Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Unconditional love ❯ Domestic Love ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]
Domestic love
Author: Nekocin
Email: Neko_cin_6@hotmail.com
Type: One-shot
Genres: Other/ general/ romance
Anime: Digimon
Pairing: Yamara/Sorato or whatever the whole thing might be
Warning: Bad description, non, some angst, style difference
Rated: G
Additional notes: sequel to "Unconditional love", Sora's POV
Disclaimer: Characters don't belong to me. They never did. Only the fanfic.

*.*.*.*.*

I find myself fading into the background.
Everyone is enjoying the show. They're either crying or screaming because you exist in front of them.

The music blared into my ears.
People watch you surreptitiously dance in that black leather attire.

~I find myself fading~

You look alive on stage. Glowing along with the changing lights.
I wonder if this is really you.

Lately you've been spacing out on me ever since that night. Is it because of me? I'd let you worry about my happiness. Now that I think about it. I had been pretty selfish towards you.

Your happiness had never crossed my mind these last few days. But here you are, singing in front of your many fans, looking so alive.

~Your eyes never saw me~

I feel my hopes for a companion drop.
Guilt.

You've been always there but my side and I hadn't acknowledged your presence completely. This shouldn't go further.
You're sacrificing valuable things on my behalf without me knowing it.

I find myself crying.

Bastard! Why must you be so generous to me?

I don't deserve this.

~I want to forget you, but...
this crazy heart did not know how to let go~

Your smile is brilliant and your eyes twinkle in delight. Though you look hesitantly around.
I feel my hear thumping quickly in my chest, hoping silently for your gaze to land on me.

I've selfishly longed for your gaze; your gentle heart-warming eyes.

~This attraction is not merely a crush~

I find my face heating up when I thought about that.
Gentle heart-warming eyes?

The thrill in my fingers and my chest has immediately blown me away.
I suddenly want to-
I want to touch you. To touch your face. I really want to.

But I step back instead.

You deserve your happiness. I've no right to stop you from getting it.

~I find myself lost in your clueless eyes again~

You've been a very good friend to me, Yamato.

I walk out of the concert hall. The music calls out to your presence. And merely asks for my departure.

~Unrequited~

*~*~*~*~*~

"Sora-san, are you all right?"

I blink blearily at the hazy person in front of me.

That voice. Your voice.
I'd never noticed how gentle and heart-warming it could be... like your eyes.

"What are you doing here?" I push myself up to sit on the bed and look around.
Guitar. TV. CD case. Black closet. They're not mine...
"Where am I?"

You chuckle lightly, making me look up at you. You're sitting on the side of the bed in your favorable green T-shirt and gray trousers.

"Very funny, Sora-san. Look! I've brought you something to eat," you smile and hold up a sack in my line of view.
You're always like this: waking me up and bringing food along.

Why is it that I'd never noticed how good you're to me? I feel like dying in embarrassment and quilt. It hurts. Why does this hurt?
I couldn't hold back the tears.

"Sora-san, what's wrong?" your voice sounds alarmed. You quickly feel my forehead, looking for a fever or a cold.

I'm supposed to be the one who's caring. I'm supposed to be the one who wants everyone happy. Why did I fail when it's you?

"Please don't cry, Sora-san"

I feel your warm breath against my cheeks, colliding with my tears. My chest hurts; it heaves uncontrollably as you close the distance between us with a simple hug.

I cling to you instinctively.

"Why-...Why?" I bury my face in your clothes. You stay silent as you stroke the back of my head absently.

I find the time freezing one moment as you pry me gently off and lean closely to look into my tear-filled eyes. I don't know what you're trying to do. It's as if my heart has stopped as you wipe away my tears.

You murmur something softly. Something I can't hear. And you smile crookedly at me. Your kindness has struck me_again.

You're cruel.

That's it! I've had enough.
My chest hurts and you're the reason behind all this. I pull your face down and kiss you full on the lips.
Your body immediately stiffens and a gasp escapes your throat.

You're cruel.

>>>> Owari >>>>

Notes:

^_^;; Ehehehehe... uhm... that's the sequel. Ehehehe *scratches* I'm really, really working on my new chapter of "Taste of Life". The story is pretty much a bit too loose and needs more work. I mean I've noticed too many off things in that story of mine.

Anyways this one-shot just came to me, because I really feel bad about not writing another Sorato story. Thank you for reading.
Oh, thank you to those who'd reviewed "Unconditional love" ^___^

=^_^=cin