Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A blue fantasy ❯ chapter 1 part 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

CHAPTER 1 part 2

Bulma was speachless, there was nothing she really could say, as she just starred into his eyes, causing the same silence to fill the air. For a few seconds, there was no sound at all beside a small bird chirping in the distance.

Bulma was unsure what to think, right along say, as he timidly put his arm over her shoulders, smiling a toothy half smile, "in fact, I don'tthink, I know!" She managed to form a smile despite her confusion, and opened her mouth to say something, but no words came out.

He looked back to the cloudless blue sky, eyes reflecting the sunlight, "the sun, isn't going to set soon?" Bulma nodded, "that's why I came out here in the first place, to see the sun set."

"Then I'll wait with you, if that's ok...."

"Sure" she replied and rested her head on his left shoulder. He sort of blushed and smiled wider. When nearly an hour had passed, and orange rays cascaded across the now pink sky, Bulma looked up at Vegeta, "I was wondering, why didyou, Nappa, and Raditz come to earth?"

Vegeta's expression became adgitated, "because that jackass Frieza wanted us to destroy it, that is, untill he heard of the dragon balls...."

She raised one eyebrow,"why did you work for Frieza if you hated him so much?" Vegeta sighed, "I had no choice! If I refused, he would have killed me! Just like he did m, my-" tears swelled in his eyes and he stood quickly, turning his back to her so she couldn't see.

"Your what?" she asked softly.

"My father" he muttered in a choked up vioce. Bulma stood behind him, "I, I'm sorry I brought that up!" He turned around quickly and threw his arms around her in a tight hug, sobbing quietly.

She put her arms around his neck to comfort him, though in pure shock, this was a side of Vegeta she never imagined could possibly exhist, but maybe even the coldest hardass she had ever known had a soft side.

"That bastard tore everything away from me!" Vegeta growled, tears streaming from his eyes, "Everything I loved or cared about in my life! My planet, my race, my father!"

"I'm sorry...." she repeated as he glared into her eyes.

"Don't you dare feel sorry for me! That's about the last thing I need right now!!!" She nodded, but couldn't help it, she already feel a little bad for him.

She gently wiped away his tears and closed her eyes, touching her lips to his. He was caught a little off gaurd by this, but hugged her tighter and closed his eyes as well.

A few seconds later, she pulled away and rested her head on his chest, "don't worry, I'mhere for you!"

Well, that was part 2, I might do more, but I'm not sure... thanx for reading this! By the way, I'm doing a little survay, if you like Vegeta more than Goku, tell me! Biteyourtail@aol.com thanx again! ^_^