Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Mistakes We Make ❯ Day Four - A Kaizer's Love ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Daisuke leaned back against the pole, idly flipping the chains attached to his manacles. All of this standing around doing nothing was insanely dull and boring, and not even the wide array of unpleasant sensations currently making themselves known to him were sufficient to drive the dullness away. The pain in his feet was the worst, of course, although if he didn't move it tended to die down somewhat. He was sure that his feet were starting to swell, but he wasn't sure yet if this was a good thing or not. His suspicions leaned toward "not."

"Daisuke, I told you to stop twitching."

"I'm sorry, master."

"If you were sorry, you wouldn't do it. Now stop it."

Yep, that was next in the list. The Kaizer had spent the last ungodly stretch of time, probably two hours or more, carefully sketching out what he called his "mark" on Daisuke's right buttock, and was now tattooing it in. Before that, he'd spent at least as long on his laptop, changing things and creating things so that he could do this to Daisuke. That had been extremely dull at first, but for a little while Daisuke had been interested to watch some objects just sparkle into existence out of thin air. It was bizarre, as if the Kaizer were a sorcerer and able to whip up objects magically, but Daisuke knew it wasn't magic. It was simply his master's genius.

So now he was chained to the pole again, but the electricity was off so that he could stand as comfortably as possible on feet that were covered in tiny puncture wounds. His hips had been rendered more or less immobile between the rigid cock up inside him and the new bracing struts behind his waist and thighs, to which he'd been tightly bound with ropes crossing over the bones of his pelvis. The bindings forced him back against the pole and prevented all major movement, although Daisuke's muscles could still twitch of course. Much to his master's annoyance.

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop twitching?" asked the Kaizer softly.

A chill ran up Daisuke's spine at his master's tone, and he made every conscious effort to hold still. Being tattooed hurt, though. The sound of the needle reminded him of a dentist's drill, for one thing, although the sound was not so highly-pitched, and it felt like being stung by a wasp over and over in almost the same spot. This pain was nowhere near the level of some of the things Daisuke had endured already; in fact, he couldn't even classify this as torture in any rational sense. It was still galling, though, and it was so very hard to hold still for it.

The Kaizer had shown him the design. It was the size of Daisuke's hand, and bore on the inside in elaborate, calligraphy katakana "de-ji-mo-n-ka-i-za-a," written in two columns. Around the outside of this was a double oval of runes, a short piece of code that, as his master explained, would instantly alert any Digimon in the vicinity as to who owned him. Ringed Digimon would attempt to return him to his rightful owner, while un-ringed Digimon would probably attack him out of pique. The Kaizer had sounded quite amused when he'd told this to his slave, and Daisuke wondered why he bothered. He wasn't going anywhere. No Digimon would ever see him, except Wormmon, ever again.

Even more than the device implanted within him, this was making him a possession, a thing, an object used for sex and amusement. One didn't write one's name on people, only possessions. Daisuke wasn't a person anymore, though, and for a moment his heart wrenched with all that he'd lost. No, not lost ... these things had been taken from him, and he hadn't fought it. Not hard enough, anyway.

"Am I just not making myself clear enough?" said the Kaizer in exasperation, and Daisuke realized that he'd twitched again.

"I'm trying, master," whispered Daisuke.

He heard the Kaizer setting things down, and then the short stool upon which his master was sitting scraped against the floor as the other boy stood up. Daisuke shivered and guessed that his boredom was over now.

The Kaizer leaned against him, a slender warmth by Daisuke's side. "You want me to hurt you, don't you?"

"No," moaned Daisuke in terror, and then he gasped as his master's hand slid up his thigh to cup his genitals. Predictably, he felt himself starting to become hard at the slightest gentle touch, and his muscles spasmed. Being put on the pole again had induced a fit of panic in him at first, and then the feel of the studded cock quiescent inside him had been merely nerve-wracking before he got used to it. Now he was wishing that he could get his hips loose so that he could rub himself on it.

"I think you do, or else you wouldn't keep clamoring for my attention with your wiggling around. You wanted it, now you have it."

Daisuke knew that the Kaizer could hurt him, badly, simply by doing something on his computer that would turn on the electricity. There would be nothing Daisuke could do to stop it, or escape it, especially with his hips tied tightly to the pole like this, and he suspected that eventually his master would do this to punish him for his involuntary twitching. The thought of being sent back to that world of mind-blanking agony terrified him, and at the same time the anticipation that he would be made his penis stir in his master's hand.

"Mmm-hmm," said his master, speculatively. "You want it."

"No," moaned Daisuke again as he was gently stroked. He did not want to get off on this! I'm so twisted ...

His master's lips brushed across his cheek. "Stop saying no. We already established what you are. What are you, Daisuke?"

Something inside Daisuke tangled. "Your property."

"And you like being property, don't you?"

He closed his eyes. "Yes." The fingers on his cock ran down the length, and Daisuke caught his breath.

"So why are you saying no? Are you lying, Daisuke?"

"No ... please ... I don't want to be hurt ..."

"But you like the promise of it, don't you?"

Groaning with the delicious shame of it, Daisuke whispered, "Yes."

Leaning his head against Daisuke's arm, his lips so close to Daisuke's ear that the slave could feel his breath, the Kaizer said, "I'm going to punish you, Daisuke. I'm going to punish you for not obeying me, but I punished you for obeying me too, didn't I? Such a hard time you have, there's just no way for you to win, is there?"

The Kaizer stepped back a little while Daisuke whimpered in fear and ... something else; his master ran his hands down the slave's body. "Do you know what I love best about you?"

Daisuke shook his head, and his master continued, "Your complete helplessness." Hands moved over the ropes that held Daisuke's hips. "How you try so hard to resist me, resist yourself, and how you keep failing to do it. Your fall from grace takes my breath away, because it's so very ... inevitable."

As the teasing touches along his hips and belly and thighs and groin continued, Daisuke tugged at his chains and attempted to twist his hips toward the Kaizer's hand. His master laughed softly and took off his glasses before kneeling down in front of Daisuke. Daisuke panted and moaned, waiting, wanting, unable to do a damned thing about his arousal.

He gasped when the Kaizer began to lick him, teasing him gently across the head of his cock; he wanted so badly to thrust forward toward that warmth and wetness and pleasurable stimulation, but his hips were locked far too securely against the pole behind him. He groaned when his master lifted a hand to toy gently with his testicles and press into the flesh behind them, forcing a highly erotic compression of ... something ... between the Kaizer's fingers and the phallus thrust up inside him. He cried out when the Kaizer drew his cock a little way into his mouth and sucked on the crown, running an eager tongue along the underside of the sensitive ridge and across the slit in the tip.

And he shrieked when the Kaizer tapped the laptop on the floor beside him and the phallus inside him electrified for an endless two seconds.

The flash of agony, riding hard on the heels of the intense pleasure that his master had induced, raised all of the hairs all over his skin and sensitized every nerve in his body. It was like plunging from a warm bath into a cold one, and when it ceased, the warmth returned because the Kaizer's mouth was still drawing on his cock. Returned, and felt even better than it had before, for reasons Daisuke did not fully understand. His initial scream shaded into a lascivious moan, and he closed his eyes, writhing now in pure sexual awareness of self.

"Master," he moaned, "please do that again."

Daisuke jerked and screamed a little more as another flash of agonizing pain seared across his nerves ... and then ceased, allowing his shocked system to adjust back to the pleasure his master was granting him. Panting with desire, feeling as if he were approaching the edge of orgasm, Daisuke begged to be hurt again.

"Please, master ... more ..."

The Kaizer, however, drew back then and licked his lips. Daisuke groaned in frustration as the warmth departed. "Maybe after I'm done," said the dark-haired boy. "If you can hold still this time and let me finish."

"I'm trying," breathed Daisuke, turning his wrists and wishing that his master would go back to sucking on him.

"Try harder then." Taking his place on the stool again, the Kaizer picked up the tattooing needle, wiped something that was probably blood off of Daisuke's haunch, and resumed what he'd been doing before.

This was so unfair! Daisuke's skin burned with his need to climax; he could feel the phallus inside him, the chains on his wrists and ankles, the ropes on his hips, and his master's fingers pressing into the marked flesh as the humming needle pierced him over and over again. He was being violated in almost every way possible, and it was intolerable because none of it was bringing him closer to orgasm.

Some part of him still protested against the way he was reacting. Some part of him still believed that this was wrongful and degenerate, that normal people did not find sexual pleasure in being enslaved and reminded of their slavery in every possible way. That part continued to hate the Kaizer, to hate what was being done to him, and to resist the changes being wrought within him.

That part was being slowly crushed by the weight of the rest of his mind. It was true, what his master had told him : he did like what the Kaizer was doing to him, on some level. On some deep, nearly-concealed level, he was enjoying the process that the Kaizer was employing to break him. Daisuke knew that he was almost broken already, and he looked forward to his eventual, inevitable, total enslavement to the Kaizer with something that almost felt like disappointment ... and at the same time, he longed for it.

Four days ... it's only been four days since he caught me, and already I'm doing nearly everything he wants. I fear him when he wants me to, I lust after him when he wants me to, I think about him constantly, which I'm sure he wants me to do. I obey him, even though I know he's going to torture me anyway. I'm cooperating with him. I'm cooperating with the process of turning me into something less than a human being. I must be so twisted ... I almost deserve this.

"Master?" said Daisuke softly, with his eyes closed.

"Hmm?"

"What are you doing to me?"

There was a pause, and then the needle's humming shut off. "What are you asking?"

Daisuke shivered, wondering if he would be punished for inquiring about this, but too morbidly curious to stop himself. "What are you wanting? What do you want me to become?"

There was a soft clattering as the Kaizer set down his things and stood up again. "I don't want you to become anything that you aren't already. What I want is what you already are, I'm just making you more true to yourself, more pure."

"But I don't understand what that is. I ..." He stopped and twisted a little in his chains before continuing. "I'm starting to feel ... you treat me like an animal sometimes."

"Aren't you an animal?"

"No ... I'm ... I used to be human."

"What makes a human not an animal?" When Daisuke didn't answer, unable to find one (although he was certain there was an answer somewhere), the Kaizer continued. "All metaphysics aside, humans are just animals, Daisuke. Everything you can name, or point to, or hypothesize about, that supposedly distinguishes humans from lower beasts can be found in the very beasts that you are trying to separate yourself from. Humans epitomize the complexity of these things of course, but you can still see it elsewhere. Everything from tools to language to emotions, it's all there in the animal kingdom. It's just simpler than what you see in Tokyo. It's right there if you just want to see it."

"But ..." Daisuke broke off. He didn't know if what the Kaizer was saying was true or not, having never been a major fan of learning things that didn't have an immediate payoff of some kind. What he did know was that his brilliant master had, as far as he was aware, told him nothing but the absolute truth. He had no reason to doubt the Kaizer's statements aside from a knee-jerk desire to doubt them.

His master ran a hand down his chest, and Daisuke moaned softly. He was still erect, of course, and his penis ached with his need to come.

"But what? But isn't it obvious how superior humans are to mere animals? What's so superior about living packed together in dirty cities, stressing ourselves and each other until some of us can't take it anymore and go plunging twenty stories off an office building to the street? Humans are just as much creatures of instinct as any wild beast, Daisuke. They're just in denial about it, and claim not to understand it when things like that happen."

Finally Daisuke just said, "I don't believe that."

His master shrugged a little and idly petted him. "It doesn't matter if you believe it or not. It's true. I treat you like an animal sometimes because you are one. You're just like a dog who has learned a lot of clever tricks. You started out a feral dog who liked to bite, but now you're almost tame, and pretty soon you'll accept your place in the scheme of things and become a nice pet. And that will be that. What was your second lesson?"

Something writhing in his belly, Daisuke said softly, "You own me. I belong to you. You have a right to do whatever you want with me, and I have no rights at all." Reciting this made him feel his subjugation all the more, and a warm wave of sexual desire passed through him.

"Very good. Do you understand now why it's acceptable for me to do these things to you?"

"I'm ... an animal."

"That's right. All humans are. I suppose it's fortunate for this particular exercise that I, as a vastly superior form of human, can't really be classified with you ... isn't it?"

Daisuke agreed reflexively, and the Kaizer sat down again and returned to his tattooing, leaving the bound slave to consider this. It was true, that the Kaizer was so very much more intelligent than anyone else Daisuke had ever met. And he behaved differently, much differently. Did this really make him a separate species? Daisuke supposed it did. His master always told the truth; since he had said it, it must be true.

With his mind on these things, rather than on the irritating, itchy pain of the tattooing process, Daisuke didn't twitch again, at least not in a way that was significant enough for his master to bring his attention to it. When Daisuke heard the needle shut off again and the Kaizer set his things down again, he wondered for a moment what he'd done wrong, but it turned out he hadn't done anything.

"Finished," said the Kaizer. He rubbed something across the spot which stung, and then taped down a loose bandage. "That wasn't so bad, now was it?"

Physically, no, it wasn't. It had hurt, and it still hurt, but not badly enough for Daisuke to be able to put it on a level with the other things that had happened to him. Emotionally, though, the presence of the tattoo, his master's mark upon him, was the most implacable chain of all. This made him want to cry, for everything that he'd lost, and at the same time made his persistent erection all the more demanding.

Wrapped up in this confusion, Daisuke whispered, "No, master."

He was released then and allowed to stretch muscles that burned from long inactivity, and he also sat down on the bed to get his weight off his feet - they'd descended into painful numbness some time ago, and getting off them was high on Daisuke's list of priorities. The Kaizer sat down beside him and put his arms gently around him.

"Daisuke," he said. "You know I do these things because I love you, right?"

"Yes, master," said Daisuke softly. He leaned against the Kaizer, and it no longer seemed strange or unnatural that he should find comfort in the arms of his torturer. His master's hand brushed through his hair, and Daisuke all but purred, tilting his head to let the Kaizer pet his neck, under his jaw and across the surface of his collar.

Daisuke did know this, in a way. He knew that the Kaizer liked to see him squirming in agony and hear him screaming, and he was starting to understand that the Kaizer also liked to see him panting with helpless sexual need. Either one was nothing but torment for him, although Daisuke would, if given a choice, pick sexual frustration over physical pain any day of the week. However, a few times now the Kaizer had mingled pleasure with pain ... Daisuke didn't understand how, exactly, this worked, but he knew that he liked it, and he wanted more.

He also knew that the Kaizer liked to restrain him, with a collar and leash, with chains, with ropes, with a device implanted inside him, and now with a tattoo which coded his enslavement right into his flesh. What the Kaizer got out of this was not something Daisuke understood, but he knew that something within himself responded readily to these signs and symbols of his submission.

And he knew that he wanted to come. Even though his hands were free at the moment, and technically Daisuke was capable of touching himself and masturbating to climax, he knew that his master would never allow it. He was dependent upon the Kaizer for everything, and he would feel pleasure only when the Kaizer decided to give it to him. The same way that he only ate when the Kaizer gave him food, he only drank when the Kaizer gave him water, he only suffered when the Kaizer gave him pain. Everything in Daisuke's world began and ended with the Kaizer; his master had control over every aspect of his life.

"I think we're done with lessons," said the Kaizer softly, into his hair. "From now on, your torture will be just for me, with no purpose than to please me. Isn't that nice to know?"

"Yes, master," said Daisuke, just as softly, shivering and aroused. He shifted against his master's side, wanting to be touched, and accidentally put some weight on his bandaged haunch. It hurt, and he drew in his breath in a hiss.

The Kaizer took his slave's hand, then, and put it between his own legs, sighing with pleasure and leaning back on the bed. Daisuke was drawn back as well so that he was laying beside his master, his hand being used to rub his master's cock. The Kaizer's dark blue eyes closed and he bit his lip; a moment later, he had unzipped his jumpsuit so that his slave could lick his nipples as well. Daisuke knew what he was to do, and as he stroked and sucked on his master's body he marveled that this creature, this inhuman, almost alien demon creature that was using him for his own pleasure, looked so very much like himself. The Kaizer was nothing like himself, aside from the superficial similarities.

For instance, although his master's eyes were closed and he was moaning in passion beneath Daisuke's touch, and although Daisuke had also moaned with his eyes closed beneath his master's touch, when the Kaizer did this, there was no hint of the weakness and helplessness that characterized Daisuke's pleasure. He was taking what he wanted from his slave, rather than passively receiving what was given to him, unable to obtain less or more than what was offered. The superficial similarity between the two situations did not make them the same. Daisuke felt no power in his current role.

Presently, the Kaizer rolled Daisuke over and, with murky eyes and several consuming kisses across his pet's body, he retrieved a rope and bound Daisuke's arms tightly behind his back. Each wrist was tied to the elbow of the other arm, pulling the slave's shoulders back as well. Daisuke groaned, wanting to be taken, sure that he would be but still unsure if his master would allow him to come. After he was tightly tied and completely unable to escape, the Kaizer rolled him onto his back and began to delicately hurt him.

First came innumerable tiny, fingernail pinches across his thighs, pain so minor that it didn't feel like pain at all, just spreading warmth over his skin. Then his master sucked his left nipple into hardness and suddenly twisted it between his fingers. Daisuke cried out; it felt like the tender flesh was being ripped off, but when he dared a look, it was still there. This was repeated with the right nipple, and as the Kaizer sucked it in preparation, Daisuke begged softly to have it spared. The damage done to it during the first day's torture was healing, but Daisuke knew that it was still sensitive, and his belly quivered in anticipation as his pleas merely turned his master on even more. The Kaizer smiled at him while fingering his nipple to find a good grip, and Daisuke's breath quickened in fear and desire. He screamed at the sudden painful twist, and arched his back in an attempt to thrust his aching cock into something that would give him relief.

While Daisuke panted and writhed, the Kaizer lightly touched him along his shoulders and collarbone, until finding a certain spot and pressing down hard. Fire lanced through Daisuke's neck and across his throat, and he groaned in agony, crying out again when the Kaizer found another pressure point in the hollow of his shoulder and added that pain as well.

"Mmm," whispered the Kaizer in his ear. "You're so beautiful."

The Kaizer's fingers left the critical points, and Daisuke gasped for breath while his master adjusted his position. "Yes," he moaned, when the Kaizer reached over for the lubricant, and he realized that he was finally going to be taken. "Yes, master ... please ..."

"Shhh," said the Kaizer as he lifted one of Daisuke's legs. "I know you want it, but give me a second, okay?" Turning his head to one side, Daisuke closed his eyes and panted with need, wanting his master's body so badly that he felt he could die if he didn't get it. Yet he passively waited, because he knew that there was nothing he could do to obtain what he wanted, what he needed. He was completely dependent upon his master.

Soon enough, he felt his master's cock pressing against him, and his knee was crooked around his master's slender waist. He groaned and arched his back as the Kaizer forced his way inside, and it didn't hurt at all anymore ... either that or Daisuke's tolerance for pain had gone way, way up, which was also possible. All he felt was desire, fulfillment, his burning, aching need to climax, and a whisper of pleasure that built up rapidly with the Kaizer's thrusts into a tidal wave of crushing ecstasy. When his shuddering, sweating master reached down and began to stroke his penis in time with the thrusts into him, Daisuke shrieked from the intensity of it - pleasure so powerful it shaded into pain - and finally came.

"Master," he whispered, over and over. "Master ... master ... master ..." The Kaizer moaned and collapsed across him, shaking as he spurted off his own orgasm within Daisuke. Opening his eyes a bit, Daisuke once again witnessed the transformation that passed across the Kaizer's face at the moment of climax, and wondered why his master couldn't seem to find peace except in this transitory instant suspended between heaven and hell, the one point in time guaranteed not to last. He watched the Kaizer's face through the haze of his own afterglow, wishing that he could freeze time and make this last forever.

Presently, the indigo eyes opened again, and the look of child-like peace left the Kaizer's expression, drowned out by the unholy beauty of the madness there. The Kaizer smiled and reached up a hand to touch Daisuke's cheek.

"You're so beautiful," he said again, and a lock of blue-black hair escaped the wild spikes and slipped down across the bridge of his nose. Daisuke wanted to brush it aside and kiss him, find out what was wrong, what troubled him. But his hands were tied, and he couldn't find the words to ask in time. Then the Kaizer brought up his other hand, stained with Daisuke's semen, to be cleaned off, and it was too late.

After Daisuke obediently licked off the Kaizer's fingers, his master stretched out across him and said, "Let's skip dinner. I'm so tired." Daisuke could do nothing but agree with this. He liked the feeling of his master's weight atop him, his master's arms around him, his master's penis still within him.

I'm just as crazy as he is. I'm just as deranged. I deserve this. We deserve each other.