Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Bulma and Vegeta: Drabbles/One-shots ❯ Fruit Salad - Salad ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Salad
 
Vegeta put on a shirt his better half had bought him and stood in front of a mirror with a frown on his face.
What's with her and green?
She said her favorite color was blue. He liked blue; in fact he liked blue a lot. So why were the last three of five shirts green?
He had noticed her thing for green for quite some time now. She even seduced him more when he was wearing something green! Not that he minded being seduced but he just wanted to be seduced if the green clothing was not the reason. He had his suspicions and he would ask her as soon as they were alone. For now he just had to eat.
Vegeta left the bedroom and headed for the kitchen following the smell of cinnamon toasts.
“Good morning.”
“Good morning.”
Vegeta sat in a chair and looked at Bulma.
“Where's Trunks?”
“He went to Goku's. He wanted to train with Goten some fusion techniques.”
He had the opportunity to ask her.
“Bulma, do you like green?”
“Not particularly. Why?”
Bulma peeked over her shoulder at Vegeta before turning off the stove and grabbing the plate with a mountain of cinnamon toasts and setting it on the table.
“You've been buying me green shirts. A lot.”
“It looks good on you. You're tanned so…”
“There's no other reason?”
“What's wrong, Vegeta?”
He couldn't bring himself to say it. Now that he was talking to her about it it sounded dumb.
“You even seduce me more when I'm wearing green.”
“I do? I think I always seduce you, Vegeta.”
“Yeah but… I first noticed in Namek.”
“Tell me.”
“It's nothing. Forget it.”
“Come on.”
“It's stupid.”
“Vegeta. Tell. Me. Now!”
“Forget it!”
“Monkey Boy, you better tell me right now or I'll make you pay!”
“As if, woman!”
Bulma forced herself to calm down. She sat on the chair next to him and breathed in.
“Please tell me.”
She already knew the trick to make him talk when it was hard for Vegeta to talk about whatever was on his mind. Look him in the eyes with a serious face. It worked most of the times. She hoped this was one of them. Why was he so bothered about green clothing?
Vegeta opened his mouth a couple of times, groaned and a red tint appeared on his cheeks.
“Do you have a Zarbon fetish?”