a gentle caress of his cheek guided him into a kiss.

"Don't you find this a little... inhibiting?" James whispered.

Juana smirked. "A bit exciting, actually. But feel free to be 'inhibited.' It might make things a little better, for me at least."

James laughed sheepishly. His lips once again found hers, savoring the taste of her breathe and the pressure of the kiss. His left hand fondled her chest, while he let his fingers trace down her spine. Bent over him, Juana was not in any position to return the favor, not that he needed her to with his erection continuing to swell in anticipation. Still he did not push her to advance things, instead his right hand moved from the small of her back around her hip to the already moist opening between her legs. His fingers teased her, unwittingly giving Bobby a good look at her pussy.

Juana moved before he could plunge his finger inside her. Instead she crawled onto his lap. She took hold of his manliness and rubbed the tip against her opening, wetting it with her desire. Suddenly she let herself drop, impaling herself upon him. She gasped in pleasure at having his length penetrate so far into her.

James moaned out her name as she shuddered in his intimate embrace, yet she offered no reply in words only a delighted chirp escaped her lips. She began to bounce upon his lap, and the feeling was wonderful for him. His hands moved to her rear, massaging and kneading them as he helped her continue her rhythm.

Even with his help, Juana's legs soon began to protest her actions. And he seemed to acknowledge that as his arms moved into a restraining hug that kept her from moving. He then cautiously moved to have her lay upon the ground beneath him. His actions caused him to slip out of her, but he quickly corrected that. Now on top, the work of thrusting was on him, and he took the challenge with vigorous excitement. Her hands now goaded him into a rhythm even as his lips fumbled with hers despite the movements of their bodies.

A sudden grunt from James signaled the end to the encounter, his seed gushing into her.

"So much for you being inhibited," Juana remarked.

"Should've let me play more," James retorted, his fingers finding the whole his penis had just plundered.

Juana squeaked and moans, enjoying his touch. His every caress made her feel his love all the more deeply. However, the eyes watching her proved to be too much. "I think that's enough."

"But you haven't climaxed," James noted.

"I guess I am a bit inhibited." Juana smiled coyly at him. "You can make up for it later."

Steve seemed to be barely restrained from 'helping' the couple.

If not for the darken area on Lesley's white panties between her legs, on might think she had no reaction to the scene. She shuffled and dealt out the cards. "Just remember, the fewer the players, the more likely a pair can win."

Without clothes being on the bet, no one folded before the flop, which came five, ace, and two-- all diamonds.

Jyou betted clothes and five hands immediately went into the muck.

"Sometimes it's better to wait to get people to bet," Mimi commented as she gathered the cards.

"Well, I wanted to protect myself if someone got a full house or a better flush," Jyou replied sheepishly. Glancing at the couple from Brazil, he asked, "What would you do if you suddenly found out you're going to be a parent?"

Steve laughed. "First I need to have sex for that to happen! I don't know what I'd do beyond panic like mad."

Michael pouted. "If that was to happen soon, I'd be talking with my lawyers as it would've been one of the few times I got drunk. She might be criminally liable and I'd try to claim custody. If it was in the future with someone I liked, I would be asking her to marry me."

"I'd be on the receiving end of torture," Bobby answered simply. "One way or another Lisa and Rick would be finding new ways to hurt me."

Lesley shrugged. "Thanks to the mess with Daisuke, I guess I'd have to look into adoption. No way I could be a good mother."

Mimi smiled. "Bitch, moan and complain while getting help from Jyou and my mother." She then began to hand out the cards for the turn.

"Since it's back to me in the hot seat, let's up it to minimum bet of clothes. We can still raise with questions and more clothes," Lesley added.

Steve nodded dumbly.

Jyou folded his hand. Despite the risks, everyone else stayed in.

Three, queen, three came on the flop, five on the turn, and a two on the river.

With no further bets, Steve flipped his pocket fives, showing he made a full house.

Lesley shrugged. "He had to win some time." She threw her shirt at him.

Mimi and Michael returned his pants and briefs, unfortunately Star had won his shirt. While it was left behind, he could not claim it.

Bobby wasn't happy as he shed his underwear and tossed it toward Steve, who didn't bother to touch it.

Jyou shuffled the cards, not happy that just by doing so he was putting Mimi's clothes at risk.

Bobby and Jyou reluctantly folded. The flop revealed six, ace, and king, with two of them clubs. A four on the river made Lesley bite down on a grin, but she didn't bet. Finally a jack of hearts on the river denied a club flush.

Steve looked at his cards again. "Folding won't save you clothes, and another clothes."

Michael gritted his teeth as he threw his cards away.

"I think someone grew a pair after that last hand," Lesley chided. "I bet it's a bluff, I call."

Mimi smirked as she tossed her hand away. "You had him on the turn, but he made something with the jack."

"Yep!" Steve flipped his queen and ten. "Ace high straight!"

Lesley sighed as she got up and shed her bra and panties, letting them drop to the ground. "What's the dare, as if I didn't know what it was."

"Have sex with me!" Steve blurted.

"Let's see what you've got," Lesley taunted as she laid down, legs spread for him.

Steve quickly dropped his clothes, making himself nude once again. He wasted no time on foreplay as he moved on top of her. His inexperience painfully obvious as he kept missing the mark even after grabbing his length.

"Don't rush it, little boy," Lesley scolded, but squeaked as he pushed into her. "Never mind," she sighed as he began to thrust into her with little care for her pleasure. His hips jackhammered against hers as his erratic piston bounced around in her.

Hardly the worst experience Lesley had, but he was simply not doing anything for her. If James and Juana's lovemaking hadn't made her wet already, this likely would've been painful.

Steve's ass bounced happily in the air as he plunged into a girl's depth for the first time in his life. He couldn't believe the sensations he was feeling. Her moist flesh wrapped around his rod. Lesley's hands began to wander over his ass, goading him into a tempo he ignored. His actions came to an abrupt end when she shoved a finger into his rear. He spurted cum deep into her, let out a deep, pleasure-filled groan, and collapse into a happy slumber.

"Did we look like that?" Juana wondered.

The others shook their heads.

"You made love, this was cheap porn," Lesley commented, shoving the boy off herself. "Second worst I've ever had."

Michael laughed. "At least he wasn't the worst."

"That favor went to my second time," Lesley recounted.

Mimi glanced at the sleeping boy. "He'll be out for a while."

"You could say he dared himself out," Bobby joked. "So, now there were four."

Michael took the cards and dealt the hand.

Bobby and Mimi folded their cards immediately.

As the cards came out ten, ace, jack, five and three, no bets were made.

Michael had hopes his pocket twos held up, but Jyou had made a pair of jacks from the flop.

"Much better," Jyou commented with his underwear now firmly back on.

Bobby took his turn as dealer, and followed Mimi in folding his hand, praying his next one was better. The flop held six, ten, and ten, then a jack on the turn and an eight on the river.

Jyou waited for the river to bet, "All in."

Michael pitched his cards. "Do you have a ten or a straight?"

"The ten," Jyou replied.

Michael shed his pants, revealing he also wore briefs.

Mimi gathered the cards and dealt them out. "This may be Bobby's last hand."

Jyou called the bet, while Michael and Mimi tossed their hands away.

"At least it's you to knock me out," Bobby grumbled. "I've got shit." He flipped an eight and a three.

Jyou nodded as he flipped ace and king.

However, the flop favored Bobby, pairing his three along with the ten and four that was no help to Jyou. A six and a four finished the community cards.

Bobby blinked repeatedly. "I won?"

Jyou was once again nude, much to Mimi's delight. He then dealt the next hand.

Michael called and Bobby debated before folding. Mimi was stuck playing and Jyou folded quickly.

The board produced two pairs, threes and fours, along with a seven.

Michael's ace kicker, beat Mimi. Forcing her to hand over her skirt, showing her lace white panties that only really covered what they needed to.

"This is certainly going faster now," Michael commented as he handed out the cards.

This time it was Mimi and Jyou in on the hand.

With two aces on the flop, there would be no bets to come, two twos and a king rounded out the community cards. The king gave Mimi the better two pair. She smiled with false innocence. "Sorry, dear, but I'm holding onto your dare."

Jyou sighed. "I can already guess what it might be."

"Depends on how the game plays out," Mimi retorted.

Bobby shuffled up and dealt the cards, and was the only one to fold and regretted it when he saw he would've paired the flop.

Michael and Mimi weren't as lucky. Three, four, queen, jack and six did nothing for their hands. Allowing Mimi to win with ace high.

"Thank you," Mimi graciously accepted her skirt back. She gathered the cards and once again put Bobby at risk, personally taking the challenge after Michael folded.

Once again, Bobby could not believe his come from behind win when the four on the turn paired his, while two fives, king and seven did nothing for Mimi.

All attention was on Mimi as she pealed the lace off her skin, letting everyone get a good look at her lithe figure, leaning back to accentuate her breasts.

Now Mimi was on the hot seat as Michael dealt out the cards. Bobby quickly folded, while Michael debated. "I should fold, but I'm in."

Michael had hope when the flop held two, king, and queen, which gave him a straight potential. However both the turn and the river dropped a king as well.

Mimi grinned. "Full house with my pocket sevens." She tried to whistle wolfishly as Michael revealed his manliness, but it devolved into girlish giggles.

Bobby dealt the cards, but Michael won by default.

Mimi took her turn and Michael tossed his hand away.

"Not giving you a chance to 'peek,'" Bobby commented as he didn't look at his hand.

The flop of king and two fives tempted Bobby, but he still played blind. Three and nine didn't look like much help, especially as a flush was impossible.

"Pair of nines," Mimi announced.

Bobby flipped his cards. "Damn." He reluctantly handed Mimi back her panties.

The next round went without anyone calling before the flop. When it got back around to Mimi on the hot seat, Bobby folded and Michael stayed in.

Michael nodded as his fours paired on the flop, but the rest of the cards weren't worth a bet. He won with two pairs, thankful that Mimi didn't have a queen to go with the two on the board. He was surprised when she handed him her underwear, leaving her skirt to act as a blanket on her lap and forgetting she had his underwear.

After Michael won again before the flop, Lesley grouched, "Are you going to grow some balls and play already?"

Bobby didn't like Lesley's comment, especially when Michael suddenly decided to call when it looked like he was going to fold.

Mimi didn't take the bait and dropped her cards.

It meant nothing as both had a three, which paired the board, and along with the two fives and a king gave them a split pot.

Bobby folded the next hand, but Michael stayed in to challenge Mimi.

While the three spades gave Michael some concern, he still bet an additional item of clothes on the river with three queens. Mimi returned his long lost underwear instead.

Bobby shuffled the cards, and as usually didn't like his cards and folded. Mimi liked what she got and called. However, both players didn't like the community cards, especially when Michael won with king high junk.

Michael liked the position he was in. He could call to play any hand and not be at risk of losing, especially to Mimi. While Mimi and Bobby could knock each other out if the both played a hand together. Despite getting a five and six off-suit, he called.

Bobby quickly folded.

Michael loved the flop. Eight, nine and five, all clubs. Another club or a seven and he'd be nearly unbeatable. A seven of clubs, and nothing could stop him. Ten of diamonds was no good on the turn, but three of clubs on the river gave him a flush.

Mimi flipped over her cards. "There go my pocket aces."

"Yep, nine high flush," Michael grinned. He then turned to Bobby. "Want to play this out?"

"What would dare me?" Bobby wondered.

"Send a nude photo of yourself to Lisa," Michael replied.

Bobby shrugged. "Fine with me. I'll give you the win."

Michael then slowly turned toward Mimi. "Fuck me."

Mimi blinked. "You really do have a low tolerance for alcohol."

"He did say he got shit-faced drunk off only three beers," Lesley commented.

Mimi turned toward her boyfriend. "I dare you to help Michael to pleasure me. There's some oil in my purse you can use for my arse."

"Let's see how this goes," Lesley commented, eyeing them as Michael once again dropped his underwear.

Juana nudged her lover. "Game is over."

"Huh?" James blinked, taking his eyes off of Mimi as Jyou began to play with her body. "Oh, right. Yeah, let's go home." He and his lover snatched their lost clothes while the focus was on Mimi, and ran off before Lesley could protest.

Jyou placed small kisses on Mimi's neck while his right hand stretched around her and teased the opening between her legs, with Michael watching the act with rapt attention. The Japanese boy's fingers disappeared into her and still Michael stared longingly.

"Aren't you going to join in? You did dare me," Mimi reminded.

"The dare was for you to fuck me," Michael reminded.

Mimi smirked. "I see." She broke free of Jyou's embrace and walked up to the American boy. "Do you really only want this wrapped around your cock, or do you really want to feel it?" She spread herself inches from his face in emphasis.

Michael couldn't stand the image before him. Mimi was naked and wet with anticipation before him, looking so seductive. His school and religion said just seeing this was wrong, but he could not deny the want in his loins. He had even asked for it. He shouldn't do anything. Tell her he had joked. Instead he surged forward and his lips engulfed her pussy, and his tongue forced it's way up into her, receiving her somewhat fishy tasting juices.

Mimi gasped at his sudden attention, but just as quickly as he started, he pulled away. His hands pulled sharply at her hips, making her fall onto him. She tried to sit up, but his desire was obviously clouding his mind as much as Steve's mind had been minutes ago.

Michael clumsily tried to get Mimi impaled onto him, his erection painful in longing for her body. But his forceful movements were defied.

Mimi grabbed his wrists. "Do you really want this like Steve's or do you want something more?"

"More," Michael replied. "I want it all. I want you."

Mimi frowned at him. "You're only getting this, so it's best to make the most of it."

Michael nodded, not that he could do much more after the girl let go of his arms in order to stroke his length. He watched in rapture as she slowly sat up. She took her hand away from him in order to massage his penis with her pussy, her own desire wetting him. Suddenly he grunted and cum spurted erratically over them.

Mimi smirked, wiping the white jizz that splashed onto her stomach off and licked it. "Now aren't you happy we haven't started yet?"

Michael looked at her in a daze as she did not let his erection fall away, still grinding her sex against his. His eyes watched in fascination when she raised herself enough to let his length stand proud under her. In a single motion his penis disappeared inside her, both groaning in pleasure.

Mimi cooed in delight as she moved and shifted to get the best feeling from the boy's pleasure. Before she could set up a tempo, firm hands grabbed her from behind. She had almost forgotten her real lover.

Jyou had not been idle during the acts of foreplay, he had found the oil in Mimi's purse and covered his rod in it. This was hardly the first time he had used the oil to plunder the girl's rear entrance. However, this was the most impromptu of such encounters. And her asshole wasn't as ready for him as he slowly pushed himself in. Her tightness was almost as unbearable as her gasp of pain. "You asked for it."

"I know..." Mimi breathed. She then groaned as Jyou began to slide within her, which moved her body and caused Michael's length to shift as well. It quickly became obvious this was a poor position for the girl and a worse one for the boy under her.

"Get off," Michael grumbled.

Slowly and reluctantly the threesome pulled apart.

Michael stood up and dusted the dirt off his back. He pulled Mimi into a half-hug, taking his member, he reinserted it into her. He waited as Jyou came up and shoved himself back into the girl's arse as well.

Mimi suddenly found herself lifted off the ground, her weight largely supported by the two penises penetrating her. The boys began to thrust into her, erratically at first, but eventually finding a tempo between them that helped support her flailing body as they fucked her silly.

A voice in Michael's head said that this was wrong, but he told it to fuck itself. It didn't matter that this was a sin or that Mimi's heart belonged to someone else. This was his one time to be with his crush, and there would be no trouble for doing this. How he had longed to do this, reality far surpassing his imagination and his hand. However, even with his engorged manhood planted in her, his attempt at kissing her only found her cheek as she turned away.

Mimi certainly enjoyed the act of being doubly pleasured, but it was not without issue with her. Michael was a good friend, but she had not considered giving him special benefits before today. She wanted to know if she could like him as more than a friend, and to her surprise, the answer was 'yes.' His dick in her felt just as good as Jyou's. It didn't fill her with any unease. So when he went for a kiss, she had to turn away. She couldn't let him know she could like him too, especially with her boyfriend giving her pleasure from behind as well.

Jyou didn't miss the attempted kiss, but didn't think much of it. Being in the heat of the moment and that the boy had a crush on the girl, it would be more surprising if he hadn't tried. Though honestly any thoughts he might have was more geared around the tight hole that gripped his length and not falling down. Especially after Michael scowled and began to ram into Mimi with reckless abandon. The surprise action sent Jyou over the brink, covering her inner shit with his seed.

If Mimi wasn't going to accept his kiss, she would be getting his cum deep into her. He feverishly shoved himself hard into her again and again. His actions threatened to knock them over as his hips crashed against hers. He could feel Jyou's dick convulse inside her, yet the boy didn't let her drop. Mimi's body seemed to respond, she cried out in pleasure as her body shook. Michael wasn't done, even as his legs grew tired, he pressed on until her shudders subsided and he fired his load into her.

Mimi panted from joy and pleasure. She plopped onto the ground after the boys pulled away from her, barely able to sit up. "That was an experience."

"Yeah, but don't go making a habit of it," Jyou groused.

"I don't think I could," Mimi replied. "It was a little too intense."

Lesley laughed. "Looked like you loved every second of it. Good technique on getting more out of it. I'll have to try it next time I fuck someone like him."

Michael looked at her in surprise, especially with Steve awake and fucking her like a dog.

"You tolerate more than I could," Mimi commented.

"I get bored easily," Lesley commented with a groan of pleasure.

"I loved the show," Steve added with a grunt as he tried to reign himself in. His hips spanking the girl's ass cheeks.

"What are we going to do about clothes?" Michael wondered.

Lesley gasped and her front arms gave out. "Everyone has been stealing theirs back."

"I want to keep your panties," Steve demanded.

"Perv," Lesley shot at him as her body finally found release to the building pleasure.

It wasn't long after that Steve shot his cum into her for a second time. He struggled to remain conscious as all his strength seemed to shot out of his penis.

Shakily Lesley got to her feet, put on her shorts and shirt, grabbed Steve's underwear, and started to walk away.

"Can I call you?" Steve asked.

Lesley laughed. "Don't expect a reply."

Steve pouted.

Michael put his had on Steve's shoulder. "Don't get down over her. You can hardly expect that she'd make a good girlfriend."

"A friend with benefits, maybe, but certainly not someone to date or marry," Mimi added.

"Yeah, I guess." Steve then grinned as he picked up Lesley's panties. "At least I still have these as proof."

"Good luck hiding them from your mother," Mimi teased.

Steve paled. "Where could I hide them from her?"

-------------------------

Hearing a shout, Mrs. Stewart peeked into her son's room and saw her pseudo-adopted daughter lying on top of the boy and missing her shirt. She shrugged. "Have fun. Study your English when you're done, Eris." She shut the door and walked away.

Eris turned bright red as she leapt across the room. "You mother is weird."

"She's always like that." Eric pointedly looked away from her. "What happened? Where were you?"

Eris nervously laughed as she edged toward the door. "I went to play poker with Mimi-chan and some other kids in the Digital World. And, well, I lost."

"I could guess that you lost," Eric chirped.

Eris quickly left the room but froze as she almost tripped over Shuichon in the hallway.

The little girl folded her arms. "You can't seduce him if you run away."

Eris eeped and leapt into her room.

-------------------------

Bobby sighed as glaring eyes framed by black hair focused on him. "Have a nice day?"

"A nice day?!" Lisa growled. "I spent all afternoon denying you exist."

"Considering I should be six feet under, it's only a half lie," Bobby replied in a joking tone.

"Still think it's stupid, having to sit there and say I don't have a boyfriend." Lisa huffed. "How did you get to be the undercover secret agent, huh?"

"Do you really want the answer to that?" Bobby groused.

"No," Lisa spat. "So, what were you doing?"

"Playing poker in the Digital World." Bobby pulled out a photograph. "I came in second, but I still lost. As such you get the prize."

Lisa blinked in confusion as she took the photo. Her eyes widened at the image of the boy in all his natural glory. She blushed deeply and looked around, and saw that Bobby had disappeared on her. She wasn't sure why he gave her the photo, only knew she could not let her brother learn she had it. She certainly wanted to keep it for her own use.

-------------------------

"Where have you been?" questioned a flat voice.

"Geez, niichan, I was out playing poker with some kids in the Digital World. Nothing major happened," Star defended.

"Who was present?" Hiiro demanded.

"Lesley, of course, Bobby from Oklahoma, James and Juana from Belem, Eris from Edmonton, Jyou from Odaiba, and Steve, Michael and Mimi from New York," he replied sheepishly.

Hiiro scowled. "I doubt even Jyou and Sora's clone could hold back Lesley and Mimi working together."

Star let out a short laugh. "Yeah, they made it fun. Nothing bad happened. I didn't tell anyone anything they can't know."

"Are you sure about that?" Hiiro questioned, still with the flat toned.

"Do you think I'd risk pissing her off?" Star shot back.

"Right, I would not be the one you would answer to," Hiiro affirmed.

Star huffed, wondering if his pseudo-brother was named after a certain mecha driving anime character. He wouldn't be surprised if Hiiro was from the future, considering the woman who raised them could go to different dimensions including time.

-------------------------

Juana peeked into her own room and saw her digimon partner curled up with James's digimon, both asleep on her bed, despite the secret that has been kept. When she had finally got together with her lover, Armadimon had a fight with Plotmon, the latter storming out into the Amazon. She had suspected something had happened, and James's slip at the UN meeting had all but confirmed her suspicions. Feedback from their bonds was a dangerous thing, that even with their issues, they had mated because she had sex with James. Sure, they didn't have to do it, they still had a choice. But it was like not asking to be aroused while watching a porno. Juana learned the hard way as the feedback works both ways.

Closing the door, Juana retreated to James's room. It would hardly be the first time she had slept in his bed. While her grandmother gave her a smile and a nod, the look from James's father made her feel a little uneasy. Her family saw nothing wrong with her relationship, his father... didn't entirely approve of them, but he didn't disapprove of it either.

Juana frowned as she entered her lover's bedroom and found him looking at the rat skeleton again. She sighed. After having sex, she doubted she could pry him away from his research. She laid down on his bed and watched him.

James looked at the giant rat skull, then glanced at the girl in his bed, then at the skull. "You can wait." He put the skull down and slid into bed with his lover.

-------------------------

Steve cautiously poked his head into his home.

"Do you know what time it is?" a woman's voice snarled.

Steve jumped. "Sorry, Mom. Things went a bit long."

Mrs. Smith was the very image of a short, black-haired, Jewish woman, as she dragged the boy away from the door and shut it, in vain hopes of not being heard by the neighbors. "Didn't I tell you to call me when it gets after ten? It's almost two now!"

"Ah, lost track of time in the Digital World..." Steve trailed off under his mother's oppressive gaze.

"What were you..." Her nose flared. "Is that beer on your breath?"

"Ah..." Steve shrank back.

"How many did you have? How did you get it?" Mrs. Smith demanded.

"Just one can... from Lesley...," Steve barely whispered.

"And who is Lesley?" Mrs. Smith barked.

"A Digidestined girl from California. We were playing poker in the Digital World," Steve explained weakly.

Mrs. Smith's glare harshened. "And what were you betting?"

"Ah, questions..." Steve withered under her gaze. "...and clothes."

Mrs. Smith's grip on the boy tightened. "Is that all you bet?"

Steve gulped nervously. "And one dare."

"What were you dared to do?"

"Ah... to have sex with Lesley," Steve half-lied, as he was declared out, even if he was the one to issue that dare.

"Do you plan to marry her?" Mrs. Smith growled dangerously.

Steve looked away. "No. I don't even really know her."

Oddly, Mrs. Smith pulled her hand away. "Do you plan on getting to know her better?"

Steve shook his head.

"Hope she doesn't end up pregnant. This is the sort of thing that has got Sam's parents so concerned. We don't want you to be some plain office worker, but you can't be too wild either," Mrs. Smith growled before she walked away.

Steve let out a long sigh of relief.

"You're grounded for a week for drinking."

"Damn..." Steve muttered.

-------------------------

"You're running late," Mr. Godwin noted.

Michael shrugged with a goofy grin. "Game ran a little long."

"Had fun, huh?" Mr. Godwin noted.

"Had a beer and fucked Mimi in a threesome," Michael informed. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight." Mr. Godwin shook his head. From his own parties, he knew his son was an overly honest, low tolerance drunk. While the low tolerance was something the boy could blame on his mother, the honest part was unfortunately from him. Too bad there were other things his son got from him.

-------------------------

Mimi pranced into her home, without concern for it being past two in the morning.

"Your game ran a bit longer than normal tonight."

Mimi turned and blinked. "Yes, mother. We invited others to play and we lost track of time." She pouted. "You didn't have to wait up."

"I forgot to wash the towels." Mrs. Tachikawa waved her off. "Are you going on a date with Jyou tomorrow?"

Mimi smirked. "Kind of took care of that at the game. We still might do something, but I'm free if you need me for anything."

"That's sweet of you to offer, but I should be fine," Mrs. Tachikawa returned. "It's getting late. You should get your sleep. I'll be in bed myself shortly."

"Goodnight, Mommy." Mimi gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before running off to her room.

Mrs. Tachikawa smiled with pride. Such a sweet girl with such an upstanding boyfriend. They would make for a picture perfect wedding of a doctor and his virgin bride when they marry after college.

-------------------------

Author's Notes:

Final-fucking-ly done.

There were so many reasons for there to be a delay in this. From wanting a confirmed California team written, which is still technically open, to issues with work and family sucking up my time and energy to pay any attention to Diaries as a world, plot bunnies abducting me to write other stories... The list goes on and on.

Next chapter for Diaries that I'll work on will be for War Diaries.

I thank everyone who has supported me, especially my prereaders. And I thank you all for your patience.

You can find works for other teams set in the Diaries World at lordarchive dot com, fanfiction dot net, and mediaminer dot org. The later two a search for 'Diaries' under Digimon will get you a list of ficts set in the Diaries World.