Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ 18 and trunks? ❯ finaly ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: well this is the final chapter. I know it is short but not that many people reviewed. Well I better make this short and sweet. Thank you those of you who reviewed and I hope you read many more enjoyable fics.

As 18 pushed the baby out the doctor pulled and their combined forces soon were rewarded by the wail of a new born. The doctor held the baby up after it was cleaned and Trunks had cut the cord. Everyone cooed and awed at the baby when 18 held her lovingly.

"Miss what do you want us to do about her tail?" The doctor asks.

"Leave it we can handle her." 18 replies looking at Trunks lovingly.

The doctor leaves and the others follow.

"Isn't she beautiful?" Trunks asks.

"Of course she is I'm her mother." 18 replies.

"Yes and your both the most beautiful women on the Earth." Trunks says as 18 hands him the baby.

"We need to think of a name for her." 18 says watching Trunks.

"I'll leave that up to you after all you did most of the work." Trunks says cooing to the baby.

"Excuse me we will have to take the baby now. I think you should let her rest a bit." The nurse says kindly.

Trunks hands her the baby and leaves to let 18 sleep. 18 wakes up the next day to see Trunks holding the baby. Mihoshi was there looking at her new sister.

"Hey there Mihoshi, do you like your new baby sister?" 18 asks.

"Mommy!" Mihoshi shouts running up to her bed.

"Mihoshi loves her and so do I." Trunks says.

"Well I thought of a name for our new little girl." 18 announces.

"So don't leave us hanging what is it?" Trunks asks excitedly.

"I want to call her Fay." 18 announces.

"Alright I'll fill out the papers later but first you have to sign the agreement of adoption." Trunks says handing her the contract.

18 signs it the picks up Mihoshi who is giggling happily.

"You Know we are definitely going to have to buy some more things." 18 says happily.

"Are you sure you're up to it?" Trunks asks.

"Hmm… lets see I'm a girl you have a credit card. Do you see your fatal error?" 18 asks slyly.

"Oh man me and my big mouth." Trunks groans playfully.

"Only long enough to buy some baby clothes, some clothes for Mihoshi, some clothes for me, and other baby things." 18 says.

"Your no going to max out my credit card are you?" Trunks asks playfully.

"Maybe" 18 replies slyly.

They signed the release forms and left the hospital in a convertible. The first place they headed was the mall. They bought the essentials such as underwear and diapers. Then they bought cute little outfits for both girls. 18 got a new wardrobe for herself and Trunks said he had to buy something so he gave 18 $200 for food and for because shopping. Since Trunks had said because shopping Mihoshi would ask why 18 got the things she picked up.

"Why did you get that bear?" Mihoshi asked.

"Because it was cute and I knew you'd like it." 18 replies.

This went on till they were done and had eaten their lunch. Trunks met them half way through eating so ordered a quick meal. They finished then went home to their new home. Which in reality was 18's cabin by her request. Bulma had gone home as soon as the baby had been born. 18 walked up to the door followed by Trunks holding Fay and Mihoshi clinging to him. 18 opened the door and turned on the lights because it was now dark.

"SURPRISE!"

The shout was deafening and 18 jumped in surprise.

"What is all this?" 18 asks.

"Your baby shower silly." Bulma replies leading 18 to the presents.

"Now we know it's customary to get gifts for the baby but we got some for all of you." Gokou says with the famous son smile on his face.

"Oh my gosh, you didn't have to do all this." 18 says looking around at all the gifts and the food.

"I know but we all wanted to." Chichi says kindly handing her a gift.

"Is it for the baby?" 18 asks before opening it.

"We decided to do hers first so yes it is." Chichi replies.

18 opens the package to see a Sailor Saturn plush doll.

"Oh its so cute." 18 coos.

"This is my gift." Gokou hands her a gift.

Fay got other then the doll a Barbie from Gokou.

Krillin = blue dress

Ox King = mini castle

Tien = tiny boots like his

Pular = a stuffed animal like him

Vegeta = stroller with Dragonball designs on the cloth

Chatzou = a hat like his

Piccolo = an outfit exactly like his without the weight

Bulma = a cute crib with a picture of a fairy on the headboard

Yamcha = an outfit for a girl bandit

"Now its time for Mihoshi's gifts." Bulma says handing her one.

Mihoshi got:

Krillin- a pony doll

Ox King- a princess figurine

Tien- a bike

Pular- a sand art kit

Vegeta- spandex uniform

Chatzou- a pair of earrings (already pierced)

Piccolo- a set of jacks

Bulma- a complete set of Sailor Moon comics

Yamcha- a pair of white flat tops

Gokou- a white training gi

Chichi- a silver bracelet

18 got:

Krillin- an emerald necklace

Ox King- a jeweled tiara

Tien- a music box

Pular- a dozen blue roses

Vegeta- a jewelry box filled to the brim with jewelry

Chatzou- a box of chocolate

Piccolo- a set of makeup

Bulma- a sapphire ring

Yamcha- a car

Gokou- a lesson on how to use teleportation

Chichi- a balloon with chocolate and a bear inside

Trunks got:

Krillin- an erotic lotion to use on 18

Ox King- an ax

Tien- a new sword

Pular- some more capsules

Vegeta- a new uniform

Chatzou- Tylenol to share with 18

Piccolo- weighted sayain armor

Bulma- a newest version of TV

Yamcha- a camcorder

Gokou- a camera

Chichi- a stereo

"And that's not all." They say in unison.

"What else could there be?" 18 asks.

"We added four more rooms to your house. One for the baby, one for the baby's play room, one for her changing room and all, and one for a guest." Chichi says proudly.

"We knew you had room for yourself and Mihoshi and of course you and Trunks are in the same room." The Ox King says.

"If he's lucky." 18 smirks.

"Hey!" Trunks shouts.

"Hey yourself." 18 replies smiling.

Everyone in the room bursts out laughing, a few of them looked over at the couch where Trunks might end up. Then 18 whispered something into his ear that made him blush.

(So do you think you really need that lotion?)

They all laugh at his display but do not know what 18 had said to make someone like him blush. Vegeta had a look of disappointment on his face but could not help laughing with the others. They ate cake and shared many more laughs. They helped set up the baby's room and put the other things where they belonged. Bulma and Chichi take 18 into the kitchen and explain to her how to take care of Fay. They also give her a handwritten manual on how to care for Sayain babies. On some of the lessons 18 laughed hysterically. "You have to make sure you keep anything that can explode with heat out of the room. Make sure you turn on the monitoring system I put in for you just incase she gets herself in trouble. The robot nurse I programmed should take care of that but if the robot cant handle it you will be woken." Bulma says kindly.

"I cant thank you enough for all you have done. Especially after what I have done." 18 announces before everyone retires to bed. 18 had set up temporary houses outside for them to stay in for the night.

"We were glad to"

"Forget about the past"

"The past is the past"

Everyone nods their head in agreement to what others had said.

"In the morning I will make a great breakfast for all of you." 18 announces.

At the word breakfast Juu came darting out of the room he had been sleeping in a climbed up her leg.

"Hey Juu I missed you so much." 18 says as he kisses her cheek.

Juu spots the baby on the couch sleeping and crawls over to her. He notes the tail but keeps going sensing 18 in her. Juu curls up next to her and falls asleep.

"Awwh." The choruses through the room.

The others leave to go to sleep and 18 tucks Juu, Fay, and Mihoshi in for the night. 18 then goes to her room that she shares with Trunks and climbs in bed. They used the lotion that night and 18 had a hard time keeping quiet.

A few months later Krillin met a woman named Tessa and married her and had a child. Juu's mate had a liter of 3. Chichi gave birth to Goten and Gohan meets Videl. All is happy and peaceful and it will stay that way till the evil forces interrupt their lives.

"I made the ending short and sweet so that maybe in the future I will add more."