Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Ranma and Akane - A Saiyan Story ❯ Truths Revealed ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ranma and Akane - A Saiyan Story
A Ranma/DBZ/AMG Crossover Fan Fiction
By Michael Ivins
 
I don't own Ranma, DBZ or AMG. I wish I did.
 
This takes place before the start of either anime or manga for Ranma and DBZ before the destruction of planet Vegeta. To be truthful you won't see any of the DBZ cast, I just want to make Ranma and Akane both Saiyans. The characters will speak of the DBZ anime and Manga. As to where this falls in the timeline of AMG, you can pick your own time.
 
Chapter 6
Truths Revealed
 
For Eiko, much of this had been new. She took a deep breath and said, “Well. This has been interesting. Ranma, Akane, I understand you had a sparring match?”
 
Ranma said, “Yes, Auntie Eiko.” Akane nodded.
 
Then Tendo wife told the children, “You'll have time to get cleaned up before supper. The furo is ready for you. Since you're the guest, Ranma you can go first. Tonight Ukyo will be using a futon in Akane's room and Ranma can sleep in this room. I'll get you the bedding after supper.
 
Ranma grabbed a change of clothes from his pack. It occurred to him that if he wasn't going to be spending all of his time on the road and living out of the backpack, maybe it would be a good idea to get some more clothes. While traveling there had been times when he had worn the same outfit for several days and the smell could get pretty ripe.
 
When he got to the bathroom he stripped in the changing room and put his clothes in the laundry basket. It seemed like the height of luxury to think of someone else washing his clothes for him. He doused himself with a bucket of cold water and felt the tingle that came with the change to female. After washing and rinsing she took a moment to look at herself in the mirror. This had been her first chance to take a good look at her female side since first getting the curse.
 
Looking at her female form, she could easily see that this body was beautiful and really sexy. She would have to be careful around boys. While they had traveled Ranma and Ukyo had talked about it. She had been warned that there were some boys who didn't understand the concept of “look but don't touch.” Ukyo had passed along to her occasional sister some of the advice Nodoka had given her about dealing with over amorous males.
 
Well, she didn't hate her girl form, but it would likely cause less complications for her if the girl form was not so beautiful. Oh, well. She would deal with it as she had to. She stepped to the furo and got in, changing back to male.
 
He knew he didn't have much time until dinner was ready and he needed to finish up so Akane could get her turn. He decided that he wouldn't linger in the tub as he would have liked. He stayed in the hot water just long enough to drive off the chill of the cold wash water. He got out just as he heard the door of the changing room slide open.
 
He had started to shout, “Hey, I'm not done here,” but the words died on his lips. Akane stood at the door of the bathroom already naked and ready to wash. Her eyes were wide as she stared at Ranma. Akane was truly a beautiful girl, if not quite so much as the body Jusenkyo had gifted Ranma with. He found himself unable to move or speak and the girl seemed similarly frozen.
 
One part of Ranma wasn't frozen. He tried to command the traitorous bit of his flesh to behave, but he felt himself becoming aroused. When Akane finally realized what was happening her face turned nearly crimson as she stepped back and slid the door shut, calling out, “Sorry, sorry. I should have knocked.”
 
Ranma looked down at himself and shook his head. “She probably thinks I'm a pervert now. Still, she was the one who walked in on me.” He grabbed a towel and used it to dry off before wrapping it around his waist.
 
When he was done he timidly slid the door to the changing room open and found it empty. He dressed quickly and headed toward the living room. He found Akane sitting there, wearing a robe. Trying to sound casual, Ranma told her, “I'm done in the bath. Your turn now.”
 
Akane blushed slightly and said, “Uh... Thanks,” before getting up to go take her bath.
 
When the youngest of the Tendo girls got to the bathroom she made sure the sign was out that said the room was occupied. In truth, Ranma had put the sign out as well, but Akane had felt the need to test something out. Thus it was that she tried to make what she had done seem like an innocent mistake. With the doubts she had begun to feel about her sexuality, she wanted to see how she would react to seeing Ranma in the nude.
 
Well, now she knew. She was very aroused and to help cool her ardor, she took a cold shower and skipped the soak in the furo. She felt that a relaxing soak in hot water might re-ignite her feelings. One thing was obvious to her - the harassment of Kuno and the Horde o' Hentai had not turned her off to boys in general, just those particular boys.
 
That didn't erase all of Akane's doubts, however. There was still a lingering question in her mind. For the longest time she had believed that sexual attraction was strictly an either/or thing. It had only been recently that she had been told that it was possible for someone to be attracted to both men and women.
 
Was Akane one of those people? She decided that the only way to know for sure would be to try and create a situation where she could view Ranma's female form nude. From such an encounter she could gauge her reaction and try and figure it out. If she did “swing both ways” that would mean she and Ranma would make a good couple even beyond their being the same species.
 
If she had allowed herself a little more thought on the subject, she would have realized the little test she planned wasn't needed. When Ranma had first arrived with her wet clothing plastered tightly to her lush curves, Akane had reacted. Maybe she didn't realize what she had been feeling at the time or maybe she just wanted a more intimate look at Ranma's female form.
 
Dinner that evening was excellent. Nodoka and Eiko had started it and let Kasumi tend to it while the parents had their talk with Akane and the Saotome siblings.
 
After dinner Genma and Nodoka headed back to the Saotome home. Soun settled down to going over plans for the next week's classes in the dojo and Eiko was going over the household finances. Nabiki had the final touches to put on a report for school and Kasumi had some college homework to finish. Akane was caught up on her schoolwork so she hung out with the Saotome teens.
 
Shortly after dinner the teens adjourned to the dojo and Akane got to experience increased gravity for the first time. With the bracers set to five times normal gravity she was finding it difficult to walk and move. At that higher gravity she was content to just move through a conditioning routine, rather than try any fighting moves.
 
The floorboards of the dojo did creak a little, but the building had been constructed very sturdy. There was no need to worry about the rigors of hard training damaging the dojo, at least at this level of intensity. For anything more severe, they would move into the XDTR.
 
When they were done for the evening, Akane felt more tired than she had in a long while, but it felt surprisingly good. Her father was a good teacher as were the many masters who had come to visit. Still it had felt like something was missing. The training she had done this evening felt completely right for the first time. She wasn't sure if it was heavier training with the G-bracers but suspected that it was the camaraderie of training with Ranma and Ukyo.
 
She was tired and glad to lie down on her bed. Akane even felt an odd sense of contentment at seeing Ukyo making herself comfortable in the futon on the floor.
 
“Ukyo?” Akane wanted to be a good hostess. “If it would be more comfortable for you, this bed is big enough for two people.”
 
The girl on the floor smiled. “Thanks for the offer, but honestly I'll be more comfortable here. I'm used to sleeping on the ground or floor. On a soft bed like you have, I probably wouldn't be able to sleep well.”
 
There was a knock at the door. “Who's there?” Akane asked.
 
Ranma's female voice called out, “Just me. I wanted to say goodnight.”
 
Ukyo had gotten up and opened the door. Ranma stood in the hall in girl form dressed in boxers and a tank top. Her breasts filled out the top in a most interesting manner and Akane found herself close to drooling over the display.
 
The older Saotome girl asked, “Why did you change to a girl?”
 
Ranma gave the girls in the bedroom and grin and a wink. “The guide said the curse wants me to be a girl at least half the time. I figure if I sleep in girl form, that should cut down on the number of water accidents I have during the day. Since I've got a room to myself, nobody else is going to care which sex I am while I sleep.”
 
“Wow Sis!” Ukyo exclaimed. “That's smart thinking. Good night.” She gave her sister a quick peck on the cheek then went back to her futon.
 
When she looked at Akane, Ukyo noticed the Tendo girl had an odd expression on her face. “Hey, Ak-chan, you okay?”
 
The black haired girl shook herself and said, “Yeah, I'm fine.” She reached over and turned out the lamp on the nightstand, plunging the room into darkness. The only light in the room was a little bit that filtered though the curtain from the street light outside.
 
The darkness hid the blush on Akane's face. At least this answered a question for her. In boxers and a tank top, Ranma girl form looked positively delicious. Akane could easily picture herself kissing and licking those luscious curves and doing other naughty things. Once again Akane felt herself becoming aroused from thoughts about Ranma.
 
There was no question in Akane's mind now. Ranma was highly desirable in both forms. It would seem that Akane did like both men and women, or was it just both of Ranma's forms that had that effect on her. The black haired girl couldn't remember any other girl having that effect on her.
 
She was pretty sure that a physical attraction by itself was not enough to build a relationship on. It helped that Akane liked Ranma as a person. The person she had learned to like from the letters she had read was reflected in the real person she had met. She asked herself if she could imagine herself married to Ranma. The answer came back a resounding “Yes.”
 
She was just on the verge of sleep when she found herself in a place that looked a lot like the XDTR. She was still in her pajamas from bed and could see Ukyo and Ranma there as well. Also with them was a woman she had never seen before. This woman was tall and very pretty with bronzed tan skin and platinum blonde hair. On her face there were some odd marks or maybe tattoos on her forehead and cheeks. The clothing she wore showed off a fair amount of her tanned skin. It seemed obvious that the bronze color was either her natural pigment or she sunbathed in the nude.
 
Both Ranma and Ukyo walked up to the strange woman and hugged her. Akane chided herself for being a pervert when she found the sight of girl Ranma hugging the beautiful visitor to be arousing to see.
 
The woman bowed to Akane and said, “Greetings, Tendo Akane and welcome to the dreamscape. Where you are now is a form of shared dream. Even though it is a dream, training done here still affects your physical body in a limited way. You can learn new martial arts techniques here and you can also learn school subjects. This is how Ranma and Ukyo have learned well enough to be up to your grade level when they go to school.”
 
The platinum blonde turned to the redhead and said, “Ranma, I'm terribly sorry about the curse. I hope you believe me that I would not have allowed it if I were not under orders. If I could have worked things that way I would have seen to it that only Ukyo got into that one spring. For what is coming up, she'll need the extra power the transformation gives her.”
 
Ranma shrugged, which set off some motions in her upper anatomy that Akane found fascinating. The red haired girl said, “Ukyo and I talked about it. We more or less decided that if I'm still a good person, I shouldn't be too upset over what sex I am. She pointed out that I have the opportunity to learn some of the things that men had been puzzled about since… forever, I guess.”
 
Urd laughed and said, “That's a remarkably healthy attitude to take. It certainly not the way I would expect a boy raised by Saotome Genma to react.”
 
The red haired girl pointed out, “With all of the dream training over the years, you have raised me almost as much as the panda.”
 
Ukyo nodded and said, “Same for me. Could I call you `Auntie' Urd?” There was a mischievous glint in her eye.
 
The bronzed woman blinked. “Uh… sure. If you want.”
 
It took her a moment to recover from that. Finally she said, “Now that Ranma and his Fated Mate have met, I can tell you things that have been kept from you.”
 
Akane wasn't going to let that go unchallenged. “Wait a minute. What do you mean by `Fated Mate'?”
 
Urd was not in the least apologetic. “Your parents on Vegeta-Se knew it. That's why they sent the two of you off together. The two of you are Soul Mates. If you aren't in love with each other yet, you soon will be. You can't help it.”
 
Ranma and Akane looked at each other and blushed. Ranma wasn't sure she should even be able to blush in the dreamscape. Ukyo was thinking about how cute it was.
 
The goddess went on, “It's really fortunate that Akane's preferences allow her to accept Ranma in both forms.”
 
Akane blushed brighter but tried to cover it with a show of false anger. “What are you talking about, my `preferences?”
 
With one eyebrow raised, the goddess smirked and said, “Oh, please. Don't even try to pretend that you aren't almost drooling from looking at Ranma's girl form in that outfit.”
 
“I… Uh…” Akane couldn't come up with a counter to that.
 
Urd would have liked to tease Akane some more, but she needed to get serious. She dropped the smirk and said, “Alright ladies, settle down and try to get your hormones under control. We have business to take care of.”
 
The teens took seats on the ground and Urd followed suit. She said, “Now that Genma has seen fit to tell you of your origin, I want to fill in some of the details that he was not aware of.”
 
Now certain that she had their attention, she said, “I'll start with a review. You are Saiyans just like the ones in that manga and anime. Some authors have the ability tap into other universes and timelines and write about what they find there. In another timeline Goku is a real person. Some of his adventures didn't happen the way Toriyama wrote them, but most are either close or dead on”
 
“You were correct in your speculations. The world you were born on is in another timeline. Vegeta-Se was destroyed just as shown in the Anime and Manga. I'm sorry but Ranma and Akane's birth parents are dead. Since you were babies when you were sent to this version of Earth, you shouldn't have much of an emotional attachment to them.”
 
Noting the expression on Ranma's face she decided that maybe that wasn't quite as accurate as she thought. She told Ranma, “If it is any comfort to you, Goku has avenged their deaths and that of all the Saiyans.”
 
Looking thoughtful, Akane said, “Actually it was Goku who took care of Freeza on Namek and future Trunks who took out cyborg Freeza when he came to Earth.”
 
Urd nodded to acknowledge the clarification. She said, “Your ship was detoured from its intended destination. Instead of going to another galaxy, it went to a different version of Earth on a different timeline in the same galaxy. You are the only Saiyans on this planet and in the universe of this timeline. The beings living on other worlds in this galaxy are different from the ones you see in the anime.”
 
In a thoughtful tone Ranma said, “So I guess that means there is no Namek named Kami who lives on a tower high over the earth.”
 
In a very serious manner, the goddess said, “That's right, no Namek as the Guardian of the Earth. That also means no dragonballs, so no wish that can bring people back from the dead. Under very limited circumstances it is possible for the gods to bring people back from the dead, but that is not something you should ever come to depend on.”
 
Thinking about her anime viewing, Akane asked, “What about healing? In the anime if a Saiyan took a severe beating they would be stronger when they recovered. They could be healed by someone with healing powers or in one of those regeneration tanks.”
 
Urd nodded. It was a good question. “That will still work. However, you should know that the `near death beating' could easily be enough to turn into actually dying if you don't get healed quickly enough. That way is a shortcut to greater strength and power, but you can get the same results from training. It takes longer through training, but you don't have to put your life at risk.”
 
She looked thoughtful. “In the memory of the computer of the ship that brought you to Earth there are plans for regeneration tanks and other useful devices. I'll see what I can do about getting a couple of the tanks built and installed in the XDTR.”
 
Ranma raised her hand. “Does this universe have anything like the senzu beans? You know, instant healing and feeding you like you had eaten several full meals?”
 
The goddess paused before saying, “I don't know. I'll ask around about it. It does seem like a useful thing to have.
She then said, “On the subject of gadgets, I believe you wanted to get a computer person and maybe an inventor to join your team. Is that right?”
 
Ranma nodded. “Yeah, I think that would be helpful. I was thinking it should be a girl, but Ukyo pointed out that we're already a little over staffed with girls now and maybe a guy nerd would be better.”
 
“Actually I know a girl who would fill the bill for you,” said thoughtfully. “My sister Skuld is a system debugger for Ygdrassl, the main computer for Asgard and good with other computers. She's also an inventor. If she was given the job of using the plans from the space pod to build regen tanks, she'd probably improve them.”
 
“She's a goddess too?” Akane asked.
 
Nodding, Urd said, “Yeah, she's my kid sister. She's a bit of a brat and might complain about being taken away from her own inventions, but she's basically a good kid. I'll bring her over to meet you later.”
 
Ukyo asked, “If the aliens from DBZ are not in this universe, are there different people out there on other planets?”
 
The goddess smiled and said, “Yes. You will probably meet some of them. Some will be bad guys you will have to fight and others will be allies. I can tell you more about them later. That's enough for now."
 
Urd left the trio in the dreamscape. Ukyo said, “Well if you two don't mind, I'm going to get some rest.” With that she vanished.
 
Ranma looked very nervous as she said, “Did you want to talk about that `Fated Mate' thing?”
 
Akane looked nervous as well. “I not really sure I want to, but I think we should. How do you feel about me?”
 
The redhead fidgeted a bit before answering, “I like you. You're really pretty, a good fighter and you seem like a really nice person. After what happened in the bathroom I was afraid you'd think I was a terrible pervert and not want to have anything to do with me.”
 
Tapping the tips of her index fingers together, Akane said, “I have a confession to make about that." She laughed nervously. "I'm the pervert. You didn't forget to put out the occupied sign, I ignored it. I wanted to look at you.”
 
“Huh?”
 
“I've been having problems with the boys at school,” she explained. “You'll see what I mean when we go to school in the morning. The thing with that is that the stuff that's been happening has made some people think I'm a lesbian, because I refuse to date these loser guys. One of those guys is the champion of the Kendo team and people act like I must be gay if I turn him down.”
 
“What does that have to do with you walking in on me in the bath?” Ranma asked.
            ;    
“I wanted to test myself,” Akane explained. “I wanted to find out if seeing you naked would get me aroused.”
 
“I see.” Ranma wasn't really sure that she understood all of it but figured it would be clearer when she saw the situation at school. She really wanted to find out the results of Akane's 'test.' “So, what did you find out?”
 
Blushing, the black haired girl confessed, “I guess I really do still like boys or at least you as a boy. That's part of why I stood there and looked for so long. I was getting a really good look and I admit that I liked what I saw. It was turning me on.”
 
Ranma wasn't sure how to respond to that, so she asked a different question. “And what was that about drooling over me in this form?”
 
The black haired girl's blush deepened. “I guess I must be bisexual or maybe I just like sex changing Saiyans because I feel attracted to you in this form too. The fact that those shorts and that top fit you so tight and so nicely outline the shape of your breasts, helps affect me that way. How do you feel about your girl form?”
 
“Well, at first I hated it,” the redhead admitted. “Ukyo kind of helped me to get over that. It has been pointed out that there's lot of worse things I could turn into. I'm not too sure about `exploring my femininity,' as Ucchan called it. While we were coming back to Japan she was suggesting that I spend some time going `all girl'.”
 
Akane frowned. “What is that supposed to mean?”
 
“Well, part of it has to do with dressing and acting like a girl. She was saying that we should ask mom to take us shopping next Saturday or Sunday to buy girl clothes. Right now neither Ucchan or I have more clothes than will fit into a backpack. Now that we will be staying put for a while and in a place where we will have a dresser and a closet, she was saying that we both need more clothes. She says that I should get clothes for both of my bodies.”
 
Akane frowned and said, “If I'm understanding it right, you're saying that that you want to act like a boy while you are one and like a girl when you are in that form. Did I get that right?”
 
Ranma nodded. “Yeah. The idea is to let me learn to understand women better than a man would normally be able to. If I do try that I would have to ask for you and maybe your sisters to help me. If I try to act like a girl now, I'll either be an outrageous tomboy or an over the top super feminine girl. You know, really exaggerated.”
 
She thought about it. “Considering how Ucchan spent so much time traveling with me and Pop, I'm not sure if she's the best choice to help me be feminine when I'm a girl. She's pretty much of a tomboy too. Not that I'm saying there's anything wrong with being a tomboy, but it's not really what I'm going for.”
 
Akane nodded and said, “if you want to learn how to be feminine, then Kasumi is probably your best bet. She's very feminine. I am curious. How do your parents feel about this?”
 
Ranma frowned. “I haven't talked to Mom about it. Pop was with Ucchan and me when we were talking about it. He was a panda at the time so he couldn't talk, but he never wrote up any of those signs of his about it. He did snort but I don't really know what it means when a panda snorts.”
 
Akane nodded. “Maybe he thought you were joking around about it and didn't take it seriously. I think it would be a good idea to talk to him about it. I guess you can ask your mom when you call to ask her to go shopping with you. By the way, do you have any money for shopping?"
 
"Oh, yeah," Ranma answered. "While we traveled we did some demon hunting and got into some other adventures. Some of those ended up with us getting hold of treasures, rewards, bounties and other stuff. We turned them over to my mom and she sold them for cash and invested the money. Both Ucchan and I have pretty good sized trust funds to use for college as well as accounts with spending money to use for necessities. We were careful we didn't take either credit cards or checkbooks with us when we traveled, because Pop might have got into it."
 
Akane nodded, then said, "Even if you don't buy girl clothes you will still need to get more clothes than what you have. How many outfits of clothes do you have now.”
 
“Four complete outfits,” was the answer. The redhead said, “I do have a couple extra pairs of boxers and extra tank tops, but that's about it. More than that would have taken up too much space in the pack. It wasn't a problem for the weight, I could carry much more, but I would have needed a bigger pack for more and Pop was too cheap to buy one.”
 
“Only four complete outfits?” Akane wasn't sure she was hearing right. “I don't know if I could live like that.”
            ;    
“Well, when you carry everything you own on your back, you learn to cope,” Ranma explained. “Technically you could say I have things like old toys and stuff still at my Mom's house, but I haven't seen that stuff in years. We went to visit every year but I think Mom had us use the same bedding and stuff she keeps for guests. I don't know what she'd do if I moved in with her. Probably she'd buy a new futon for me and get me at least some guy clothes.”
 
The redhead sighed, “I don't think guy clothes look all that good on me when I'm in this body.”
 
Akane laughed. “I don't know, I think you really good in just boxers and a tank top. In fact you look so good that I'm finding it kind of distracting.”
 
“Distracting?” Suddenly Ranma's form blurred and he was in his male form in the same boxers and tank top.
 
Akane's jaw dropped open and she took a moment to say, “You can change at will now?”
 
“Nah!” Ranma explained, “We're in a dreamscape here. Urd created this one, but she taught Ucchan and me how to maintain one without her. That's something I can teach you later. In this place I can make myself look literally like anything. The thing is that in the dreamscape you normally take the shape of your mental image of yourself.”
 
In a thoughtful tone he said, “I guess I've already gotten used to my girl form because I can change back and forth in the dream with no effort. To change to someone or something else, takes more effort to pull off and continuous use of energy to maintain.”
 
The black haired girl slapped her hand on the floor and commented, “It's a very real feeling dream.”
 
“Yeah,” he agreed. “It feels real when you're in it. If someone came to look in your room they would see you lying on your bed, apparently asleep. If we were to spar here you would toss and turn but nobody would see that you were doing anything other than sleeping.”
 
Akane scooted closer and grabbed Ranma's arm. She said, “Changing to this form isn't any better than you being female. In this form you are a gorgeous hunk and as a girl you are beautiful, sexy and desirable. Are you saying that what we do here doesn't affect our real physical bodies?”
 
“More or less,” Ranma said. "If you got hit in the dream you might have a bruise when you wake up. That's the mind convincing the body that it's hurt. Physical skills you learn in the dream carry over to your real body. That means you can learn martial arts techniques in the dream.”
 
“Good!” Akane suddenly leaned over and kissed Ranma. At first he felt like pushing her away but that inclination left him quickly. Soon their tongues were thrusting into each other's mouths. Akane found that in the dream a kiss could last for a long time because you didn't have to bother about little things like breathing.
 
When they did break the kiss, Akane was surprised to discover she was now naked and so was Ranma. She decided that it wasn't important and went back to kissing. Kissing led to caressing, hugging and other things. Kissing on the mouth led to kissing other places and led to still more other things.
 
A while later the two lay side by side in post coital bliss. Ranma commented, “At least dream sex can't get you pregnant.”
 
The dark haired girl giggled and said, “At the moment I don't care if it could or not. That was wonderful. I guessing you'd have to use protection if we did it in our real bodies, but I wouldn't mind.”
 
He shook his head. “I've never done that before, at least not with a real person. I've fantasized some about Rei from Evangeleon and a few other girls from other anime.”
 
Suddenly, Akane announced, “You're my boyfriend!”
 
The boy laughed and said, “After what we just got done doing, I would hope so.”
 
“No, that's not what I meant,” she told him. “It is part of it, though. I had been thinking about what I was going to tell people at school. I could tell them you're my cousin and sort of imply that you're harmless. I'm not going to do that now.”
 
“I should explain,” Akane said. “The leader of the Furinkan kendo club is the best on the team and the team are district champions. The man is also an obnoxious twit who seems to think he's the Kamis' gift to women. When I turned him down for a date he got the weird idea that he had to beat me in combat to earn my respect so I would agree to go out with him.”
 
Ranma nodded but with a frown. The logic was messed up, but to a certain sort of mind it would probably make sense.
 
Akane continued, “That wouldn't have been too bad. As good as he is, I'm better. The trouble came at the presentation of a speechwriting contest. In his speech, Kuno said that the only boys allowed to date me, must defeat me in battle. Ever since then guys from sports teams are attacking me every day. Keep in mind that these are losers who can't get a girl to go on a date by asking. Now no nice boy will even get close enough to talk to me. The guys don't take turns, they attack as a group. I've been calling them the 'Horde of Hentai'.”
 
Shaking her head, Akane said, “I have to make a major effort to knock all of the guys out without killing them or putting any in the hospital. Those boys may be some of the some of best athletes in the school, but as fighters they're pathetic. At least none of them are up to my level.”
 
Frowning, Ranma asked, “So did you plan to tell these guys that to get to you they have to go through me now?”
 
“Would you mind?”
 
Thinking carefully, Ranma asked, “Is there any form of coordinated attack or actual team work?”
 
“No, they're a mob,” she explained. “Sometimes they fight each other to be the first to get to me. If they use any kind of plan, I haven't been able to spot it.”
 
“Ha,” Ranma exclaimed. “I think I know something that will put these guys out of action without seriously hurting them.”
 
“What?” Akane demanded.
 
He grinned an evil grin, “It's a sleep pressure point. There's no physical damage but the victim takes at least two hours to wake up and they have a nasty headache when they do wake up. I could move fast enough that I could hit that point on all of them before they have time to react.”
 
Akane snuggled closer to his side and said, “Sounds perfect. There will still be Kuno to deal with, but I don't see much of a problem there.”
Kissing Akane lightly on the forehead, Ranma told her, “As wonderful as this has been, even Saiyans need sleep. I'm going to dissolve the dreamscape now. You'll find yourself back in your own bed with full memory of what happened here.”
 
The black haired girl closed her eyes and when she opened them again she found herself looking around her room. She could hear the soft sound of Ukyo's deep breathing coming from the futon on the floor.
 
Thinking what had just happened between herself and Ranma, Akane had to suppress a giggle. She found herself looking forward to the following night of playing with Ranma in female form. “I'm such a pervert,” she told herself. She loved the idea too.
 
Author's Note: Yes the main characters in this story are major OOC but keep in mind that this is an AU. Many of the other characters are like the ones in canon and this will create situations that at least start out similar to canon. The way those situations end up will be quite different.