Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ DBZ The New Story ❯ The Sayains Arrive ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Vegeta Saga Chapter 1
 
Three months have passed and Piccolo has trained Gohan to the best of his abilities. Gohan is standing by a large rock wearing a smaller version of Piccolo's fighting clothes except he has a white head band.
“Raditz said it was going to be a year, this is too soon.” Piccolo turns quickly and drops to his fighting stance.
To his surprise two boys walk out from behind another bolder the first has a red gi similar to Goku's on and the second a dark blue gi also similar.
Kai tightens the black belt on his dark blue gi, “Easy Piccolo, we are here to help this time not hurt.”
Tai walks over to Gohan and innerly note the almost complete change to the boy, “Piccolo what did you do to this did kid in only three months? He actually looks like he can fight.”
Gohan calmly looks at Piccolo then back to Tai, “Piccolo has been training me, he even taught me how to do one of his energy attacks.”
Kai can only think about the one blast that killed Raditz and Goku, “which one?”
Piccolo assumes a floating sitting position with his hands together meditation style, “I taught him the Masenko attack, the one I used on Tai.”
Kai turns around and finds two more people landing on the ground by Gohan, one is Krillin and the other is in an orange gi like Krillin's only he is much taller and has a scar on his cheek.
Gohan runs over to Krillin extremely happy to see him, “Krillin I missed you.”
“Hey Gohan I missed you too. Are you okay?”
“Ya, Mister Piccolo trained me so I can fight too, who is this.”
Krillin scratches the back of his head, “Oh this guy, his name is Yamcha, and he's helped me and your dad out of a few jams in our lives.”
Just as Krillin finishes telling Gohan about Yamcha two more people arrive one is all white with bright read dimples and the other a tough looking man with a third eye in the middle of his forehead.
“Good, Tien and Choatzu, we'll need all the help we can get.”
Tai walks over to the group of earthling warriors, “We could be in a little bit of trouble.”
Tien looks down at the young Sayain, “Why would you say that?”
Kai answers the question for Tai, “The Sayains we are going to be fighting are the two strongest Sayains in the universe. We are fighting the prince of all Sayains.”
Yamcha does a little shadow boxing to impress Kai, “That shouldn't matter who cares if he's a prince.”
Tai gives Yamcha an angry glare, “since he's a prince he is already powerful because of his blood line, he is called a warrior elite, Prince Vegeta is more powerful than anyone here. And his body guard Nappa is a giant among us.”
“We are going to probably also face the Sayain training dummies.”
Suddenly two space pods fall from the sky like meteors.
“They are here.”