Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Battle Clash ❯ Calling all NWC ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Battle Clash

By Mari and -anime_angel123 and now Shadow Megatron.

Disclaimer: DB/Z/GT is the © property of Akira Toriyama. Ranma ½ is the © property of Rumiko Takahashi.

Chapter 06: Calling all NWC

It was now morning again and a certain ugly tomboy was just finishing fighting off the hentai horde. "Stupid Ranma, leaving me to fight off these dummies again now they think our engagement is off." Akane muttered under her breath after defeating the last of the Furiken Brigade.

"Ah Akane Tendo," Kuno of the Kendo club addressed to her after her 'workout', "it does my heart good now that you free from the foul sorcerer Saotome's grasp." The delusional non-samurai goes into his fighting stance. "Now you are can be able to date me!" He starts charging after her.

But just as Akane was about to send Kuno into orbit, another sword intercepted with his and was knocked out of his hand. "Gee what ever happened to just asking out?" Asked a mysterious voice.

The two students were looking to see where that voice came from and spotted two strangers standing in front of the school gate. One was a guy with short-cropped lavender hair and blue eyes and was holding the sword that blocked Tatewakie's. The other was small girl with shoulder lengthen black hair that was in an orange bandana. Both of them were giving Akane and Kuno a cold hard stare.

"Hey what are two think you are!" Akane demanded, she never liked being interrupted from a fight. Even if she will get hurt in one.

"Is that the thanks I get for saving your big fat ass?" The lavender-haired boy ridiculed the macho gorilla chick.

That comment was enough to make Akane mad and brought out her trusted mallet, but it was blasted away by the small bandana-wearing girl's ki blast. Akane went wide-eyed when she saw her only weapon destroyed and left her speechless.

"FOUL SOCERESS OF DARK MAGIC!" The poor sap of a fighter was about to attack the girl when the young man stopped him with his sword. "Who are you people why did you insulted my beloved tigress Akane?" Kuno commanded the two visitors.

"My name is Trunks" The boy with the lavender hair answered with Vegeta's smirk.

"And I'm Pan." The girl with the bandana added in narrowing her eyes at the two Furiken fools.

"And were here to challenge you two into a tournament." Trunks concluded their introduction.

"Tournament?" Akane repeated, having know idea what's in store for them.

"All you need to know are in these little invites that we are giving out." Pan provided the answer as she and Trunks tossed out two small cards at Kuno and Akane that read: We the Z-Warriors have challenged the NWC to tournament of battle at the abandoned warehouse in the lower district of Nerima to avenge Ranma Saotome for the abuse they caused him.

Both Akane and Kuno went mental when they read the part of Ranma. "You two know Ranma?" Akane wanted to know the whereabouts of her suppose ex-fiancé.

"Just tell me where to find the foul sorcerer Saotome!" Kuno tried to force the answer out of Trunks and Pan but all he got was an upper cut from Pan.

"That's none of your concern." Pan made her point.

"Just come to the tournament and all will be revealed." Trunks finished their statement and the of them were getting ready to leave. "Lets go Pan." And both Trunks and Pan flew off leaving a bewildered Akane and Kuno. Now with all the weirdness that always happen in Nerima you think that people flying would be no big deal.

--------------------------------------------------------

St. Hibacasus (A.K.A St. Bascus) School for Girls

Nearly a lot of the female students were doing their normal routine when they saw a pretty new blue-hair girl dressed in red enter their school. "Hi, can anyone please tell me where I can find a Kodachi Kuno?" The blue-hair girl asked, giving a friendly and polite smile. But just as someone was about answer her question, a wave of black rose petals breezed across the school grounds out comes the most annoying laugh that the demi-Saiyan princess has ever heard.

"Ohohohohohoho, who dares seek out I Kodachi Kuno the Black Rose?" Kodachi cackled, making the blue girl in red cringed as she had her ears covered.

*Boy Ranma wasn't kidding when he said that this girl is mental. * The princess thought to herself as she quickly recovered from Kodachi's insane laughter. Bra looked at Kodachi square in the eye, "I am Bra Briefs-Vegeta, the Saiyan Princess, I challenge you for defiling Ranma Saotome's honor, if your family knows what Honor means' you will meet me in a duel inscribed upon this card, unless you and your entire family are COWARDS!" She threw the card to the rhythmic gymnast and took off in the sky grateful to be away from the insane bitch. *Kami-Sama and I thought DAD was scary when he laughed* The demi-Saiyan princess shuddered unwholesomely as she flew away.

---------------------------------------------------

Somewhere over Tokyo

The eldest son of Goku was flying over the city districts to find a particular lost boy cursed with spring of drown pig. "Now Ranma said that this Ryoga guy should be somewhere in Ginza." Gohan contemplated as kept on searching from the sky. "He also saids that he has really bad sense of direction, but he wouldn't be too hard to find once I can sense his energy." And he did when Gohan detected Ryoga's high energy. "Whoa, that must be Ryoga," Gohan assumed and spotted the bandana wearing martial artist. "His energy very hi alright, full of anger too." The older Son pinpointed Ryoga's aura. "At least it's not evil." And with that Gohan flew down to meet the Hibiki boy.

When Ryoga saw Gohan coming down from the sky he quickly goes into his fight stance. "Who or what are you?" He demanded as he gave the demi-saiyan a suspicious look.

"Boy Ranma was right when he said that you are quick to judge." Gohan tried his best to ease the tension between him and the cursed pig-boy. "The name is Gohan by the way." He introduced himself trying to make friends with Ryoga.

But that didn't go so well when Ryoga heard Ranma's name. "What you know Ranma?" He pulled out his umbrella gets ready to attack. "If you are a friend his then that makes you an enemy of mine!" Ryoga now charges at Gohan, "BECAUSE OF HIM I'VE SEEN HELL!"

Just as Ryoga was about to land his umbrella on Gohan, Gohan quickly grabbed it with ease. "That's enough!" Goku's oldest son scolded at bandana wearing youth. "Ranma warned about that short fuse temper of yours." He disarmed Ryoga and threw the umbrella on the ground. "Yes I am a friend of Ranma's but that doesn't mean we have to be enemies."

"SHUT UP!" Ryoga told off Ranma's new friend, "You have know idea what that honorless coward put me through!"

"All I know that he waited for you for three days just for some petty fight because of some bread." Gohan reminded Ryoga of that incident. "And then it was your decision to follow him to China and even though he did knocked you in that drown pig spring, you were in the way of his path."

All this berating was making Ryoga even angrier. "THAT IS IT!" He cried out, "PREPARE TO DIE!"

Gohan easily blocked cursed boy's attack, even though it would never hurt him he couldn't hurt this kid. "I was hoping we can do this on a friendlier terms but it looks there's no way of doing so." He gave Ryoga the challenge card. "I, Son Gohan, here by challenge you, Hibiki Ryoga, to a tournament." The eldest Son declared, "You will find all the information you need on that card I just gave you." But of course Gohan just realized something. "Although it's tradition that we should go our separate ways, Ranma also told me that you have seriously bad sense of direction. And since we can't afford of waiting for you to get to Nerima, I have no choice but take you with me." And with that Gohan grabbed Ryoga by his shirt and they both took off flying.

"Let me go you flying freak!" Ryoga tried to break free from Gohan's hold but the half-breed was way too strong for him.

"Sorry but this tournament is too important to be delay." Gohan confirmed. "It's a shame really, to see a nice kid like you to choose a path of evil."

That remark stunned Ryoga and made him stop struggling.

---------------------------------------------------

Happosai was skittering on the rooftops; his swag was full of unmentionables, a kawaii-like gleam in his eye. "What a haul, what a haul!" He was so wrapped up that he didn't notice the bald headed turtle hermit until the staff bonked the little letch firmly on the head.

"Now then you old coot, that'll learn ya, hey ladies, are these yours?" The Turtle hermit took Happi's swag and gave it to the angered ladies, whom sweatdropped at the act of chivalry the perverted Turtle Master was displaying.

"Why give us back our stuff?" A rather tall woman retorted to the bald sunglasses wearing old man.

Roshi looked the girl dead in the eye. "I maybe a pervert, but what that little bug did, goes beyond what a decent martial arts grandmaster should do, until next time ladies." He winked to the ladies, and stuffed a challenge letter to the old freak in Happosai's hand and then flew away to where the Z senshi were, all the while muttering under his breath about what he would do to the irresponsible Happosai.

---------------------------------------------------

Neko Haten (Cat Cafe)

Mousse was once again about to get hit on the head by cologne's staff, when a voice ancient and wielding power stopped Cologne cold.

"If I were you Brat, I would not do that, you're in enough trouble as it is, without adding to your bad Karma."

Shampoo, Cologne and Mousse looked at the door in surprise, there stood a rather handsome demi-saiyan male, a beautiful looking blonde woman, and a small elderly lady wearing witch's attire riding what appeared to be a crystal ball.

Cologne snorted, "Oh and who are you, to address me in such a callous manner?"

It was Mousse whom looked at the elderly woman; he placed his glasses upon his nose and paled to whiteness like his robes. "Fortune-teller Baba, and Android 18." He whispered in an awed yet fearful tone

Goten blinked and looked at the raven-haired martial artist. "Well seems you forgot about me, Son Goten?" He said somewhat chagrinned; he eyed mousse and sweatdropped, as the raven-haired martial artist looked somewhat abashed.

Mousse blinked, "As in Son Goku's second son, crap what did I do wrong to have you guys on my case?" He said mutely.

Shampoo however was sneering, "Why for you so stupid Mousse, as always running at the chance to prove yourself, nothing but a weak joke!" She said unkindly to her fellow amazon, then looked at Goten. "You look strong, want to fight?" She said hopefully in an attempt to entrap the young demi-saiyan with the tribal laws.

It was then that Android 18 spoke in a very even and disgusted tone. "Now I know why Ranma is so off women and wanted to commit seppuku, you're pathetic and disgusting attempts prove how little honor you have, I will delight in breaking every bone in your body, here assuming that a brain dead hick like you can read." With that 18 handed the challenge note to shampoo via a fist to her gut sending the amazon flying to the far side of the Neko Haten.

"Oops guess I forget my own strengths." With that she walked out and grinned at Mousse. "Pity I am married, you're kinda cute for a homeboy." With that she took to the skies.

Cologne tried to help her granddaughter but was frozen to the spot by Baba's power.

"Now young whelp you will fight me at the Budokai, or I shall make ALL of Jokesenkyo suffer for YOUR misdeeds!" With that the enigmatic no nonsense fortuneteller gave the challenge note to Cologne. "Unless you really are a coward Khu Lon." Baba turned to face the raven-haired boy and frowned harshly. "Perhaps I misspoke, you ARE a coward, cursing this child indeed is evidence enough, here boy, drink this, it will alleviate the truth serum and passion spice that effects you, and it will cure your sight."

She handed Mousse the bottle then frowned tetchy. "Drink it, drink it, I am not some coward that would abuse you, besides my fight is with Cologne not you, and Goten hates to fight an already inconvenienced warrior as yourself at the moment "

As soon as Mousse downed the beverage he made a Yiiik face. "Ugh, the taste is something like Akane's cooking!" The now green faced Mousse retorted.

Baba sweatdropped, "Medicine like that is not supposed to win taste tests, besides if your vision is impaired then, I suggest taking your glasses off." With that Baba vanished after she placed a laxative spell upon Cologne that would last until the start of the Budokai.

Mousse took off his glasses and blinked. "Oh My! I can truly se, indeed this is a blessing in disguise." He looked at his hand as Goten thrust the challenge letter in it

"You're against me Mousse, I promise you warrior to warrior, I will not cheat, I expect the same respect out of you, until we meet again honorable warrior." Goten saluted slightly with a half grin then noting the purple haired bimbo was stirring he hastened away utilizing Instant Transmission.

Mousse looked at the card with trepidation and sighed. *Well all I can do is try my best that is all I can do* He thought mutely and nodded to himself in determination.

Cologne was busy meanwhile trying to go to the toilet before she crapped herself; there was a rebuke within her mind via Baba. *That is for abusing a nice innocent young man, enjoy. *

The voice cackled within Cologne's mind

-----------------------------------------------------

Ucchan's Okonomiyaki Café

Ukyo was making her latest okonomiyaki creation when she heard a customer walked in. "Hi and welcome to Ucchan's," she greeted the unknown customer. "I'll be right there in a second to take your order, Hon."

"Thanks but I'm afraid that I can't stay for long." Said a mysterious female voice.

The female okonomiyaki chef looked up from what she was doing and saw a woman in her late thirties giving Ukyo a stern look. "May I help you with something?" she asked politely, not liking the look this woman was giving her.

"Nothing much," the woman replied, "My name is Videl Son and I just want to give you this." She introduced herself while giving Ukyo a challenge card.

"A fight at a tournament?" Ukyo sounded a bit surprised when she read the card.

"That is correct," Videl confirmed, "I hear by challenge you in the name of Ranma Saotome."

"What!" Ukyo exclaimed, "How do you know my Ranma-chan?" She demanded as she pulled out her giant spatula. "Are you another fiancée?"

"Of course not," Videl defended herself, "I'm a happily married woman with a wonderful daughter." She cleared up any misunderstandings. "But Ranma told my family that you two used be best friends, of course he thought that you were a boy back then when you're little." The wife of Son Gohan verified that notion. "But now ever since you gotten into this fiancée kick I'm afraid that Ranma has no more respect for you." She shook her head in shame of the former friend of Ranma.

Ukyo gasped in shock when Videl told her that. "But… but why?" She was in the verge of tears. "I'm his cute fiancée!"

"Because you keep pushing that on him every time you and his other 'fiancees' fight over him!" Videl raised her voice at the chef. "And for the reason that you and everyone else kept on pressuring him, I don't think he'll ever wanted to get married ever."

"Just tell me where Ranma is and I'll prove to him that I'm his true fiancée!" Ukyo ordered.

"Sorry but that's confidential," Videl debated, "Just come to the tournament and all will be revealed." And with that Videl exited the Café leaving a distraught Ukyo behind.

"Why Ranma?" Ukyo started to cry, "why don't you want to get married?" She was in so much turmoil that she didn't even notice that her okonomiyaki was burning.

-----------------------------------------------------

Back at Furiken High School

The Hawaiian and haircut obsessed principal was contemplating on how irresponsible Ranma has been. "Kiy kiy Ranma Saotome, if you ever return mesa make sure that you get detention for life!" he declared.

"Not if I have anything to say about it!" a very gruffed voice startled the incontinent palm-treed principal.

Principal Kuno turned around and sees an undersized but very muscular man with spiky black hair, stone cold opal eyes, and an evil looking scowl. "Aloha kind sir," he greeted the strange man but was still a bit nervous about him. "Do you have any children that you wish to enroll in our fine school?" The principal eagerly asked.

"Bah, after what I heard about how you treated your students, you wouldn't force me to make kids come here even if it's the last school on Earth!" The Saiyan Prince made his point. "Besides I'm here on business for a former student of yours name Ranma Saotome."

"Ranma Saotome!" Principal Kuno repeated. "Where are you hiding that trouble making delinquent?"

Vegeta simply grabbed hold on the principal's throat and slowly squeezes it. Making his face turn purple. "Where he is staying is not your concern!" He shoved the challenge card into Principal Kuno's mouth and tossed him back into his chair. "I, Vegeta, Prince of all Saiyan, challenge you to a tournament." The Prince acknowledged, "just follow the directions on that card and if you don't show up then I'll hunt you down like the worm you really are!" And Vegeta took off into the sky with a disoriented principal behind.

"Aiy, why do I get feeling that mesa is not going to like this." Principal Kuno dreaded of what will come.

-----------------------------------------------------

Over at the Saotome Residence

Nodoka was simply having some tea when she heard the door knock on the door. "Goodness I wonder who could that be at this hour." When she answered the door she saw an angry looking Chichi standing on her porch. "Hello, may I help you?" Nodoka politely bowed at Chichi.

"Nodoka Saotome?" Chichi presumed.

"Yes I am Nodoka Saotome." Ranma's pretending mother established, "is there anything I can…" but she was cut off by a slap on the face by Chichi.

"How dare you?" Chichi growled low at the now hurting Nodoka Saotome. "How dare you let your fat greedy husband take an innocent baby on a ten year training trip where he's been abused and tortured in his entire life!" Goku's wife stands her ground. "My husband would never do anything that stupid and not even my friend's husband will ever stoop that low!"

"I don't understand what you mean!" Nodoka had no idea what's been going on.

Chichi slapped the challenge card into the Saotome matriarch's hand. "I Son Chichi challenge you Nodoka Saotome in a tournament!" She affirmed, "you'll find all the information you'll need on that card I just gave you." Chichi gets ready to leave. "If you truly are a mother then you'll come to our battle." And she leaves behind confused and depressed Nodoka at her doorstep.

-----------------------------------------------------

Tendo Home & Dojo

Genma and Soun were in the middle of their Shogi game when Son Goku Instant Transmission inside the living room, a tall stoic Namek gripping the full blooded kindly Saiyan's shoulder.

"Oh my, would the man in the orange Gi, and Mr. Green man like something to eat?" Kasumi stated pleasantly albeit surprised at the unorthodox entrance.

Piccolo looked at the kindly human girl and scowled slightly. "No....thank you all the same."

Goku blinked and looked at the girl then sidelong at piccolo. "Gee Piccolo, you seem to have warmed up to the girl."

Piccolo's left eyeridge twitched, "We are not here to discuss my lack of female companionship, just get this over already, and find that Yaro Genma, I will deal with this so called Father named Soun Tendo." Piccolo's heavy bass baritone stated uncomfortably.

Soun blinked as he brushed his moustache. "I am Tendo Soun, what can I do for you?"

Piccolo gave Soun a VERY dirty look. "Here, be there if you have any honor at all, you make me sick." He jammed the duel card literally into Soun's hand.

Goku noted the fat balding martial artist and handed him the card. "I don't like you." Goku looked at Kasumi, "You I like, you're a happy person, maybe you can be Piccolo's girlfriend, he needs one of those."

Piccolo squeezed Goku's shoulder causing the Saiyan to wince. "Enough Son Goku, I told you, I don't need a girlfriend, what human girl would ever see an interest in a Namek Warrior like me, now lets go before that fat fool insults Kami again, I already have a bad enough headache without that fat idiot working Kami up into a frenzy again." Piccolo stated irritably, unfortunately for the Tendo's Kasumi was touching Piccolo's shoulder to get his attention when Goku IT'Ed out.

Soun went teary eyed, "Wahhhhh my eldest daughter eloped with a green man!"

------------------------------------------------------------------ ----------

With The Z Crew

"Um Mr. Namek, your water?" A slightly flushed Kasumi stated, then she looked around. "Oh My!"

Vegeta looked at Kasumi then at Piccolo and snorted. "Great, just what we need, now the cucumber has a girlfriend!"

Kasumi blinked slowly, "That is not nice Mr. troll doll, Mr. Namek is not my boyfriend, yet." She said the last part in a hushed tone, she had felt how strong and the aristocratic look that Piccolo had was indeed quite charming and dashing to the eyes of Kasumi.

The room became VERY quiet at that pronouncement.

"Let me at her, I will Ki Roast her to HFIL for that remark!" An enraged Vegeta spat out darkly as Goku and Gohan held him in place and then was whapped on the head by Bulma wielding a Frying Pan.

Ranma sweatdropped, "Now THAT he had coming!"

No one disagreed on that point indeed.

---------------------------------------------------------------- ------------

Furikan KouKou

Fat Bastard looked at Akane and grinned, "Hey baby, wanna go out with a REAL man, check this out, aren't my titties sexy, mah sexy body is so hot, un baby, come on, have you ever done it with a Fat Scot before?"

Akane looked at the grossly overweight fat Scot, and Screamed at the top of her lungs and ran as if her life depended on it

"GROSS!!!!!!!!!" Yep she was THAT traumatized she did not utilize her patented mallet first ask questions later routine.

Fat Bastard unused to this sort of reaction slightly, sat down and his fat arse was covering Tatewaki whom had facefaulted. "Was it something I said now, women I just don't get it?" With that the mountainous Scot.... farted. "Oh Aye THAT was a real WET one!

A little voice could be heard underneath the behemoth Scot. "Mother!" (Daffy Duck like)

Fat Bastard stood up and scratched his arse. "Funny I don't remember eating that?' He stated as he now gripped Tatewaki. Shrugging he dropped the Kendoist and lumbered after Akane. "Have ya ever done Food Sex before, awe come back baby, ya dunna have to be SHY now, it's just me Fat Bastard!"

===========================================================

And on that Musical note we close the chapter

Will Tatewaki find his mother, will Fat Bastard convince Akane to have Food Sex

Will Vegeta learn it's not nice to tease 'Mr. Namek', this and Moore in the next Battle Clash