Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Blue Secrets ❯ Is anyone there? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Blue Secrets

Chapter 1

Is anyone there?

"Hello" Pan said as she answered the phone.

"Wuz-up" the strange, but sexy voice.

"Who is this, Marren? Bra?" Pan was terrified.

"No, it's me, Bulma, I jut invented this neat voice changer. Bra wanted to talk to you but first I wanted to see f this would work. Hahahahah! Well here's the fascinating Bra" Bulma laughed, and Pan sighed in relief and quietly chuckled to her self. Bulma was the best inventor.

"Yo, what's going on? Listen I was on the net and you know how Goku has a funny site, well I went to it and there was a picture of Goku and Vegita."

"Uh-huh, go on"

"Well, they were outside and Vegita said don't go there girlfriend, talk to the hand `cause the head ain't listening. Goku said that's the last time I let him watch Britney Spears' videos. Isn't that funny?"

"Uh-huh" Pan wasn't really listening to the joke.

"You sound disturbed. Are you ok?" Bra asked worriedly

"Well, I was watching my parents fight or shall I say train/fight, but I wondered if I could do these things too, you Know?

"Well I don't have many powers, but that's because I'm not whole you know…." Bra couldn't think of the word.

"You know I'm going to go, ok, bye." Pan said.

~Later On In Pan's Room~

"Averil Lagine Rules" Pan exclaimed.

Pan was listening to good music. Then it turned to the depressing but good song Anything but ordinary.

Pan sang along:

Sometimes I get so weird

I even freak my self out

I laugh my self to sleep it's my lullaby

Sometimes I drive so fast just to feel the danger

I want to scream it makes me feel alive

Is it enough to love

Is it enough to Breathe

Somebody ripped my heart out and left me here to bleed

BOOOOM, BOOOM

"What the hell" The loud noises made the power go out.

"Arrgg, dad must be jumping for joy, again.

Hi it's me Princess Ashley, Please review and I'll update.

Sianara!!

P.S. Avril Lagine Rules!