Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ DBZ-Wheres the Beef ❯ DBZ-Wheres the Beef ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Trunks:BRING ME THE VIRGIN SACRIFICES! dude...Bulma is too precious to sacrifice, and she IS NOT a virgin.. Marron here! one? fuck it, your fired! dont know why i hired him in the first place Son...get out of the bathroom! my throne room! have to befoul your throne room just like i did at 6 AM AM? but mom said that was a racoon... raccoon...it was I out* FUCKING TAKE IT! VICTORY IS MINE! find...room...for...evil kingdom! the doghouse! weren't supposed to hear that, and FUCK YOU...we dont have a doghouse! why does Bulma always say shes gonna put me in it.... away*Why does my dad have to be such a dumbass... Trunks on the back* Join the club buddy... thought i said you were fired...and eww...dont touch me...MOM...I NEED TO VAPORIZE MY JACKET AGAIN! Trunks...this is costing us a miniscule amount of our fortune...its coming out of your allowance! mom! BUTS YOUNG MAN!...only 75,000 Zenni this week! ,000 Zenni?!! *passes out* if i drag him off into a corner, no one will notice... ,000 Zenni...i dont think Kakkarot can count that high! talking about Goku in the bathroom again! did i say about that? positively sure he cant count that high! belive i was going to be dragged off into a corner... hell?, you're still living?! talking, aren't I? is why i fired you...your so dumb... stare* ask you if your living, and you mouth off some BS about how your talking...i swear to Kami your dumb! uh...at least...my dad isn't gay! i heard that! you gonna do tough guy...rape me? that you say it...i just might is fucked up...BYE! *runs out* was just gonna rough him up a little...nothing sexual.. Dad...just a little roughing up... make me come up there and rape you! trying to rape me again! NOT! i thought you said your pedophile days were over... are...I killed Chao-zu last night that was the gay midget who choked on cum last night and died... forbid you to rape our son! i'd try to anyways...he hangs around with Goten and Gohan...he'd like to take it up the ass! i gay? son...now goto your room and be gay till dinner.. mom... is mine! raped Trunks? got a hard-on? then? released my demons... what? took a crap... a medal? i want some nookie... dad is experimenting on a goat...try that... kinda meant you.. dont think so... not? i have to say that again? your limper than a wet noodle! might here you! late Veggie this a gay pride parade! Goku,Goten and my flamer son... must have 2 sons...i aint gay! heard gay pride parade...can i join... vomit* wheres Gohan? are you still here? come to rape my son? shut the fuck up...Trunks gets more poontang than you...and its mostly from your wife... my house?! i wont allow it! check to see what state we live in? its Alabama...so its pefectly legal you earth men, with your earth laws and your mother banging and what-not... WANT SOME GUYS! shut up! *kills frieza* thought we were gay buddies? yah hell no....Piccolo is my man...now and always... thats just great....dont marry him...i dont want a big green gay guy as my bro-in-law late..LOOK AT THIS ROCK! *flashes Goten a wedding ring* me! *faints* one thing...whos the wife? me silly! aint quite right... and food, right? of course! HELL YES!!! Am i invited? not? straight... Goten* BUT I LOVE HIM!!! invited YOU SO MUCH! guys...i have to shop for a dress... feel sorry for Kakkarot Vegeta...i'm so messed up on coke i think Gohan is my daughter... hope that shit lasts... on drugs??? i thought he was always like that... up dude...BOOZE!!! wedding! marrying that hot slut Videl...hell yah quite... about that green fag? married to Piccolo,dont you remember, you DUMB SHIT! shit...*faints again* dammit! we just leave him? after the wedding to the sluts and the booze! father! call me that...you know its not true Veg...lets go! gonna have some fun with you now that Veggie is gone... cant resist me... be quiet... getting nakey... AWAY...*throws brick at Goku* that tickled...Bulma you're feisty! be feisty too unless you tell me what your doing here! was gardening... why is Bulma naked... heats broken in the house... now lets go home fine...gotta get ready for Gohans wedding out* HES GETTING MARRIED!? to a nice green football player... gonna be sick...*faints* gotta get more of this shit...its good dude...your monopoly money dont work no more end* out for Part 2:THE INCREDIBLY GAY SEQUEL: GOHANS WEDDING!*