Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Affliction of Preparation ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Dragon Ball Z

Affliction of Preparation

T - Teen Sensuality, Language, and Violence

By: Vinny Boord

Prologue

When the mysterious youth had appeared, the Z-Warriors stood in shock. All the mysteries that had been awaiting them shook the ground in literal. The youth named Trunks, revealed to Goku everything he had experienced in his past, the rage of the murderous androids, the attacks on local cities. His alternative reality was breathtaking.

"Everything as we know it will be lost to those androids, your friends, and your family, all gone!! Damn, their just too strong!" Trunks fired in a verbal rage. Goku pouted down to the strange and sudden news, "So, in three years, those androids will appear and start wiping out cities and groups of people, man this is terrible"

Hours later as Goku rejoined his friends, the sophisticated looking time machine was arose in the air, Trunks waved at Bulma personally, and silently wished everyone luck on training for the androids. -Father, I know you are always arrogant and proud, blinded by your own pride, but I know deep down, your heart beats like mine does-. Trunks left the group on the dirty cannon grounds, and vanished in thin air.

The echoes of bad news, roared between Goku and his friends. Goku stood in silence, Piccolo offered to retell the story regarding Trunks' personal aspects, and explained the newly profounded threat. "AHHH, that’s crazy, you're saying that in three years, we are all gonna be wiped out!!!" Bulma yelled in horror, "that is correct" Piccolo said. Vegeta smirked, -Yes, while all of these termites are struggling to take in the news, I won’t be, I'll be training, those metal freaks will be mine, and so will Kakarot- he thought. Krillin advised himself to stay strong and participate, just the words of progressing world failure was enough to make him believe it. "Hey guys, I know you'll think I’m crazy, but does anyone have the slightest positivity on beating these androids?" silence flowed through the group.

Goku looked up, trying to regain his confidence, and then he looked back down. "Yes, we will somehow manage to survive, but we all need to work together!" Goku chanted raising his hand in the air. Bulma; still pissed about everyone ignoring her concerns, "Look, the great general rallying his troops, hardly you look more like a cheerleading squad captain!" Goku gasped. Bulma turned again, "Hmmph, boys will always be boys."

The Z-Warriors, one by one leaving the grounds, had all the same goal in mind, training to their limits to become strong enough to defeat the newly discovered enemies. The evoking thoughts of the androids arriving only to do treacherous damage to cities, and major parts of the world flooded the warrior’s minds. But all determination shall not be underestimated, hopefully in three years; our warriors got this in the bag.