Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Tamer Wedding ❯ Bachelor/Bachelorette Party Hijinx ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

TAMER WEDDING

ML: OK, is everyone here? (Sees everybody) Yep. Looks like it. How about we have Henry recap the last chapter?

Henry: All right! Last time, we all got the expected answer to Takato's proposal to Rika, and the two had danced to "Look of Love"! After,

the two set the wedding for Valentine's Day! As expected, Takato's and Rika's friends, including myself, are the best men and bridesmaids!

Hopefully, things will go good in the end!

ML: Ok! For some entertainment, here's a reminder, video-taped. (Puts a tape into the VCR, and presses play)


Mother: ML, they aren't yours. So put them back where you found them. Wait, was that Takato? Put him back. If they aren't yours, you have to return them.

(Tape ends)

ML: Ok, you guys got the message. Digimon is not mine, but the originals are! ROLL IT!

========================================================= ====================================================

Chapter 3 - Bachelor/Bachelorette party hijinx!

Everyone was invited from family to friends, and whatnot. It was now months later, and of course, Takato and Rika were planning on a bachelor's and bachelorette's party. But first, everyone had to get his or her formal wear ready. For months, Rika, Jeri, Robin, Mary and Selena were shopping for the gowns, and Rika finally chose a white Vera Wang strapless, while the guys got sharp looking Brioni tuxes. Of course, everyone except Ryo, who just wanted an Armani suit. After that, Rika and Takato did their vows separately.

After shopping, Henry, Ryo, Kazu and Kenta had a little plan for the bachelor party. All they had to do was lure over Takato, because he would NEVER think of betraying Rika by hanging with a stripper for just one night, even though a bachelor party was customary. For days Takato would go, "No way" or "You must be out of your minds! I would NEVER betray Rika!" Henry and the others WOULDN'T have it. So they would have a plan.

Meanwhile, the girls were more enthusiastic when it came to male strippers. Of course, to the girls, it was "You can look at us, just DON'T touch!" Ok, so maybe it was just a gander, but they were hiring a male stripper. Jeri of course, knew a few, and got down to calling two. After a few minutes, the strippers were booked! The girls just smiled at this!

(NIGHTS AFTER - Feb. 13/02)

Takato went over to the café, expecting a dinner with the guys. After all, it WAS bad luck to see the bride before going to the altar, so he figured he'd just have a coffee. However, Takato didn't know that his drink had been spiked with a sleeping pill! He drunk it, and 10 minutes after, fell asleep.

Then a blue-haired boy said, "He's asleep. Bag him." Two boys, one brown-haired and another with dyed green hair put his body into a bag and drove off. The boys entered, and Takato woke up instantly. He was in a strip bar! He was thinking, "Those guys! I ought to have a word with them after tonight!" But he just shook off the thought, and decided to have some fun.

Meanwhile, the girls were ogling the strippers at Jeri's, where Rika's bachelorette party was being held. Even Rika got down to gyrating with one of the dancers! The girls were having a lot of fun, especially Rika, since it was her last night of being a single gal. The girls even got down to drinking a few martinis and cosmopolitans, of course, they were mocktails, meaning no actual alcohol.

The guys however, were just plain rowdy! Of course, Takato just wanted to get in his bed, away from all this, but Ryo said, "Come on! It's your last night of being a single guy, and you're not going up there? You must be crazy!" He pushed Takato up to the stage, where the most beautiful stripper was, and Takato got into it pretty good. Of course, he walked down with a smile on his face, AND a guilty conscience.

The party at Jeri's was just winding down, and the strippers left, leaving the girls to do clean up. As they did the job, they talked about the party, and grinning ear to ear.

"Can you imagine Rika letting her hair down this once?" Robin asked. She knew Rika was a conservative gal, but not this night!

Mary answered, "She hogged up all the time with the strippers! She ought to let us have some time!" But the girls just had a laugh about that comment.

The guys, however, finished off a few minutes later, and walked out, with nothing but smiles on their faces. Of course, Takato had one guilty conscience. But he just shrugged it off, and went home. He slept on the couch, while Rika slept on the bed. They were going to be married in a day's time!


END CHAPTER

========================================================= ====================================================

Well, the next chapter is the actual ceremony! R&R!!