Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Breaking Down Depression ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

BREAKING DOWN DEPRESSION

Chapter 3 Please Come Back

She needed her dad back everything was falling apart. Trunks was crying when came to days like this, it was nerve racking. “Daddy why wont you come back?” questioned Bulla he didn’t answer, just tears ran down her father’s cheeks. She knew he didn’t want to go back, she can see it, tears showed everything, he was in pain. She looked at his arms they were bleeding “dad your bleeding” cried Bulla.

Goku wasted no time he grabbed Vegeta’s arms, he gasped, there were cuts everywhere. “Is this the way you handle yourself” now it was Goku’s turn to cry. “Vegeta I need to know” cried Goku, Vegeta nodded “it’s the only way I could handle” whispered Vegeta.

Bulla heard it all. Her dad was hurting himself. “Why?” was she could say, Goku turned to Vegeta. He was crying, he couldn’t believe this, his daughter asked a simple question that hurt him. Tears ran down her cheeks. What’s wrong with her dad.

He hated it all. Bulla was crying, which made him cry to. Now the use-to-be-happy-go-lucky was crying. He looked at his arms, the wounds wouldn’t help, it would just make it worse. “I don’t know” said Goku “but you need to come with me before Trunks finds out your doing this” said Goku. ”Chichi. I need you to take Bulla back home and she will tell Trunks that he’s okay” said Goku, Chichi nodded.

He looked at him, first he was crying now being like ’quick he needs help’. He let Goku take care of the wounds, it was too much. “Vegeta. I need you to look at me” said Goku, he didn’t want to look at him guilt was taking over him already. He just wanted to die.

Vegeta didn’t respond to any of his words. “ Please Vegeta, just to see you”, Vegeta looked at him ’that’s better’. Cleaning Vegeta’s arms he kept looking at him, his eyes were just like thick black with pain. He needed help badly he hated seeing Vegeta like this, his face was completely pale like ghost, dark rings surrounded his eyes. His hand moved to feel his face it was cold as ice. Moving his face closer Vegeta didn’t pulled back or anything. “Just to take the pain away. Vegeta” with that he pulled in for a full lock kiss.

Vegeta pulled back. Why did he kiss him? Is it to make it all better?. “No, Kakarot I can’t do this” said Vegeta, Goku was shocked. He kissed Vegeta while helping him. Vegeta got up from the chair “Vegeta where you going” said Goku, “NONE of your business Kakarot!” said Vegeta and was gone. Goku panicked Vegeta was hiding again, he needed to find him quick.

Trunks cried, he felt depressed since his father tried to kill himself in the room. ‘I need to find dad. I’ll take Bulla with me as well’ thought Trunks and called out his sister.

Back in the same cave where Piccolo had found him in, he sat down on the cold floor. “Time for a release” he said to himself finding something sharp, he sensed Trunks coming with his sister.

Trunks knew what his father was going to do. “Father don’t. We need you” said Trunks, his sister ran to him crying again. “This is all mums fault. She wont tell you” said Trunks “tell me what” said Vegeta, Trunks didn’t like talking things like this but here it goes. “Mum has been trying to call Yamcha. She keeps having him around” said Trunks “yeah and they have been doing naughty things to” said Bulla.

Bulma was cheating on him. He should have known “and now mummy is trying to move that ugly in” he said “yup, she sure is” Trunks mumbled. That was it he picked up Bulla. “It’s time I pay a visit” with anger burning in, it was going to be a world war three.