Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Danger in the horizon ❯ Something wicked this way comes............ ( Chapter 42 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Chapter 42 - Something wicked this way comes……

Note: I don't own DBZ or any characters or the X Files, etc etc……I'm not making a profit, blah blah blah…….

Bulma slowly lowered the power on her jet, making a sudden decision to delay her arrival at Mt Paozu, instead swooping down low into the valley near the base of the mountain, landing bumpily next to the waterfall. She wanted to be as calm as possible before facing her friends once again; still somewhat embarrassed by the event of her short coma and the spot in front of her seemed to be perfect for collecting her thoughts. As Bulma disembarked, Vegeta dropped out of the sky next to the pool, a puzzled scowl on his face as he looked at Bulma, then at the water. He could not fathom why she felt the need to stop at this spot rather than continue on to Goku's temporary residence on the mountain, truth be told he was eager to display his ascended status and gloat about becoming the Legendary.

"You can brag about your achievement later, Vegeta." Bulma's quiet voice chided him. She slowly made her way to the pool of clear blue water and sat down at its edge, kicking off her shoes and with a sigh of relief plunged her feet into it's cool depths, throwing her head back, eyes closed and relaxing from her head to her toes.

Quickly Vegeta powered down, his hair returning to it's normal black, his eyes doing the same, thinking that this was the perfect time to get his payoff for the implied bet made by Bulma on Kami's lookout. Silently, he crept up on Bulma, who still had her eyes closed and made a grab for her only to come up empty. Frowning, his eyes darted around trying to find out to where Bulma had vanished. A sudden splash of cool water on his face gave him the answer. Bulma surfaced from the crystalline waters and rested her arms on the edge, giving the annoyed Vegeta a sweet smile, that had it been candy would have rotted his teeth.

Vegeta lowered himself to the grass with a grunt of annoyance wiping the water from his face. "Enough with the games, Bulma. Why did you stop here?" He asked leaning in close enough to see the drops of water on her face glinting in the sun like diamonds, illuminating her face.

"I, I feel really stupid right now. All that trouble I caused. I guess I just wanted to have a few moments alone before facing Goku and Piccolo." She replied softly, pushing herself back into the middle of the pool and floating bonelessly, letting the tension drift away from her mind and body. Without a word, Vegeta stripped off his tattered fighting suit and boots, and plunged into the water himself, swimming strongly towards Bulma and pulling her into his brawny arms. "You are stupid." He chuckled, " I can't imagine why I bonded myself to you." Vegeta's hold tightened momentarily as he continued, "Seriously though, why feel stupid?" Vegeta murmured throatily, resting his head on top of Bulmas, "It is no concern of Kakkarots or the Nameks of the cause of your injury."

Bulma sighed deeply and nodded, feeling secure in the soothing water and Vegeta's arms and decided to ask the question that had been on her mind for days. "You won't stay here when it's all over, will you?"

"No, I won't. This planet is not for me, a prince without a kingdom to rule over." Vegeta replied tensely. "I know that you have debated this question in your mind for some time now Bulma. I will not be making your decision for you so the point of asking is null and void. In your mind you have made it plain that you have no intention of staying here either."

"It's a big step to take, Vegeta. I will leave my family, my friends, I may never see them again." Bulma whispered, turning in his arms to face him, her face full of worry.

Vegeta kissed her mouth gently in reassurance, murmuring, "I am all you will ever need, Bulma as you should be to me." Instinctively Bulma responded to his warm lips and pressed her body against his under the water but Vegeta broke the kiss, knowing that more important issues were at hand, and his pay back could come later. They floated together in the pool for several more moments, reflecting on what had been said and what was to come, their thoughts merging.

Bulma pressed her lips against Vegetas neck, brushing her slippery fingers across Vegeta's bonding scar, eager to buy herself more time before presenting herself to show that all was well, but heard Vegeta growl," Now is not the time for this, Bulma." Reluctantly but firmly, he pulled her towards the edge of the pool and lifted himself out, extending a hand to Bulma so that she could extract herself also. Pulling her back into his arms Vegeta flared his ki and dried them both off with a quick burst of energy, then pushed Bulma who was pouting, back towards her jet, his order being quite clear. Plans had to be made and he needed to once more reassert his position as the Prince of all Saiyan to his subjects albeit there were only two left now.

A passionate encounter with Bulma would have to wait.

Amanda had extracted herself from Radditz's grasp, feeling somewhat perverted with an audience looking on, even if the audience was only a lone green man who was doing his best to ignore their goings on. Clutching her blouse to her chest, Amanda sprang up and slipped away from a frustrated Radditz towards an outcropping of stones, which would afford more privacy, flashing a come hither smile in his direction so that he would follow.

As Radditz lunged forward to give chase, a sly grin on his face, he sensed the large energy signature coming directly towards him and he tensed knowing that it was Vegeta, displaying his ascended status to anyone who was able to sense it. Reluctantly he turned away from Amanda who was by now aware that he had given up on the game and she also looked skyward, seeing a golden light head towards the mountain, chasing what appeared to be a small jet. Radditz smiled despite his tension as it was a clear sign that Bulma had recovered and was also on her way. Piccolo had sensed Vegeta also, quickly discarding his meditation and going over to stand at Radditz's side, seeing with some amusement that Goku had burst from the house, struggling to put his orange gi back on in the process, having been interrupted in the middle of a rather pleasant "sparring" session with his wife.

Bulma's jet landed first, blowing up dust and grass, which swirled around the three men standing like an honour guard at attention. Goku ran forward and almost crushed her in a fierce bear hug, making tears prick at her eyes. "It's alright, Goku, I'm fine, really." She stammered as he continued to hold her, fearful that his best friend was still harmed in some way, as Bulma gratefully held onto his warm muscular body, grateful for his goofy smile and his unbridled concern. Radditz and Piccolo looked on, grateful for her recovery in their own way, but not showing any outward signs of it, for differing reasons. Goku only let go when he heard the familiar arrogant voice of Vegeta who had momentarily been forgotten in the rush to give thanks that Bulma had appeared to recover almost fully. "Hands off, Kakkarot." Vegeta growled, still not used to the affection between the two friends, but secure enough to make his affection for his mate obvious to all. He emerged from behind the jet, his golden ki pulsating as he placed himself in front of Piccolo, Radditz and Goku, an abashed smile of triumph on his handsome face as he took in the awed looks from them all.

Radditz fell to his knees at the sight, which surprised all that were gathered there on the mountain top as the Legendary Super Saiyan, a being not seen in at least a thousand years, had appeared right in front of them all, his immense power almost pushing the group, which now included a frustrated looking Chi Chi backwards. "My Prince." Radditz grated out hoarsely, his voice almost clamming up with the magnificence of Vegeta's golden hair and ki, "You are the Legendary."

Vegeta's smile faded and his mouth regained it's usual harsh line, the all too brief moment of glory being lost as he recalled how he, Prince Vegeta of Vegetasei was the last of his line, never to rule over his own people as he should have done when his father died. After several awkward moments he finally replied, "I am." Then without another word, he gestured to the warriors gathered around him to be seated. Thus began the first real planning of the bloody campaign to come.

As the "council of war" as Bulma mentally dubbed the small group of powerful warriors settled down to business, Bulma made her way over to the still annoyed Chi Chi, giving the former warrior a hug, pleased to see her friend once again after so long away. Chi Chi relaxed and put her arm around Bulma's shoulders to bring her into the house for a catch up pleased that her until recently only female friend was all right after her short ordeal. Now that hers and Goku's "activities" had been brought to a sudden halt, she decided that the next best thing was a chat with Bulma while she prepared dinner: adeptly calculating the amount of food required for such an undertaking, especially as it looked like four Saiyans would be eating at her table. As Bulma settled in a chair, marvelling at Chi Chi's domestic skills, a rather bedraggled Amanda quietly slipped into the house, buttoning her blouse as she went, unaware of Bulma's presence momentarily.

"I assume that you know Bulma, Amanda." Chi Chi spoke clearly to Amanda, giving her a warning that another person was in the room.

Amanda reddened, and turned herself towards Bulma much embarrassed by the fact that the heir to Capsule Corporation and her future boss had seen her state of undress.

"Don't sweat it Amanda." Bulma cheerily greeted, pulling out a chair for the tall blonde woman, hiding her surprise at Amanda being there. So she has moved on then… "Let me guess," She continued as Amanda sat down still a little uncomfortable with the situation, as wicked grin appeared on Bulmas face, "You're here with Piccolo? It's about time he got himself a girlfriend." Bulma knew very well that Piccolo was asexual and therefore had no interest in women at all, but felt impish enough to tease the flustered blonde woman.

"Bulma!" Chided Chi Chi, giving Amanda a sympathetic look. "Who would want such a monster?!"

Bulma smiled at Amanda in an effort to remove some of her discomfort. "Of course, silly me!" She replied, slapping a hand to her forehead. "Just kidding Amanda." Bulma craned her head and looked out of the window, noting that Amanda's eyes seemed fixed on a particular man or rather a tall Saiyan squatting on the ground outside. "It would be Radditz, then?"

"Yes." Amanda replied in a whisper, still dreadfully uncomfortable. She had always found Bulma rather intimidating at the best of times, what with her glorious good looks and genius, enthralling almost any man who came into contact with her.

Bulma reached forward and took hold of Amanda's hands saying, "You are a very lucky woman to have such a devoted man. Congratulations." Bulma was at this moment a little bit sorry for Victor, but could see the obvious affection that Amanda showed, something she knew Victor had displayed very little during their marriage.

The man had after all been married to his job first and foremost.

Now Radditz had finally found the person that he had been born for.

"Thanks." Amanda responded, tension now easing. "It was all a little unexpected though, I mean I've only known him for a short time." She had picked up quite quickly that Bulma was somehow attached to the golden man outside and knew Radditz fairly well and she was eager to learn more, as she had not been brave enough to ask Chi Chi during the few short hours they had chatted.

Chi Chi and Bulma exchanged knowing glances, it had been the same for them also, sparks flying at the very first meeting with their respective mates. Amanda continued on, a question she had been dying to hear the answer to sputtering out. "Do you both have a bonding mark?"

Chi Chi put down the knife she had been using and came over to Amanda and in answer displayed an intricate design on the base of her neck, lower than either Bulma or Amanda's, the scar now whitened with time. It was obvious that Goku had retained some of his Saiyan traits and had done the ritual out of instinct, and Chi Chi's reaction to his insistence that it be done when they wed had been much the same as Amanda and Bulma's - complete acceptance. Amanda bashfully displayed her own, which to Bulma's surprise was exactly the same as Chi Chi's denoting it must be some sort of family crest being as Goku and Radditz were brothers. She turned around and bent her head, and as her hair was now quite short, it was easily seen without loosening any of her clothing, displaying the royal crest of Vegetasei. Bulma had been unaware that Chi Chi had gone through the same type of ritual as she, having not seen a mark on Goku's body as it had been quite well hidden under his fighting gi since his marriage to Chi Chi. They were no longer children running through forests naked and skinny dipping together.

"It seems that we have a lot in common then," Chi Chi said arching a quizzical eyebrow at Bulma. "You finally got a man like Goku after all those years of running around with an ex bandit." Bulma has always wished for a prince…She looked at Bulma again, noting the hacked away hair and laughing. "Did you put your head near a hedge trimmer or something?"

"Just a little image change." Bulma retorted wittily. "Maybe you could neaten it up a bit later" She continued, her expression becoming more serious, recalling the horror that was headed their way. "A lot has been going on lately."

With those words from Bulma, Chi Chi decided to abandon her preparation for the time being, eager to hear about the adventures Bulma had been involved in, not disguising the fact that she was starved of some kind of gossip and intrigue from the outside world, even if she didn't really know the people. "So fill me and Amanda in."

Victor downed his third glass of whiskey for the day, still deep in thought about his next move, watching the afternoon sun start to go down. He had sequestered himself in his office, instructing his personal assistant that he was working on a very important project and that he should not be disturbed in any circumstances. The information unwittingly provided to him by the wholly unaware Dr Briefs was like gold, ambrosia of the gods to him right now.

Several ideas had popped up in his mind and each had their merits, each had their own risks. Victor had toyed with the idea of calling in the government and exposing the aliens for what they really were, but this plan meant that Jock Briefs and his family would most likely suffer the consequences or he would be securely encased in a straight jacket and rushed post haste to the nearest asylum. Besides, Victor knew that there was no such thing as the X-Files at the FBI, so the idea was quickly discarded. He could not take on the job of disposing of Radditz himself, as the Saiyan was of an unknown quantity. Blackmail? It was a distinct possibility, but fraught with personal cost if he was caught in the act, so to say. He was not the type to cope with prison very well. The last option was to kill Amanda and himself; ensuring that they were both together forever in the afterlife, never to be apart again. This idea made him shudder with dread, as it was the last resort and it would be the last desperate act of a desperate man if it all came down to that, and it was not something to be taken lightly.

Victor reached out picked up a photograph of Amanda in her wedding finery in pride of place on his desk, stroking her face sadly, dimly remembering how happy they had been when they had first been wed. Her adoring looks directed towards him on their wedding day had filled his heart with love, and Victor had vowed on that day, the most important in his life to date, that he would never let her go. Now Amanda's adoring glances were focussed on her new paramour, the alien, making the hot needles of jealousy and pain stab at his heart.

I must have you back, my love. You can't live without me……and I can't live without you…….

Zarbon had carefully calculated how much time it would take for him to arrive at Station Delta after so much aimless wandering around in space. Several times the comms unit had crackled as if there was an incoming message and Zarbon had shrank back as if the unit had grown fangs and a tail, dread in his stomach lurching upwards as he imagined that the familiar gravelly voice of Freeza would come through and continue his psychological torture. To his immense relief that was not the case, and he was able to plot a course directly heading towards Station Delta without interruption noting that at top speed the ship would be able to dock in two or three standard days. Before he arrived Zarbon realised that he would have to remove the implant that had been surgically imbedded in his body on his last trip there so as not to raise any suspicions amongst the workers there. He would also have to ingratiate himself with a tech worker to get as much info and possibly their assistance in getting him through the Earth shield, then the only thing he would have to do would be to locate Vegeta and somehow convince him that he, Zarbon was also on the run from Freeza.

It would not be an easy task. Vegeta was as Zarbon knew, a suspicious creature by nature having spent most of his life amongst the scum of the universe, trying to stay one step ahead; but not forging any alliances in case it was the wrong one. As he sat in the cockpit, watching the stars speed by, Zarbon mused on the last encounter he had with Vegeta. The little monkey prince had become stronger; it was true, almost strong enough to kill him, a warrior with a hundred years experience under his belt without any real effort. If Vegeta had been training as obsessively as he used to under Freeza's rule, then he could quite reasonably be in great danger trying to forge an alliance with Vegeta.

Zarbon honestly wanted to be rid of Freezas involvement in his own life, but only on his terms. He didn't care if Vegeta met his doom facing the icy Lord Freeza because then he would be killing two birds with one stone. Freeza would be dead and Bulma would be available, vulnerable without Vegeta's protection and Zarbon could then claim her as his own. There would be no one to oppose him if his careful summation of Earth was correct; they were a weak race, having to use their intelligence to live.

Of course, there was the unexpected aspect of Bulma's talents, which Zarbon had sensed lurking beneath her beautiful body, which could cause some problems for him. He knew of her overpowering of Nappa, just the merest hint of pain and she would magnify the power and force it back to her attacker, hence the reason he did not cause any injury to Bulma when he snatched her the first time, before Vegeta attacked him. As much as Zarbon was attracted to a spirited woman like Bulma obviously was, he would find any prolonged resistance to his advances irritating, meaning that he would have to find a way to keep her under control. Zarbon shook his head to move on from the distracting thoughts of Bulma and continued his lone vigil at the cockpit window, watching the stars go by, trying to hatch a foolproof plan to get all that he wanted.

Goku was almost dying to find out how Vegeta had managed his ascension, but attempted to remain focussed on the discussion that he, Radditz and Piccolo were having with Vegeta, who had now lowered his power and returned to his normal state.

Vegeta scowled at the warriors in front of him, not too pleased at discovering that they had started to formulate a battle strategy without him. Radditz had almost as much knowledge about Freeza's capabilities as he but it was not Radditz's place to lead, it was his right as a Prince.

"It is most likely that Freeza will arrive here on his main flagship, as it holds the maximum amount of lower level soldiers, and his personal mercenaries, the Ginyu force." He stated firmly, regaining control over the discussion after they had gone off on another tangent yet again, due to Piccolo's stubborn interjections.

Radditz paled at the mere mention of the Ginyu force, recalling getting into an altercation with Captain Ginyu himself and paying the price by spending a good standard week in a regen chamber to recover. He knew how powerful these men were.

"Who are they?" Piccolo asked, his curiosity awoken.

Vegeta smiled grimly at the question before replying, "Crack forces. There are five members, each with their own special talents. There is Guldo, he is not very strong but has the ability to stop time and freeze his opponent. He is able to do that as long as he holds his breath." Vegeta looked around at the worried faces of Piccolo and Goku and continued, "Berta is the next one. He is reputed to be the fastest fighter in the universe. Jeiyce, who is also very fast and Berta's partner in crime. They usually team up and use a combined attack against their opponents. Recoome is the largest member of their team. He has the ability to use attacks that use his full power every time without draining his energy. Lastly, there is Captain Ginyu himself. He is the strongest member of the team, his speciality is body swapping. He allows his own body to be beaten almost to death, then switches his body with that of his opponents, leaving them to die." Vegeta looked down at his gloves momentarily, knowing that he was probably the only one capable of taking Captain Ginyu down alone at the moment. He had to put his pride aside and force Goku to transform as well. As much as he hated to admit it, the third class, Earth raised warrior was the best candidate for ascension, almost being a match for him in his untransformed state.

"What about Freeza?" Asked Goku quietly, a serious look on his normally jovial face. "How strong is he?"

"More than you can fathom, Kakkarot." Answered Radditz. "He has 4 stages of transformation, I myself have only seen one."

"Usually Freeza remains in his first and lower stage to conserve energy," Vegeta carried on for him, "Even in that state he would be able to decimate this planet and its inhabitants without raising a sweat." His face took on a strange expression as he recalled that Freeza himself had taught him as a rebellious and angry youth how to destroy planets, for the furthering of the Cold Empire. In some ways, he was no better than Freeza, destroying planets at the whim of his master and in some cases, enjoying it.

Piccolo broke into his thoughts saying, "Krillen and Tien will be needed. They will be able to take care of the lower level soldiers, while we four concentrate on the bigger fish. It's a shame that Yamcha is not here as well, we could have used him as well."

Vegeta snorted derisively at the mere mention of Yamcha's name recalling how the ex bandit had fallen to his death, drunk and deranged, hardly the way any true warrior would die. "Freeza is mine. I will kill him myself." He growled out as a warning to the others in case any of them were thinking of becoming heroes. "You three would be capable of taking care of the Ginyu force if you work together, because after Freeza witnesses my power he will undoubtedly send them in after the low level soldiers, his arrogance would ensure that he would take me on alone, leave me without support, although I won't require it." He finished pridefully, secure with his power as a Super Saiyan.

"Agreed." Radditz replied, he had no intention of taking on the icy lizard himself, the others nodding in silent agreement. Vegeta had his own reasons for taking on this almost insurmountable task, one being the memory of his people. A niggling thought crossed his mind though, what of Zarbon, who Vegeta had left out? Had he really died?

Goku piped up, saying "We need to lead Freeza away from any populated areas to reduce the casualties during the battle, because although the dragon balls can revive a large group of people, I don't want it to come to that." He cast a worried glance at the house behind him, which contained his wife and child. He had to protect them at all costs.

"Freeza is so confident of his power that he will readily agree to such a condition, although I don't care what happens to the inhabitants of this planet." Vegeta grunted. "He is eager to be the one to bring me to my knees, make me beg for my life." His voice trailed off. "Kakkarot. If you are to be a Super Saiyan, which I highly doubt given your low class, then your training must become more intense and I must discover the full potential of my new power. I suggest that we spar at Capsule Corporation in the gravity chamber. Tomorrow." He turned to Radditz. "Continue with your training Radditz, with the Namek as he has proven himself to be worthy. Stay here if you wish as I will not require your presence." Vegeta rose stiffly to his feet, noting that the sun had begun to set and threw in one last comment before walking over to the house, seeing Goku's expression of annoyance at being all but ordered to do as Vegeta said. "If you wish to keep your planet and it's people alive Kakkarot, then these tactics are the best course of action."

After a large dinner the group dissipated, Vegeta and Bulma leaving with almost unseemly haste to return to her home and see her parents, Piccolo doing likewise, going back to his usual spot in a forest far from Mt Paozu. The dinner conversation had mostly been about Bulma and her recovery, the bulk of the dinner guests surprised at the emergence of her powers. The guests, with the exception of Piccolo having eaten well and then leaving and the clean up done, Chi Chi and Goku decided to go out with Gohan and watch the night sky, a regular family routine, while the Oz King flopped into an armchair and watched the TV, leaving Radditz and Amanda to their own devices.

Chi Chi had checked out Vegeta thoroughly as he entered her fathers home and had noted that Vegeta had assessed her also, somehow able to see that she was not what she appeared, instead sensing the warrior she had once been. Vegeta could see why Goku had chosen such a woman as his partner in life, she was aggressive and strong and had she continued training would have become a very strong fighter. He was slightly disgusted to have be with what he termed the "lower classes" to eat but held his tongue for once on the mental insistence of Bulma, for after all these were his allies, the first real ones he had ever had in his life. They would prove useful in the battle to come.

Chi Chi had given Radditz and Amanda one of the spare rooms in the large house in which to rest, as they were staying there for a least a week, but as always the two had other things on their minds, things other than sleep. Slipping out of the house, careful not to disturb his brother, Radditz pulled Amanda along, before abruptly rising into the night sky, heading down to the valley where he had spied a particularly interesting spot, devoid of any human dwellings affording him and his mate some privacy. Truth be told he had been left uncomfortably aroused on Bulma and Vegeta's arrival and the pressure had built up to a point where he needed some release soon. Now with everyone gone, it was the perfect time.

Amanda gasped at the sight drawing nearer to her as Radditz flew swiftly towards it, the moonlight illuminating the waterfall, making it almost ethereal in appearance. Radditz landed softly next to the pool where the waterfall flowed into, setting Amanda on her feet but not releasing her from his firm grasp. "Do you like it?" He asked, bending down to brush his warm lips against her delicate ear, making Amanda shiver with anticipation. "Yes…." She whispered, curling her hands around Radditz's tail and stroking gently, pleased to hear a muffled groan of pleasure escape his lips. Not wanting to waste a single second, Radditz roughly captured Amanda's mouth, forcing his tongue in as he began hurriedly removing her clothing, eager to see her body under the pale glow of the moon. Amanda took this as her cue to start removing Radditz's clothing in turn, letting her hands run across his defined stomach muscles as his nakedness was revealed, seeing with perverse pleasure how his skin shivered under her gentle touch. Almost breathless, Radditz broke the kiss and led Amanda to the edge of the pool, stepping in himself first before gently leading her into the cool water, his desire growing as he saw her nipples harden on contact with the water.

Amanda dove under the water, emerging after a few seconds with her long blonde hair slicked back and her skin slippery, looking like a mermaid. To Radditz's surprise she took a deep breath and submerged herself again, keeping her hands in contact with his body until she reached his hardened arousal. He groaned aloud as her warm mouth suckled at him for a few seconds, her hands busy massaging his balls before surfacing, only to submerge again and repeat several times. With such erotic torture Radditz knew that neither of them would last long, so he grasped Amanda and pulled her upwards, firmly encasing her in his strong arms and kissing her deeply, keeping her away from his throbbing need below in the water.

They floated leisurely, kissing and touching under the water until finally coming to a halt under the waterfall, the water cascading down over them both for several moments before Radditz took the initiative and pushed Amanda against the smooth rock face behind the water fall, pressing his hard arousal against her, demanding entrance to her slick warm womanhood, seeing the moonlight sparkle on the drops of water on her body. She opened her legs to allow him to enter, closing her eyes as Radditz entered, filling her completely, making her wrap her long slender legs around his waist as he pumped slowly, his hands teasing her breasts, his mouth busy dropping tender kisses on her exposed throat. The small noises of pleasure were like music to his ears, every gasp and moan clearly showing how much Amanda was enjoying his touch. Her long fingers tangled in his wet black hair, ensuring the skin to skin contact that both of them craved as Radditz gradually increased his speed, steam now rising from his heated body as he neared his release. He moved one of hands from Amanda's firm breasts and as he pumped into her, rubbed his thumb over her womanhood, causing waves of warmth wash over her as she released with a loud scream, calling out his name. Radditz continued to thrust into her, causing Amanda to orgasm again, her womanhood clenching him tightly as his seed finally released. Breathless, Radditz held Amanda against him, and she could feel his manhood become hard again almost straight away within her, and whimpered with pleasure as he began to move within her once again. This was going to be a night to remember for a long time, because at that moment, an event of great magnitude had been set in motion, sealing their union forever.

Something was surging through the dark recesses of space, travelling almost at the speed of light, so far undetected by the billions who dwelled on its target, bringing destruction in its wake. This thing, thought for a millennia as a bad omen, was about to prove to be a possible good omen for two creatures, which would become uneasy allies.