Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Sex, Lies, Cassettes, and Digi-Destined ❯ Caught Red-Handed ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
SEX, LIES, CASSETTES, AND DIGI-DESTINED
By Robster80

Part 3: Caught Red-Handed

Davis: *Walks out* Your attention, please? Due to circumstances beyond R80’s control, I will be taking over this fic, and as of right now it will be Daikari, not Takari-.

80 Crew: OH, YEAH? *Attack Davis severely*

Veemon80: Not on your life, buster!

Kari: In your dreams, and in my nightmares!

Davis: Kari-! Veemon-! *Gets knocked out by a punch from TK*

TK: *Rubbing the hand he used to hit Davis* Toss him in the closet with Matt and the others!

Gotsumon & Veemon80: *Salute TK* Aye, aye, sir! *Carry the unconscious Davis out*

Kari: TK, your hand. *Takes hand and rubs it gently*

TK: Small sacrifice, love. *to readers* Sorry about that. Anyway, usual disclaimers as in the previous chapters. Read on, and enjoy.

Davis was very glad that the cruise was short due to stormy weather at sea. He had just gotten home late last night, and had slept in until noon, as did his sister, Jun. The first thing he wanted to do, after eating that is, was to call Kari and try to schedule a date between them. Jun, however, got to the phone first, and called up her boyfriend Joe.

Davis waited and waited for Jun to get off so he could call Kari. He liked Joe a little, but this was going on too long. *At least it's not Matt anymore,* he thought. *I stand that loser about as much as I can stand GT, or whatever his name is... and I can't stand him! That guy keeps coming between me and Kari. Well, I'll show him!*

Suddenly, Mrs. Motomiya called to Jun, "Hurry up with the phone, dear! I need to use the Internet."

Davis fumed. His parents only had one phone line for both the phone and the computer, which he thought was stupid. *I can't see why we can't have a separate line for the Internet. Damn it, I need to call Kari!* Getting up, he went to his mother and said, "I'm going out for a while, Mom."

"Okay, son! Just be back before dark!"

Davis rushed out of his apartment and ran to the nearest payphone. He threw in some coins and dialed the Kamiya's apartment. After a few rings, someone picked up.

"Hello, this is Tai."

"Tai, it's Davis! Is Kari there?"

"Davis?! But I thought you were on a cruise for another week or so!"

"Bad weather changed everything. We just got home last night. Is Kari there?"

"No, I'm afraid not. She's gone to one of her friends' house for the weekend, and I don't know which one. Hey, I gotta go soon. Is there a message?"

"No, no message. I'm sure I'll see her eventually. Thanks!" Davis hung up the phone in disgust. "Damn! Which friend is she staying with? It can't be GI, since her parents wouldn't allow that sort of thing." Deciding it was a nice day for a walk, he began to roam around town.

************************************************************************ ********

TK and Kari walked out of the cinema center at around 4:30 that afternoon, arm-in-arm with Kari resting her head on TK's shoulder. "So," she said. "What did you think of the movie?"

"It was interesting, but it just isn't the same now that they retired Q since the guy who played him died. At least he died right after they retired him and introduced R."

"That's true. Nothing against John Cleese's character, but no one will ever replace Desmond Llewellyn or Q. 'Do try to return some of this equipment in pristine order, 007.' I also liked the way they featured Sean Connery as James Bond's uncle. That's a first."

"Actually, it wasn't. Remember the remake of 'Shaft' with Samuel L. Jackson? Well the guy who played his uncle was the original Shaft. They just borrowed the idea from that."

"You know, TK, I kept waiting for you to try to make-out with me when the usher was gone, yet you didn't."

"Well, I do know where you'll be for the next few days. We'll have plenty of opportunities for making-out, and maybe a little more like what we did this morning in my room and in the shower." TK dropped his voice to a whisper as he finished.

Kari giggled as she remembered their first time having sex earlier that day and washing each other in the shower afterwards. "You naughty boy!"

"Hey now! Remember who came onto whom here, and who seduced who with just an apron and-."

Kari quickly hissed, "Ssh! Not in public!" TK smiled and became silent. They soon found themselves at the entrance to the park. TK looked at her and said, "How about we finish today's outing with a quiet stroll through the park?"

Kari said nothing but pulled him after her into the park. There was hardly anyone in sight as the two of them walked down the main path. Suddenly, they heard several familiar voices shouting from nearby. TK gasped. "That sounds like Tai... and Matt!"

Quietly and quickly, they moved over to several trees and saw where the voices were coming from. It was indeed both Tai and Matt, with Mimi and Sora with them as well. From the tone and volume of the conversation, TK and Kari figured that both parties now knew about the secret affairs. Mimi and Tai were glaring at Matt and Sora, and vice-versa.

Kari worriedly looked at TK, who was sweating. "I thought your mom said Matt would be gone for an out-of-town concert," she whispered.

"He used that line before for that midnight rendezvous with Sora I recorded with my Talk Boy. Looks like he was planning on another one this weekend."

"I just hope they don't make any connections! Sora promised me she wouldn't say where she got her information, and I know Tai made the same promise to you... but-."

"Yes, I know. We just forgot to factor in Matt and Mimi."

They watched, as Matt was about to punch Tai, but was intercepted by a kick to the shin from Mimi. "Don't you dare strike him!" she said angrily. "You're a fine one to talk about two-timing, Yamato Ishida, since you're screwing that flower girl!"

"Oh, yeah?" Sora snarled. "What about you, miss punkette rocker? Was Matt too rough for you in bed?"

Tai wrapped his arm defensively around Mimi and glared at Sora hard. "Leave her alone, Sora! I don't recall hearing about you complaining about Matt playing too rough with YOU in bed."

Matt shot back, "You're just jealous that Sora prefers a real man over a fucking pansy like you, Tai!"

Mimi gave Matt a death glare. "Well, at least Tai knows how to treat a lady and make it last longer than one minute! And he never dumped his younger brother on a date with Jun Motomiya and nearly ruin said brother's own chance at love. Unlike SOME person I know of, who will remain nameless..." She then shouted, "YAMATO ISHIDA!!!!!"

TK and Kari snickered quietly at this. Apparently, Sora had seen that one western with Will Smith and Kevin Kline, which featured a funny scene similar to what she had just done.

"You leave TK out of-," Matt began to say, but he suddenly thought of something. *TK was over that night Sora and I were together! But how could he convince Tai about-? He brought his Talk Boy with him!!* "TK told you, didn't he, Tai? He recorded Sora and me with his Talk Boy when he stayed over that night, and he played the goddamn tape for you? Is that how you found out?"

Tai crossed his arms, but his face was neutral. *Shit! How'd he figure it out?! Well, I promised TK I wouldn't say anything.* "No, he didn't, dickhead. I haven't seen TK for over a week."

It was a good cover up, but Matt saw through it. He had known Tai long enough to know when he was lying. "He did! Why that little bastard! Just wait until I check up on him tomorrow!" This made TK cringe a little.

"It serves you right if he did," Mimi said. "A black eye wasn't enough for him to do to you, so he used his Talk Boy to-." She then realized something. "Tai, doesn't Kari own a Talk Girl?"
*Uh-oh!* Sora and Kari thought at the same time.

Tai shrugged. "Yeah, I got it for her 16th birthday. So-? Wait a minute! If TK could do it, who's to say Kari couldn't either! That sneaky little pest!"

Matt hit his fist into his other hand. "We've been outsmarted by our own siblings! Those two are gonna be in big trouble!"

"I get first dibbs on Kari!" Sora shouted.

"I call first hit on TK!" Mimi followed.

Tai tried to call them all to order. "HOLD IT! We know where TK is, but Kari's gone over to a friend's house for four days. We'll just have to-."

"Wait, Tai!" Matt said. "Four days? That's how long my parents are going to be out of town. You think Kari's over there with him right now?"

"Think?!" Sora exclaimed. "I KNOW she's with him! The little bitch came to me for tips on how to seduce a guy the day before yesterday."

Mimi said, "Me, too!"

Matt and Tai looked at each other, then both said, "TK asked us about pleasing a girl that day, too."

"Oh my god," Tai exclaimed. "They must have either slept together already, or are doing it now! We'd better get over there fast!"

TK looked at Kari with a face that said, "We'd better get back before they do!" Kari nodded in agreement, and they turned to silently sneak away a good distance before they ran off. They had only taken one step away when they heard a familiar voice shouting at them. "TC, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH MY GIRL?!"

TK and Kari looked to see Davis rushing at them. *OH NO! Not him, not now!*

Then, they heard Sora scream, "THERE THEY ARE! BEHIND THE TREES!"

"RUN, KARI!" TK shouted as he grabbed her arm and they began to run like crazy. Davis was hot on their heels, with Tai and the others right behind him. He listened as the four began shouting death threats at the two teens ahead of him. It was then he heard Mimi shout, "TK, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR FIRST TIME IN BED WITH KARI BECAUSE YOU TWO'LL NEVER HAVE THE CHANCE FOR IT AGAIN WHEN WE'RE DONE WITH YOU!"

Davis's eyes went wide with horror. "WHAT????!!!!" He then narrowed his eyes as his vision turned very red with rage. "CK, I'LL KILL YOU FOR SLEEPING WITH MY GIRL, YOU ASSHOLE!"

TK and Kari both groaned. "Blabbermouth Mimi did it again!" They increased their speed as they ran across the street, thankful that several moving cars would by them some time. They saw Yolei's family's convenience store ahead of them after rounding a corner, and dashed inside.

Yolei was sweeping the floor when she saw TK and Kari run in. "Hey, guys! What's-?" She was cut off as the two passed her and Kari said, "You didn't see us, we were never here!"

"And trip Davis and our brothers for us if they show up!" TK added before he and Kari ran out the back door, leaving Yolei to stare after them, confused. She then heard more people enter and looked to see Mimi, Tai, Davis, Sora, and Matt, all looking very angry. *Uh-oh,* she thought. *Whatever happened, those five are ready to kill. Wait a minute! Davis is back so soon?*

Davis and the others stomped up to Yolei. "Did TK and Kari come in here?" Tai asked.

Yolei shook her head. "I didn't see anyone come in other than you guys."

Davis crossed his arms. "Then why were you staring at the back door?"

Yolei looked calm, but was upset. She secretly liked Davis, and didn't want to lie to him. She was about to answer when her older brother came in and said, "Quit gabbing with your friends and sweep the floor like dad told you!"

Yolei glared at him, but was thankful that now she didn't have to lie to Davis. Turning back to the others, she said, "Sorry, guys, but duty calls. Stop by later on, okay?" She started to sweep, but she didn't see Davis try to dash for the back door and he tripped over her broom, landing face first to the floor.

She dropped the broom and knelt down to help him up while the others went back out the front door. *Well, I did what TK asked me to do, but not on purpose.* As she helped Davis up, she gasped at some blood on the floor where his face had hit. She looked to see that his nose was now bleeding. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry, Davis! Here, you come back behind the counter. I have some tissues stashed under the register."

Yolei dragged him behind the counter to a chair and pushed him gently into it. She grabbed some tissues and used them to pinch Davis's nose closed. "Now, you hold it like this and sit there for a while. I'll clean up the mess on the floor, then we'll clean your face."

Davis nodded and pinched his nose shut with the tissues. He the tried to get up, but Yolei forced him back into the chair. "But Yolei, I have to find Kari-!"

"You stay put until the bleeding stops! That's an order, mister!" Yolei then took the tissue box over to the floor and proceeded to clean up the blood.

Davis watched her as she did while still holding his nose. *If I didn't know any better, I'd think she likes me.*

************************************************************************ ********

TK and Kari managed to make it back to the apartment ahead of the others. TK looked at Kari and said, "You grab your stuff and head over to your friend Karissa's apartment in the building next door. I'll get a few things and head for Cody's downstairs, then call you in ten minutes."

Kari nodded and went to get her things packed, especially the condoms. TK dashed to his room and threw some clothes into a duffel bag as well as the opened condom box he had left in his room. Less than four minutes later, they exited the apartment, quickly kissed each other, and then ran off in opposite directions. TK ran down two floors until he reached the floor Cody and his family lived on. He walked quickly over to the apartment and knocked on the door. He didn't have to wait long as the door suddenly opened and Cody appeared.

"Hi, TK!" the younger boy said. "What can I do for you?"

"Hi, Cody. Uh, remember that certain cassette I made of my brother and Sora three weeks ago that you borrowed by accident? Well, they just found out about it, and now I need a place to hide for a few hours."

Cody failed to hide his snickering, but said, "Say no more, TK! My home's your home, as my mom would say. Just make yourself at home."

TK bowed in thanks, then rushed in, closing the door behind him.

************************************************************************ ********

It took Kari under five minutes to reach Karissa's apartment. She knocked on the door, and was swiftly greeted by her friend. "What's up, Kari?" Karissa asked.

"I need a place to hide for a bit, Karissa! My brother found out about that certain tape, and-."

"No problems, girlfriend. Come on in!"

Kari came in and set her suitcase beside the couch. "Could I use your phone?" She caught the cordless phone after Karissa tossed it to her, and then dialed Cody's number. Cody answered quickly. "Hello?"

"Cody, is TK there?"

"He is, just a moment."

Kari listened as Cody gave the phone over to TK. "Kari?"

"Yes, it's me. I got over her okay. How about you?"

"Same here. I figure we wait until dark, then I'll come over and pick you up and we'll head back. Is that okay?"

Kari looked around for a clock to see the time. Glancing over at one on the wall she saw that it was now five. "It'll be three hours before nightfall. You think that'll be enough?"

"Let's hope so, love."

************************************************************************ ********

Matt and the others used his spare key to get into TK's apartment, but couldn't find any trace of them. Matt searched his brother's room. "His duffel bag is missing and so are some of his clothes. It looks like he high-tailed it outta here pretty quick."

Tai searched the other rooms, blushing a bit. "No sign of anything belonging to Kari. And I doubt those little 'toys' I found are hers, too."

Matt shot him a quick glare. "Keep out of my mom's drawers, Tai!"

Sora found three different lists on the refrigerator door and looked at them. "One's got different phone numbers, one's a list of shopping items, and the other's Mrs. Takaishi's timetable of where she'll be and what time she'll call. According to this, she's due by after eight. Why would she leave these here if TK wasn't going to be here?"

Mimi then spoke up. "Uh, guys? I've been thinking, aren't we being a little rash about all this? I mean, we're the actual guilty party if you think about it, not TK and Kari. We slept with each other's guy or girl and they just caught us in the act on tape."

Sora nodded. "Even though they kinda blackmailed Tai and I, they were also doing what they thought was right by telling their friends what was going on. Kari told me I had a right to know, too. Besides, since we're all guilty of cheating on one another, there's no reason for us to be angry and anyone, not even ourselves."

Matt hung his head a little. "You're right. Now that I think about it, it did serve me right for making TK fill in for me on that date and getting Kari pissed at him because of me. I always expected him to do more than just the black eye, and I didn't even think he'd try that kinda thing."

Tai then grabbed a nearby pencil and paper, then held them up. "We all owe them a big apology for our little chase around town and for threatening them. So why don't we just write them that we're sorry, have everyone sign the note at the bottom, then go home so they can come back here. Also, I think we should apologize to each other and go back to us all being friends."

Everyone agreed to this and apologized to each other, though Tai and Sora broke up as did Mimi and Matt. Matt began writing the apology note when Mimi suddenly cried, "Oh my god! I just remembered that I shouted out about TK and Kari being lovers to Davis while we were chasing them!"

Sora's jaw dropped. "She's right! What'll we do about him?"

Matt was about to speak up, but Tai cut him off. "I'll handle Davis, gang. He'll listen to me because I'm Kari's older brother, I'm his idol still, and I'll beat the living daylights outta him if he doesn't cooperate."

Matt smiled, then finished the note before he and the others signed it. They then exited the apartment and the building, each couple going their separate way to a separate home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------

Veemon80: Heh, looks like the two kids live to make out another day.

Gotsumon: Yeah, until Davis comes knocking on TK’s door.

R80: One conflict at a time, please. Just give the preview for the next chapter.

Veemon80: Right, boss! In part 4, TK and Kari officially finish day one of their 4-day weekend together. I’d say more, but that would be spoiling.

R80: Read & review folks! We’ll get the next part out soon as we can.