Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ DIGIBALL Z: Here comes Friezamon. ❯ Friezamon's new army ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TWELVE
 
Friezamon had been busy with his latest computations. He knew that at least Xerxesmon had weakened Davis and Veemon severely, and… according to Factmon: “While their leader is unable to do battle, the other fighters are vulnerable to an attack!”
 
“Yes, Factmon, thank you!” Friezamon said with sarcasm in his voice. “Your command of the obvious has much to be commended! However, that does not help us as much now with our present situations.”
 
Zarbonmon was gone, and he couldn't come back this time… unless he made a wish on the Digiballs. The problem was, he only managed to gather seven of them, making him one short.
 
“They must have the final Digiball now, and they are concealing it well so that we cannot detect it… how very clever.” he sniggered.
 
Cyber-Dodoriamon approached his master.
 
“Your majesty, here that which I plea.”
“We must find the last Digiball, you know that and see.”
“May go and obtain it from those fools…”
“So you that you may wish for a world of your rules?”
 
“A very commendable suggestion, but we will not need to go after them.” Friezamon answered. “They will come to us. Remember, they still require the Digiballs that we have collected. and when they do… heh, heh, heh! We shall be ready for them. Ha-ha!”
 
Meanwhile
 
The others all made it back to Gennai's floating palace, and it was a good thing Jun had come to check-up on Gennai because as the only doctor who knew a thing about Sayain's she was needed now.
 
Davis and Veemon were still out of it, and with a little help from Izzy's scanning, they found out why…
 
“Are they going to be okay?” Kari asked.
 
“It's hard to tell.” Jun said. “Davis' pulse rate, his blood flow… pretty much every system in his body's been slowed down.”
 
“And Veemon's data doesn't seem to bright either.” added Joe.
 
“It's worse than we thought.” Izzy said. “My scanning indicate that the Enemoas didn't just do them a lot of damage…” he paused. “It stole some of Davis' bio-energy, and some of Veemon's data.”
 
This was very critical. It meant that Davis and Veemon were far too weak to even wake up. This was the part of her job Jun hated to do, especially about her own brother. “If we don't wake them up soon…” she paused and summoned up every bit of courage she had to tell everyone “…They're going to die.”
 
Kari's heart skipped a beat. “Oh, no!” she cried as she held her hands to her chest.
 
“No… no, they can't!” cried Gatomon. “There has to be way to save them!”
 
“I'm sorry, girls.” Jun said, trying to fight back her own tears. “But I've never seen anything like this before. I just don't what to do for them.”
 
Everyone began to look really grim. This was just tragic. They couldn't lose Davis and Veemon, not now! They needed them more than ever. “Poor Davis, and Veemon.” Cried Sora. “Ooh… if only I could get my hands on that Friezamon, I'd--”
 
“Be killed in seconds…” Matt cut in. “Sora… we all want a hit on that creep, but we just don't stand a chance right now.”
 
“He's right, Sora.” Izzy said. “Everyone, have a look at this.”
 
He showed them all his laptop, and they could all see the Digiball Radar. The beeping dots indicated that seven of the Digiball were all standing together in one place, and the other beeping dot was the only Digiball they had managed to recover.
 
“The signal seems to be coming from here, in the desert sector.” replied Izzy. “My guess is, that's where Friezamon and his minions are now.”
 
“Well that's certainly something.” said Tai. “At least we know where he is? But why hasn't he made any moves to get at us yet?”
 
“You know, Tai… strange as this is, but I haven't been able to sense Friezamon anywhere.” said Ken.
 
“Yeah. Neither have I.” added Yolei.
 
“I can't sense him either.” said Cody.
 
The others thought that this was really peculiar. How could Friezamon's energy just suddenly disappear like that?
 
“Oh, dear.” Popomon muttered. “I don't mean to bearer of bad news, but I know exactly where Friezamon is…”
 
Meanwhile
 
Friezamon was in the Real-World… He and Xerxesmon had gone, and using their might, had already succeeded in enslaving all the people in Tokyo. Even the Digi Destind's families.
 
They had them marching in line carrying heavy stones, and building material towards the center of the town. Anyone who defied him would be killed on sight.
 
“You there! Get back to work or you'll feel my sword!” growled Xerxesmon. Keep those rocks and boulders coming!”
 
“Understood.” Said the young-man and he continued to march along with his friends and family, who were all in chains, and looking very badly beaten as they and all the other citizens seemed to be building a rather large tower.
 
“Heh, heh, heh!” Friezamon sniggered wickedly. “Soon my ultimate plan will come into view. The tower will be complete, and that's when I shall put an end to their pathetic little human world, and start my own world whereas I am king!!”
 
“Then, once Dodoriamon crushes those fools, and takes their last Digiball… I shall become immortal, and all the power in the universe shall be mine. Mine! Mine!! MINE!!!”
 
Meanwhile, at the palace
 
“This is way too insane.” snapped Matt. “We have to do something?”
 
“I agree with you, Matt.” said Gabbumon. “something will have to be done. We can't just let Friezamon get away with all this.”
 
“As was said before… you all must stay here!” Popomon said sternly. “None of you have the strength to beat Friezamon right now, and our main concern would be to get the Digiballs back.”
 
“And helping Davis and Veemon!” added Gatomon. “We need their strength now, more than ever.”
 
“Well… as a matter of fact there is such a way that can maybe help them.” said Popomon, “But I warn you now… it has both it's good, and dark sides.”
 
“In other words… you mean, Good news and Bad news?” asked Mimi.
 
Popomon nodded, and decided not to keep them in question…
 
Way back, before Friezamon was ever known to exist… first scientists to ever discover the Digital world, such as Gennai, had always feared of Digimon being severely weakened… or unable to increase their power enough.
 
So, the scientists, along with some help of the four guardian Digimon, had built special chambers. “Rejuvenation Chambers” they were called. “ and anyone, either Digimon or human, who went inside, even if they were damaged beyond help…
 
One session of the rejuvenation chamber would not only set their energy back right, and heal all their wounds… it would even increase the power and strength multiplied by the exact about of their power.
 
Go from 100… to Ten-thousand in a mere day.
 
Unfortunately, evil forces like Friezamon. They sought out these devices to keep them for themselves to create all powerful armies to destroy, and conquer.
 
This lead to some of the very first rebellions, and wars of the Digital world. In the end, Friezamon had made of with some of the pods, and all the rest were destroyed and never rebuilt.
 
 
So the good news was… there were some pods left in existence, but the bad news was… they were all inside Friezamon's spaceship. This only made things all the more worse... What could they all do?