Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ 12 Days ❯ Explain ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hi all! Welcome to my first ever fanfic: 12 Days.

 

I hope I get some reviews… I wanna know what everyone thinks…

 

I don't own anyone in Dragonball z. wanna own Vegeta…He's such a bishie!

 

&&&&

 

/right jab. Left elbow. Left knee. Left foot. right jab again. right el-/

 

One of the two figures in the sky started to fall, and the other quickly caught him and set him on his feet.

As he was set down, there was only on e thought passing through the first's mind.

 

/Damn! Goku beat me again/

 

Yamcha couldn't stand the pain in his leg any longer, so he plopped down.

 

"Damn! Shoulda' seen the right kick coming' a mile away! Thanks for giving me these sparring lessons, Goku. I owe you a lot. I've finally beaten Tien with your help."

 

"No problem! I can always use the exercise, and this is something I know about. I can't even help my son with his math, most of the time. I feel kind of stupid at home."

 

"I know the feeling. You forget, I'm usually around the smartest people on earth!"

 

"Yeah… I suppose Bulma and her dad are pretty much at the top of the scale, huh?"

 

"You got that right!"

 

"You are getting a lot better, you know."

 

"Thanks man. There's just one thing."

 

What's that?"

 

"I asked you not to go too though on me!"

 

"Sorry! I didn't think I was being too tough!"

 

"I suppose you weren't being that hard…at least you didn't go super saiyan this time…"

 

There was an embarrassed pause before Goku let that statement drop.

"I have to get home…Chi Chi and Gohan are waiting. We're going to the movies tonight. I convinced Chi Chi that our son needs at least a little time off his studies."

 

"Well, later then!"

 

After Goku left, Yamcha had to wait a while before he could stand again. He was about to leave when he saw Bulma come into view.

 

/What could she be doing out here? Probably testing some new capsule/

 

He was about to call to her, when he saw that bastard Vegeta come up behind her. Usually he was ok, but lately Vegeta was the bane of his existence.

 

/Why won't he just GIVE UP? There's NO WAY I'm gonna let him get my girl, dammit!/

 

when Vegeta caught up to her, Bulma, without breaking stride, draped her arm around his shoulders.

 

This simple gesture felt like a blow to Yamcha's stomach; a blow that even Goku couldn't top.

 

/how could she? How could she do this to me?/

 

Then, to top it off, Vegeta ruffled her hair, and she smiled at him!!!

 

That one was more like a knee to the groin. It nearly killed him to see.

 

He was beginning to slip into the depths of despair, when one thought broke through.

 

/I can get her back. She was mine first, and she'll be mine in the end goddammit! I'll be damned if I'm going to let that bastard get to her/

 

He sat back down, not having realized that he had gotten up, and began to think

 

 

 

Vegeta POV

"Bulma! BULMA! Wait up!"

 

When Vegeta caught up to his woman, she put her arm around his shoulders. It still made his heart pick up speed when she was around him.

 

"Whatcha doin' out here, Bulm?"

 

I cot a new capsule to test. Hey I thought I saw something over there, She gestured over to the left. " Could ya check it out for me?"

Vegeta focused his energies in the direction and immediately felt the presence of her former boyfriend, Yamcha: The bane of his existence.

 

/Bastard! Why can't he just GIVE UP? There's NO WAY I'm gonna let him get my girl, dammit!/

 

"Nope, Nothin'"

 

/I'll show him!/

 

Vegeta reached out and pushed his hand through her hair, knowing it must feel like a knee to the groin to him.

 

She turned and smiled at him, and his heart melted.

 

"So now you mess with my hair?" She mocked.

 

Threw her capsule and watched it, hoping it would work, and watched it turn into a little anamatronic dog, who tried to bark, and made a sound like a goat.

Vegeta burst out laughing. "Well…I'd rate that a 9!" He said after he'd recovered himself. "At least it can stand up!" he Said. "Remember the cat?"

 

"Vegeta…There's another reason I brought you out here," Bulma said nervously. "I-I…"

 

"Well, let's here it!"

 

"mprgnt" She mumbled.

 

"Sorry?"

 

"mprgnt" she said a little louder.

 

"I still can't here you."

 

"I'M PREGNANT!" She shouted and burst into tears.

 

"Y-You're joking! Who's is it?"

 

"Y-y-y"

 

"ME!!?"

 

She nodded.

 

He sank to his knees. "Oh Shit. How do we explain this one bulma?"

 

End of chapter 1