Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Helghan War ❯ Peaceful Earth ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N:Here's Another Chapter

The Helghan War

Chapter Five:Peaceful Earth

In Odaiba Of The Real World,It Was Beautiful Day As Schools Bells Rang As The Kids Begin To Enjoy Summer Vacation.In Odaiba Junior High School,Kids Begin Enjoy Summer Vacation Including Six Kids That Are Davis,Cody,T.K.,Yolei,Kari,And Ken.Man,I'm Just Glad It's Summer Already,Davis Said.You Got That Right,Spending Time At The Digital World With The Other Digimon And All That,T.K. Said But It's Made Both Davis And T.K. Jelous To See Kari With Ken,Who Use To Be The Digimon Empeour.Not Only That Ken And Kari Would Be Together But Their Digimon Gatomon And Wormmon In Love,Which Also Made Veemon And Patamon Jelous.Hey Guys,My Parents Is Gonna Be Gone Through The Summer And I'm Gonna Have A Party At My Apartment And A Sleepover Through Out The Entire Sumer,Would Ya'll And The Others Come,Ken Asked.Of Course,Kari Said.Okay,Great See Ya'll Tonight,Ken Said As He Runs To His Apartment To Get Thing Ready.Bye,Ken,Kari Said.I'm Going To Send An E-Mail To The Others That They Could Come To The Party As Well,Davis Said As He Send E-Mails To The Others On Their D-Termenals.At Ken's Apartment,Ken Parents Were Gone As He Saw The Note On The Refridgerater Door.Ken Begin Putting On Some Music On The Radio In The Living Room As He Got His CD's When Wormmon Came Out Of The Closet And Begin Crawling To Where Ken Is.Ken What Are You Doing,Wormmon Asked.I'm Getting Things Ready For The Party Here,Ken Asked.Who's Coming,Wormmon Asked.Davis,T.K.,Yolei,Cody,Matt,Sora,Izzy,Joe,Mimi,Tai,And My Girl Kari,Plus She Bringing Your Girl Gatomon,Ken Said As Wormmon Blushes.I Know You Like Gatomon,Ken Said As He Laughs.I Know,What Kind Of CD'S You Got,Wormmon Asked.I Got Four CD's,Two Are Rush,And Two Are U2,Two Albums From Rush I Got Is Power Windows,And Vapor Trails,And Two Albums I Got Are All That You Can't Leave Behind,And How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb,Ken Said.Okay,Wormmon Said.I'm Just Glad School Is Finally Over,Ken Said When Their Was A Knock On The Door.Ken Walks To The Door And Opens It And Saw Matt And T.K.Hey Guys,Ken Said.Hey Ken,They Said As They Saw Wormmon.Hey Wormmon,T.K. Said.Hi,T.K.Wormmon Said.So Ya'll Made It Where The Others,Ken Asked.There Coming,Matt Said When Sora Shows Up.Hey Sora,Ken Said.Hey Ken,Sora Said When The Entire Gang Arrives.Hey Ken,Nice Place,Tai Said.Thanks,Ken Said When Kari Came In And Hugs Ken.Hi,Ken,Kari Said.Hey,Kari,Ken Said When Gatomon Came In.Hey,Ken,Gatomon Said.Hey,Gatomon,Ken Said.Where's Wormmon,Gatomon Asked.His...Where He Go,Ken Asked.I'd Know Where He Is,Gatomon Asked As She Heads Into Ken's Room.Wormmon Was Hiding In The Blankets On Ken's Bed.I Hope Gatomon Doesn't See Me,Wormmon Said When Someone Tackle Him From Behind.Wormmon Saw Non Other Than Gatomon.Gatomon Kissed Him.Hey,Wormmon,Gatomon Said.Hi,Gatomon,Wormmon Said.What You Been Up To,Gatomon Asked.Nothing Much,Wormmon Said.Okay,Well Let's Head Back To The Living Room,Gatomon Said.Okay,Let's Go,Wormmon Said As They Headed Back To Where Ken And The Others Are When Ken's Computer Came On.What Is That,Wormmon Asked.What's What,Gatomon Asked As They Turned To The Computer Seeing The Screen Bright On As Two People Came Out Of The Computer.Is That Andromon And Gennai,Gatomon Asked.I'll Go Get The Others,Wormmon Said As He Went To Get The Others.Where Are We,Andromon Asked.Gennai,Andromon,Gatomon Said.Uh...Is That Gatomon,Gennai Asked.It Is Gatomon,Andromon Said.So That Means,We're In The Real World,Gennai Said.What Are Ya'll Doing Here,Gatomon Asked When The Others Came Back.Gennai,Andromon,Kari Said As The Others Said Hi To Them.It's Been A Long Time,Tai Said.We Don't Have Time,The Digital World Is In Trouble Again,Gennai Said.What,Again But We Thought It Was Over,Davis Said.It Was,But This Enemy Is No Digimon,Andromon Said.WHAT!!,The Others Yells.Then Who Is This Enemy Then,Ken Asked.I'll Show You,Look At The Computer,Gennai Said As He Shows The Kids Who The Enemy Is.As They Showed Them,They Were Shock To See That They Were Humans With Gas Masks,Machine Guns,Tanks.And Orange Goggles.And What Made The Digidestined Sick Was The Humans Executed The Digimon Putting A Bullet In Their Head.Poor Digimon,Kari Said.How Did Came To The World.We Don't Know,But Even Worst,They Occupied The Entire Digital World,Gennai Said.What,You Mean They Taken Over The Digital World Already,T.K. Said.Yes,Gennai Said.Then We're Going To Have To Fight These Humans,And Get Back The Digital World,Ya'll With Us,Tai Asked.YEAH!!!,They Said.Well What Are We Waiting For,Let's Go,Tai Said As They Put Their Digivice Face On The Computer As They Transported Themselves To The Digital World.

End Of Chapter Five

Review