Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Chibi Bedtime, Chibi Insanity ❯ The nightmare begins ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
~*~Sorry I haven’t put any stories up in a while but my account was frozen and I couldn’t get on for a few days, this is a cute story about how Vegeta and Goku’s mothers have to go out, what happens when its there fathers who now have to deal with the two little hell raisers!~*~
I do not own DBZ
Japanese key at the bottom of the page since there are A LOT of Japanese words in this fiction.
Rated for Vegeta’s, King Vegeta’s and Bardock’s dirty mouths!
It’s been a while since I made a DBZ fiction so be nice. In this story Vegeta and Goku a.k.a Kakarrot act a little more like friends but still fight with each other, but Goku might be a little Out Of Charicter since I’m trying to wirte him a little like how a Saiyan-Jin would act. By the way this story is just the first of the many Chibi Vegeta and Chibi Goku stories to come where they drive every one up the wall (Meaning there fathers, Nappa and Raditz), I’m making my own series of V and G Chibi stories so keep an eye out for more of them when this one is done.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Chibi Bedtime, Chibi Insanity
Chapter 1
:
The nightmare begins
“Those four are such a hand full!” a young woman said collapsing onto the couch in the palace living room, her spiky shoulder length magony black hair sticking to her sweaty face, her soft light purple eyes closed, the red cape on her armor spread out on the couch on one of the chest plates was the Saiyan-Jin royal family crest, two other women came in, one with shocking blue eyes and pure jet black hip length hair done up in a low ponytail came in and sat next to the Saiyan-Jin no Ouhi.
“Yes those boys can be a lot of trouble Zonly-sama” the other woman sat down next to them, her neck length black blue tinted hair soaked with sweat and her tired red brown eyes drooping, “Luna-san?” called Zonly sitting up, “Hai, Zonly-Sama ka?” Luna asked looking at the queen, “Your sons are quite the little trouble makers” she said smirking like her Shujin, Luna sighed, “Hai, Kakarrot-Chan and Raditz-Chan are very active” Luna said, the short haired woman next to her snorted, “Active ka?, Vegeta no Ouji is the active one, as well as my little Nappa-Chan” she said.
“Yasai-san, your little Nappa-Chan is a Youkai if I ever saw one!” Luna said gaining a glare from the Saiyan-Jin female just as the palace door opened, a man with a beard walked in first, he had the same red cape as Zonly and the same crest on his armor, his black brown hair tinted with red was sticking up in a flame shape, the other man that came in had his pure black hair sticking out in different directions on the sides of his head and he had a green scouter over his left eye, the last one to come in was very tall and bulky with muscle, a bushy tuff of black hair stuck out on his head which was the only form of hair on his head.
(Yasai means Vegetables in Japanese)
(For Nappa’s father picture Nappa in the Bardock Special with out his mustache and a little fatter in the face)
“We’re back” the Saiyan-Jin no Ouja said, “Well, how did the training go ka?” asked Luna looking over at her Shujin, Bardock sighed, “Well; pretty good unless you leave out the part were Karoka broke the battle simulator!” he yelled at the man standing next to him, Karoka rolled his eyes, “Please Bardock! You’ve done it before!” he said turning to his Kanai, “Yasai, lets go home now, I’ll go get Nappa-Chan” he said before four little boys ran into the room.
(Karoka means fried Vegetables in Japanese)
One of them had such long black spiky hair that it dragged along the polished white marble floor, the boy looked to be about twelve years of age, the other looked a great deal like Karoka with the single tuff of black hair on his head and looked about thirteen, the other two that ran in looked like clones of the Saiyan-Jin no Ouja and Bardock, the Bardock clone looked about seven and the Vegeta clone had to be at least eight years old, the younger boys were chasing the older boys who looked like they were being chased by killers.
“Not this again!” Yasai groaned putting her head in her hand, Zonly just sighed, stood up, walked over to the little boys and grabbed them by the collars of there armor and pulled them off the floor and carried them away from the older boys, “OKAA-SAN!” the little Saiyan-Jin no Ouji yelled trying to get out of his mothers grasp, the younger boy wiggled out of his armor and took off after Raditz before Bardock caught him this time by the collar of his blue spandex body suit.
“OTOU-SAN! LET ME GO!” the boy yelled kicking his feet, Bardock snorted and turned to Yasai and Karka, right next to them was Nappa, “You better go home now before a war starts” he said gaining nods from the couple, “I think your right Bardock-Kun, Karoka-Chan, Nappa-Chan lets go” she said and walked to the door before remembering something and turned to Luna, “Don’t for get the parent teacher conference tomorrow night” she said, Luna blinked before remembering, tomorrow night was parent teacher night at the boys schools.
“Oh that’s right!” Luna said glaring down at Raditz, because of Nappa and Raditz’s bad behavior in school they would have to take the boys with them to the conference, Vegeta and Kakarrot however who didn’t do anything wrong other then tepeaing the boys bathroom with toilet paper five months ago did not have to go, which meant they had to find someone to watch the boys who were well known for giving there babysitters a long night of living hell. “Who can we get to watch the boy’s ka?” Luna asked Zonly.
“We’ll do it” the Saiyan no Ouja said gaining looks from everyone, “Yah, me and Vegeta no Ouja can handle Kakarrot-Chan and Vegeta-Sama” Bardock said using different terms for the prince and king so as not to confuse who he was talking about, having two people with the same name was at times a pain in the tail, “Come now Bardock-Kun, Vegeta-Chan and Kakarrot-Chan can be very…rough with there babysitters” Zonly said, Vegeta no Ouja and Bardock had not been there to see what happened to the last sitter they had for the boys, the boys had driven the poor Onna close to insanity and had tied her to the stair way floor with duck tape and a special rope the scientists in the labs had made to hold even a Saiyan in place, Zonly still felt sorry for her.
“Come on, we can handle those two!” The king said looking over at his son who had pulled Kakarrot from Bardock grasp and was sitting with him on the couch, Zonly just sighed, she dropped it and agreed in the end, you could not change the Ouja’s mind after it was made up no matter what. “Ok, but due tell me, after the boys get thought with you tomorrow were do you want to be berried ka?” Zonly said smirking widely as she went up the stairs with Luna close behind to head to there bedrooms.
“Very funny Onna!” the Ouja yelled, Bardock said there goodbyes to Yasai, Karka and there son they turned to the boys still sitting on the couch, the Ouja pointed to the stairs and looked at them, “Both of you! BED!” he yelled, the two boys jumped with shock before running up the stairs, the Ouja smirked and turned to Bardock, “Looking after those two is going to be a piece of cake!” he said getting a nod from Bardock, “Yup, they may drive others nuts but they know better then to fool around with there Otou-San’s” Bardock said walking into the kitchen followed by the Ouja, mean while two pairs of black eyes watched them from the corner of the stairs railing.
“Oi, did yah hear that ka?” asked Kakarrot asked the boy next to him gaining a nod, “They think there getting out of trickery just because they think we’re scared of them” Vegeta said, “That’s about it Vegeta” Kakarrot said not using the royal boys title or the “Sama” at the end of his name like everyone else did, the thing of it was Kakarrot had always called him plain “Vegeta” since for as long as he had known him, which was the very day he was born, heck Vegeta was in the room while he was being born!
That day Vegeta’s father had gone to a meeting on another planet leaving his mother to look after him when he was only a year old, that same day Luna’s midwife had come down with a nasty flu and could not deliver the coming newborn so Zonly had decided to do her friend a favor and be her substitute midwife, Kakarrot had a very faint memory of that day, he remembered being in his Okaa-san’s warm arms for the first time and looking up at his parents and Onii-san for the first time, and then to the woman next to him holding a infant with spiked up black hair before he fell asleep.
It never came to Kakarrot’s mind to call him “Vegeta no Ouji or Vegeta-Sama”, and since Vegeta never said anything he guessed that the Ouji was either just getting slowly annoyed at it to were one of those days in there future he would yell at him to address him correctly or that he could care less how he addressed him, “They don’t know us very well do they ka?” the young Ouja to be asked his partner in crime and pranking, Kakarrot gave Vegeta a smirk so full of mischief that it would do any trouble making Chibi proud,
“Not very well at all” Kakarrot said as low evil snickering filled the hall.
*The Next night*
Zonly, Luna and Yasai stood at the door, beside them were Nappa and Raditz looking a little green as there mother glared at them, oh how they knew they would get a scolding from them when they herd there teachers reports on them, on the other side of the room was Kakarrot and Vegeta standing beside there Otou-San’s smirking there heads off, oh the hell they would raise tonight was playing in there minds like a wonderful Saturday morning cartoon and they could not wait until there Okaa-San left so they could start.
“Ok you all know the rules and the main one is that the two of you are to be in bed by 9:00pm sharp” Zonly said looking at the boys who now had a look of such pure innocence on there faces that it would make them appear to be goodie goodie’s to other trouble makers there age or a little older, “We will be on our best beaver Zonly-Sama” Kakarrot said, he always used “Sama” at the end of Vegeta’s parents names since they were older then him, that and he wanted to sugar coat the innocent act to were they would get in less trouble when they got home and found there mates crouched in the corner rocking back and forth muttering to themselves.
Luna smiled and began to pet her sons hair gaining a soft purring sound from him, Vegeta snorted and rolled his eyes, Luna stood up and walked to the door and after a last goodbye left the house, the second that door closed, the boys became the Order of Hell Raising once again and ran off down the hall with there fathers in heated pursuit, the boys ran into the bathroom and shut the door, they both snickered lightly as there fathers ran off not noticing there son’s hiding in the closet, “You are such a baby you know that ka?” asked the Ouji looking at the young third class Saiyan-Jin fighter.
“What do you mean ka?” “That baka purring just a few seconds ago! Baby’s purr! Neither of the two of us are baby’s!” Vegeta said, “I couldn’t help it, it felt nice” Kakarrot said with his bangs hiding his eyes, “Forget it we have to think up our first prank for to night…and maybe we can put our Otou-San’s in the nut house!” Vegeta said smirking, “Well, what are we gonna do ka?” Kakarrot asked, both boys began thinking, Vegeta walked over to the bath tub and sat down on the rim and put his head in his hands.
<<i>Gotta be something good…> the Ouji thought, suddenly Vegeta lost his balance and fell into the tub, he tried to grab the water taps but all he did was turned the cold and hot water on full blast on him, “GAAH!” Vegeta sputtered and turned the taps off “I’m soaked!” he growled, just them he herd snickering and turned his head to see Kakarrot holding in fits of laughter, “What is so funny ka?” Vegeta asked annoyed, Kakarrot just fell to the floor laughing.
“NANI?!” Vegeta yelled in angry, he never took well to being laughed at, “Your hair! It…looks like mine!” Kakarrot laughed and tried to talk, Vegeta herd either way and ran over to the mirror, his hair was soaked to were it didn’t stand in it usual gravity defying style, instead his hair went down in spikes on the side of his head just like Kakarrot’s, in a way they now looked like twins, a plan started to form in the eight year old Ouji’s head.
Kakarrot finally regained his composure and looked over at his friend who was looking into the mirror as a smirk slowly graced his face and an evil glint appeared in his dark black eyes, Kakarrot smirked, “Ohhh! I know that look! What’s the plan?” Kakarrot asked sitting cross legged of the tile floor, Vegeta came over and whispered something in the younger Saiyan-Jin’s ears, as Vegeta whispered to him the same evil glint and smirk appeared on his face that Vegeta had worn just minutes ago, after Vegeta was thought telling him Kakarrot looked up at him, “Vegeta, you have an evil and twisted mind” he said and the boys started to get there plan together.
*Meanwhile*
“VEGETA-SAMA!!! KAKARROT-CHAN!!!!!!!!” Bardock yelled while the Ouja clapped his hands to his ears, “Hey Bardock? CAN YOU YELL ANY LOUDER IN MY EARS?!?!?!” he screamed at the third level fighter in a rage, “Gomen ne Vegeta no Ouja” Bardock said as two blurs began to run around the room, “Nani no hel..” be for the Ouja could say anything more the blurs stopped a few feet in front of them, in front of them were TWO Vegeta’s not one but two.
“Ummm…Vegeta no Ouja…does Vegeta-Sama have a twin Onii-San or Ototo-San you never told anyone about ka?” Bardock asked, “NO HE DOES NOT HAVE NEITHER AN ONII-SAN OR A OTOTO-SAN” the Ouja yelled, they then turned to the boys, both of them had the same flame hair style, the same silver royal armor with the royal crest, the same black spandex suit under there armor and the same red cape and white gloves and boots, and both had the same smirk plastered on there face.
“Otou-San” both boys said with the same voice and manner of speech, “One of us is the real Vegeta-Sama and the other a imposter masquerading as him, lets see if you can guess the right one!” they said in union again and began running down the hall, “VEGETA-SAMA AND VEGETA-SAMA GET BOTH OF YOUR ROYAL ASSES BACK HERE OR YOUR GROUNDED FOR A MONTH!!!!” Bardock screamed, Vegeta no Ouja tapped him on the shoulder, “Bardock…THERE IS ONLY ONE VEGETA NO OUJI! THE OTHER IS YOUR SON DRESSED AS HIM!” he yelled and ran down the hall after the Chibi Saiyan-Jin fighters, “That Kakarrot-Chan is so grounded when I get my hands on his sorry ass!” Bardock said running off after the boys.
~*~What will they do in that next chapter? Wait and find out!~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Japanese Key
Saiyan-Jin: Saiyan, Jin means people in Japanese, like Namek-Jin, get it?
San: Respectful way to say Mr. or Ms. Not as respectful as Sama.
Sama: Used to show great respected to lords, gods, goddesses and royalty.
Hai: Yes
Ka: Used at the end of a sentence to make it a question
Shujin: Husband
Chan: A cute way of showing respect and affection to someone, targeted mostly to women, children, and lovers.
Vegeta no Ouji: Prince Vegeta
Youkai: Demon
Kanai: Wife
Saiyan-Jin no Ouja: Saiyan King
Okaa-San: Mother, Mama, can also have Sama instead of San, young children call there mothers this, add the “O” for respect.
Saiyan-Jin no Ouji: Saiyan Prince
Otou-San: Father, Papa, can also have Sama instead of San, young children call there fathers this, add the “O” for respect.
Kun: Used for men mostly, also used on low rank females.
Vegeta no Ouja: King Vegeta
Onna: Woman
Oi: Hey!
Onii-san: Older brother, Onii-Sama is also used for this, add the “O” for respect.
Chibi: Young, child (I think every Chibi fiction lover would know this word)
Baka: Idiot, Moron, stupid at the basic insults with out foul words, a strong but affectionate insult in Japanese.
Nani: What?
Gomen ne: Very Sorry
Ototo-San: Little brother, add the “O” for respect