Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ COOL CHANGE ❯ a Change in the way you see me ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A Cool Change
 
A change in the way you see me
 
The warm light penetrated the room. A single ray fell across his brow. Sleepily he yawned and squinted opened one eye…. The surroundings were not his own…
 
He did not panic; he knew exactly where he was. His tingling arm retracted slowly removing her bicep pillow… he eased it form her head and flexed—
 
“Sorry” was the soft reply
 
He grinned, “Anytime” he told her
 
Her response was another sigh- but she snuggled down in her comforter, her butt pressed to his thigh
 
The tingling in his arm retreated, and he decided to slide it back under her head… his other arm snaked around and he held her lightly-
 
It just felt nice, lying there- he was relaxed, content. He did not have to rush off to go to work…. His mother had Bra to worry about… she was the one who surprised everyone after all… He had no cell to buzz and he told no one where he was going the night before…
 
A soft knock sounded…
 
“Come In” Pan spoke
 
Videl, clad in her robe, entered the room
Trunks felt like ducking, but her blue eyes locked to his, hers haled slight amusement in them
 
“I was wondering if anyone was hungry.” She asked
Trunks tried to hide his smile
 
“Are you kidding?” Pan about yelled
“Good, then I'll go and start breakfast>”
 
Before she left the room, Pan called out to accusingly, but laughing, “Dad sent you?”
 
“Umm, Well….” Videl never did answer.
 
Trunks smiled again- Waking up here was a lot different then over at CC—Even Goten's house was not as rambunctious as his was, but here….
Gohan was more reserved then the rest of them. Gohan was quiet…he was most dangerous when he was quiet…
“Your father is going to hill me?” he meeped out
 
`I doubt it, he's probably to embarrassed!” Pan retorted
 
“Why would he be…” then he stopped… he remembered the time when he overheard from Videl, Chichi, and His mother talking…
It seemed that Gohan had learned about , life, sex and women by … Well the man was highly intelligent, very bright, but finding your parent and then their friends in very compromising positions…
Scarred him for life-
 
That was why Videl was sent in to “check up” on them-
Trunks knew that Vegeta, Goku, and Gohan knew exactly where he was… Any Ki sensing friend knew… That was one reason why he did not bother telling anyone where he was going, he really did not care, but nothing had happened… they could sense that too… Oh well… Poor Gohan.
 
Pan bounced out of the bed and went to grab her clothes- Trunks sat lazily on her bed. She gave him no mind, and closed her door to her walk in closet.
 
They talked through the slats.
 
“What are you plans today?” he asked casually
 
“I don't know, I think Yuji will want me to visit him- the kids at campus will probably throw a huge part- Actually they've been partying all night …” She tried acting nonchalant in her talking about the guy… he knew now how Trunks felt, by his reaction to them yesterday… It aggravated her then, but now, it was not safe, she thought….
Safe, strange how that word sounded… There was no doubt that Trunks was safe. However, Yuji would not stand an encounter, even if no blows came… what was she thinking? Nothing would happen…
 
A pang of rage shot through Trunks at the mention of Yuji… Nevertheless, he recognized it mostly as jealousy… he bit back the thought… Pan did have her own life and friends-
It was not as if he had any real claim on her, except in his own mind… Well he held no claim on her in that way…
 
He really wanted to change it… they were good together- kissing her was, was heavenly- on a flippant ploy he asked if she would like his company today…
 
Pan did not immediately answer. She tried thinking - would it be a good idea to bring Trunks to campus and the party for Yuji?
True they could celebrate her own victories, but what about how it would look? After the way Trunks defeated her- she cringed… wondering how the world is going to react to how she was finally knocked down. Then to top if off… Goten and Bra pulled the stunt off the wedding…
Surely, this was one to remember… The how it would look if she brought the richest man alive… the most eligible bachelor to her campus. To a party… what would they think? Moreover, why would Trunks want to go?
 
“Do you really ant to go to a college party?” She asked finally.
 
Am I am too old…” He cringed the words slipped out- the last thing he wanted anyone to dwell on was his age- especially her/// that was not the way to convince her…
 
Why not, she thought? Too old? Trunks was the eternal fun person, wasn't he? She recalled stories from Goten…
 
She stepped out of the closet coming face to face with Trunks.
She looked at him carefully, examining his features for any signs of something to alert her to his thoughts or feelings… HE paled slightly at her scrutiny
 
How often had she looked upon him like this? She could read him, when she chose to…
This now, in the light of day peering at each other....
 
“Trunks... I ...” She stumbled for the words; She could not really believe what she saw.
 
He caught her trepidation, and it surprised him that she could still see all the things he felt. Why did it take this long for her to see this one thing?
Maybe he had not really let it out until now.
Maybe when he felt it pulled it out, let it grow, then it became readable to her…The confusion he had in place yesterday morning nothing more then his own doubts of her.
 
She had been too focused on the tournament. She cried because it had been too much last night, but now, now, it was something else. TI took her breath away, but drew her more to him. It was secret whispers, a bloom opening up, and together they saw it, wanted it, and were amazed how each turn left open for the new view…
 
Her brow relaxed slightly and she tried to hide the small giggle ready to come forth. Trunks reached out and grabbed a hold of her forearms, not sure but wanting to know the mirth, he saw…
Pan obliged him in the most curious way. In her most Pan like way, she jumped in to her actions feet first, not caring of her brashness, not caring, just reacting.
 
She reached his face, hovering off the carpeted floor. He caught his breath at her movement.
 
She was a hairsbreadth from his lips, stopping long enough to savor her attack. She then pressed herself to his chest. Instinctively his arms encircled her waist, and lips touched. IT was only pressure, but then softened yet pulsated with energy.
 
The flower fully bloomed, and Trunks opened his mouth and deepened the kiss. Her first move forgotten and he led her on an earth-shattering kiss; it wrecked his brain, and short-circuited all thoughts… his heartbeat wildly against his chest, as he never felt it before… God, was this love, so thrilling, He was going to burst…
 
Poor Gohan, he was forever, tormented. Feeling it safe to enter, walked in on his daughter receiving another Kiss form Trunks…
 
His face turned red and he tried to clear his throat…. Pan stepped away from Trunks and looked him in the eyes.
 
She spoke to her dad, “Daddy, we will be right out”
 
Trunks looked up to see Gohan smiling yet embarrassed. The man backed out and nearly ran off….
 
Well at least they were not doing anything else,
Mused Trunks…