Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ DBZ The New Story ❯ Goku arrives ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Vegeta Saga Chapter 3
 
Gohan watches completely frozen in fear as Nappa walks up to and towers over him.
“This should do it!” Nappa lifts his foot and slams his foot on the ground, but he hits nothing but the dirt.
Gohan slowly opens his eyes and instead of seeing the ground, covered in his blood he sees a strange golden thing, “Nimbus!!! That must mean!” Gohan turns and finds Goku standing face to face with Nappa.
Goku looks at Krillin, Kai, and Tai all of them badly hurt, then to Piccolo, Yamcha, and Tien. Each of the visions of his dead friends brings him more anger.
“Piccolo, Yamcha, Tien, and now you try to kill my son!?”
Nappa laughs at Goku and nods towards the small crater Choatzu made when he self-destructed, “That's not all I got that little friend of yours too.”
“I see, so Choatzu too, I want you to know that I can never forgive you!”
Goku charges at Nappa and dodges his huge fist and connects with an uppercut that knocks Nappa high into the air. As he begins to fall it becomes more and more apparent that the uppercut knocked him unconscious as he falls completely limp. Goku raises his right arm and catches and Nappa falls limp onto his hand. Goku with relative ease throws Nappa at Vegeta's feet and turns back to check on Gohan and his friends.
“Please take your friend and leave.”
Nappa lifts a bloody hand to Vegeta, “Veg….Vegeta help me.”
Vegeta takes his wrist, “You want me to help you?” Vegeta throws Nappa high into the air and fires a blast completely incinerating him.
Goku quickly turns to Vegeta almost dumb-found, “Why did you do that!? He was a friend of yours, he was asking for help.”
Vegeta crosses his arms and looks over his shoulder at Goku, “A Sayain who can no longer fight is worthless, I did him a favor.”
Tai stands up and walks in front of Goku, “Why are you doing this, we are going to need allies I thought you'd actually want to defeat Freeza, what is you problem?”
“You Taizen are just a low class soldier; you know nothing of honor, nothing about real strength. I am a super elite the prince of all Sayains, I need no allies.”
I thought it was your life's ambition to see the Sayain race rise back to its former glory, how do you suppose that will happen if you keep killing them yourself!?”
Vegeta fires a blast that connects with Tai's gut and launches him back into a rock that has been unearthed during the fighting. Before Goku can react Kai flies past him and tries to punch Vegeta but the attack is easily dodged. Vegeta spins and hits Kai with the back of his fist sending him to the ground, unconscious.
Goku walks over to Vegeta so they are few feet from each other, “Let's go somewhere else.”
Vegeta shrugs and shakes his head, “It makes no difference to me, you can pick where you die.”
Goku gives Gohan and Krillin a very stern foreboding look, and takes into the sky, Vegeta following behind.
As they disappear into the horizon Tai slowly emerges from the rubble, “We need to follow him.”
Kai stands and tears off his shirt and wraps it around his burnt arm, “We don't have much time, if Vegeta feels threatened enough he will transform.”
Gohan looks at Kai's injuries, “Are you sure you can even make it there, you look like you're in rough shape.”
Kai hovers over the ground, “No more rough looking that the rest of you,” Kai takes of with Tai close behind.
“Should we go Krillin?”
“Ya, Goku might need our help.”