Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Taste of Heat ❯ Return ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A Taste of Heat

By Trynia Merin aka Polymer aka StarbearerTM

Return

 Disclaimer: I don't own Dragon Ball Z, Toriyama does, as does Toei and Funimation who give us these great DVD episodes! Don't sue me! This is fanficiton, not for profit. A big thank you to Heiress, Bulma the babe, Dragon Radar, Nikki, and all you other wonderful people reading and reviewing this. I hope this part is worth the wait!  


For at least four months Vegeta had been training in the Asteroid Belt. It became a game of survival just to maneuver around them in his space suit, sending blue beams of ki to skim from one rock to another. Vegeta dodged and flipped like a buzz saw, from a large dumbbell shaped meteoroid to land on another. Black dust kicked up all around him, shadowing his view of the Capsule 4.

"Damn it, good job, Prince," he mumbled to himself, waving aside the dust. Rocks ground together, eroding the pile of rocks he stood upon, only loosely held together by its own gravity. As he felt weariness settle over him, he glanced wildly around. Where was the ship?

"Shimatta, I could swear I parked it on the iron nickel planetoid," he mumbled. Using two fingers to generate a small beam, he rocketed through space in the direction in which he last left it. To his annoyance, each rock looked the same in the field. Past his view, a rogue comet happened to sizzle by. Some inexplicable tug of fate had sent it hurtling towards the debris field near the asteroid Vesta.

Vegeta sensed the pull in the gravity well. At the last moment he felt the stone whiz by him, crashing into the loose slagheap he'd just vacated. Rocks scattered like billiard balls in three dimensions, colliding with other planetoid. In a matter of seconds the whole field was alive with the collisions. Nothing to stop the various objects from crashing and colliding he realized. What was worse was that he had no idea where his spacecraft was, and his oxygen supply was dwindling.

"Perfect. I can just see it now. The Saiyan no Ouji perishes from lack of oxygen like a weakling in a third rate star system in a fourth rate asteroid field!" Vegeta cursed, struggled to get his bearings. At least he could get a good pot shot at all the asteroids whizzing by with a narrow beam of ki. Zinging the beam from one to another he lazed each obstacle careening across his path.

Suddenly he spotted Capsule 4. The rogue comet had set off dangerous gasses, which had suddenly ignited from the force of his ki. Around him the whole asteroid field became a minefield of colliding rocks that had no way to stop except to crash into larger objects. If he didn't move quickly, the Capsule 4 would be shattered. Pushing with his mind he sent his space-suited body at full speed, reaching Capsule 4 just in time to push it steadily out of the debris field.

"Come on, move damn it," he mumbled. While it was easy to push it in space, something suddenly slammed into his back? One of the smaller rocks tore across his spacesuit, causing precious pressure to be lost. Groaning he felt the biting cold of space on his body. It meant little to a Saiyan, but he could only hold his breath for so long. A moment's concentration and he surrounded his body with a thin shield of skintight blue ki to seal off the leaks. His stomach rumbled, reminding him it had been hours since he last ate. Grumbling he finally pushed the ship clear of the explosive asteroid belt to a position 100 miles distant to watch the fireworks.

Finally Vegeta opened the hatch and climbed wearily inside his temporary home. Dropping his shield he shed the space suit then waited for the air to pressurize. Finally he left the airlock, stumbling with aches and pains from the small meteoroids that had punctured the suit and caused various bruises. Nothing a good day's rest would solve.

He opened the food locker to find that he only had a few capsules left. Snorting, he clicked the button on one ration set, and threw it down. A large food locker and fridge popped out of the smoke that cleared soon afterwards. Vegeta tore off his spandex and opened the locker eagerly to dig out the food supplies he desperately needed. Like a man possessed he tore into the protein concentrate bars, narrowly avoiding stuffing his face like Kakkarot would. Finally he swigged a four-liter container of water to wash it down. Never had food and water tasted so good.

Once he was full, he moved over to the vapor bath unit after shedding his clothes. Wearily he tipped his head back to let the hissing cleanser banish the sweat and blood from his body. A sharp acrid odor tinged his nostrils, and Vegeta felt his mind wandering. Three whole months of nothing but blessed silence in which he could push his body to the limits in the GT and outside. While he had only briefly left the Solar System, he had made his way back because he knew better. There were still pockets of the tin pot dictators who had once served under Frieza. Between them they carved up what was left of King Cold's empire, forming small resistance forces.

He smirked thinking of Kumquat's planet Alvegasei, which had fallen easily to his latest throes. The poor fools didn't know what was coming when blue death rained down. It hadn't given him as much satisfaction to destroy his erstwhile rivals, many of who had wiped out what remained of the Saiyans after Bok Choi and Frieza had destroyed his home world.

"Who am I fooling? All that blasted bloody time I was purging worlds, and not a thought to what next," he mumbled. A strange impression formed in the back of his mind. Far behind he'd left Chikyuu, and something that was a huge source of irritation. Yet in the vast spaces of infinity he felt alone, and loathed it for the first time.

"The last of my kind, the last of my royal line. Well what would you say of me now, Father?" he mumbled as he climbed out of the shower. Cold air blasted his scarred body, healing over nicely from the multiple GT inflicted wounds. A hunger filled his soul, which he sought to expunge. Striding over to one of the round portholes he gazed out at the small pinpricks of light in a sky as dark as his eyes. Although he could glimpse his reflection, something seemed to pull him to look out the opposite way. Vegeta moved along the panorama, gazing at the small planets of the chikyuu system. A small pinpoint of blue light caught his eyes, and he cursed.

"Damn blue planet. Damn blue woman," he mumbled, shaking his head. At the back of his mind he felt the desire to run his fingers through the soft fibers that crowned her head. Even hearing her shrill voice would suddenly be preferable to this vast silence. Only Kakkarot and some strange youth with lavender hair along with Goku's half-breed were the only Saiyans left.

Kakkarot had one child, but Vegeta had done nothing to perpetuate the royal line. Was it even WORHT it? While working for Frieza he hadn't given mating much thought. It was assumed he might well find a regen tank and find some method of impregnating a likely female, or else clone an offspring with technologies similar to those that helped fill the ranks of the elite. Yet there were no Saiyan females. What steps he had taken were left behind in a treasure of blue. The only female remotely acceptable on a primitive ball of rock.

He lay down on the bed, staring up at the curved ceiling. Perhaps it was time to see if he could spar with the third class clown. Show how much his powers had improved themselves. Maybe the woman would greet him with anger, or reject him showing up out of nowhere. Far better for her to push him away while he trained for the inevitable Androids, then to risk forming an emotional attachment to divert his attention. Yet he had to admit the mating was quite pleasurable. When he shared his ki with her, she was quite the consummate partner, matching him in wits and libido. As he lay there thinking about those blue eyes that sparked with anger, he felt blood rushing towards his loins. Within his mind he kept the perfect image of her, which he quickly dredged up. Across space and time he retreated to meditate on that image, fixing the elusive probes to sense along the bond he'd surreptitiously formed through blood.

A baby's cry echoed, startling him out of sleep. Bold upright he sat, realizing that something was wrong. Although he sensed the ki from that little blue world, something had changed. Was it possible that Kakkarot was no longer the only one who had sired a brat?

"Damn it, I hadn't expected so soon," Vegeta mumbled. Would she be willing after his departure to keep carrying what he thought she was? Or would she reject it as many women on Chikyuu did with unexpected pregnancies. He couldn't risk losing this slim chance at doing what he had failed to for so long: providing a future for the Royal line. Quickly Vegeta got up and rushed to the console, punching up the coordinates for chikyuu. He had to get back before it was too late.

***

Fuel blazed in a last ditch attempt to curve towards earth. Vegeta pressed his finger on the ignition, as if willing the ship to go faster. Sadly the meteor storm had damaged the fuel tanks, leaving him with much less than he had thought. There was just enough to angle the craft into the atmosphere and send it hurtling towards the small island chain of West Central city. Around him the hull glowed cherry red, small sparks flying like fireflies as he bashed his way into the atmosphere.

The curved blue surface grew convex, and he felt the thrust of incoming G forces. He pressed the switch to use the last bit of fuel to bleed off enough velocity to get Capsule 4 to land in the correct trajectory. Underneath him the blue marble blew up to a checkerboard of cities and farms, then swelled to one vast metropolis.

It wouldn't do to land on top of the large dome of Capsule. Picking the best clear spot, he guided the ship towards the open lawn behind the mansion. Gritting his teeth he felt the jarring impact of the sphere into the dirt of his second home. Slowly he unclipped his seatbelt, shaking his head with the sudden stop of reentry.

Life forms clustered outside, two feeble, one strong and familiar. Vegeta rushed to the hatch, pushing it open as the last bit of fuel extended the ramp. He peered out at the reception committee consisting of a trembling blonde holding a tea service; a scar faced human with fists raised, and the blue haired object of his nightly fantasies. What the HELL had she done to her hair, he wondered in horror?

"Shimiatta, she fried it again!" he groaned. Anger surged at the presence of the scarred human shouting and shoving Bulma and her mother back. Vegeta fought the urge to target practice with the little blue shapeshifting cat levitating anxiously around Yamcha's shoulder.

"What are YOU doing here?" Yamucha yelled up, his fists raised for battle. Vegeta flipped head over heals, landing with both booted feet firmly planted in the ground.

"Watch it, I’m not in a good mood. I'm angry enough to HURT someone, and kicking YOU around might be the therapy I need," he snorted at Yamucha, who backed up.

"Well… um…" Yamucha stammered, stopping inches from where Bunny Briefs stood with her knees knocking together.

"Does anyone… want some tea… or coffee?" she stammered, overfilling the same cup. He didn't wish to harm her, the one decent slave who knew exactly how to cook.

"Is Kakkarot anywhere?" asked Vegeta.

"Um well… I haven't seen him around here… look, what are YOU doing here? You sure picked a great time to come crashing in here again after you LEFT!" Yamucha shouted at him.

"What business is it of yours anyhow?" Vegeta snorted, aiming two fingers at Yamucha. They flickered with blue ki, causing him to back up. At his waist he formed a fist, blazing with gold power as he summoned power for a spirit ball.

Fortunately the decision was taken out of his hands when Bulma strode up, her eyes flashing with anger. Hands formed into fists at her hips, as she shoved Yamucha out of the way and marched right to stand not two feet from Vegeta. "I THOUGHT something stank around here…"

"Bulma, stay back! He doesn't look too happy!" Yamucha cautioned.

"What, no welcome for the Prince? I'm insulted, Woman," Vegeta smirked at her.

"Oh it's you!" Bulma snorted. "So the mighty Prince returns from his grand training? What the hell brings YOU back here anyway?"

"As if I have to answer to YOU," he grumbled, glaring at her. Although the sight of her made him want to rush up and find out if what he suspected was true, pride dictated he maintain his distance.

"You've got a lot of nerve showing up here after you just up and LEFT, bud," she snarled, poking his armored chest with her finger. "Dragging your smelly monkey butt here! I ought to tell you to turn that ship right around and leave…"

"Then tell your idiot father he should have provided more FUEL," Vegeta snorted, resting his hands on his hips. "It's not MY fault your stupid engines are so fucking primitive! The only reason I came BACK here was to get more food… and have him fix the damn SHIP! After all the fuss you made about my state of hygiene the least you can do is offer to draw me a bath…"

"Use the hose out back, you philistine! Ooh you make me so MAD!" Bulma screamed at him. "I hate you, you LEFT you asshole! Without even saying goodbye!"

"Why don't you young men have a nice meal… before you start… roughhousing," Bunny Briefs said brightly, although her voice trembled.

"Get out of here, Vegeta, we're quite FINE with out you," Yamucha snapped, grabbing Bulma's shoulder and yanking her behind him. "He left YOU remember!"

"Excuse me, since WHEN did YOU have any say?" Bulma yelled at him. "You might have been a shoulder to cry on, but that does NOT make you my boyfriend again!"

"But I thought…" Yamucha spluttered.

"I'm not your leftovers, pal," Bulma yelled at him. "Just because we had a few nice cozy nights by the fire doesn't change the fact that I don't want you back like that!"

"Are you trying to tell ME, or him?" Yamucha snapped at her.

"Excuse me, this is all very entertaining, but if you don't mind, I need someone to fix this damn ship, and I'm STARVING," Vegeta coughed.

"Right this way… I'm sure we have plenty," Bunny said, as she rushed up and threaded her arm through Vegeta's. "Bulma, Yamucha dears don't be RUDE! Our guest has returned, and I think I'll fix him a snack…"

"WHAT?" Yamucha stammered, glancing away from his argument with Bulma.

"Whatever, see if I care," Bulma snorted, stamping away from Yamucha. She shot Vegeta a dirty glare.

"Honey wait… you can't just let him waltz back in here like he LIVES here… hey!" Yamucha shouted, chasing after her. Vegeta moved to follow, but was stopped with Bunny's pressure on his arm.

"C'mon now, let's get you a nice shower and some food! You must be EXHAUSTED!" Bunny cooed.

"Whatever, I'm starving… and already I'm regretting returning…" Vegeta groaned, holding his sore ears at the sound of Bulma and Yamucha trading verbal pot shots.

***

Once Vegeta had eaten his fill of three dozen pieces of fried chicken and homemade mashed potatoes, he wandered upstairs towards the room that Bulma had last given him. He carried the milkshake that Bunny had composed for him especially, swirling the lumps of ice cream in the glass. Tipping it back into his mouth, he chugged the last bit of creamy goodness. Booted feet trod lightly up the stairs, bringing him to the floor where the guestroom was.

It was a horrid shock to hear Bulma and Yamcha's voices echoing down the hall. Angrily he turned to Bunny who had chased him up the stairs with a stack of drying cloths. "What's happened? I thought that idiot had moved out!"

"He moved into your old apartment… and he was spending quite a lot of time in the gym while you were out training in space," Bunny explained.

"Did he…"

"No, nothing you should worry about… she missed you terribly…" Bunny whispered with a smile. "I'm SO glad you're back… because she's been impossible! Just moping around all day…"

"Damn… well I suppose she'll need someone to kick her in the pants and get her to do something useful," Vegeta mumbled. "Has she been… sick or ill?"

"Well come to THINK of it she HAS been throwing up. Have you two been doing what I think you have…" she whispered.

"What are you going on about, woman?" Vegeta snorted.

"The shower's this way," Bunny urged him down the hall to his room. She opened the door, letting him walk inside first. IT was just as he had left it, with clean blue sheets on the vast king sized bed, and piles of men's clothes neatly folded on the foot of it. Vegeta saw new workout clothes, including tight spandex shorts and sneakers waiting for him.

"What's this?" he asked.

"Got you some new clothes. The spandex is SO in fashion, and we can't have a Prince wearing second rate bargain stuff can we?" Bunny grinned. "If I wasn't a married woman I'd…"

"Humph, it's adequate. You'll be compensated for your services," Vegeta grunted in gratitude. "Now leave me… I wish to shower in some peace and quiet… and I'll still quite hungry…"

"I'll fix your favorite for dinner… my word it's been dull without you here…" she laughed, rushing out and closing the door behind her. Vegeta shook his head, then shed his spandex and armor. He threw the spandex into the hamper, plunking his boots on top to be cleaned with his battered breastplate and torn gloves. Nude, he grabbed a towel and strode into the bathroom adjoining his suite.

The shower door scraped along its track when he slid it closed. Water blasted him full force, like a thousand tiny fists. He slathered copious amounts of shampoo on his hands, inundating his stiff spiky mane with it. Tossing his head back he let the water cascade down his body, seeking that meditative state.

"I did NOT…"

"You did SO!" yelled Yamucha.

"I didn't expect you to be my fuck buddy!" Bulma yelled back. Vegeta gritted his teeth, hearing the voices with his sensitive Saiyan ears from next door.

"Bulma, I care about you! So sue me! But he left you, in your current state, so why you're just letting him waltz BACK in here like nothing happened is beyond me!" Yamucha yelled.

"He just appeared! And my MOTHER invited him in! I had NOTHING to do with it!"

"So are you going to TELL him? If it were up to me, I'd throw the bastard OUT… I'm sure he's not gonna give two shits about the kid when it's born!"

"It's a Saiyan… and excuse me, he has a right to know," Bulma yelled.

"It should have been mine, Bulma. Forget him. I can take care of you both… why don't you and I get married and I can raise it as my own… he doesn't have to know…" Yamucha implored. Vegeta's eyes widened, and he felt his anger boiling.

"That son of a bitch… he wouldn't DARE," Vegeta snarled.

"Yamucha, I can't. It's not right. He needs to know he's going to be a father. I won't let you take advantage of me like this… before you know it we'll just be arguing again like we always do!" Bulma sighed.

"I care about you… I could be a great dad! He wouldn’t want for anything…" said Yamucha.

"You mean you'd teach him to be a womanizing jerk like you? Not MY son!" she snapped. "Id rather he grow up like his father instead of being a lazy idiot…"

"You don't mean that Bulma… you're just angry at me… but you're the only one I ever wanted to settle down with… and when you were moping and bitching around what was I supposed to do, sit on my hand and spin?" Yamucha gasped. "I'm a man, I have NEEDS!"

"I'm a woman and I have needs too, you self centered JERK!"

"Hey, both of us had our fun. I had Shasta, and you had Vegeta! It's not MY fault Shasta ran off with Master Roshi, then moved on to that rock star!" Yamucha snapped.

"And that's why you've been ogling Marron right after she dumped Krillen? Damn it Yamucha! You can't expect me to believe that you'd change! You just want me because you feel sorry for me! Well I won't have you taking me out of pity!" Bulma yelled.

"I want to marry you! Please… let me help you…"

"Get out of here! I don't want your stupid ring if the only reason you're marrying me is cause I'm pregnant! How LOW…"

"Bulma… please…"

"Just stay away from me you loser!" she snapped. "Get OUT of here before I have you THROWN out!"

"He doesn't love you like I do. He'll just run away like he did before. And I'll be there… you'll see that I'm right!" Yamucha shouted. The door slammed, and Vegeta heard heavy footsteps leading out. Sighing he debated if he should go in and see if the woman was truly rid of the loser or not. On her own she had rejected him, showing true Saiyan pride.

"My son," Vegeta mumbled, shaking his head in disbelief. It hit him in the gut like a slow ache. What did he know about raising a brat? Granted the woman was rich and she could do the rearing, but what did she expect of him now?

***

"Hello, are you alive in there?" Bulma called. "I l3eft you some clothes…"

"I can hear you! There's not need to SHOUT!" Vegeta snorted.

Through the frosted glass he saw her swirled form moving. All the blood rushed south, his loins tingling with her elusive scent. Angrily she stormed up and rapped on the glass. "Excuse ME for fucking CARING!"

"I need a damn bar of soap! There's nothing here!" Vegeta snorted, shoving the door open. Steam misted into the room, veiling her figure.

"Get it yourself you asshole!" Bulma gritted, hurling the bar at him. He grasped her wrist, and yanked her bodily into the shower next to him.

"Shut up woman, and come here," Vegeta snorted, slamming the shower door behind her.

"Let me go this minute!" Bulma said firmly, as Vegeta pinned her against the tile wall. He pressed his nose to her neck, inhaling deeply.

"Do you really want me to?" he growled hungrily as he caught hold of her other wrist. Bulma raised her hand to slap him, but found that hand pinned as well beside her face.

"I HATE you, you left me you fucking bastard!" she spat at him, squirming. "God I hate you… you are such an ASSHOLE, leaving me alone without saying anything!"

"Is that any way to talk to the father of your child?" Vegeta purred.

"What do you know about that?" Bulma gasped. Vegeta slid his knee between her legs, then transferred both wrists to one hand. With the right hand he slid his fingers down to the gentle swelling of her abdomen, rubbing it lightly.

"You're pregnant. He's strong, very strong," Vegeta said quietly, backing away. Bulma's sweater was soaked, her blue hair plastered in ringlets as she bit her lip and glared at him.

"As if you give a shit…" she sniffled. "Why did you leave me?"

"Because I was distracted, that's why," Vegeta said quietly. "I couldn't get any decent training in, because I was besotted with you. Damn it, woman you're like a disease… and I can't get you out of my head…"

"Then why did you come BACK?" she snorted.

"Because I wanted to," Vegeta answered, glaring at her. "And because you're carrying my brat and heir. I didn't count on this bonus, but it seems that I came back in time…"

"Well, it's yours," she said, raising her chin to stare down her nose. "So are you going to leave again?"

"No," Vegeta said. "That's the last heir to Vegetasei. And you're the mother of the Prince's son, and my mate. As such, you're extremely valuable. I cannot let those tin cans rob me of my property…"

"I'm NOT a thing!" she shouted. "I'm a human being! Don't treat me like some…"

"Shh, you talk too much…"

"Let me GO, damn you!" she shrilled in his ear. Bringing up her knee she slammed towards his groin, except he twisted his hip out of the way. Still he released her hands, backing away as she caught hold of his neck. He landed with a gasp, the wind knocked out of him. Small fists beat on his chest angrily with surpassing strength.

"I hate you, I HATE you!" Bulma screamed at him. "Mother fucking arrogant son of a monkey! How DARE you just go and leave me and think you can come back in here like nothing happened!"

Vegeta glanced up at her in mild amusement, letting her beat her fists against his chest as he lay there. Tears spilled down her cheeks, dripping onto his face. He grasped her hips, holding her down on top of him while she thrashed and kicked. It did not hurt him even when her fingernails scratched at his face, and he dodged her blows. Though she did get a sucker punch right onto his jaw, with a loud cracking noise. Sobbing, she held her hand, straddling him in the shower.

"You're surprisingly strong, for such a weak thing," he murmured, grasping her hurt hand and kissing it lightly. "But you shouldn't fight battles you can't win…"

"Get your dirty monkey hands off me, you Neanderthal!" she spat in his face. He licked his lips, reaching up to pull her onto his lap, sitting Indian style on the floor. Angrily Bulma beat his shoulder, then pressed her face to it sobbing bitterly.

"Hush now, Bulma, that's no way for the mate of the Prince of all Saiyans to act…" he chided her, harsh voice grating in her ear as she dug her nails into his bare back. "I heard you arguing with the weakling through the walls… your voice is loud enough that it was plain that you retained your pride…"

"I so hate you, Vegeta… damn you… damn you for knocking me up! Damn you for making me love you," she sniffed.

"What was that?" he asked.

"I love you, and I hate your guts for it," she sobbed.

"I should hate myself for choosing such a loud, noisy blue haired bitch, but I'm hardly complaining now. Especially when she's carrying my son," Vegeta reminded her. "I cant' have you doing anything STUPID now, can I? Like marrying that loser…"

"I don't want to get married," she snorted.

"Neither do I," Vegeta answered. "It's a foolish human custom. Overrated at best. And I can't let those tin cans see a weakness…"

"I don't want anything from you, except to do your part," she said, squirming to get off his lap. "Like helping me take care of him, since you don't have a job…"

"He's my son," Vegeta said quietly. "I will train him to be a great warrior, and show him what he needs to know about his heritage. You cannot deny me that. And I shall protect you and the boy while you carry him. What earth husband would do that?"

"How do I know you won't leave me again?"

"I left so I could train without these damn distractions. I hadn't anticipated you'd have my child so soon, Woman. But as this is the case, I'm honor bound to make sure you're provided for, and protected. And I can't do that with your stupid distracting nuisances."

"So I'm a NUISANCE! Fuck you, Vegeta!" she snarled.

"I'd very much like to take you up on that. I've had four months without mating, and I'm quite hungry for it…" he purred, tugging at her clothes.

"Ohhh you're impossible!" she screamed.

"Not so loud!" he snarled, tearing the fabric of her sopping wet clothes.

"You male chauvinist SHIT head! What was I thinking, letting you get me laid?" she sniffled.

"I ask myself that, how I ended up with such an annoying wench like yourself, but you cannot deny we're both spoiled brats," Vegeta said. "Besides what other male would put up with you?"

"Bastard!"

"Bitch," he mumbled, angling his face to seal her lips with his own. His hot mouth and tongue thrusting over hers muffled Bulma's scream. Although she beat on his chest, she was swept away with the flood of desire resulting from his hand sliding down to rub over her mound and clit. He tore away the shorts and underwear, sliding his fingers into the pooling dew in her vagina.

Moaning she stopped struggling against the inevitable. IT seemed as if blue sparks moved up and down Bulma's form as she felt Vegeta's hand clutching her down on his lap. He wrapped one marble white leg around his hip, then stood up, cupping her bottom with both hands while still kissing her. Despite her anger, she felt the hardiness of his cock against her hip, urgently prodding. A wave of blue fire collected in her clit, then radiated over her entire skin leaving Goosebumps in its wake.

Angrily she bit into his lips, raking her nails up and down his already scarred back. Vegeta chuffed against her lips, feeling the embrace of her thighs positioning her moist vagina to embrace his ready cock. Hips rocked back and forth, teasingly not letting him penetrate, simply running her grove over him.