Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Battle Clash ❯ Chapter 11: Two Amazons and a Chef (Rounds 8, 9, and 10) ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Battle Clash By Mari (Maric, Maricc, Mar, Animeiac, and Anime-iac) and Brian (Shadow Megatron, BrianDarkSoul, and Dark Soul)  

Disclaimer: DB/Z/GT is the © property of Akira Toriyama. Ranma ½ is the © property of Rumiko Takahashi. Sailor Moon is the © property of Naoko Takeuchi. . Fat Bastard is the © property of the creators of Austin Powers. Brian is the © property of Brian (Shadow Megatron). Bugs Bunny is the © property of Warner Brothers. Jesus Christ is the © property of everyone. King of Fighters characters are the © properties of SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION.

Chapter 11: Two Amazons and a Chef (Rounds 8, 9, and 10)

Now that everything is settled with both Ranma and Ryoga, it’s time to get back to the tournament. "Well this has been definitly the most interesting tournament we have in years." The announcer proclaimed, "considering that last fight we had was certainly the longer than the others." He now turns to Mr. Satan. "And now here’s Mr. Satan with the new highlights of the tournament."

"Thank you Mr. Announcer." Mr. Satan took his turn on the Mic. "So far the only actual fighting was the one between my son-in-law, Gohan, and that Hibiki kid with no sense of direction." He reviewed, "But I’m glad that one came to a draw, that fight was so long, people at home were using that time get their dinners made." Mr. Satan gave a slight and pointless chuckled.

"That was a good one Mr. Satan." The announcer replied as Mr. Satan gave back his microphone. "And now we are at round 8 of the tournament!" The crowd cheered for this round as Mousse and Goten came into the ring.

Goten smiled toward the white robed amazon *Ah! He has sealed away his hidden weapons style. I never expected this. I wonder if he is going to rely upon his Crane and Snake techniques of Kung fu. * Goten thought to him intrigued by the silent and completive Mousse.

Mousse looked toward the saiyan and inclined his head as if sensing the true potential of the young being before him.
*I am Sooooooooooooo fucked on. He can literally kick my ass 1000 times over. Damn Cologne and that obsession she placed on me. I might as well get this over with. * "I think Bra Vegeta Briefs is the hottest thing on two sexy legs! Beautiful Sexy Strong Kind and a really beautiful and cute ASS!" Mousse stated in a loud determined tone and closed his eyes expecting Vegeta to come and obliterate him

Mr. Satan blinked uncertainly and whispered to the announcer. "Is he suicidal? You KNOW how Vegeta is about his little girl."

Ranma shot a very surprised and stunned look at Mousse. "Jesus! Is he NUTS?! Vegeta will rip his balls of for that comment!"

Brian looked at the amazon and shook his head. "I pity you young man. You just signed your bachelorhood away!"

Piccolo looked at Mousse and sweatdropped. "Playing the obsessive overprotective dad gambit in order to end your life? Pity it doesn't work that way with Saiyans too much."

Vegeta was itching to tear that incessant little snot to shreds then at the last minute caught himself. *Oh! That brat! He was goading me to kill him. What a sneaky underhanded tactic. He will be a FINE mate for my precious little princess. * A smirk was seen upon Vegeta's face. "Nice Try Brat! BUT I know full well that you don't have a PERVERTED bone in your body!" Vegeta yelled out resonantly.

Bra ignored her father and drooled at the sight of amazon eye candy. "You have got a pretty hot bod yourself STUD! When your fight is over I am going to make you all MINE!!" Bra stated dominantly marking HER territory, as she definitely did not like the way some of the spectators were eyeing Mousse off some of them are men as well much to her chagrin’.

Goten blinked uncertainly. "Uh, Mousse I do hope you realize that you have set yourself up for a beatdown by Vegeta if you disappoint his precious daughter."

Mousse opened his eyes and paled. "Oh Shit! Did I just say that out loud."

From the stands one Chinese amazon was NOT in her happy place. "Mu Tzu you I KILL!" A ravenous insanely jealous Shampoo exclaimed foaming at the mouth.

Brian blinked. "Maybe when she's collared I should give her a rabies inoculation."

Ginger sweatdropped, "Only you could find twisted humor and make an obscure crack at Cujo."

Brian shrugged, "Imagine Cujo after Genma now THAT I would PAY to see. A Rabid St. Bernard after Genma Saotome."

Frieza blinked uncertainly. "Is it me, or is that human off his meds?"

Ranma shrugged, "Knowing pops, He probably stole ‘em."

Mr. Announcer decided now is the time to break this momentum. "Okay now we got everything out in the clear it’s time to introduce the latest contenders. On this side is Son Goten! The second son of Son Goku and a promising fighter of his own right!" "Son Goten’s hobbies are fighting, dating but treats the ladies with respect unlike certain insane samurai wannabes, and hanging out with his best friend Trunks Briefs-Vegeta. He also a new resident of Nerima but with his current record and family history he would have no problem fitting in." He now turns his attention to Mousse. "And on the other side is the Master of Hidden Weapons, Mousse! His hobbies are Hidden Weapons, trying to win Shampoo back from Ranma, performing magic tricks, spending his time swimming a lake or pond when he’s in duck form, and making ancient old mummy crack jokes at Cologne!"

Mousse blinked and shrugged. "Not my fault Cologne is Mumm-Ra's lovechild."

Goten blinked uncertainly and looked at Mousse. "Sheesh you really must hate Cologne. I mean from what I hear tell. She MAY have done dishonorable things. But you really ought to learn to live and let live Mousse. Stirring her up won't solve anything man." He stretched his form getting the kinks out and arched a brow. "Let's do this, then maybe we can get something to eat afterwards eh."

Mousse nodded and waited for the signal.

The announcer sweatdropped, *Sheesh he's like a Chinese Amazon version of either 50 cent or Eminem. *
"Readddddy FIGHT!"

Mousse waited further his stance serious and determined as his arms were within perimeters of a snake styled strike and his legs in the Crane style for maneuverability.

Goten narrowed his eyes as he witnessed the unorthodox blend of two very different stylings. *Hmm A rather dangerous and awkward blend. Sure I can go through such defenses like a hot knife through butter. But sheer power is not what I am interested in. I want to see whether or not he has skill behind his techniques and the finesse to pull them off with a modicum of style and grace. *

Many thought Goten was a mischievous child still in some aspects. In some ways that was not further than the truth. However the young demi saiyan had one aspect that his more famous Brother had not. He appreciated the more subtle aspects of martial arts more so than Gohan. Power was a poor consolation to sturdy and good form and finesse.

Any idiot can win a fight with sheer power. But it takes a true master of the arts to win against a stronger opponent with style technique and assurance.

On the sidelines Ranma was watching the match with piqued interest, as Mousse had never bothered to mix and match his styles before. Mostly the Amazon warrior leaned heavily upon his Crane style and hidden weapons techniques, that is whenever he and Mousse fought. But right now Ranma sensed that Mousse sealed away both his weapons AND his Hidden Technique style for at least this bout in the tournament.

"What is that birdbrain doing? He knows Goten will clean his clock if he sealed away his most potent techniques. What's he trying to prove?" Ranma muttered under his breath with a terse tone. Not that he liked to admit it but it took guts to go toe to toe with a demi saiyan with your best skills sealed away.

From his vantage point Piccolo looked at the Amazon in a considering fashion. *Hmm the boy has spirit. I will grant him that much at least. As well as courage and honor to keep his word. Especially when he is seriously outmatched and outclassed. * "I wonder, he must be having a contingency plan as I know as does he that Goten not only outclasses him but outweighs him. What is going through your mind young warrior." Piccolo murmured out speculatively as this particular match brought back memories when it was His and Goku's first encounter all those years ago when both Saiyan and Namek were younger.

Kasumi looked at the fighting duo as they started to trade blows. "Oh my! This reminds me of that movie Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon." She stated in a bemused and intrigued tone of voice. After all seeing Akane breaking bricks and malleting Ranma was boring as hell. Ranma roof hoping was somewhat interesting and when Ranma fought against Happosai during Happosai's panty raids was quite amusing to her somewhat. She never had the exposure to the more ballet styled situations of Martial Arts up close and personal before. Without her participation of course.

Frieza kept a hawkish eye on the participants within the NWC section. "If you ask me, it seems the boy is more foolish than Cell. Then again I sense an aura similar to those blasted Warrior Monks from that miserable little mudball Namek!" Frieza stated with a slightly condescending tone, as he really didn't like how the Namek DragonBall fiasco panned out for him at least. He looked at Vegeta and smirked. "Is your wife still phobic about frogs Vegeta? At least when she was a frog. There was blessed silence, unless you could understand the amphibian language of course."

Bulma whapped Frieza upside the head with her purse. "No comments from the peanut gallery, besides that's Vegeta's job." Bulma stated snappishly as Vegeta rolled his eyes irritable at his wife.

*I promised not to backslide and do bad things. But she is making doing evil things Oh sooo tempting. Why oh why did I ever fall for such a loud-mouthed pompous wench? Then again she DOES have her good points at least she can create some good robots and technology. I suppose Kakarott is better off though at least HIS mate can COOK! *

Vegeta thought to himself moodily. *Thank Kami that Bra and Trunks at LEAST take after Chi-Chi in the cooking department of things. I myself am rather adept at the skillet too. I had to be or I would STARVE! No way in HELL will I tell Bulma I can cook though. *

A sardonic vegetaish smirk was upon the Saiyan prince's features. "Well now this is interesting. The boy has hidden depths." Vegeta stated with keen interest now as the fight was going on for a few minutes both combatants were giving it their best. Vegeta zeroed in on Mousse's Ki.

*Foolish Brat! He's being toyed with and yet he is giving it everything he has! What in Kami's name is driving the fool on? Hmm I see. Well now after this bout I will have to have a word with Mousse and console him for his loss. * He eyed his daughter whom was looking intently at Mousse as he realized this Jusenkyo cursed boy was fighting for the one thing he didn't admit to the sundry. He was fighting to PROVE himself man enough to court his little princess.

Bra was gazing intently at Mousse as he was fighting against a relaxed Goten inwardly she was tempted to rush on over there and give Son Goten a proper thrashing for not taking Mousse seriously. But then she caught Mousse's eyes. *He's fighting Goten for a purpose his eyes are so alive with emotion and seriousness. He's determined and steadfast. Who is the one he's fighting for? I hope its not that spoiled bitch of an amazon. If it is I will wring her scrawny neck! I LOATHE manipulative bitches like Shampoo and Cologne. * Bra thought darkly as she envisioned choking the life out of a certain Jusenkyo cursed Chinese beauty that was ugly on the inside.

Mousse was giving it his all against the demi saiyan. But like all humans his body DID have limits. He had not the boundless energy the demi Saiyans were graced with due to their genetics. By human standards Mousse was fighting against a virtual god of battle and warfare and as such it was a hopeless fight at that. The robed teen knelt to one knee in defeat and bowed his head in shame

"I yield. Son Goten is victor in this battle. I have not the energy left to actively combat through to the next rounds of this tournament." The words although filled with truth and honesty rankled upon the remaining warrior pride that Mousse had left. True Defeat no matter how it's sliced was a bitter draught to acknowledge.

However acknowledge it Mousse did. As he knew before him stood a true warrior and a better person than he could ever be at this point in time. He withdrew from the ring and walked past the NWC area and stood outside and looked up at the clouds. Such was his contemplation’s he didn't sense he had company until a taloned green hand was placed lightly upon his shoulder. Looking up at his companion Mousse's eyes widened as he noted the battle attired Namekien.

"You fought well. Not only that you fought for the RIGHT reasons. Improving yourself and learning your limitations and insight into yourself is the only true path to a warrior monk’s journey toward enlightenment. You have just started upon the true aspect of your journey Mousse. And it's a step in the right direction you chose back there. I am proud to acknowledge your victory. True you may have conceded the fight. But who says that the winner of a true battle is the one left standing. We shall meet again Mhu-Tzu and maybe we can spar." The gruff baritone of Piccolo Daimoth stated as he turned away from the bewildered amazon and retreated inside.

Mousse furrowed a brow in uncertainty as he was then flanked by Turles and oddly enough Vegeta.

"Brat! You did well, for a human. NEVER forget that." Vegeta stated in a commanding tone as he walked back inside.

Turles looked at Mousse consideringlly. "Your quite fortunate. Praise from Vegeta is rare. Compliments from THAT particular Namek is rarer than you can possibly imagine. Piccolo is NOT one to pander to mere fancy. You Mousse are in a unique situation. I can't say I envy you, as being singled out by Vegeta is nothing to be envious about. However it seems that you have piqued Piccolo's intrigue. Piccolo is quite particular at whom he deems worthy enough to train. He has only one student and that is of my Brother's first born. Now don't let this fact swell your head. I for one would be tempted to knock you back to earth if I even suspect that you are backsliding or starting upon the path that I once embraced. Do we understand each other? Warrior to Warrior."

Turles stated to Mousse sternly as he handed the youth his address. "Be there after the tournament. And I will see to it personally that your inadequacies are ironed out. A true warrior learns from as many each as he can that can help him balance himself out. I will be waiting for you Mhu-Zhu as will my son for sparring."

The twin of Goku stated in a no nonsense tone as he then pointed to the arena. "Now I believe it's time to drag your tired carcass back in there and to the DBZ side of the arena. No TRUE Warrior worth their honor will stand by and see you debase yourself to honourless scum like the NWC or Genma." With that stated the gruff saiyan grasped the amazon by his robes and frog-marched him straight to the DBZ side and parked the stunned amazon's 'cute' ass right beside Son Goku.

Goku looked and smiled at Mousse. "Hi my name's Son Goku. Want to be friends?" Goku asked the Amazon in a cheery tone of voice.

The NWC members facefaulted at Goku's suggestion and cheerful ready offer of friendship.

Mousse sweated nervously as he sensed waves of pure power emanating from the full saiyan more power than Vegeta could ever hope of achieving. "Uh I guess so? But I can't promise anything-unparticular Goku. My life's been a real mess so far." Mousse stated warilly towards the kindly saiyan as he was then whisked into Son Chi-Chi's embrace as the determined woman was fussing and making unhappy noises as she looked the slender youth over critically.

"My Kami don't they feed you? You’re nothing but skin and bones! Now you just sit there and behave yourself and I will sort this little problem right out." Chi-Chi stated as she hiked up a sleeve and stormed off to the kitchens muttering choice words under her irritated and angry breath.

Poor Mousse didn't know whether he was coming or going as he looked completely clueless as to what was going on in that woman's mind.

Gohan noted the lost look upon Mousse's face and shook his head wryly. "Well looks like we have a surrogate brother now. Poor Mousse looks like he is about to experience Mothering Son Chi-Chi style. Sure I love my mom but she's a tad overprotective." Gohan sighed in reminiscence.

Videl shook her head wryly, as she knew that sometimes Chi-Chi was a real spitfire. She nudged her husband's ribs. "Well at least HE will be in a loving family now if your mom adopts him. And Kami knows having Mousse in the house will knock some sense into your dad to actually act a little bit like an adult. I love your dad Gohan but inexperienced routine is very tiring. Besides that you might learn to appreciate having an educated father and learn another language. From what I hear Mousse is fluent in Chinese Manchurian Chinese and a few other languages." Videl related to a now rubbing the back of his head sheepish Gohan.

Bra decided to take this opportunity and walked up to Mousse. "Hi there cutie," Bra greeted with a flirty smile and sat down next to the now blushing male Amazon, "That was a pretty cool fight you put up there."

"Um hehe well ah uh th-thanks." Mousse replied nervously, never he has a woman this interested in him.

"You must be so sore after fighting Goten." Bra pinpointed out as she started to massage Mousse’s shoulders. "Here let me get all those knots out."

Mousse felt like he is in heaven. Here is a beautiful princess giving him a shoulder massage. He wishes this would never end.

"Feeling better now?" Bra asked in a soothing cooing voice

All Mousse could ever responded is a low soft happy humming sound.

Bra couldn’t help but giggled as she continued ease Mousse’s tension.

Of course watching this scene made a certain Amazon with a Sailor Moon ripped off hairstyle went over the edge with rage. "MOUSSE YOU TRAITOR!!!!!" She roared, "HOW DARE YOU LET OTHER WOMAN TOUCH YOU!!!!!" Flames were literally coming out of her mouth.

The other NWC members were trying to hold her down. "Easy there sugar," the real Ukyo tried to calm down the enraged Shampoo, "we can always get Mousse back."

"That’s right," Akane added on, "besides you’re up next with that 18 woman."

Shampoo managed to regain her composure but is still boiling mad. "Right, first woman with funny name then the blue hair girl." And then she went up to the ring.

Of course 18 did not missed Shampoo’s little tirade. "Oh I am so glad that I’m up next." 18 was looking forward of teaching that Amazon brat a lesson about the real world.

"Just remember try not to kill her or else you’ll be disqualified." Krillen reminded his android wife.

"Yeah yeah," 18 shrugged as she crack her knuckles as she walked to the ring, "I’ll even let her take first crack."

"Now we’re up in the next fight of this tournament ladies and gentlemen!" The crowd cheered as Mr. Announcer was about to introduce the next contestants.

"In this corner is the beautiful and the lovely and the dangerous 18!" Everyone hooted and hollered when Mr. Announcer said 18’s name. "As everyone knows that 18 once fought with Mr. Satan in the last tournament she was in and she would’ve won if our hero didn’t defeated her and claimed the victory."

Mr. Satan has that nervous looked on his when he remembered the last time he and 18 fought. Oh boy, I hope she didn’t told everyone that she let me won. *

Mr. Announcer went back to the introductions. "18 hobbies are fighting, training with her husband; who also was one of the regular contenders of the tournament known as Krillin; taking care of her daughter Marron, and beating Master Roshi for trying to sneak in her underwear drawer. And guys, try not to take advantage of her daughter nor try to kidnap her because this Momma Bear is not afraid to show her claws!"

Up next is Shampoo. "And in this corner is the Amazon doll made from China. Lets give a warm Japanese welcome to Shampoo!" Those who heard how Shampoo tried to poison Ranma and mistreated Mousse started throwing random items at Shampoo. "Shampoo hobbies are fighting, cooking, landing her bike on Ranma’s head, training with her great-grandmother, and putting potions and charms in the food that she always makes for Ranma so that she can make him marry her and take him back to China!"

Brian shook his head as Ginger wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Careful sugar, your fangs are showing. Besides I get first crack at her if she gets uppity as your slave. Hurting an honorable Saiyan warrior like Ranma with cheap tricks and entrapments deserves a public flogging in the streets of Vegetasai." Ginger rubbed Brian's shoulders as she winked at Bra and pointed at Brian then herself and Leered.

Bra likewise leered and pointed to herself and stared hungrily at Mousse and INHALED the scent of the amazon's hair.

Ginger smirked at this.

Shampoo had an ugly look on her face seeing the by-play the blue haired saiyan was utilizing. "Mousse How DARE you allow that Blue haired Bitch in heat SMELL you!" She yelled then glared at 18. "After I beat you I train Mousse who his superiors are! Even if I have to break every bone in his BODY." She sheathed in jealousy as she whipped out her Bonbourri only to look mildly perturbed when they vanished.

A dark angry tone cleared the air from Brian. "I WARNED all participants of what the Reprisals are of utilizing weapons. I have already punished the old letch buy slapping the ultimate moxibition point on him as well as cursed him so he can NEVER regain his inner strength he will forever be bound to the same strength as an ordinary old man his age. He is FORTUNATE I allowed him to live as he is well over 350 years old. If I could do THAT to Happosai IMAGINE what I can do to YOU. You stupid dumb ass hick Bitch." Brian's tone rumbled in power similar to Shenron and Porunga.

Goku blinked and looked at Brian in shock as he searched his ki. "Wow I sense your WAY stronger than Omega Shenron wanna spar afterwards?"

Brian looked at the Kindly Saiyan and a plume of dragon's smoke escaped from his nostrils. "Don't label me like that Traitor. I maybe EVIL but my Life is my own and I do not desire to destroy my home planet. Unlike my brethren I happen to be similar to you in the temperament of my kind. Have you by any thought considered how rare a mellow tempermented Black Dragon is? Simple there IS no such thing. Black Dragons HATE humanity. It is inherent within their genetic makeup. I however am similar to you. I got amnesia and only found out I was not human years ago being in this human guise has taught me a valuable lesson. Watching humans suffers and war with one another is hilarious and VASTLY amusing. Almost as fun as watching YOU grow up Son Goku." Brian rumbled quietly so only Saiyans could hear.

Goku blinked and smiled widely at Brian as he twigged. "Is that you Blackie. Chee where have you been? I thought you ran away."

 

 

Brian sweatdropped and fought to keep his temper down as his dragon pride took a blow as Goku thought he was some kind of PET! Brian's eyes glowed dangerously. "I am a Black Dragon Kakarott! Not a damn pathetic excuse of a PET." Brian hissed out venomously as his eyes became dragon green in anger. (Best way to piss a dragon off is elude that they are weak. So weak a mere humanoid can keep them as a pet. Best way to sign your death warrant too of your not Kami-Sama.)

Whilst this was going on the fight had begun between Shampoo and 18.

18 was having a rather interesting time avoiding shampoo's blows after all she was PROGRAMED to beat up Goku originally and Shampoo was LEAUGES beneath Gouku's levels. To put it kindly Shampoo wasn't even a blip in 18's radar.

From the spectator's area a plaid shirt wearing raven haired man smiled sarcastic as his blue eyes watched his sister toy with the pretentious human that looked like a Chinese whore that was ready to give a man or woman a good time in bed. "Five Thousand Zenni says my sister can make that sorry excuse for a human beg for her pathetic life by the end of this bout." Seventeen announced throughout the arena with a sarcastic if not bored tone.

Eighteen looked around and zeroed in on Seventeen her eyebrow quirked. "Well I should of known that YOU would be skulking around where the action is Brother." Eighteen stated sardonic as she deflected a punch with her arm causing Shampoo's whole hand to twinge in pain and agony.

Shampoo's eyes widened in shock. *Aiya is like punching solid metal* "Don't mock Shampoo. Funny named bitch! Fight me seriously. Or you too SCARED."

Everyone in the DBZ side grew quiet at that taunt.

"Oh brother. I pity that poor deluded fool. But no one calls my wife scared." Krillin shook his head pityingly towards Shampoo.

Marron frowned and glared at Shampoo. "Kick that Chinese Slut's ass Mom. Show her what a real woman can do to pretentious skanks like her." The blond daughter of Krillin and Eighteen stated in an angry tone.

Mr. Satan shook his head in stupefied shock at the Chinese girl's stupidity. "And people call ME Stupid. Maybe at one time yes but Shampoo is denser than I ever was. And THAT is saying something." Hercule muttered to himself in retrospect. He sighed in depression "I miss Majin Buu at least HE treated me with some respect." The former world champion stated in depression. Not that he would EVER admit it but he really LIKED the big fat tubby pink version of Majin Buu yes he was an evil monster but he had childish innocence and a simple mindset that revolved around sweets, stories and wanting friends.

Seventeen narrowed his eyes at Hercule. *It's that fraud that dared claim my sister weak. I will deal with him later if the need arises. * The raven-haired twin thought sadistically. He may not AGREE with his sister marrying a weak human. But he would be damned to HELL if he allowed a human that is weaker than a hair on Krillin’s head insults HIS sister like he did on that fateful Budokai last.

One Hercule Satan was living on VERY borrowed time. And if it came down to it. Seventeen would rip Goku apart if the saiyan got in the way of Seventeen avenging his sister's honor.

Shampoo punched eighteen in the breasts and smirked as the Cyborg winced.

Eighteen narrowed her eyes to slits as that underhanded maneuver had just frayed the last of her patience with this pathetic human who was less powerful than HER husband WAY less powered indeed. "Where do you want to be buried you cheap whore? Because now you just signed your own deathwish." Eighteen allowed her powerlevel to be known by those that were Ki sensitive as she rose up in the air and deathglared the stupid stupid girl beneath her.

The audience recalled the Android now and grew apprehensive. "Please don't Kill Us Android 18!" The crowd stated in a panic.

Eighteen glared at the crowd. "Sit the fuck back down! And shut the fuck up! Watch me school this bitch in the world of hard knocks! And I might forgo killing the lot of you." Eighteen snarled out as Shampoo had done what was probably impossible by normal standards.

Shampoo had pissed eighteen off so much her original programming kicked in and she was now 100% human hating once more well to a majority of humans besides her comfort source and daughter that is.

Krillin sweatdropped and swallowed. "Crap on a stick. That shampoo girl pissed Juu off so much her original programming rebooted. How that's possible even I dunno. This is going to get REAL ugly REAL fast."

Eighteen's whole demeanor was one of contempt for humanity. "Maybe I will break you so much you will be easily trainable to be this Drake person's personal little cash cow. All right little slut, after all you got the body for working in a brothel and I know damn well no decent human being would have a bar of you in a serious relationship. So you might as well be trained to be a good at fucking people. Since your personality is so repugnant that no man or woman will have a bar of you! Besides having paid sex with you." Eighteen bit out sarcastically as she swooped down and laid into the now wary Chinese amazon and unleashed holy hell on the stupid prideful chit.

Everyone cringe and wince as sounds of bones breaking, blood splattering, and Shampoo’s pitiful pleas of help.

18 kept on brutally bashing the poor amazon baby into a bloody pulp with various assortments kicks, punches, pokes, and slams.

By now Shampoo looked a lot like rotten hamburger meat. Two black eyes, a broken nose that is heavily bleeding. Big lumps on her head, two broken arms and legs. Broken ribs, a broken butt, and even her hair hurts. Shampoo was now twitching and whimpering and crying like a baby.

Eighteen was looking at the so-called Champion of the Amazons in a hell of ache and gave a satisfied smirk. "Not bad," she praised herself, "but still need something." The lady android grabbed the Chinese brat by the hair, causing her to cry more and as a final insult she slapped the little hick bitch across the face.

Shampoo wailed like banshee and spitted out a lot of loose teeth.

"Now that you’ve learned your lesson perhaps it’s about time you told everyone the truth." Eighteen demanded.

"Wha-wha-what truth?" Shampoo still managed to speak despite the condition she is in.

"Don’t play dumb with me." Eighteen tugged Shampoo’s hair even harder, making her snivel more. "That Ranma never challenged you for marriage and the fact that he didn’t know about that food he ate while he and lard ass were at your village was a prize and that he never knew about your moronic laws!"

Shampoo, with little strength left, tried to give Eighteen the Kiss of Death but Eighteen caught her face with her free hand and squeeze the not so intelligent Amazon loser’s cheeks. Making her hurt all the more.

"And don’t even think about giving that stupid Kiss of Death crap." The true victor confirmed to the purple-haired hoe as she still held her face in a death grip. "We all know that you’ll never kill me so you might as well fess up!"

"Okay okay Shampoo will tell everything!" The trash from China gave in and begins to tell what really happened between her and Ranma. "Ranma never did challenge Shampoo for marriage. Him defeating Shampoo was just accident. He not know about our laws." Shampoo broke down crying that would even put Soun Tendo to shame.

"You mean all this time I was trying to kill Ranma for nothing?" The shocked Mousse finally learned the truth. Then his shock turned to anger. "And here I thought Ranma stole Shampoo from me!" With that in mind he went up to the ring with Eighteen was still holding Shampoo by the hair. "If you don’t mind I would like to speak Shampoo for one last time." He requested.

Eighteen can sense anger from the male Amazon and just smirked. "Sure thing homeboy." And brought Shampoo to Mousse’s eye level, that is if she can open her eyes at all.

"So Mousse have come back to our side, yes?" Shampoo sputtered with some of her pride left over. Thinking that Mousse had come to his senses.

"Actually Shampoo all I can say is THIS!" Mousse gave Shampoo another across her now broken face. "You lying bitch!" Mousse growled a low and dangerous tone. "Do You Have Any Idea What I’ve Been Through?!?"

"Bu-bu-but you love Shampoo since we we’re three olds." Shampoo tried to reason with her former stalker but she was cut off by his hurtful words.

"I ALMOST BECAME A MURDERER BECAUSE OF YOUR LIES!" The reformed Mousse roared atop of his lungs. "I NEARLY HURT A LOT OF INNOCENT PEOPLE SO THAT I CAN TRY TO WIN YOU BACK!! IF YOU’VE HAVE TOLD WHAT REALLY HAPPEN IN THE FIRST PLACE I WOULD’VE STAYED HOME!" He then turned his back on her started to walk away but he looked over his shoulder to give that her cold hateful look she always gives him. "Tell the old ghoul I quit because I don’t ever want to see nor speak to you ever again." And went back to the DBZ side next to his new love Bra.

Eighteen brought Shampoo back to her eye level. "So much for being childhood sweethearts." She gave the hurtful Amazon a cruel smile and flung her back to the NWC side with a medical team waiting on the sidelines. They place Shampoo on the stretcher and carried her to medical ward.

"And the winner by her own right Eighteen!"

The NWC couldn’t believe what they have just witnessed. Shampoo was their best fighter but so far no one from their team has won in this tournament and Ryoga’s doesn’t count since he is tied with Gohan.

"This is very bad," Real Ukyo was in a state of panic, "we haven’t beaten anyone since this tournament started. Nearly half of our team mates are in the medical ward and Mousse has joined up with the enemy."

"Be quiet Ukyo?" Akane barked at the cross dressing chef. "We are not beat yet! We still have four rounds in this fight so if we at least get three we’ll be okay!" Alas poor Akane had no idea how wrong she was. Of course she never admits that she’s wrong.

 

Drake looked at Android 18 and smirked he bowed his head and rumbled, "SO TRIUMPHS A TRUE WARRIOR!"

Android 18 snorted and rotated her shoulders to get the kinks out. "Feh that was nothing. Stupid bitch will be ready to breed dragon hybrids with you now. Or she will if she knows what's good for her. Because if she’s not slutting her body for you or breeding with you. I will be making sure she does and the NEXT batdown will make THIS one look like a love spar match! Catch my Drift LOSER! You and that Cross-dressing bitch better watch yourselves! I, unlike you, DON'T AGE and I have a photographic memory with INSTANT recall! And I can LITERALLY hound you until the day you sluts DIE! And just so you know I was going EASY on the Chinese slut. I was TOYING with her. If I wanted to I could obliterate 100 Ranma Saotomes NO SWEAT! THAT is how POWERFUL I am. Now if you will excuse me I am going to get some sugar of MY man! And any skank so much as leers in his direction, I will FUCKING KILL YOU DEAD! Have a nice day."

Android 18 stated to the crowd and the other competitors darkly as she stalked up to Krillin and liplocked with the midget and groped his ass. All the while staring darkly at every female present reaffirming her claim that Krillin was OFF LIMITS. She wasn't blind as she saw a few females there that had midget fetishes. Kami-Sama Damit Krillin was HER midget husband and hers ONLY!

Drake sweatdropped uncertainly and whispered to Frieza whom was near him. "Now I feel real sorry for the cue-ball."

Frieza shrugged suicentlly; "He gets off easy because she's hot for him. I would be more concerned about yourself as, unlike you, Krillin is not technically immortal. Neither are the others. She is eventually going to be getting a hankering for some black dragon bootie down the track of time. And that comment you just stated to her in a compliment was stupid. You set yourself up as a booty call and I thought dragons were supposed to be smart."

Freiza stated in sardonic amusement as Brian sweatdropped and looked warily at Android 18. "She wouldn't Dare... Would she."

Frieza shook his head; "Maybe you’re exactly like Goku Completely CLUELESS. Maybe ten years or even fifty years down the track she is going to be tracking you down and demanding some hot dark steamy sex. If I am wrong then that is debatable and I am a leprechaun named Spike Milligan. But I know I am right and I am an Ice Jinn named Lord Frieza. Besides I know one thing about you that they all don't know. Schoolgirls get you horny and ready to show some lucky girl some real hot times."

Brian glowered at Frieza, "Shut the fuck up! Having Ginger after me wanting me as a sex object is enough! Saiyans age better than humans they are VERY long lived. If Eighteen hears you, you Perve, she might see it as a logical standpoint to make me a serious candidate for 'purging' sessions of her sexual frustration without taking my feelings in the matter at hand." Brian snarled out coldly as Freiza Backpedaled as he was NOT that stupid enough to be around a pissed off black dragon no matter what he was NOT immortal.

Vegeta sauntered up to Brian. "Ignore the over inflated gecko, he's just pissed that Goku offed him on Namek." He shrugged bored.

"Sure he SAYS he's on our side now? But I am a good/Bad guy and you don't see m being a sycophant for no one. My advice? Keep your eye on that Genma. I don't trust him. He seems to make Satan seem to tell the truth and be a Boy Scout in morals."

Vegeta arched a brow upward as he noted the new arrival. "Well. Seems like This Ukyo is a well-developed teen. From what Kakkarott's sister says, Ukyo said she was your mate to be. A mite young don't you think? Compared to your age?" Vegeta dug in a snide hint.

 

 

 

Brian scowled at Vegeta. "1500 years old is not too old. Besides it's not like I am a spring chicken by Dragon standards. Majin Buu killed the only woman that would ever TRUELY accept me for who and WHAT I am and that was the western Daikamio or the Supreme Western Kai to you. She was a beautiful woman that although small in stature was great in power, speed and benevolence. Fortunate for me she didn't know about my feelings for her. Auspicious and yet tragic. You and Kakarott as well as married people I am envious of. You can love and be loved faults and all. I however had to endure over a millennia of pain and negativity."

Brian stated factually onward the saiyan and shook his head "Whatever you wish for on those dragonballs, make damn sure it's NOT immortality. There is nothing more painful than to go through existence second-guessing and other doubts. Trust me Vegeta you wouldn't have the strength for it. It can drive a being insane with grief."

 

The Announcer guy smiled nervously. "Well here's the next participant. This cute little Chef LOVES too cook Okonomiyaki, dress in men's clothes because of her STUPID father and that contract. The Ninja of the Okaka and Brunette beauty of the kitchen war zone that still prefers to be called the 'cute' fiancee rather than 'best' friend, Ukyo Kuonji!"

Here the announcer frowned, "And she definitely will NOT be using that Battle Spatula or mini spatulas as this is a UNARMED combat scenario!"

Ukyo sweatdropped and looked sheepishly at the announcer. "A Sheesh, ya coulda told me sooner. I am no Jackass like Ranma can be at times! And I am NO damn COWARD like Genma!" Ukyo stated archly as she deameded herself and shot a glare at the panda hat had flipped a sign.

| I resent that Remark |I was merely being tactful |Yes that's it Tactful.

There was a slight incident as Genma got Zotted by at least TWENTY lightning bolts from various deities for such a blatant all out bald faced lie.

From the infirmary Tatewaki sweatdropped, "Now that he had coming." The delusional kendoist stated ironically

The Announcer sweatdropped, "Is he The Kami of stupidity and irresponsibility?" He muttered to himself as he noted the pandafied Saotome was still alive and kicking

*No just harder t kill than a cockroach, Kami surmises he might survive a nuclear holocaust similar to the pests. * Piccolo stated mentally into the announcer's mind.

The announcer shook his head. "And her opponent is none other than Herculer Satan's Daughter. Videl Satan and the ONLY girl her age that works with the police force and well Beasts holy hell out of muggers thieves and rapists and was partnered with The Great Saiyaman in her earlier years. Now however she is happily married to Son Goku's firstborn son and returning competitor Son Gohan. And they have an absolutely adorable girl Son Pan. Videl's hobbies are Martial Arts, Kicking the shit out of Idiots and perverted yaros of EITHER GENDER and Keeping her husband well and truly happy in wifely aspects."

*I can't believe she told me to say that! * The announcer thought to himself as Videl walked to the ring and got the kinks out of her body and looked hard at the girl before her. "You hurt Ranma where no TRUE friend should hurt his or her friend. Their heart. I was so tempted to lock you in the most dankest cell full of love starved girls in a Chinese prison it wasn't funny. However I was informed that you uttered out a rash promise to be Drake's Bitch. THAT is worse than a Chinese prison. Especially if you get on his bad side."

Here Videl eyed Ukyo up and down ands shook her head. "Sucks to be you." With that cryptic remark Videl assumed a ready stance

The Announcer sweatdropped. *He's not THAT bad? Just misunderstood! * "Readyyyy Fight!!"

The fight did not have the ballet style of Mousse and Goten’s it was an all out war of fists Kicks and throws. Videl after about five minutes of allowing and gauging the strengths of her opponent. Then proceeded to mop the floor with Ukyo as contrary to popular belief. Videl did NOT slack off during her time raising Pan along with Gohan. Gohan and Videl were responsible in teaching Pan knowledge AND martial arts. Unlike her joke of a father Hercule, Videl took Martial arts VERY seriously.

Genma/Panda blinked owlishly as he flipped a sign whilst sweatdropping. |HOLY SHIT!!|

Nodaka looked perturbed by the ease at how this Videl person was obliterating a TRAINED ninja's defenses.

Videl smirked coldly and slapped on a Scorpion Deathlock (Shout out to Sting the Wrestler) "Give up little girl. Maybe just maybe if you’re lucky I won't break your spine!"

 

The announcer oohed emphatically. "It's the Scorpion Deathlock! The Signature move to WWE's Greatest Hall of Famer STING! This is all but over now folks! Unless that hold is broken or willingly released there is a GREAT possibility that the recipient will be needing a wheelchair for LIFE!" The announcer stated dramatic as he emphasized the DANGER of this hold.

The remaining NWC fighters sweatdropped and paled.

Nabiki in the crowd merely sighed and shook her head sadly. "I told them that things would end up badly? But did they listen to me! Nooooo they had to think they were so much smarter than I was. Who’s the smarter one now though?" The middle Tendo stated in a dark sarcastic tone full of bitterness.

The man seated next to her looked at her with quiet regard and a bit of pity. Which was hard for him to admit. "Well it looks like they ain't worth spit. What's a nice girl like you care what happens to ingrates like them?"

Nabiki whirled to face her questioner. "And what makes you..." *Woah He’s pretty intense on the bod. Looks cute too. * Nabiki Tendo the so-called Ice Queen of Furinkan KouKou had just locked gazes upon the most Infamous of the boss team The Insane Orrochi Warrior Iori Yagami.

Iori frowned and looked at himself. "What? These are fresh on today. I dress up nice when I see a fight." *Is it me or is she murmuring 'Hubba Hubba' and 'Thank-You God!' Must be me*

Nabiki was grateful for her facial iron control or she would be drooling like Pavlov’s dog. Not only was Iori rich as sin he was damn powerful too. Power and money were secret vices that she latched upon to assure the woefully needing affection she was craving and never received thanks in major part to Akane's antics and the chaotic lifestyle of Nerima. "What? You watch a fight? Your Iori Yagami for Christ's sake placid is what you are not known for."

The fringe flipped away from his eyes as he locked gazes with Nabiki. "Maybe I haven't found the right woman to stick with it through rough times and bad times. Why? Think you’re up for the challenge of being MY woman?" Iori stated blandly as he disliked being criticized because of his taste in clothing as he assumed and mostly right that Nabiki was dissing his attire that and the fact he still had that choker on his neck from 97 KoF Tournament.

"Come on already Break the Bitch's Spine! SCREAM BLEED DIE!!" Iori ranted out in irritation as he loathed the NWC Nonsense Violence is what ticked him off Marjory. Everyone gave Iori and Nabiki a wide berth.

Nabiki sweatdropped as Iori claimed her waist with his free hand and smiled in dark amusement towards Nabiki.

"What's wrong Sweetheart? Don't tell me that you’re too Chicken to be seen with me." He stated baitinglly as he smiled at her.

Frieza sweatdropped as he witnessed the scenario between Iori and Nabiki. "Ugh! I hate to see what their kids look like. That girl is itching for sex! I can smell it from here." The Ice Jinn stated sarcastic.

Goku blinked, "Leave the happy couple alone Frieza or I will spank you again!"

Frieza's eyes bugged out at that threat from Goku.

"Don't you DARE threaten me like that EVER again!" Frieza stated acidly as he had traumatic memories of Goku and a Frying pan and his own red ass.

Ukyo quickly gave up, as she did NOT want to be dependent on a wheelchair.

Videl was made the victor of that match and Ukyo was made to wear a shit similar to hers but upon the back was the Kanji | Drake's Bitch | in big letters. She was then ‘escorted’ to where Drake was and glared at by the DBZ crew.

Ginger smiled darkly. "And if you start your crap up with Ranma you will be similar to Rice Bubbles. You too will Snap Crackle and Pop. As far as your concerned your amorous intents for Brian here. The Drake persona is MINE!" Ginger stated warningly.

"And that ends the second segment of this Tournament!" Mr. Announcer concluded. "After the commercial break we’ll go on the third and final segment in this bout for the honor of one Ranma Saotome!" The crowd cheered and Mousse decided to take this as an opportunity to make amends with Ranma.

Bra followed her myopic mate close behind to make sure nothing goes wrong.

"Um Ranma," Ranma turned his head when Mousse said his name, "I…uh…" we can tell that is not easy for former Male Amazon. "I’m sorry for everything." He finally said it. "I’m sorry for accusing of stealing Shampoo and all those times I was trying to kill you." Mousse dug in a little deeper in his soul to find more right words. "You’ve been trying to tell me the truth but I didn’t wanted to listen. And I guess it was because I was afraid that if you didn’t love Shampoo than I couldn’t love her either.

Ranma looked at Mousse tiredly. Granted he appreciated the apology. But he had no true love for Shampoo. Any love he did have was slowly eroded from him via her assaults and potion entrapment. He shook his head sadly at the misguided teen.

"Mousse I accept your apology. But you’re sadly mistaken. I will NEVER love a person that manipulates others like she did. She's just as bad or if not worse than Genma was. I will never allow myself to love a possessive insensitive self-indulgent bitch! Same applies even if I were Gay no bastard similar to Genma would ever win me over. Only two Neriman residents ever had a ghost of a chance. Hinako Norimia my homeroom and English teacher. And you Mousse. That is If I were gay of course. Now that I put things in perspective I see that you only had Shampoo's best interests at heart. And, unlike Ryouga, you didn't Cheat on her. Nor did you coddle to her whims when it came to blows with the precepts of honor both personal and otherwise. I honestly ought to hate your guts for all that nonsense bullshit attacks. But I considered it merely friendly sparring mostly. However go of on me half cocked like that again. And I will show you why it's unwise to mess with me. I DID Kill a god for that spiteful skank Akane. Imagine what I would do for someone that truly accepts me. If anything I am more than likely to kill their attacker in cold rage."

Ranma stated factually, as he may not be very effluent in showing his emotions mostly when it came to the opposite sex. But only an idiot of the grand order would think Ranma a heartless cold unemotional asshole with a god complex.

Mousse looked awkward and took a step backward for self-preservation. He bumped into Bra whom shook her head at Ranma in a motion that meant for him to get his act together as she hugged her mate.

"Stop picking on Mousse. He's had it just as rough as you have Ranma. There's no need to scare the shit out of Mousse like this. He is NOT that stupid panda! Understood." Bra stated tersely as she rubbed the quietly whimpering amazon to try and make him more comfortable and reassured that at least SOMEONE wasn't going to rip him apart either physically or verbally.

Ranma winced at the cold assessing stare Bra gave him. "Sorry Mousse, I kind of have a short fuse these days. Uh you wanna get something to eat I’m kinda hungry."

Ranma stated quizzically. Mousse sweatdropped slightly "Uh I dunno cuz Mrs Son is kinda making me something."

The aforementioned woman bustled up to him and shook her head." That's Mother to you. Now you march right to the eating area by my husband and make sure you wash your hands BEFORE you sit down to eat. And mind your manners too. Now March young man." Chi-Chi stated to Mousse with a stern yet gentle no nonsense tone as Mousse hastened to obey the woman as his inner sense told him that this woman was more strict than Cologne but not as big a bitch as the matriarch. Chi-Chi looked at Ranma and nodded "Well I hope you will excuse me, but I have a family to feed." With that Chi-Chi stomped off.

Ranma sweatdropped slightly. "Oh boy I think Mom is going to be in for a rude awakening." Ranma muttered under his breath. He got clipped under the earhole by his father for that insensitive but telling comment.

"That woman is not and has NEVER been a mother to you. She NEVER gave birth to you. So calling that stupid bitch your mother is an insult to both your REAL mother’s memory and ME. Think before you speak for if you insult your Momma like that again. I will beat the living daylights out of you until you learn to respect your mother’s memory. Is that clear my son." Turles stated in a forbidding tone of voice, as he was VERY protective about his Mate's memory. And he would be damned to Hell if he let his own son speak badly about his mate ever again.

Chi-Chi, Mousse, Goku, Bra, Gohan, Goten, Videl, and Brian were eating at the same table.

Brian was 'invited' thanks to Ginger of course.

Chi-Chi scowled and stood as she tapped her foot as she loomed over the skinny redhead. "And don' you even DARE get up off that chair until every morsel is eaten EVEN the Broccoli and Spinach is that clear young man. I don't care if you’re some big bad Dragon. Word is NOT getting around that I let anyone in MY extended family get away with being malnourished. And from now on you call me Aunt Chi-Chi is that clear." Chi-Chi stated sternly as she watched the redhead like a hawk until each and every morsel was chewed thoroughly and swallowed by the now bewildered redhead.

"Can I leave the table now ma’am." Brian stated in a chastened tone as he eyed the diminutive woman wary.

Chi-Chi looked at Brian and nodded slightly. "And don't you DARE get it into your head to throw away a fight am I understood."

 

Brian swallowed nervously as he conceded and nodded warily as this woman was starting to scare him. Not that he would admit it he started to like being mothered by this strangely intense woman. But Kami-Sama help him if she asked if he was wearing clean underwear he would roast her with a belch of dragon fire.

Ginger smiled impishly at her brother's wife. "He's a real gentleman, when he want's to be Chi-Chi. I saw him playing with his black friend the other day. Orion I believe. He is the one whom fronted up the money for the arena AND the prize money for this Budokai." Ginger rubbed that fact in to the family as she glomped Brian. "He's my little Marshmallow." She squealed out impishly as she snuggled against the now sweatdropping Black Dragon.

Brian looked Beseechingly at Turles or the others and grumbled under his breath. "No respect. This lovey dovey thing is going to ruin my reputation." Brian grumbled in exasperation as he sighed.

Ukyo looked at Brian *He's kind of cute when he sulks. * She thought speculatively.

Goku blinked. "Sis since you got that curse you think that Brian might mistake Ukyo for you." Goku blinked uncertainly as he looked at the two Ukyo seeming girls.

Ginger smirked in a challenging way "Nope different eyes for starters and I still have my tail. Besides I don't think Ukyo is as kinky as I am." Ginger stated smugly as Brian blocked his ears.

"I'm not listening! La-La-La-La-La! Still not listening." Brian stated in a traumatized tone as Ginger started to put it up to Brian that she was interested in mating and VERY soon!

Gohan and the others sweatdropped.

*This is a Black Dragon that everyone fears? * The combined thought was uttered mentally amongst the table residents

Well this has been a very eventful day so far. Mousse has now a new love. Shampoo is out of commision. And Ukyo has just became Drake’s bitch. Up next is the one we’ve all been waiting for. The Sons vs. The Tendo/Saotomes. Will Akane win against Pan? Not a chance. Will Goku teach Genma a very painful lesson? Oh yes definitely. Will Chichi show Nodoka what being a mother is really about? Absolutley.