Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Battle Clash ❯ Battle of the Masters Round 6 ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Battle Clash

By Mari and -anime_angel123 and now Shadow Megatron.

Disclaimer: DB/Z/GT is the © property of Akira Toriyama. Ranma ½ is the © property of Rumiko Takahashi. Sailor Moon is the © property of Naoko Takeuchi. . Fat Bastard is the © property of the creators of Austin Powers. Brian is the © property of Brian (Shadow Megatron). Bugs Bunny is the © property of Warner Brothers. Jesus Christ is the © property of everyone. King of Fighters characters are the © properties of SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION.

A/N: I want to apologize for any Christians Brian and I have ever offended for making a mockery of Jesus Christ in this fic. We do not mean to upset any religious beliefs of our readers. Nor do we want to insult everyone who are believers of God. We respect all religions and their followers.

Chapter 09: Battle of the Masters (Round 6)

After a brief break, the tournament went back on. "Hello and welcome back to the World Martial Arts Tournament!" The announcer hailed everyone both live on watching their TVs. "I'm here with retired tournament champion, Mr. Satan, to tell us what this tournament has been so far."

"Well the fights end too quickly for our audience." Mr. Satan had to make that point. "But they are sure the funniest I've ever seen." He let out a hearty laugh. "First there was crazy Kuno girl who just gotten her pretty little nose smashed by Princess Bra Briefs-Vegeta."

"Trunks shredding that other crazy Kuno kid's kendo uniform into shreds, showing everyone his cute blue underwear with the teddy bears. Next there was Vegeta making that insane Kuno father to 'retire' from his duties as Principal of the Furiken KuoKuo. The Prince should get a reward from the National Education Association for getting rid of that nut job and children around the world shall now rest at ease." Mr. Satan continued highlighting his favorites of the tournament. "Plus there's that part when Piccolo send that Soun wimp flying to the wall with is Special Beam Cannon."

"Serves him right for being a lousy father. Heck, even I treated my little Videl better than that. And finally the best one would have to be when FortuneTeller BaBa did that little matador bit on the old ghoul Cologne. Made me laugh so hard that it took me two hours to recover." And the former champ is going to tie this little recap up. "So far this has I say that this has to be the best tournament that we ever had." Mr. Satan finished up with a victory sign.

"Well I'm glad that you are enjoying this so far." The announcer made his comment. "And now were going to start off the second part of the tournament with Roshi vs. Happosai!"

Roshi blinked as he walked quietly towards the ring. His face showed nothing but stoic indifference. He was no spring chicken when it came to the Budokai. No he was a seasoned veteran and he STILL had a few techniques he had not shown anyone. And for good reason too, the techniques he had mastered were very powerful indeed. And he had not as yet found a man or woman worthy enough to learn them. Sure Goku could and anyone might, but in Roshi's mind NO-ONE had yet shown the tenacity or restraint to actually earn them a chance to have a glimmer of seeing the techniques. Why within the wrong or inexperienced hands you could most probably cause irreparable harm and destruction.

Roshi sighed slightly as he scanned the crowd of people. His eyes narrowed under his sunglasses as he spied the Ki of the man in shadows. *Hmm, what is this, I sense a great evil emanating from him. * He shot a warning look to his sister and nodded slightly in warning towards where he felt the dark oppressive aura.

From her position in the Z Group, Fortune-Teller Baba nodded slightly as she placed her hands upon her crystal ball. "Now then dearie, mustn't be interfering." With that pronouncement Fortune-Teller BaBa strengthened the enchantment around the place and smiled sarcastically as the shadow man grimaced and shot her a glare.

The strange dark clad being winced in pain as he realized what the purple haired old biddy was doing. *Damnation! This is far from over. That little witch has strengthened the enchantment placed on this area by a black dragon. I will not be denied again! Rest easy while you can pathetic mortals.... This is far far from over! * With that dark thought the man vanished in a plume of brimstone scented smoke.

Fat Bastard sniffed the air experimentally. "Jeeee Suss what the hell died in here, that definitely wasn't one of mine." The red-haired fat Scottish man stated, as he looked a tad green.

The man dressed in white sitting beside Fat Bastard blinked his long brown hair was neat and his beard and moustache impeccable. "Why must people use my name in vain?" He said meekly to himself, needless to say he was mildly perturbed when a talking rabbit looked at him sideways and chewed a mouthful of carrot

"Ehhh what's up Doc? Never seen a talking rabbit before?"

Jesus blinked, *Ok, as soon as these fights are over, I am taking a looooong looooong vacation. * The Son of God stated to himself mentally, the rabbit looked at the white robed man.

"Say Doc, my money's on the sunglasses wearing old one, what about you?"

Jesus looked at the rabbit in slight irritation. "I do not believe in gambling. I expelled moneylenders and racketeers from one of my father's house's of worship, what makes you assertion that I would willingly try my hand at one of Lucifer's works?"

Bugs shrugged his shoulders. "Don't get your toga in a knot, sheesh religious types!"

Jesus blinked, "Actually it's a shroud, I was buried in it after my crucifixion." He said quietly then ignored the irritating rabbit.

While this was going on Happosai was walking up to the ring his perverted gaze encompassing the nubile females of the crowd. *Hotcha, lookit all them girlies! I can hardly wait to smother myself into their ample breasts. * Happosai made breast-grabbing movements with his hands as his eyes looked leeringly and a bit of drool was seen escaping from the left side of his lips.

"Gross, he is undressing me with his eyes, hey Roshi beat the little freak up!" An adamant voice stated from a tuxedo-wearing female. *If he doesn't I will show the little freak how scary a Muai Thai Kickboxer is when severely pissed off. * King thought with narrowed eyes.

From another position in the crowd a purple haired woman stroked a sheathed sword needless to say she did not like the appreciation her cleavage was garnering from the perverted little man. "Roshi, if you don't punish him, after this tournament is over, Happosai shall feel the wrath of Naga the white serpent!"

Roshi blinked and looked at the two different women nodding slightly to both. He turned to face his nephew and shook his head. "You really must be monumentally stupid or so lost in your vices young pup. To realize what a monumental error you have just made. Those two women alone could quite literally give Goku a rather protracted good workout, and Goku is a saiyan!" Roshi got into a ready stance patiently awaiting the beginning of the bout.

Happosai looked at his uncle and snorted. "Pshaw, I fondled and stole underwear from beings more powerful than them when their great grandmothers were in diapers!" He stated with scorn and disgust. Then he noted a shock of pale white hair and feminine red eyes and a chill of apprehension skittered down his spine. *Great Kami not her, ANYONE but her! * The ancient letch thought fearfully as a feminine woman full bodied and beautiful entered the area. Cute pentagram demon tattoo's under each eye, Hild herself, or H-Sama to those that knew of her had taken an interest in the events and was so looking forward to seeing the CLB (Creepy Little Bastard!) beaten to a pulp. She favored Happosai with a slight predatory smile that promised MUCH pain and torment.

The Announcer blinked as he noted the white haired lady was now looking at him a smile graced her face. "Well now young man, I hope you are treating my daughter with respect?" Hild stated quisitentlly to the announcer, her daughter pertaining to Mara herself.

The announcer swallowed the lump in his throat. He shot a nervous glance from his Mother in law to his adoptive brother
*Oh Crap of all the days, my mother in law had to pick today to visit. I hope she doesn't try to kill anyone today. It's hard enough explaining, oh gee sorry I didn't mention it Brian, but my mom in law is the Devil of the Slayers diminution. Care for another VB? * "From my left, is the most enigmatic of the Z crew, the Turtle Hermit Muten Roshi! His hobbies include watching girls' aerobic TV channels, reading porn, dating hookers. Training his students with menial labors with only the most mundane of equipment!"

From their position in the Z side Goku and Krillin rolled their eyes. They were the star pupils of Muten Roshi when they were younger and BOY oh BOY was Roshi a devil king when it came to training. From plowing entire fields of stuff with their bare hands to clearing construction sites with only the aid of a cart. The Martial arts master known as Muten Roshi was the most strictest Taskmaster possible, and that was BEFORE doing early milk runs around Orange Star City. Needless to say both Saiyan and Human looked at Happosai and sweatdropped

"The poor little guy doesn't know what he is in for." Krillin stated in a stage whisper.

Goku nodded slightly he was rather distracted by the white haired lady with the strong Ki. *I wonder if she want's to spar after the tournament? * Goku blinked and returned his attention to the ring.

"And on my right is the smallest most disgusting piece of shit I have ever had the displeasure to meet! His hobbies include Harassing Ranma to wear a cursed set of Brassiere, Glomping and feeling up women and underage girls. Stealing their underwear whilst they are STILL wearing them, instilling fear and terror into any whom practice his school of martial arts, and basically being a rather persistent little bastard that won't leave my wife alone!" The announcer glared hard at Happosai.

Happosai sweated slightly as he now recognized Mara's husband as the one whom leveled a double-barreled shotgun at his balls.

"Unnnn it's not my Fault, I didn't do it!" Happosai said craftily trying too look innocent. "I am just a decrepit old man, harmless really." He had a big-eyed poolish look in his eyes.

The announcer looked sick to his stomach. He held the mike away from his face. "Pull the other one. It plays Jingle Bells." He placed the Mike near his mouth again. "Readyyy Fight!"

---------------------------------------------------------------- -------

Roshi and Happosai were going at it like nobody's business. Savage kicks and punches were used so exclusively it was a real showstopper indeed. Roshi was having a hard time of it because he was so much taller than his opponent.

However Happosai was having the time of his life. He was kicking and punching, dodging and weaving, until a rather lucky kick by Roshi sent him reeling near the edge of the ring. *So that's how you wanna play it eh? * Happosai thought pettishly as he took out a bomb from his Gi. "Happodaiken!!" The perverted little miscreant exclaimed as he threw bomb after bomb at Roshi and smiled evilly as he poked his fingers in his ears to shield his eardrums from the savage report of the oncoming enormous explosion that seemed imminent. He waited...And waited, then he frowned and opened his eyes and unplugged his ears. "Hey what gives..." He was about to continue his retort save the fact that Roshi had had quite enough of his Nephew and proceeded to beat the Tar out of the spiteful little bastard.

Roshi then jumped near the end of the ring and cupped his hands. "Kaaaa Meeeeeee, Haaaa Meeeeeee, Haaaaaaaaaaaa!" With the final outburst of his hands the old master of Turtle style combat unleashed one of his most devastating techniques, the Kameaheaha wave.

The Ki attack blitzed Happosai's defenses like a hot knife through butter and the ancient pervert smashed through the wall over to the next city state till he was not seen from for a good many hours at least.

Hild blinked thoughtfully, "Looks like team pervert's leader is blasting off again?" She said under her breath, and was dogpilled by angry pokemon anti-fans for bad pokemon references; needless to say Hild vanished with a warning to the fans. "Watch your backs because I am one person you don't want to piss off!"

------------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------

The Announcer blinked, *Overkill indeed, but from what I ascertain of Happosai, it won't kill him, unfortunately. * He thought privately to himself. "The winner buy Ring out, Muten Roshi!" He exclaimed happily.

Roshi nodded to the crowd holding up his hands in the peace sign. As he looked too the NWC area he reverted it to show them the 'up yours' sign. He grinned at the look of shock on all their faces and walked to the Z fighters chuckling to himself.

BaBa looked her brother over with some concern. "Muten are you ok? You took quite a bit of punishment out there." She said in a deeply worried tone.

Roshi waved her off. "BaBa I am fine. I caught my second wind when that little prick was busy covering his ears and shutting his eyes. Gods I never seen something as absolutely pathetic as him." It was then he felt a hard bean thrust in his hand by Vegeta of all people.

Vegeta smirked at him, "Well eat the damn thing, I can see you're not at all matters you old coot!" With that the Saiyan prince sauntered off not wanting his reputation as a badass tarnished by his third good deed for the day.

Roshi blinked and popped the Sensu bean in his mouth and chewed the hard bean and swallowed it. "Well now.... Just when you think you got someone pegged, they turn the tables on you?" He said with quiet speculation. *Seems I was might closed-minded when it comes to Vegeta. Oh well they say you can't teach an old dog new tricks, but seems Vegeta beat the hell out of that saying. Unless there's a side to Vegeta that he is keeping everyone in the dark about? * Roshi nodded to himself as he mentally noted to himself to keep an open mind as to what Vegeta was doing.

King looked at the gaping hole pragmatically she whistled lowly in respect for the old coot's power. Then decided to make an unobtrusive exit as possible. *Well now, he has a lot of spunk for an old guy* She thought pragmatically as she made her way back to Southtown.

Another blonde was returning to southtown too, Geese Howard frowned deeply as he mused over these current events. *This does not look good. They are damn stronger than I anticipated. I just hope they do not participate in the upcoming KOF tournament. * With that disquieting thought the KOF badboy went on his way home.

------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------

Brian looked at Roshi with slight trepidation. "Hey old man, you're not about to kick the bucket are you?" Brian stated to Roshi as he was now holding Ginger's hand.

Ginger Broke contact with Brian as she looked at the Z Crew. "Which of you Fighters are Fighting Ukyo?" She gazed at them critically, then smirked. "Not that I care. Just make damn sure she doesn't back down on her oath to Brian here. I would hate to kill such an interesting human...." She stated meaningfully.

Frieza sniffed in irritation, "Stop being so melodramatic." He stated impatiently as he then looked at Kasumi. "Saiyans, always having to be so uncivilized." He said snobbishly.

Kasumi looked at Frieza untruly. "Well she seems rather adamant. Oh My, did she just say she would Kill Ukyo, that's rather strict and extreme isn't it?" She said unsurelly as she held Piccolo's vest supportively.

Piccolo growled slightly at Frieza and placed his left arm around Kasumi as if shielding her from the Ice-Jinn. "Come on, how about we go see your father at the infirmary." He suggested, believing that she needs to deal her issues with Soun.

Kasumi looked up to him and gave a slight nod. With that both the Namek and the former Tendo daughter left the group for a while.

"I think I'll join you two," BaBa volunteer, "I still need to settle some matters with that Cologne brat." And she catched up with Piccolo and Kasumi on her crystal ball.

"I'll come too," Roshi joined up with his sister, Kasumi, and Piccolo. "I'm going to straighten out that worthless nephew of mine once a for all."

"I'll be fighting Ukyo." Videl answered Ginger's question. "But not right after 18. Gohan is going to be up next and after him is Goten."

"Are you sure you're up to it?" Ginger raised an eyebrow, not sure if Videl is capable of a fight.

"I may not be super strong as a Saiyan, but I've been in fights lots of times." Videl made her point. "Besides, that girl needs to realized that she can't always get what she wants."

"Very well I'll give you credit for that." Ginger accepted Videl's proclamation, "just make sure she doesn't weasel out on the oath."

Videl just gave a simple nod in agreement.

-------------------------------------------------------

Na biki was sitting in the audience, but she's not there to route her father and younger sister. The Middle Tendo sister didn't want them to be here in the first place. "I warned them about coming to this tournament." Nabiki was still regretting about not being able to stop Soun and Akane after finding out the truth of the Z-warriors. "But those two are always stubborn and never listen the consequences."

*Flashback *

After hearing about the challenges that been going around Nerima lately, Nabiki decided to some research about the Z-crew on the net. "Hmm Son Pan," She was reading one of their profiles out loud to herself. "14 yrs. Old; female; Blood type: AB; attends Orange Star Junior High; only child of Son Gohan and Videl; Grandparents; Son Goku and Chichi…" it seem like a normal profile until she read Pan's strength number. "What?" The Furiken Ice Queen exclaimed in shock, "there's no way she could be strong and she's only two hears younger than Akane."

Nabiki checked up her father and Mr. Saotome's opponents' profiles next. "Okay Mr. Piccolo and Mr. Son, let's see what are you two are about." But when she read the Namek's and Saiyan's information, she was surprised about their strength numbers. "I don't believe it, theirs are way higher than that Pan girl!" She was in complete and utter disbelief. "Mainly it's because they are both full grown."

The second child of Soun checked out the rest of the Z-crew's profiles and they all showed the same thing, all of their strength numbers are higher than everyone in Nerima put together. "This is not good." Nabiki came to realization. "There's no way in Hell that both Akane and Dad would ever get past the first round in this tournament." She has no other choice, "If they go through with this there will be no one left." So she turned off the computer and went to look for her father, his friend, and her sister.

Her first choice to find them was at the dojo and to her surprise, Akane, Genma, and Soun were what it looks like to be training. That is if you call breaking bricks and sitting around as training. "Dad, Akane, Mr. Saotome!" Nabiki called them out.

"Yes Nabiki?" Soun responded as he, Genma, and Akane stopped 'training' for a bit to hear what his middle daughter has to say.

"What is it, Girl?" Genma was also curious about Nabiki's behavior. To him she looked sort of worried.

"Yeah Sis, what's up?" Akane added in, a bit irritated about being interrupted during training.

"There's something I have to tell you." Nabiki replied a little meekly. She has never been like this before, even when Ranma always have those fights with nearly half the town of Nerima.

"Well what ever could it be?" Soun was not sure about his second child odd conduct.

"Well I uh…" Nabiki wasn't sure how to put this.

"Come on Nabiki," Genma tried to get her to say what ever she needs to say.

"Well spit it out!" Akane was growing impatient about Nabiki's stalling.

"I think you three shouldn't fight in this tournament!" The mercenary girl finally said it.

"What!" All three couldn't believe what she had just said.

"Why don't want us to be in this tournament, Nabiki?" Genma demanded to know.

"I check out all the opponents' profiles and they said that they are whole stronger than Ranma and everyone else in Japan." That was the best answer Nabiki can tell.

"Come on Nabiki," Akane scoffed at Nabiki's explanation, "No one is stronger than Ranma, after all he defeated a God just to save my life."

"Yeah and you thanked him by blaming him for ruining the wedding, which by the way I am responsible for it, and walloping that freakish mallet of yours." Nabiki reminded Akane about it, which earned an attempt to whack Nabiki with her mallet. Luckily Soun and Genma were able to hold the humanless tomboy back.

"Come now Nabiki you can't be serious about this." Genma countered Nabiki's point of view.

"I am serious about it." Nabiki debated the fake father of Ranma about this ordeal, "and if any of you go through with this, you will all die." She said the last part in a grim tone.

The three looked at each other and Nabiki and just laughed. "Come come Nabiki, you sounded like that scary little girl from that American version of Ringu (The Ring)." Soun tried to set his middle daughter at ease but she took it as an insult.

"Fine then, but don't come crying to me when you all get killed!" It was the first time that they heard made an outburst at all.

The three paid no mind to the statement, their minds on other things as such was their attention spans, in the end Nabiki rolled her eyes at them. "Fine be that way! I wash my hands of the whole affair, but mark my words, I warned you, so don't come crawling to me when things go wrong!"

*End Flashback*

------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------

Infirmary

Soun blinked as he looked up, as did Happosai and Cologne.

The three Z fighters arrived, well Piccolo and Roshi plus his sister

Piccolo scowled formidably at Soun as he held Kasumi protectively. "You sir, are the vilest piece of excrement that could be jokingly called a father!" Piccolo's baritone was filled with disgust and scorn as he viewed Soun like he was an insignificant worm. "Your eldest has a few words for you and I suggest you listen or I shall give you what for!" He barked out like a drill sergeant to the now red-faced starting to bluster Soun Tendo.

Kasumi looked at her father. "I am SICK and TIRED of the things I HAVE to put up with! Did you want a daughter or a SLAVE? I am your eldest DAUGHTER for Piccolo's sake! Not some charity slave worker or domestic mouse of a woman! I honestly don't know WHO you are! Certainly not MY father! MY father in my youth would NEVER let a man in his daughter's bed! Would NEVER do dishonorable things, and would TAKE CARE of his daughters and NOT the OTHER WAY AROUND! As such I am leaving this 'so called' family! I HAVE NO FATHER! In fact I might do something even more drastic! I am going to ELOPE with PICCOLO!!"

Soun went demon head at his eldest daughter. "YOU WILL NOT ELOPE WITH A GREEN MAN!!!"

Piccolo slapped the insensitive prick lightly knocking some semblance of coherency into the ungrateful lout. "So Soun Tendo is a racist. Not surprising indeed, given your teacher. No-matter I am giving you exactly one year to this day to shape up and better yourself as a father. I will then see whether or not, you DESERVE a single glance at Kasumi. Oh and by the way, fail and you will NEVER EVER see Kasumi EVER again. I will make damn sure that you will not get a hide nor hair peep from her. You make me think that Lord Slug is a decent father, hell even King Cold would be father of the millennium compared too you!"

The scathing tone from piccolo emotionally flayed strips from the pathetic man before him, with a final derisive scowl to the now crying man he shepherded Kasumi away from the emotional manipulating parent.

Roshi looked at Happosai and tugged his beard thoughtfully. "You know your erstwhile student got off lightly. Piccolo killed beings more powerful than Oorochi for less than looking at him funny. Guess he has mellowed in his age. Now you little ingrate you will tell me the real reason you started this little mess or I will see to it that you will suffer more than ever and not by mere embarrassment. I will lock you up in the room of spirit and time by yourself with only MALE undergarments and UGLY OLD TRANSVESTITES in Grannypants for company for an entire YEAR!" Roshi stated less than calmly.

It was a now pale as death twitching miniature pervert that was doing the Crouch of the wild tiger (Kowtowing and saying in a loud voice "I'm Sorry Forgive me!!!!") to Roshi, it was a very disturbing and pathetic sight to behold.

Even Cologne was disturbed by the fact that someone as powerful as Happosai was kowtowing to Roshi.

"Anything goes was a style for murderers, thieves and rapists. I knew that the style would be the best to have for the swiftness and power it wielded and well why not. Sides I got a bargain indeed I sold my soul to a powerful being for immortality so I will always have a way to have my fun!" Happosai said repeatedly and for his troubles noted the microphone in Roshi's hand.

Roshi brought the microphone to his own lips. "There you have it folks, a pathetic little man subjugating the world for his own petty reasons, and he sold his soul to The Devil himself so he could live forever! Is there a more better reason to drop out of Anything goes style martial arts than this?"

Piccolo was holding a camera as well so the liver sound and pictures were displayed indeed.

Then BaBa looked to Cologne and started showing her the latest upon her crystal ball the arrest of all Jokesenkyo Amazons and the placement/reeducation of the children and such, as well as the executions of all the elders. "Such is fate child, you and your kind are not needed in the world. Verily your whole village was tried by laws of the country AND the world and found guilty of murder, coercion, abuse and other such heinous crimes against humanity so dark and twisted even I shudder to name them. The men have been freed of their oppression and forced enslavement. Your grown female warriors are serving life sentences in prisons and your teenagers are in correctional facilities to be reeducated in skills that will enable them to live in the modern society as well as going to be fostered out. You make me sick Cologne! Child abuse and more are your kinds forte and I spit on it! Three thousand years of abuse and perversion ended today. For that I am grateful, Mousse's own mother gave me the location to your little lesbian Shangri-La in exchange for uncurling and freeing her son of your kinds malefic influences. As such she is in a safe house (Very safe indeed) and she will be taken care of indeed. You however will be facing King Enmma himself after this tournament for judgement, and I will tell you this now, I will be there with bells on to see your trial!" BaBa stated levelly to the now pale Cologne, whom looked at her with barely concealed contempt

"So what, I am still alive and so to is Xian-Pu we can still form a new village, what of it?" Cologne snorted as she sheathed

Baba arched a Brow. "Really, how will that be possible when this is telecast live throughout the WORLD?"

With that stated BaBa, Roshi, Piccolo, and Kasumi walked away unscathed from the infirmary (Piccolo was out the door but showing the camera in the room when he took Kasumi aside from her ungrateful father)

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------

DBZ side

Brian furrowed a brow in disgust as he saw the live telecast from the infirmary; he shot a dark look at Shampoo and slowly ever so slowly drew his thumb against his throaty in a clear message of malice. "After this tournament, YOU'RE MINE!" Brian's eyes were wreathed in dark intent that drew a shudder from Shampoo, especially as Brian smiled darkly and Ginger rubbed his shoulders with her hands to try and settle him down.

18 looked at the redhead blinking slightly, then her eyes narrowed to slits. *Either my sensors are on the fritz or his powerlevel just matched my Krillin's powerlevel just now? * If there was one thing that 18 didn't like it was being played like a sucker, however she decided to bide her time...for the moment.

Frieza looked at Akane with a smug smirk. "Hey little girl, if you lose I am going to have fun with you. I so hope you lose. I will make you my new plaything!" Frieza called out to Akane meaningfully as a sardonic sadistic cruel smile graced the Ice-Jinn's lips and a sparkle was in his cruel gaze.

------------------------------------------------------------------ ------

NWC side

Akane backpedaled behind Genma's bulk as she saw the look within the strange being's eyes; a shiver of revulsion coursed down her back. "You and whose army freak!" She exclaimed very stupidly.

Ukyo looked at the strange being that addressed Akane and inwardly shuddered. *Thank Kami-Sama that whatever it is is not after me, gross! * Sheer thought in self-preservation.

Shampoo scowled at the screen and thought darkly. *We shall see who has the last laugh, crystal ball lady! * Her attentions were garnered to the being that addressed Akane and she shuddered. "Violent Kitchen destroyer and Gay being deserve one another!" She said adamantlly.

------------------------------------------------------------ ----

The crowd gave it's verdict to Shampoo's yelled out comment "Ewwwww!"

Fat Bastard deathglared Shampoo. "Hey some of us are trying ta eat ya know!" The overweight Scot stated irritably.
"Would you be interested in Food-Sex like Akane?" He yelled to Shampoo.

Shampoo shuddered, "I rather be sex toy to Angry Redhead man that threatened me, than breed with you!" Shampoo yelled back heatedly.

-------------------------------------------------------------- -

Back to DBZ

"Be careful what you wish for, Amazon Bitch!" The Z-Crew shouted out at Shampoo.

"So little Ms. Amazon Warrior is into S&M." 18 retorted, "That would've explained why her tribe was so fucked up! I'm glad they got arrested and the men are free! Perhaps after this tournament I can dress you up as a doll and give you to Brian just was you wanted."

"Hey Shampoo!" It was Bra's turn to taunt disreputable Amazon, "for someone who turns into a cat you really are a bitch!" And gave Shampoo the finger and turn her attention to Mousse. "Hi there tall, dark, and adorable." The Saiyan Princess begins to flirt with the male Chinese Amazon. "Why settled for a weak kitty cat when you can have true Warrior Princess?" She offered her best contributions, making Mousse blushed with embarrassment and Shampoo green with envy. "Unlike that poor excuse for a girl," pointed accusingly at purple-haired cat-bitch, "I appreciate guys at any kind, see ya after the tournament, Cutie." With that last statement, Bra gave a wink and a blow-of-a-kiss to Mousse, causing him to faint from all the attention he was getting from the blue-haired Goddess.

"It has finally happened," Trunks added, "My sweet little sister is turning into our father." He sighed as he placed his hand over his eyes. "Oh I hate to think what Dad is thinking right now."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Back to NWC

"Mousse! Stopped flirting with enemy!" She barked as she pulled Mousse back up by his hair and turned her attentions to the Z-Crew. "You think you all can scare Shampoo that easily?" She debated, "I was once champion fighter back in village!"

"Now is not the time to worried about your pride Shampoo." Ukyo reminded her, "You'll get to fight after the next two battles."

Shampoo regained her composure and calmed down. "Soon Shampoo will make them pay for humiliating Amazon tribe." She declared while giving 18 a glare of a thousand deaths.

---------------------------------------------------------------

18 was also giving Shampoo the same glare. "Feh, this is going to be too easy," The lady android predicted, "that little brat doesn't stand a chance."

"Well just try at least to go easy on her." Krillin suggested, "after all she's just a poor little girl who was brain washed by her sadistic great-grandmother with 3,000 years of her history of lies."

"Fine then," 18 negotiated with her little husband, "I'll let her live with a few broken bones."

"I knew you would." Krillin accepted with a smart-alecy smirk.

"Okay Gohan, it's your turn." Goku turned to his first-born son who is wearing the same outfit as his father (Hey you think I was going to let him wear his Saiyan Man costume? I have more respect for Gohan than that), "Remember not to be too rough on that Ryoga kid." He advised, "As you said, he is not evil, just angry a lot. Maybe this fight will make him see things more clearly."

"I will, Dad." Gohan gave his word and went up to the ring.

===================================================

Happosai loosing, Kasumi leaving the Tendo Family, Nabiki having regrets of letting her family fight in this tournament. The Josenkyo Tribe getting arrested, Shampoo and Akane getting picked on, and Bra flirting with Mousse. What more can you asked for? Up next will be Gohan vs. Ryoga. Will Gohan lead Ryoga to a path of redemption or will cursed pig-boy get lost as usual? Find out next time on "Battle Clash".