Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Cold Comfort for Bulma ❯ Act 12 Chilling Familiarity ( Chapter 12 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Cold Comfort
Act 13 Chilling Familiarity
Disclaimer: I don't own Dragonball Z. The standard disclaimer as always! Thanks to those who reviewed. Hopefully I can help answer what happened to Shandi in the next chappie or two.
***
 
Bulma felt relief that he had sought her out, even if it was in some fool joke to get his kicks. The scent of his sweat filled the shower, wrinkling her nose. Bulma hugged herself, and then shivered as he removed his hand from her lips. Both hands cupped her breasts, squeezing them like a competent GYN doing an exam. Another pang of loneliness filled her at that moment, and she struggled to focus on the naughty things Vegeta was doing to pinch and tweak her nipples to hard pebbles under his thumbs and forefingers.
 
She leaned her head back, gasping at the pressure of his groin against her sensitive spine. Vegeta said nothing, simply nipping at her ear and neck as he worked his hands downward. He grabbed the soap from her, and slid it over her creamy white skin. Bulma squeezed her eyes shut, letting him have his way because his touch banished the choking in her throat. Heat from behind connected into her body, shivering her with a volcanic passion that made her forget she was alone.
 
"Pervert," she muttered.
 
"Wash my hair woman. It's sweaty," he growled.
 
She slowly picked up the shampoo, and ducked around to lather her hands full of suds. Vegeta tipped his head back, blocking her from the shower nozzle. She reached up and immersed her hands in that black mane limply hanging down his back. Its strange feathery texture slid through her fingers, and she memorized the feel, smell and sound of her fingers squelching through it. Whatever she did seemed to please him, because he slowly rolled his neck back and forth. A barely audible vibration rumbled his bare skin she trailed her fingers down. Just short of the small circular dark spot above his backside she hesitated.
 
"Take care, lest you start something you cannot finish," came his voice.
 
"Yeah yeah, you're so demanding," she breathed, stopping as the trail of suds slid down between the cleft of his buttocks. It splashed on the floor between his feet spaced apart. He held his arms out to his sides, nodding towards the soap he had set down.
 
Grumbling she reached for it, and began to scrub every inch of that hard muscled flesh. Her fingers hiked in that diagonal canyon that stretched from left hip to right shoulder blade. Over his right arm was a horizontal slash that had healed to a white color against his dark skin. Her eyes widened at the multitude of scars visible like fine scratches on glass despite the well-defined muscles. Another series of images drifted through her mind, loud laughter and leering grins. Darkness and subzero cold. Then a sharp pain at the base of her spine. Each scar she traced with her fingers brought a burst of questions, and her imagination dredged up some nasty possibilities.
 
"Kami," she thought.
 
Vegeta's back was a scary reminder of her own scars. More accurately ones that nobody could see on her psyche and soul. Again she felt the lateral scar, almost imagining the pain of a sword cutting into her back from behind. Blinding pain spread along her skin as she crawled on her hands and knees into a small space. Barely was she able to move with the last ounce of strength. She pulled her hand away, hissing through her teeth.
 
"You have no comprehension woman," Vegeta mumbled.
 
"I guess I don't," Bulma said quietly, afraid of pissing him off. She shrank away from Vegeta to his surprise.
 
“What's gotten into you woman? Just when things were getting interesting you go introspective on me. It's annoying when you have to analyze everything!” Vegeta growled.
 
"But I guess everyone has scars,” Bulma answered.
 
"That some sort of psychological bullshit?" he asked. The squirming that started in her stomach now wriggled all over her body. Her legs felt weak, and she fought the urge to lean against him. Eyes darted down to that round scar that had been his tail. She closed her eyes, shaking away the blinding pain of something at the base of her spine like a hot poker up her ass. Everything was collapsing all around her as she crashed to the ground from a great height. All around her the Z warriors clustered, attacking her with everything they could muster but she had suffered the ultimate indignity. Something precious to her very nature had forever been torn from her by a measly fat bastard who was little more then a coward.
 
"Nothing, just nothing at all," she cut him off.
 
"I don't, but you're babbling," Vegeta answered.
 
"I said nothing," she trailed off. "Like you'd give a shit anyway."
 
"Kuso," he grumbled. "You humans think too damn loud. Don't tell me that nobody's ever taught you to discipline your mind!"
 
"No. Never had the need," Bulma returned, letting the soap drop. She flinched, suddenly fighting away the image of Zarbon. Zarbon standing over her laughing. Sharp needlelike scrapes down her back like tiny razors cutting. A bruise on her right side, then blinding pain and laughter.
 
"Time you did, before I go mad listening to your mind not knowing how to shut the hell up," Vegeta answered.
 
"Since WHEN could you read MY mind huh? Goku mentioned that he could share thoughts with Gohan, but how the hell can you…" she stammered.
 
"Stop asking stupid questions, and heed my words woman," Vegeta interrupted. "The reason for it need not concern you. The fact is that some minds are not veiled to me. And it seems that it's high time you learned."
 
"Is it because we had sex?" she asked, flushing at the crude word.
 
"Yes, and no," Vegeta grunted.
 
"I hope it's not two way, because I don't want to see your thoughts," she said quietly.
 
"Smart woman," Vegeta said. "You wouldn't like it."
 
"I don't. It's horrible," Bulma shuddered, hugging herself. More images flooded her mind. She slid to the floor of the shower, shivering at the movement of cold hands on her body. Followed by the scraping of nails on skin, and a sharp kick to her back. Throwing herself on a bunk and sobbing because she knew her father had sold her to the devil. Wait! Since when would her father ever do something so horrendous? Bulma fought back the reality that she had seen something. And it had been just a flash, but the thoughts were not her own.
 
"Woman, what the hell is wrong with you?" Vegeta asked, peering down his spine at her.
 
Bulma had turned a shade of ashy gray, clutching a towel rack on the shower's interior. She gasped, "How could he do such a thing? His own son? And no mother? Didn't anyone CARE?"
 
"Get up woman," Vegeta said quietly, reaching down to her. His hand wrapped around her bent arm, tugging her up to stand alongside him. Shivering she hugged her body tightly, collapsing against his hard chest heaving in and out with each rasping breath.
 
"I can't stop it. Damn it Vegeta what are you doing to me?" she whispered.
 
Vegeta's eyes widened guessing the horrible answer. Despite him stiffly standing there, he possessively wrapped his muscular arms around her to keep her from wriggling away. They had unfinished business and he realized he would have to acquiesce to being `concerned' in order to get laid once more. Still he denied its reality, saying, "Nothing. What are you babbling about?"
 
"I don't want to know, kami, I never thought," she shivered.
 
"You're concerned because thoughts that aren't your own are flooding your mind?" Vegeta asked, rolling his eyes. Who was he trying to fool? Didn't he know it would happen if he bedded this female? Of all the females on this world the Woman herself was the only one worthy of anything more then a quick screw. He had entertained the possibility of keeping her as his concubine after seeing what she had to offer. Now he had to explain something rather annoying because he had forgotten the possibility that she had latent psychic abilities.
 
"They must be your thoughts and memories Vegeta. How is it possible that I can hear you like you are me?" she demanded, grabbing his arm. He felt her sinking her fingernails into it.
 
"Because you didn't stop me, woman," Vegeta answered quietly. "You accepted this situation. Most beings when having sex with a Saiyan know to turn their minds off. We usually can shield our thoughts against anyone. But for some disturbing reason, you have wormed your way past my best defenses."
 
"Shit Vegeta, how is that possible?" Bulma asked him plaintively.
 
"I don't the hell know, woman. There are several explanations that are very disturbing. One from my culture's point of view is that somehow because we have similar personality types, our minds instinctively seek one another out as potential mates. Another is that humans have the same powers that Saiyans do, even if you're pathetically weak. Evidently that brain damaged third class clown sought out a suitable and compatible partner, and bonded himself to her physically and mentally. He hadn't the sense to ask why. Otherwise he would have left her annoying ass years ago,” Vegeta grumbled, slapping a hand to his wide forehead.
 
“Oh great, now you're telling me that we have some sort of… mind bond thingy that neither of us wanted?”
 
“It happens when instinct tells a Saiyan warrior that he must procreate, and satisfy his baser appetites. But you fool humans are too stupid to listen to your instincts that you've buried and eliminated from your race in exchange for a fool dependence on technology. Instead of embracing that wild part of you that would strengthen you, you've given it up for what?” Vegeta taunted her.
 
“Enough with that already! Tell me what the hell's going on so we can stop it!” Bulma shouted at him. Vegeta's eyes narrowed with the discomfort of her loud voice drowning out his thoughts.
 
“Shut up and LISTEN then you stupid idiot!” Vegeta bellowed, causing her open mouth to click shut. Caught by the shock of someone daring to tell her that, she wormed her way out of his arms. Vegeta again grabbed her shoulders, whirling her around to face him.
 
“WHAT!” Bulma spluttered.
 
“Do you think I LIKE having my secrets spilling into your damn mind?” Vegeta said with thinly veiled hatred.
 
“Feeling's mutual. I don't LIKE anyone poking their nose into MY private thoughts ether, asshole,” Bulma shot back. Their hands interlocked to push each other away, but instead their fingers threaded together. Both glanced down at their hands clasped, then jerked away as if stung.
 
"You think I want it, fool? Especially a weak female such as you knowing things that nobody dare know?" Vegeta griped, grabbing her forearms and swinging her to stand directly in front of him.
 
"How do you think I feel, Vegeta? You know everything I'm thinking too!" Bulma exploded. Her voice shrilled against the shower tile, causing Vegeta to wince n pain.
 
"Shut up! I can't hear everything. Just the shit you're thinking about now. You must learn to control your thoughts. For my sanity and your own. Stupid humans, you have no comprehension of what you are capable of even with your weak brains," Vegeta cursed as she dug her nails into his skin. She felt cold, so cold, and yet Vegeta's arms latched around her as she slid down.
 
"I'm going to puke," she shuddered.
 
"You need food idiot," said Vegeta. Then a small smile of amusement crossed his face.
 
"You really think I have a million zenni ass, woman? How amusing!" Vegeta laughed, throwing back his head.
 
"Shut up! You're the one thinking that I've got a set of tits that would put out the eyes of the ginyu force, even though they're all gay!" she glared at him.
 
"Am I truly the best endowed male you've seen? How fortunate considering your dismal experience," he teased her.
 
"Damn it," she cursed.
 
"I suppose if you continue to think those low class dirty thoughts that are one good way of hiding the things I don't care to see. For some reason you and I have a connection we cannot ignore. And it behooves you to follow my orders unless you want to drive yourself insane," Vegeta laughed.
 
"What does it mean?" she sighed.
 
"It means that in order to be able to stand one another, we must continue to fuck," he laughed. “We can make the most of this annoying situation, can we not? I'm horny as hell and so are you, and you cannot deny that I'm the best male you've ever been with. Just as long as you don't get any delusions that you can somehow tame me like that harpy wrapped Kakkarot around her finger.”
 
“Tame you? Are you NUTS?” she shuddered. “Nobody could do that. Or you'd kill them.”
 
“You know me far better then you comprehend. Both of us hate overly emotional mushy displays. And we both cannot abide foolish wastes of energy and time. You know how important public image is, being Vice President of this corporation. As I have found this the ideal base for my operations, you are required to maintain my training facilities and provide nourishment and a place to sleep. Instead of bitching that I contribute NOTHING to this household you can keep your mouth shut if I pleasure you discretely, correct?” Vegeta asked.
 
“You mean if I use you for sex, then it pays me back for you being a royal pill? Vegeta, somehow that doesn't seem like you,” she said.
 
“Not when you belong exclusively to me,” he said.
 
“Hey nobody owns me, jerk face!” Bulma shouted.
 
“Nobody but the Saiyan Prince that is. Accept my protection and you'll be well rewarded. Refuse it and be sorry that you rejected my generous offer,” Vegeta warned, pulling her face within inches of him.
 
“Okay, so if we… become lovers… or sex partners, does that mean you won't kill me or my family?” she whispered.
 
“You I will not kill, Bulma. But you cannot presume to sway me on other matters. A Prince cannot rule without subjects, and I need but one being in my thrall. You knowing what you do subjects you to my protection whether we like it or not. But this reality should remain a closely guarded secret.”
 
“Come on, they'll guess we're screwing.”
 
“Screwing's all they'll presume,” he said. “Because that's what it is. But the why and wherefore will not leave these walls.”
 
“Naturally you cant resist my charm,” she teased.
 
“No, you cannot resist my irrepressible will,” he countered.
 
“Yeah whatever,” she returned. Bulma slid her hands down and lightly brushed her hand over his member that was anything but flaccid. Grateful he was her height she slid her hands along his ribs. He smirked, letting her know he wasn't ticklish. Pressing her against the wall he lifted her like she was nothing, holding her legs apart.
 
"I'm dead," she gasped in horror and renewed desire. Fortunately the action of his fingers along her inner thighs created a gush of fluid that lubricated her for what was to come. Still holding her by her buttocks he pressed his saiyanhood to her weeping core, and shoved in hard. Bulma gritted her teeth; afraid he'd killed her. A rapid series of thrusts reduced her to senseless moans. Barely could she catch her breath before he was pounding in and out of her with reckless abandon.
 
Vegeta turned his head to the side, not making eye contact. Bulma threw her head back, yelping as he shifted the bulk of her weight to his hips. Her scrabbling fingers seized his shoulders, digging her nails in so she couldn't flop backwards. Vegeta slid his elbows under her knees to make stirrups and hold her thighs up at a higher angle. Each bucking thrust rocked her forwards to crash against his chest, and she finally buried her face in his shoulder and hung on for dear life. An instinct to surrender fell over her, and she simply relaxed her body.
 
"Oh god, oh god," she yelped, shivering against a force of nature she couldn't control. Growls and snarls filled her ears, and she opened her eye slightly to look up at the face contorted in extreme pleasure. Reflexively she clenched onto the Saiyan prince, clinging to him with all her strength in the aftermath.
 
"Better that you yielded or every bone in your fragile body would be broken," he panted, voice cracking with a low growl of lust.
 
"How can you do that… without killing me," she panted, hiding her face in his neck and cheek.
 
"Fuck you, woman?" he asked, moving only lazily inside her as he held her up. Bulma nodded, eyes squeezed shut. Vegeta slid open the shower curtain, carrying his prize with him into the bedroom. Relief overcame her when Bulma realized he was laying her out on the bed, and opting to pound into her from above her. She swung back her knees till they contacted her shoulders, and Vegeta grunted in satisfaction at the change in position. For a moment she protested the absence of his cock, and then gasped in relief when it again impaled her.
 
"Why should I wish to kill you when I'm having fun fucking you, eh?" he laughed. "This is nothing compared to what I have planned."
 
"I'm gonna die, but what a way to go," she gasped.
 
Vegeta pulled away for a moment. He chuffed, “One more word of caution. If there is this disturbing whatever it is, then I must not let it be a weakness. And that means you cannot get this close to anyone else. The effects would be detrimental. On Vegetasei, sex partners learn to block one another during fucking by focusing solely on the lust. Once you learn to tune into the lust of me ravaging your body you'll learn how to keep the rest out.”
 
"Vegeta, you're insane," she glared at him.
 
"In simple terms, you don't get to fuck anyone else but me, woman. Even you can understand THAT," Vegeta laughed.
 
"Should I be thrilled or devastated," she gasped.
 
"I hate the fact that you're so disgustingly similar to myself. Someone, who's known privilege all her life, living the life that I should have," Vegeta answered, bringing his lips close to her ear. Bulma shivered as she clung tightly to his scarred body, shaking with the revelations.
 
"You can't compare it, dorkbrain. Everyone thinks I'm some fucking prissy princess who has it all easy, well they don't know shit," Bulma yelled at him.
 
"All those damn times you remained in my presence cleaning my wounds when I was half dead didn't help either, woman," Vegeta answered, slipping his hands up and down her thighs. "Your were in contact with me when I was in a state of weakness."
 
"So you're blaming ME?"
 
"Of course. You had to get close. But no matter, what's done is done," he laughed mischievously.
 
 
"Isn't it a fantasy of yours to be ravaged for a full day by a nonstop assault?" he hoarsely gasped. Bulma nodded, biting her lip to stifle her moans. Each slam inside was rough, but tempered with the action of his fingers on places she had only found through careful masturbation.
 
"Yes, oh hell yes," she laughed. Vegeta teasingly pulled out till only his head protruded into her vagina. Bulma dropped her knees, and then slowly latched them around to pull him back into her with what little strength remained. Vegeta chuckled in amusement when he let her draw him in, and then felt her hands grab his shoulders. She leaned up, and then seized his mouth with hers.
 
Caught off guard, Vegeta growled in protest at such an intimate act. Bulma forced her tongue past his lips, latching onto his body with small circular motions of her hips. A kiss only seemed a foretaste when he really desired the fucking, but now the ante had been upped. At least it shut her up, and he had to admit the twin stimulation to cock and mouth was quite intense. A few more thrusts unlatched his control and hers. Bruising her lips with his stifled roar he injected the load he'd held back along with his own intense pleasure. Together they shuddered, convulsing against one another at the white-hot supernova of their dual orgasm. Her lips tore from his allowing her loud moan and his final grunt to merge into intense panting and hearts pounding inside their heads.