Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mystery Past ❯ New future boss of Capsule Corporation ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Bulma sighed looking at her paper work. She had remand it over and over again thinking what she was going to do. She was 45 years old now and she had to have someone to take her place, but her son Truck was into the girls more then he was in doing paper work. Her daughter Bra was into shopping and guys that she didn’t know how to pay close attention to want she was saying to her 5 minutes ago let along years.
She signed again looking at her own WILL. She was making one so if she dead she’ll be good.
She loved Vegeta, but she need that he was so into his fighting and getting stronger then Goku that he wouldn’t have to time to watch the company and fight too.
She smacked the paper work into a ball. She lapped back own to the chair sighing again. “What am going to do…..ugh.”
She went back to her work when she looked at her laptop. She login in looking through other sites to see a site that was pretty well worked. She sighed looking down the paper to see different pictures of guys. “Just other crazy boy lover,” when she looked at her hobbies and interests.
‘ I love math that is mine favorite study in my life when I’m upset and alone I love read a good book or watch “Who wants to be Millionaire!” It’s to easy I think, but that’s me.’ Bluma smiled as she scrolled down the page to see she had pictures of her awards from high school. She even had her report card posted own her site. “She was the number one her class…… She can be the one.” She scrolled down some more to see she had her address and her number to her house and cell phone own the bottom, but all Bluma wanted was her e-mail.
“There it is…..okay.” She smiled as she send the e-mail to her. “It looks like all I have to do is wait.”
____________Meanwhile Kamatae at lunch_______________________
She sighed getting her food from the lunch line. “Today had to be cheese sticks…..great I’m going to have 3 pounds added to me.” She went to her table at the far end of the lunch room. She sighed putting her tray right beside her sister Kagome. Kagome had the same think as she did, but we were twins, so I wasn’t surprise at all. There in front of me was Inuyasha and right beside him was Kikyo. Their great friends now, but their were dating, but every sect they been broking up then hanging up again, so they both just stand as friends.
That’s when Yuna sit right beside me. “Hey Yuna how is it going.”
Yuna smiled as she said,” It has been going good here.”
“I’m happy that school is already half over because tonight we will be free,” said Inuyasha jumping up and down. Kikyo sighed pulling Inuyasha down back to his seat.
“Stop it Inuyasha your acting like a little kid with a chocolate bar.”
“More like acting like Shippo,” said Kamatae with Inuyasha giving her a evil look.
Kagome laughed at them then she saw Koga walking toward them.
“Here comes Kagome’s lover boy,” said Kamatae hitting Kagome on the side. Kagome blushed only to turn away to him and smiled.
“Feh, this making me sick.”
“That what I think mutt face. You make me want to cry.” Inuyasha jumped own the table and said,” Say that again you flee bag of a wolf.” Koga then jumped own the table and said,” Say that again mutt face.”
Inuyasha was about to repeat want he said until Kikyo pulled him down and Kamatae pulling Koga down. Kagome them grad both in the ear and said,” This are last day and you two are not going to make us try to save you two again.”
Koga just stick his nose up and Inuyasha just feh like always. Kamatae sighed and Kikyo just went back to her food.
Inuyasha went back to his bag lunch let me tell you Inuyasha bag lunch is a bowel of Ramen very day. Does he every get try of eating noodles, because I’m getting sick by just waiting him eat it very day at lunch. Kagome smiled as she said,” So everybody have their plans when they left.”
“ I’m planning to become a nurse, because I love kids, so I‘m going to nurse school for 2 years and I‘ll be good,” said Kikyo putting other cheese stick in her mouth.
“I’m going to be a Lawyer putting people like Inuyasha in jail,” said Koga starting to laugh. Inuyasha was about to jump him when Inuyasha smirched.
“Guess want I’m going to be a cop so I can shot you in the ass,” said Inuyasha smirching as big as he can watching Koga get anger. Kagome cut in again between to them two.
“I’m going to be a hanker…..I’m loving it already,” said Yuna as she got her laptop at.
Kamatae laugh and said,” I bet your going to be the best.”
Yuna just smiled with a thumbs up. Kagome then looked at Kamatae. She looked at her then just looked away.
“Kamatae want you going to do,” said Kikyo. Kamatae just sighed when she hit her hand own the lunch table.
“I don’t now.”
Inuyasha looked up when he said,” Say that again.”
“I DON’T KNOW WHAT GOING TO DO!” Kamatae then started to hit her head own the table repeating the action over and over again.
Kagome grad her head and said,” Don’t be scared Kamatae. Your smart, okay. You’ll find a job it appear right to you.”
Kamatae sighed again when she said,” I hope so.”
Inuyasha laughed when he said,” Kamatae your so cool you’ll find a job.”
Kamatae just looked at her food and said,” If I don’t I have a brain to find one.”
__________ After Getting their diplomas went to Kagome and Kamatae’s house___________________
She parked her Blue Honda Accord with a automatic drive with a sunroof. In the inside is black leather seat, but with my surprise even when it was hot the sits very did. The cool thing about it is four door. I don’t now why but I always hated the two door, because hated getting my butt in the back, because the person wouldn’t let me drive, so that I’m happy about.
Kamatae got out with her blue outfit with her hat still in on her hand as Kagome had lost her hat in the throw. Kagome grad Kamatae by the hand to the door to see strings came out the door.
“Congratulation” on top the kitchen doors with our mom, Souta, grandpa, Inuyasha, Kikyo, Yuna, and Koga with their gowns still on. Kagome smiled when she yelled Kamatae just shacked her head.
That’s when Kikyo hit her and said,” You wasn’t surprise at all.” Kamatae laugh when Kikyo just back off. “What is worry with her.” That’s when tears started to go down her face.”
“I am number one in my class I have a lot scholarships and I….STILL DON’T NOW WHAT I’M GOING TO DO!” She ran upstairs to her room with the door lock. Kagome was going to go after her when Inuyasha stopped her.
Inuyasha looked at her strange, but sweet. His eye look like their looking into her very soul every time he look at her that way “Don’t worry Kamatae will find something, but first she needs to be left alone. You understand.” Kagome shacked her head and smile to put her head own his chest.
“What you doing with my woman you mutt face.” That’s when Yuna hit him over the head and grad his ear in whispered,” Sorry to tell you this, but you lose man.” Koga just growled and back off the scene. Inuyasha just hugged her when he said,” So let this party start.” Kagome smiled as she graded the string and strapped it all over Inuyasha .
Kamatae sighed as she heard Inuyasha yell at Kagome. A tear went down her eye as she though,’ Why I am crying for….I have great friends…….but they want be there forever.”
“Who are you.”
“I’m you, but I’m the one that helps you when you crying.”
“Why am I crying for….you know.”
“I don’t now, but I think your scared to be by yourself.”
“I AM NOT……but maybe I am.”
She started to cry louder. “I’m not ready to leave this place…..why now of all days to go.” She wipe her tears away when she looked at her laptop own her desk. “Maybe looking though my mail help me.” She enter to only see two e mails one from her pen pal in New York and another e-mail with subject OPEN IT”S GREAT!!!!
“Should I….”
She stared at it when she click open. She looked over it to see a picture of a woman in a blue outfit with blue hair. “Hey….”
Kamatae felled out her chair when the computer said,” Hey are you okay.” Kamatae signed when she got up from her computer. “Sorry to scare you.”
Kamatae just got up when she said,” I should know it was a video.” The girl smiled she said,” I have you full attention. Hey I’m Bulma and I was thinking of you Kamatae Twin Higurashi to be the new boss of Capsule Corporation and I want you come down to Japan Tokyo to the place so e- mail me back for your answer. I’ll be waiting.”
Kamatae sighed when the email was delete before Kamatae look at it more. All that was left was her email in her address book. “How she did that.”
Kamatae started to go crazy as she went channel surfing own the computer to find their home page. Kamatae looked at to see about the Bluma person when she show that it was block. “You think that stop me.”
Kamatae smiled as she started to type to look for a back way to the site. Kamatae was pretty good with computers and she wasn’t going to be put down that easily find out more about this Bluma. She smiled a she find the back way only to be hit for about twenty passwords. Kamatae sighed as she chuckle her knuckles. She started to type as the speed of light . The next three minutes Kamatae got thought to see the picture of the woman to tell every think about her.
Kamatae smiled as she had read thought the pages for the late hour and was happy to say she was thinking to doing as she had said, “I’m going to do it…..It’ll be great.” Kamatae started to dance turning the stereo all the way up to wake up about ten people.
“YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Kagome started to stomp on the door. Kamatae happily open it to see Kikyo and other beside her as well. “Guess what I find the perfect job and your right Kagome get just came to me.”
She started to go down the line to hug everyone. She was so happy that she went down the stairs at the real down she went right to the floor dancing.
Her mother went up to her and said,” I help for you Kamatae….but please go to sleep.” Kamatae smiled as she said,” Whatever you say mom.”
She walked back up the stairs and shut her door, turn her radio of and went to bed with just her shirt. She was so happy in different ways. She so happy that she couldn’t go to sleep so she just jump back on the computer to email her answer.
“There you go, I hope you like it.”
_____________Meanwhile the Bulma family house hole__________________
“Goten stop it you mistaking up my hair. Have you forgotten I have a date tonight.” Goten just sighed as he said,” Your no funny no more Truck what’s up.”
Truck grad a comb slowly combed his hair over to look good for his date tonight. Truck looked at Goten and said,” How do I look.” Goten just him the thumbs up when he heard Bulma yelling.
“Man why your mom yelling this later at night.” That’s when they heard her go down the stairs smiling so big. She had Vegeta and Bra already in her hands when she said to Trucks. “You got to see her.”
She grad his arm alone with Goten with out knowing they went back upstairs to her private studies. She let them go of them to grad the picture and hand it to Vegeta.
“Why do you have a picture of a young girl in you private studies,” asked Vegeta. Bulma laugh at him as he past it on to Bra.
“She looks so cute mom. I bet she has better tan then I do.” That’s when Bra hand it to Goten. His eyes out his head when he looked at the picture amazed
“Does she had a boyfriend.”
Bulma rolled her eyes and said,” No she does not, but I don’t what you to date her because she going to become my new boss for Capsule Corporation.”
“What!” Truck said when he grad the picture of the girl. She had long black hair wearing a red shirt and pants all ripped up and she had a smile that knob you out. “I thought….”
“Truck you thought worry, but she going to be her tomorrow and I want all of you behavior. That’s mean you Vegeta.”
He just walked out the room with the other three. When Bulma called in her assistance. He went in with a black suit with a white tie on with a pair headsets own his head. He was going to be the new girl assistance as so she learned want she had to do and do it right. Bulma always loved his long sliver hair and his marks side his check and the crescent moon on his forehead.
She stand up to him and said,” So are you ready to met her Sesshomaru.”
“Yes I am dear…”
She went back to her seat and said,” Good and you already called her teachers.”
“I have they be on the plane at the same time.”
“Good, Sesshomaru you can left.” Sesshomaru left with out another word. Bulma just turn her chair to her window and though,” I wonder if Kamatae can get more words out his mouth then I can.”


Well this may frist chapter with DBZ and Inuyasha put toghter so i hope you like it and reveiw me okay Othe chapters of my stories will came out so as I can think better.