Dominion Tank Police Fan Fiction ❯ That Bastard sakura ❯ Transfer ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Hi again *Gasp* no I wasn't killed in a plane crash other the northern Pacific Ocean after being hit by a scud missile aimed at terrorists. I have been hiding from the fanfic community assuming you all needed time to cool off.

That Bastard Sakura:

Part 1. Transfer

A dim dank sunrise glittered through the city of Newport. The light reaching every narrow alley and every window in the city in efficiency the police could only dream of. One such officer of the law sat by his window watching it rise. "Time to go Al " he muttered to himself Listening as it echoed through the bare room. Al picked up his suitcase and left the room. By the time the sun would hit his partner he was already on his way out of the city.

Leona shuffled and turned as the light broke in like some unwanted burglar. The covers in a mess the light left flickers over her eyelids acting out a water ripple. It was way too early for her to get up she still had a few hours until her work shift. So she turned over and fell back to sleep.

The postman came up to the Ozaki apartment for a new tenant she didn't get many letters except the odd few and he always heard cursing after he dropped them off. So the assumption they were bills came straight to mind. Today was different instead of a neat typed up letter for the bank or somewhere else containing bills. This letter was handwritten appeared to have been scrawled out in a hurry. He dropped it off to be greeted by a groan from the apartment. It seemed he had escaped the cursing today.

Britain sat at his desk a stack of paperwork so high it made he wish they were pancakes instead. At least then his job wouldn't be on the line if they were to blow out of a window or disappear of the face of the earth. Why did Al have to do this now as if he didn't have enough paperwork from the stunt officer Ozaki pulled he still couldn't believe no one was hurt. How that woman could destroy several civilian cars and not notice was beyond him.

Britain sighed and watched as his breath visible in the cold air rose up like the results of cheap tobacco products. What had shocked him the most about the whole situation was that Al had requested this and he hadn't heard a word about it from Leona. Most partners spit raging fire when a separation was arranged or at least go nuts at the person who ordered it. "Damn cold" he muttered under his breath and continued with the day's paperwork.

Al on the outskirts of the city turned to face what he was leaving .A dark city that twisted its residence. The shocking amount of pollution in the streets and the people lurking them. Oddly he wasn't too sad with leaving the city the city brought out the worst in people. He wouldn't miss the city only those who lived in there. He returned to his taxi and resumed his journey to Hygo.

Leona turned over again and hit her alarm clock. "Not now Bonaparte" she groaned frantically reaching for the snooze button. After a few minutes of her fingers scanning the miniature tank for it she gave up. Pushing herself up she turned the clock off Yawned and headed for the shower. Today would be another good day.