Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Baby Chronicles: Goku and Vegeta ❯ Kitchen Mayhem ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: Yeah yeah yeah I don't own dbz...YOU DON'T HAVE TO RUB IT IN!

Author's Note: Hrm sorry this chapter took so long ^-^ kinda got writers block. I was writing this chapter of and on for the last two weeks so if it's confusing I'm really sorry but I did the best I could u.u; Well enjoy and tell me what you think okay?

Chapter Three: Kitchen Mayhem

Krillin walked over to the door and saw that Vegeta and Goku had stopped at the stairs. Thinking for a moment, he decided to see exactly what they were up too...while they ate they were bound to talk about their plans for taking over the world. Besides, Krillin needed evidence to prove he wasn't going crazy! Having his mind made up, Krillin chose to follow the babies and watch whatever they were doing.

Vegeta looking down "The biggest mouwtin in da whole wide unnyverse" and shuttered. He then stole a glance at Goku who also looked taken back at how high they were.

"Veggie..." Goku began. "How's are we gonna get down der?"

The older baby turned to his younger companion and thought. "How bouts I just push you down der and den I can jumps down and use you to fall on!"

"...But Veggie, That would hurts!!" whined Goku.

Vegeta sighed, "I was a joke Kakowot...sheesh.." He then turned to look down the stairs again and continued to think.

Goku sniffled and looked down too, then a grin formed on his face. "Hey Veggie! I knows what we can do!"

"Yous do?" Vegeta asked in the astonishment that Goku had an idea.

"Uh huh! Alls we gotta do is swide down!" Goku blurted out triumphantly.

Slide down, why hadn't he thought of that! Vegeta growled a bit and then nodded to verify his consent. Goku squealed with vivacity and began to climb onto the railing. Vegeta followed reluctantly but didn't show it to well through his eagerness for the upcoming meal.

Krillin sat back in his hiding place behind the door and thought to himself. These two had said they planned to take over the world. Although after that showing of unawareness that stairs can be climbed on, the possibility of them actually succeeding is slim to none. Krillin's mind went blank for a moment as he realized that he was thinking like Bulma! Shaking his head, he looked back over to Goku and Vegeta who had reached the bottom.

Goku stood at the bottom step and then looked around. "So's Veggie, um where do ya fink they keeps duh food?"

Vegeta walked up next to Goku and turned his head to him, raising an eyebrow. "We's are saiya-jins you baka! We's can smell food a fousand miles away!"

"Oooh...we's can?" Goku asked as he sniffed the air. His eyes then lit up, "Hey Veggie! I cans smell it! Comes on!" Goku said as he grabbed hold of the young prince's arm and dragged him into the next room. "Lookies there!" His finger pointed to a bowl of popcorn on the coffee table in front of Trunks and Gohan.

Vegeta stared hungrily at the bowl but then noticed the big people who were constantly sticking their hands in the bowl and pulling out the luscious white puffs of goodness. Both babies were again feeling the bubbling ache of their empty stomachs and groaned.

Ha! This is it! Krillin thought as he says two starving babies in the doorway of the "television room" staring voraciously at the popcorn bowl in front of Trunks and Gohan. Soon they will realized what he did! Soon they will hear what he heard! Soon they will know Krillin is not crazy!

The baby saiya-jins exchanged glances and decided to take the risk of getting caught by the big peoples in an attempt to get the food. "Okays Kakowot, I'll go first and den yous follow me, and we's are gonna cwawl okay?" instructed Vegeta in a hushed whisper. Goku nodded and got down on his knees. Vegeta followed suit and they both made their way across the rug to the coffee table; next to which, sat two very oblivious teens.

As Vegeta was crawling he became distracted by the moving pictures on the television, but knowing his mission was for survival, he chose to ignore them. Goku, on the other hand, couldn't resist the flashing colors on the box and paused his pursuit. Vegeta reached the coffee table and grinned with tenacity, but then looked behind him to find Goku starring in amazement at the television. Vegeta mentally cursed Goku for being a baka and crawled back over to his peer. "Kakowot," Vegeta whispered quickly, "what's are you's doing? We's gots to gets duh food wemember?"

Goku blinked and shook his head quickly as he was brought back to reality and stared at Vegeta. "Thats duh scawiest thing I ever sawed," remarked Goku is a spooked voice as he pointed to the television. Vegeta's eyebrows narrowed, but he looked over at the screen anyway and his mouth dropped open.

"What in duh worlds is dat!" Vegeta exclaimed in sheer horror. Goku and Vegeta both jumped to their feet and ran out of the room screaming.

Trunks blinked and removed his gaze from the television to look at Gohan. "Hey Gohan? Did you hear something?"

Gohan shook his head quickly, keeping his eyes glued to the screen. Trunks shrugged and grabbed for another handful of popcorn.

"Kakowot! We's are never wooking at those picture moving thingies agains!" Vegeta said as he sat at the bottom of the staircase, next to Goku.

"Yeah's dat was tewifying." agreed Goku.

"Why didn't they see you!?" complained Krillin from behind them. Vegeta and Goku slowly turned to see the big baby red in the face and glaring at them.

"Hows you fink we mades him mad dis time, Veggie?" Goku asked as he leaned toward his friend.

Vegeta shrugged. "Hows should I know what makes dis fweak mad?"

Krillin shot a deadly glare at Vegeta, "Oh that's it! I'm going to get you two and prove to Trunks and Gohan that you guys can talk!" He then leaped at them but the babies got out of the way just in time.

"Comes on Kakowot!" Vegeta called as he began running into the next room.

"Wight!" Called back Goku as he ran after him.

"Oh no! You guys aren't getting away!" Krillin claimed as he got back onto his feet and took pursuit.

As they were running, Goku was again reminded of his hunger and fell in pain. "Veggie.." he moaned.

Vegeta backtracked and came to Goku's aid. "Come ons Kakowot, he's gonna catch us!!" urged Vegeta as he tugged on Goku's arm.

"Too hungwy...save yous self Veggie..." Goku said in a groaning tone.

Thinking quickly, Vegeta examined the room they were in and spotted a bottle of air freshener next to the window. He made a quick grab for it and then dashed to his friend's side just as Krillin reached him. Vegeta raised his arm and aimed the bottle at Krillin, "Eat Lysol fweak!"

Krillin let out a scream of pain as Vegeta squirted him in the eye. He fell to the ground with a thump and in this time Vegeta managed to drag Goku out of the room as Gohan and Trunks came running in.

"What's going on Krillin?" asked Trunks with concerned as he kneeled over his pained friend.

"Erg those two, Goku and Vegeta, they squirted me in the eye with Limasol!" complained Krillin, still clutching his infected eye tightly.

Gohan looked at Krillin with skepticism. "Krillin, Daddy and Vegeta are in the playpen...there is no way they could have squirted you with Limasol from the other room..." he explained logically.

Krillin looked at Gohan with his good eye and growled, "They are NOT in the playpen! They got out!"

Trunks looked over at the playpen and seeing the two saiya-jin babies sitting peacefully beside one another, returned his attention to his distraught friend. "You know Krillin, I've heard that if your under a lot of stress or perhaps upset over something you may tend to see and hear things that aren't really there."

The room hushed as Krillin listened to what Trunks was saying, until Krillin spoke up. "You two both think I'm crazy...DON'T YOU!?" accused Krillin.

"No, no, no that's not what Trunks meant!" defended Gohan. "He was just trying to explain that your fight with 18 might have caused you to hallucinate."

Eyes glazed with confusion met Gohan's. "What are you talking about? What fight with 18? Her and I haven't had a fight for two weeks now..." Krillin said carefully as he was trying to recall their last quarrel.

Gohan and Trunks exchanged glanced of concern and then each grabbed one of Krillin's arms. Krillin looked up at them as they began dragging him across the floor. "What are you guys doing?" he asked suspiciously.

"We're going to put you some place where you can't hurt yourself until our Moms get back and have a look at you." Gohan told him.

The teens the opened up one of the Briefs' larger closets and tossed Krillin inside and then locked the door.

Krillin ran up to the closet door and began banging on it in fury. "You guys can't do this to me! IM NOT INSANE! THOSE ARE TEDDY BEARS IN THE PLAYPEN! NOT GOKU AND VEGETA! THEY'RE FREE I TELL YOU!"

Trunks and Gohan ignored Krillin's insane remarks and returned to their television program.

"Looks Kakowot! Cookies!" exclaimed Vegeta.

When Vegeta had dragged Goku out of the room, he ended up dragging him into the kitchen and while they were listening to the ranting of the big baby, Vegeta was searching for food to quench their starving stomachs.

"MmmmMmm, Gimme somes Veggie!" insisted Goku from his leaning position beside a counter.

Vegeta aversely gave up half of the bag he had discovered and both babies ate up...or at least tried to. A minute later, Goku was still gnawing on his first cookie with a great look of distress and annoyance plastered on his face. Looking over at Vegeta, Goku saw that he too was having difficulty with the cookie.

"Darn fing." complained Vegeta as he began banging the cookie against the tile kitchen floor. Crumbs spread out everywhere but Vegeta couldn't have cared less about a mess. He grabbed one of the larger crumbs and stuck it in his mouth but spit it out when his gum tried to chew it. "Ow.." moaned Vegeta.

Goku blinked as he managed to down part of the cookie he had and then rushed over to Vegeta. "Veggie! To eats dis hard stuff you just dont chews...cuz if you sucks on it den it gets all soft and mushy." Goku explained carefully, rerunning the words in his head to see if they made sense.

Vegeta stared at his friend, the took another piece of the cookie, stuck it in his mouth, sucked, and swallowed. "Wows Kakowot! Yours wight!"

"Mmhmm." acknowledged Goku as he began on a new cookie. Once they finished the cookies they were both content enough and full of enough energy to both search for more.

They began to search threw the cabinets and drawers as they came upon them and discovered many things but none that were edible on their own.

"Hmm" hummed Vegeta thoughtfully. He looked over at Goku, "What's you got Kakawot?"

Goku held up a bag of flour, cornstarch, sugar and a few other things. "Nothing yummy..." he explained with a frown.

"Well then wes can makes it yummy!" Vegeta told him.

Goku looked up with his ever famous face of confusion and Vegeta sighed. "You's sees Kakowot, I wemember that duh woman person always puts dese stuffs togedder to make good foods. So's all wes gots to do is put all dis stuff togedder and stick it in duh big hot box and boom! We's will have a wot of yummy food!"

Goku blinked, "Weally?"

"Yuh huh."

"Wow, den hurry up and wits make it Veggie!" rushed Goku as he brought his stuff over to Vegeta.

Taking a bowl he had found in one of the cabinets, Vegeta started opening up the bag of sugar while Goku tucked on the top of the bag of flour. They started mixing all the stuff into the bowl and afterwards, stood over it with disappointment.

"Veggie, yous sure dis is gonna be yummys?" asked Goku doubtfully.

Vegeta nodded although he was beginning to doubt his theory too.

Goku's eyes left the bowl of mush and caught site of a cabinet that they hadn't looked through. Filled with curiosity, Goku walked over to the unattended to cabinet and opened it. Inside were more bags of cookies, candies, chips, and pretzels. Goku gasped with joy and called Vegeta over. Not a moment later, Vegeta too was taking in the delicious sight and together, he and Goku brought the goodies over to their bowl.

"These things should make our foods more yummy," commented Vegeta as he poured the bag of chips into the bowl. Goku agreed silently as he opened up a bag of candy and dumped them into the bowl, wrappers and all.

Clapping their hands together, they agreed that the bowl looked much better, content wise, and pulled it over to oven. Goku, being the taller of the two, jumped for the oven handle and pulled down the door.

"Good job Kakowot," commented Vegeta as he grabbed one end of the bowl. Goku grinned, then took hold of the other end of the bowl. Together they used all the strength their little body's could muster up to lift the bowl into the oven. They rubbed their foreheads in relief after they placed the heavy desert on the rack. Goku then closed the door of the oven.

"So's Veggie, how lowg is dis gonna takes?" asked Goku as he stared into the window that showed their creation.

Vegeta thought. He never really understood how the lady made mush into yummy things...all he knew was it went into the box icky and came out all nice and fragrant. The saiya-jin prince sweat dropped but then remembered something. "Kakowot! Helps me get to duh top of duh box. It dun works unwess we's turn those round fings."

Goku walked over and let Vegeta climb onto his shoulders; Goku then hoisted Vegeta onto the top of the box. When he was secure at the top, Vegeta reached down and pulled Goku up with him.

"Those are a wot ub round fings.." observed Goku.

Vegeta perceived that as well and was already debating in his mind which one was suppose to make the food turn yummy.

"So's whats we gonna turn, Veggie?"

Eyes locking on the middle dial, Vegeta decided to try that one. "Wit's twy duh on in duh middle.." He cautiously approached the row of dials and clasped his hand on top of the middle one and turned it. The second he did so, Goku let out a yelp. Vegeta turned to see barely escaping a large flame that had emerged beneath him. Assuming that this was because of the dial, he turned that one off and tried a new one. This time Vegeta was the one to cry out in pain as a flame went came right up from under him and singed his Barney the Dinosaur diaper.

Krillin grumbled in the closet, feeling sheer and utter annoyance for his friends. How could they have done this to him? Actually assuming that he was insane or something, losing his mind. But then Krillin didn't know if that was true or not. Maybe he was losing his mind. Maybe after all the battles and constantly being the weakest of him and Goku; he'd finally snapped. Krillin slapped himself for having such thoughts. He knew what he'd seen and heard. Goku and Vegeta could talk and although Krillin was the only one who could hear them...that didn't mean that it wasn't happening. If only he could get out of the closet, then he could try to prove that Vegeta and Goku could talk. There had to be some way to prove it. But unfortunately he was stuck...or maybe not.

Standing up and looking at the door, a devilish grin appeared on Krillin's face. "Why didn't I do this in the first place?" he asked himself. Raising an arm, Krillin fired a kia blast at the door making it disappear before him.

The monk walked out confidently and looked around. He then heard commotion coming from the kitchen and went to check it out.

As Krillin entered the kitchen he broke into a sprint as he saw Goku and Vegeta jumping over flames trying to keep from getting burned. Krillin quickly grabbed them and began rolling them on the ground so the fire that had caught onto their clothes would go out.

When that was done, the bald man realized Goku was laughing at him.

"Hehe, big baby no bawld no more," giggled Goku pointing at Krillin's head.

Vegeta too started laughing at the site and it was then that Krillin realized that his head was on fire. He hopped up and ran to the sink and turned on the faucet full blast. Goku and Vegeta looked at one another and shrugged at they watched the big baby with amusement.

Krillin glanced over at them as he dried his head. Then he noticed that not only he, but the entire kitchen itself had caught on fire. Thinking quickly, Krillin snatched up Goku and Vegeta and put them outside. He then ran back in and looked for a fire extinguisher.

"Krillin what did you do!?" exclaimed Trunks as he and Gohan entered the kitchen to find their older friend stomping on flames.

"It wasn't me! Goku and Vegeta did it!" he defended.

Trunks ran to get the fire extinguisher and Gohan starred at Krillin. "Dad and Vegeta did this? Krillin they're babies; I mean, sure, if they were adults this would make sense but heck they just learned to walk an hour ago!"

Trunks returned and put out the fire; he then turned and glared at Krillin. "Get out." he ordered plainly.

"But.." began Krillin.

"No, I don't know what's wrong with you today Krillin but you're acting really weird and frankly I can't have you burning down my house. So go!"

Before Krillin had a chance to explain himself anymore, Trunks shoved him out the door. He stared at the closed door in front of him trying to process what had just happened as a thought popped into his head. He had put Goku and Vegeta outside! Running to the back of the house Krillin's eyes went wide. The back was empty, not a baby in sight.

Author's Note: Wonder where those two got off two...O.O just imagine, two saiya-jin baby's wandering the city! -=grins evilly=- this could be fun...-=smiles normally=- anywayz...REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW!