Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Paladin of Darkness ❯ Shadow-Ophanimon ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TWELVE
 
Lady-Devimon was attacking in the village of the Gekomon. Tearing through the buildings, and messing up the landmarks. All the poor little Digimon ran for the hills in fear.
 
“Ha, ha, ah, ah, ah! You can run, but there is no escape from me.” the dark angel hissed. “EVIL WING!!” and she fired a hoard of flaming bats at all the defenseless rookies.
 
“Run for the hills, friends, or we'll all be executed!” cried a Gekomon as he and his friends fled for dear life.
 
“Hmm, mm, mm… Cowards.” Lady Devimon sniggered. “Now, who's next?”
 
“You are!” called a voice followed by a “CELESTAIL ARROW!!”
 
Lady Devimon dodged the arrow just in time. “Well, well… if it isn't the Digi Destined.” she said wickedly. “It certainly has been along time.”
 
“Not long enough from our point of view!” snapped TK. “You just never seem to learn, do you?”
 
Lady Devimon began to giggle wickedly. “I never learn? Ah, ha, ha, ah, ah, ah! It seems to me that you all are in need of a lesson too. A lesson in what happens when you mess with the Dark Ocean!”
 
In a swift roar, she charged towards them all… “Let's get her!” cried Yolei, and they all rushed into battle.
 
Ankylomon stampeded right for her. “I got her! I got her…” he cried, but Lady Devimon, being an Ultimate Digimon, grabbed him and tossed him hard over her shoulders. “Ow! I don't got her.”
 
Aquilamon came charging from the skies, but Lady Devimon just stepped aside causing him to miss and crash hard into a wall. “Hmm, mm, mm… this is far too easy!” Lady Devimon mocked. “Come on… give me more!”
 
Magna-Angemon, and Stingmon had an idea and each drew out their blades. “You want some of this…” snapped Stingmon. “You got some of this!” added Magna-Angemon.
 
Lady Devimon licked her lips. “Swordplay, eh. Fine by me. DARKNESS SPEAR!!” and she changed her arm into a long, pointy spear. “ENGUARD!!”
 
Two against one, you'd thin the fight would be one sided. Wrong… Stingmon got knocked in the first ten seconds, as he wasn't strong enough to stand in too long.
 
“Stingmon!” cried Magna-Angemon. “ARGH!!” then he got bashed hard too. “Magna-Angemon, No!” cried TK.
 
“You silly little imps.” Lady Devimon mocked. “The Dark Ocean brought me back to life even stronger than before. You may as well surrender while you can.”
 
“Never!” cried Angewomon, and they engaged in a dragon rush with their fists and feet flying at each other with incredible speed. “You're… not going to… win this time!” replied Angewomon.
 
They were fist locked and pushing themselves to the limits. Lady Devimon smiled and then gave Angewomon a huge shove down to the ground. “Really… I beg to differ. Heh, heh, heh!”
 
Kari ran over to the fallen angel. “Angewomon, are you okay?”
 
Angewomon brushed the dust from her hair. “I'm fine… but she' not kidding. She is much stronger than before.”
 
“If only Davis and Ex-Veemon were here.” cried Ken. “We could really use Imperiadramon's help.”
 
“Yeah… but they're not.” said Aquilamon. “So what are we going to do!”
 
“There's nothing you can do.” Lady Devimon sniggered. She ran her finger across her spear, and poised it at the defenseless fighters. “Now who'd like to be first to go down?”
 
The other's all sweat dropped, but then suddenly. “You do!” called a voice followed by Metalgarurumon giving Lady Devimon a huge skull bash.
 
“GAARRGGH!!” She skidded backwards hard right towards Wargremon. “Anyone for soccer?” and he kicked her hard into a brick wall.
 
“Hey, guys!” called Tai. “We got here as soon as we could.”
 
The other were grateful to see the others. “Yeah! You guys made it.” cried Yolei, the battle was now turning one sided. The other Digimon were a little tired from taking such a beating, but the Digi Destined had a plan.
 
First, Magna-Angemon, and Angewomon De-Digivolved a little. Then, it was time to DNA Digivolve.
 
“ANKYLOMON!”… “ANGEMON!!”… “DNA Digivolve to; SHAKKOUMON!!
 
“AQUILAMON!”… “GATOMON!!”… “DNA Digivolve to; SILPHYMON!!&# 8221;
 
 
Lady Devimon was badly out numbered now. She was faced with two Mega-Levels, and five fresh, Ultimate levels, while she herself was just a little pooped from fighting the others.
 
All of them gave her a very big bashing, and she looked ready to cave in by the time they were finished with her. “Uhn… Ow!”
 
“Give it up, Lady Devimon.” snarled TK. “There's no way out for you this time.”
 
Lady Devimon was panting stressfully, and painfully, but suddenly her panting changed to laughter. “Uh… somebody want to tell me what she's laughing about?” asked Zudomon.
 
Lady Devimon, as hurt as she was, got to her feet. “I made a promise to the Dark Ocean, for brining me back, I would destroy you all.” she hissed. “And outnumbered or not, I will fulfill that promise!”
 
Suddenly, her body began to glow with a black light, and she roared loudly as her body began to change. “Hey! What's she doing now?” asked Tai.
 
“I think she's… Digivolving.” said Sora.
 
When the light had vanished, Lady Devimon was gone, and in her place was a strange female knight, with black armor, dark wings, and heavily armed with a powerful staff in one hand, and a strong shield in the other.
 
Silphymon's, Gatomon's half had a cold feeling run through her half of the body. “I… I know who that is.” Silphymon said. “It's… Shadow-Ophanimon.”
 
The new evil Digimon sniggered wickedly.
 
(DIGIMON ANALYZER)
 
Shadow-Ophanimon, a Mega Digimon, and evil version of the regular Ohpanimon. Her Satan's Javelin can launch an evil, dark energy to destroy her enemies.
 
(Again… I just made all that up. It's really that bad is it? I know Lady Devimon has another Mega form, but you get the idea.)
 
Shadow-Ophanimon stepped forward. “Take a good look at me now, Digi Fools. For you won't ever see me or any other living creature again.” she sneered in her ligther, yet deep, dark voice. “This shall be you're last battle ever.”
 
“Hmm, mm, mm! Hmm, mm, ah, ah, ah! AH, HA, HA, AH, AH, AH!!!”