Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ *Genus of the Universe* ❯ the four elementals ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Genus of the Universe

By KangaKilla

Dedicated to: Chantell who is new at my school from South Africa, Welcome to Australia

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ

KK/ ok I know that my prologue is boring as hell but I hope that this makes it more interesting: D

Chapter one: the four elementals

Bulma sat in her room and smiled `ill see the others soon, its been so long.' Pulling out her traditional fighting outfit out she pulled off her clothes and pulled the new ones on, it was a grass skirt that went down to her knees and was dyed in white and a bra like top also dyed in white. Then taking out her paints she began to paint her whole body in blues and whites spiralling around each other. Coming to her face she painted it all white then three blue stripes on her cheeks and blue lips, also the symbol for water on her forehead. Looking herself over in the mirror Bulma smiled in delight. `The element water' nodding her head in approval she tried imagining what her friends would look like. `And I still don't have an apprentice.' Bulma rubbed the bottom of her feet with white powder before she twirled around and went into a fighting stance, she was ready.

Bulma was one of the elemental warriors, water. There were always four, no more and no less. Also each elemental was to have her own apprentice so that when the time came they would step down and in their place their apprentice would stand. Bulma had no female that wanted to train under her. On her planet Women thought that it was un lady like to fight. They were fast approaching Vejita-sei and Bulma came out of her room and walked to the command deck. Every Saiya-jin present stopped what he or she was doing to stare at Bulma, she took no notice of this and stared out the window to the ever-growing red planet that was in the view screen.

"Vejita-sei" Bulma whispered. It had been eight years since she had been there, the last time she had been ten and before that just a newborn child. Elementals were only supposed to meet every ten years to make sure that they knew each other and they could trade stories and techniques. Bardock growled, an elemental on his ship? He had forgotten that there had been an elemental on planet Burri.

"Approaching planet Vejita-sei, will be landing in five" The captain of the ship stated eyes glued to his controls.

~*~

Chi-chi stood in all her black, grey and white glory, the wind element. Chi-chi's black hair was kept down and long, her black eyes watched everything, she was still waiting for her sister's cries. The paint of Chi-chi had been done by her apprentice Allana who stood behind her dressed plainly in a black cloak over white and grey shirt and pants. Chi-chi's black grass skirt and bra top hung tightly to her and her bare feet made white imprints on the black metal floor. Another ship docked and Chi-chi watched as a big commotion was going on from near the entrance of the ship.

"KASHKI MUNU KASHKA" Chi-chi grinned, `finally'

"TIRRA MANAFESS" Chi-chi called out. Above all the assembled a bright gold figure floated out. "Eighteen" behind eighteen came a red cloaked figure `her apprentice' smiling she waved towards her friend.

"Finally, I've been waiting for someone to come." 18 raised an eyebrow and clutched Chi-chi's forearm tightly in greeting.

"It's been too long sister" Chi-chi nodded her head.

"This is my apprentice Allana" 18 shook hands with the wind apprentice.

"This is mine Haraku" the fire apprentice shook hands with the wind elemental warrior smiling. "So you were the first one here then?" 18 asked looking around, Chi-chi was in her warrior's outfit just as she was, her red grass skirt and bra top fitted her nicely and her gold, red and bronze paint covered her body like shimmer.

"I see you've taken a liking to the gold." Chi-chi said smiling into 18's amber eyes (I know 18 has blue eyes but in my fic she doesn't, it has to go with the elemental theme, so bare with me). 18 smiled a rare smile.

"It grows on you." Both girls laughed and stopped when they heard the familiar greeting of the elementals.

"KASHKI MUNU KASHKA" both turned around to see the blue clad Bulma.

"TIRRA MANAFESS" both girls called out smiling as Bulma noticed them. What shocked the other two was that there was no white clad water apprentice. All three girls hugged as Bulma flew over to them. All were happy to see each other. Now all that was left was earth.

~*~

Prince Vejita stared at the warriors as they mingled down at the docking bay; he and his father were on the balcony with their royal guard.

"They are not needed father, I can kill freeza on my own without them." Vejita said not taking his eyes off of the weaklings. King Vejita looked at his son and smirked.

"You might not need them but the universe does so just shut up boy and let us get on with it. Everyone is almost here, there were some problems with the outer planets but it was all taken care of. Vejita just growled when he heard that horrible screeching again. Lookin up he saw an all blue warrior woman leap into the air and head towards an all black woman and a golden one. Shaking his head he turned to look at the other new arrivals. `Women' his mind scoffed `now we need women?' a flash of blue caught his eye again and he turned his attention back to the blue warrior woman. There was something different about her `ahh she doesn't have a cloaked one with her' Vejita had noticed that the other women had a `servant' with them but the blue one didn't and they seemed to be waiting for something.

~*~

Bulma could feel eyes boring into her; angry that someone was staring at her she turned around. Her eyes met black obsidian and she stopped for a second to calculate what to do. Floating up she went over to the flame haired man on the balcony.

"See something you like?" Bulma asked in a condescending tone. Vejita just smirked

"No, I just can't get over how ugly a thing you are" Bulma smirked back at him.

"Well, thankyou for your compliment, its not every day a woman gets told that, although you should go and have a look in the mirror yourself, I don't see how you can actually go out in public looking like that."

Vejita growled and crossed his arms over his chest. "You do realise who your speaking to don't you woman?" Bulma smiled "of course my prince" Bulma said sarcastically and bowed mockingly at Vejita. Narrowing his eyes in anger at being made fun of Vejita was about to say something when scream of pain rang through the docking bay. Vejita watched as the blue woman in front of him stiffened and turned to look where the screaming had come from, without looking back Bulma flew towards the sound, she found an all green woman clutching her side.

"Shanah" Bulma whispered. Chi-chi and eighteen had arrived just behind her with their apprentices. Shanah's apprentice knelt beside her master trying to help.

"She is too far gone, her apprentice will take over, she is ready" Eighteen said in her monotone voice turning away from the pain filled woman. Bulma turned on her snarling.

"If she were ready then she would be master" Bulma's voice was harsh and feral making all wince from her voice. "We will transfer" Bulma decided closing her eyes.

"Who?" Chi-chi asked worriedly. Bulma opened her eyes and looked at Chi-chi.

"Me" Eighteen sighed and looked Bulma in the eyes.

"It could kill you," she said warningly. Bulma's eyes danced with fire.

"It doesn't matter"

"It does, you have no apprentice, she does-" Bulma cut her short

"I wont die, just do it."

"No" Chi-chi said standing. "Not you, ill do it" Bulma laughed harshly, tears falling down her face making a clear track in her paint.

"I am the closest to earth, water and earth fit together, water and air play and water subdues fire. I am the one that is closest. Air and earth are just together existing and fire and earth fight for supremacy. It is me and only me that can make this work" Bulma ended up shouting the last part. Looking down at her `sister' she pushed everyone away and lay down on top of her, foreheads touching, and spread eagle. Chi-chi and Eighteen spread their hands out like fans and began chanting.

"Suress te mijo ki… Hino li fuda shiou…suress te mijo ki…Hino li fuda shiou…" they both continued the chat, dancing around the two prostrate women. A faint glow began to emit from the four elementals as they gathered up their ki and their element magic to form the bond that could transfer the wound from earth to water.

~*~

Vejita watched in amazement as the blue woman and the green one began to life off the ground, green and blue sparks shooting out from them and mixing with red and black. Then there was a blinding light that obscured everyone's vision and in that silence two bodies hit the ground, one didn't utter a sound but the other screamed out in agony. The light cleared, the green one standing up now looking over at the curled up blue one. Vejita was shocked, the wound was gone from the green one and in the exact same place there was a bloody wound on the blue woman.

"MEDIC" the black one screamed at the top of her lungs, all Saiya-jins and high hearing creatures winced from the sound as the silence thickened with so many people you could hear the sobs of the woman from every corner of the docking bay. The medics arrived on the scene and began to work. `This is seriously weird' Vejita surmised before taking one last look at the blue woman and then leaving to go back to his rooms, all of the warriors had arrived and tomorrow there was going to be an extensive training session.

~*~*~*~

KangaKilla: I know short again but… I'm busy and I have to go to B/B bye