Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ 20 reasons why its great to be raditz and Goku's grandmother ❯ Kerianya's Introduction ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The top twenty reasons why it's great to be Raditz and Goku's Grandmother.

Written by Kerianya-Fijiteenia aka H.C.Crazee

As Queen/empress of the legendary moonsaiyan empire, life has advantages. However one cannot enjoy these when one considers the advantages gained by being the grandmother of Goku and Raditz. One has written them down in a top twenty chart.

20: One can come round at any time and expect everyone to make a fuss of one.

19: One gets big strong men like Piccolo and Tienshenhung calling one 'ma-am' and looking embarrassed.

18: One gets kissed by handsome men, who happen to be one's grandson's friends, but when has that bothered one, pray let one ask?

17: One is always permitted to carry embarrassing baby photos around in one's handbag at all times.

16: One gets to flourish aforementioned photos whenever the mood takes one.

15: One gets to call one's granddaughter in law a hussy without getting more than a mild scolding. One isn't really bothered about one's granddaughter in law's feelings anyway.

14: One can repeatedly inform one's granddaughter in law that she is not good enough for one's beloved grandson, can't see what he sees in her really on account of her being a wastrel.

13: One can tell one's great-grandsons that they do not know they are born, and they would not survive if life was the same as in the days when one was a gel!

12: One is allowed to tell one's grandson to cut his hair without getting a tantrum.

11: One becomes accustomed to calling Vegeta an impertinent young man. Ooh the power!

10: One always gets a grandmother's day card and a birthday and Christmas card off one's grandsons, regular like!

09: One never has to pay for anything when one goes out!

08: One can always rely on one's granddaughter in law to take one shopping.

07: One never needs excuses to spoil one's grandsons, great-grandchilren and one's great-great-grandchildren rotten.

06: One is permitted to be tired at any point during one's social day.

05: One is guaranteed an invite to one's grandsons' homes when special calendar events occur.

04: One is guaranteed an invite to one's grandson's homes for NO REASON WHATSOEVER!

03: One is permitted to carry a bottle of whisky about one's knicker-leg for medicinal purposes on account of one being a frail old lady.

02: One is allowed to become totally intoxicated at aforementioned parties.

The final reason is possibly, one feels, the most important of them all…

01: One is allowed to get away with all of these on account of one being Goku and Raditz's grandmother!!!! MWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!