Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Baby Blues ❯ Chapter 10

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
(On Injun)
Vegeta pulled out of Bulma's embrace and headed for the bathroom. He would have to wake her so that they could be on their way soon, but until after his bath he was gonna let her get some more sleep. While he was in the shower a shadow crept closer to Bulma's bed, a small cloth and container in it's hand. It crept closer to the sleeping Onna, not making one sound. The shadow jumped on top of her, staddling her, and shoved the cloth onto her face covering her nose and mouth. Bulma's eyes flew open, horror and fear flashed as she tried to fight off her attacker. She was too late as the cloraform took effect, making her eyes roll back and her body still. It picked her up and ran out the door just seconds before the bathroom door opened and Vegeta stepped out.
"Onna," he said as he approached the bed. He stopped short of it as a another smell assulted his nose. He sped over to the bed, eyes glazed over in rage when he saw the empty spot where Bulma had been. He grabbed his spandex and after pulling it on ran out into the hall trying to sense her. He followed her 'ki' even though it was faint and felt like it was far away.

(In His Ship)
Yamcha quickly set the coorderates for Earth, Bulma hung over his shoulder. He had managed to escape and grab Bulma without much incident, but he knew that once Vegeta realized that she was gone that he would have hell to pay.
"Ohhh," Bulma moaned as she came to. "Where am I?" Yamcha threw her off him and frowned at her as the ship began to rumble.
"You're back to your rightful owner!" Yamcha said as he towered over her. Bulma stood up, tears in her eyes mixed with fear and anger, but she did not back down. The whole ship shook, but nither of them moved, blue eyes boring into black ones. Yamcha smacked her with a 'ki' ball inside his hand. "What were you thinking? You want that monkey?! That killer?! I ought to kill you for allowing him near you much less letting him fuck you!" Yamcha raged.
Ooh, hey, yeah
Hush, just stop
There's nothing you can do or say, baby
I've had enough
I'm not your property
Bulma frowned, her tears fell from her eyes.
"Fuck you," she muttered. "Vegeta is not some monkey, he is a man that knows what love is!" Yamcha slapped her again. He face snapped to the side, blood slipped from her bottom lip.
As from today, baby
You might think that
I won't make it on my own
But now I'm
Stronger than yesterday
"You fucking whore!" Yamcha growled. "You really let him sleep with you!" Yamcha grabbed her robe, ripping it from her body. Bulma stood before him, naked, her body marked with his previous abuse. "You will be mine!" He forced himself on her, forcing her mouth open with his tounge. Bulma pushed him off her.
Now it's nothing but my way
My loneliness ain't killing me no more
I am stronger
Than I ever thought
That I could be, baby
"Iie!" she screamed. "I was never yours and never will be! I am Vegeta's mate and I will kill you!" Bulma lunged at the now shocked Yamcha. He had watched her fight the Injun-jin, but he had never seen such anger and motivation as she had now.
I used to go with the flow
Didn't care really care 'bout me
You might think that
I can't take it, but you're wrong
Cause now I'm
Stronger than yesterday
Bulma's first punch found it's target as it broke his jaw. "I hate you!" Bulma screamed as she pummbled his stomach. Blood flew out of Yamcha's mouth. "You tried to take my one gift! My one thing that was mine!" Yamcha regained his composure as Bulma stood across from him.
"You are mine no matter what you think. I will have you and Vegeta will never want you then." Bulma's blue eyes darkened, flashing green for two seconds.
Now it's nothing but my way
My lonliness ain't killing me no more
I am stronger
Come on, now
Oh, yeah
Bulma lunged at Yamcha, her only thoughts on Vegeta and a lavender haired kid, his eyes, though lavender, reminded her of Vegeta. She kicked Yamcha in his balls and as he held them close she stood over him. "No woman should have to bear your spawn," her voice sounding cold and as unfeeling as Vegeta and Yamcha thought he saw Vegeta for a second as Bulma continued to talk, "You shall never do this to a woman again." Bulma's right hand glowed with blue light, a light so warm it scared Yamcha with it's chill. "Good-Bye, may you rot in Hell." Bulma blasted him in his heart. "That is for me, my mate, and my children."

(In his ship following Yamcha's)
Vegeta paced as he thought of all the things Yamcha could be doing to Bulma. He stopped as his intercom beeped with a message. He walked over to it, angry for letting his mate out of his sight, for not killing Yamcha when he had the chance.
"Veggie," a female voice said. "I'm okay." Vegeta looked up in relief at his mate.
"Bulma," he gasped. "Where is that desert bandit?" Bulma smirked, almost appearing evil.
"He is dead," she said. "I will meet you back at Earth, my love. I have a surprise for you when we get home." Bulma blew him a kiss before the moniter went dead. Vegeta sighed in relief. She was okay and they would reunit at Earth in one month. Things would be okay. He would have a secret for her as well.