Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Down With The Sickness ❯ Don't Try To Deny What You Feel ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Down With The Sickness
Rating: NC17
Pairings: Combinations of Trunks, Gohan, Goten, Gokou, and Vejita
Warnings: incest, yaoi, incest, lemon, incest, violence, incest, smut… incest.
Summary: Trunks and Gohan are both in love… with their own special loves.
(Don't assume anything!) However, when they start to notice others, they begin to wonder…
A/N: Shi betaed. She's seeking mental help because of my baka-ness. I love her to death… and I visit her daily.

A/N2 Asked by seremira:
If you really hate Gohan and Goku, why is everything you write about them filled with such passion?

Very good question. *nods* I like to think that I write Jita with the most passion, but, hey, maybe I'm wrong. Most of my fics are in some way tormenting the Sons, but DWTS was me forcing myself not to. It was VERY hard not to sling the two over the nearest cliff and throw Trunks and Jita together. But then some people believe that, if you torture them, you love them... kindda like boys pick on girls when they have a crush on them in school...

Oo...

I DO NOT LOVE GOKOU AND GOHAN!

*throws a mad fit*


*stares at title* This is in NO way related to the above statements!!!! *screams*





Don't Try To Deny What You Feel:

Afternoon sunlight had broken through the curtains, awaking the young, royal demi-Saiyajin just as the bright star reached its highest point. Trunks groaned sleepily, turning his head away and into one of the many pillows that decorated the sheets. There, the scent of Vejita was so powerful, it caused Trunks to halt and jerk up to his knees, arms wrapped around the fluffy object. With an almost desperateness, azure eyes surveyed the room, and saw nothing but the average objects that constantly adorned the teenager's room. Where was Vejita? Fearful thoughts flashed through his mind. Was Vejita disgusted with him? Had he been drunk the previous night? Had Bulma discovered them while he slumbered? Was Vejita dead? Had Bulma killed her husband?

Trunks forced himself to stop. Even if Bulma had wanted to, such as thing was not possible. It was more likely that Bulma had been killed by Vejita, and not the other way around. Nervously licking his lips, Trunks climbed out of the bed, yanking on a loose pair of sweatpants as he searched mentally for his parents. He located Bulma somewhere in the basement, near her laboratory, perfectly healthy. Vejita's ki burned brightly on the other side of Capsule Corporations, fluxing with excitement and energy. He was training, intensely. Trunks could feel the throbbing of each explosion through the floorboards. It made his bare feet tingle and his heartbeat race with terror and excitement. How many years had passed since the last time he'd battled anything or anyone? He needed to know what last night was about, if it had only been a dream or if Vejita saw it as only a once-in-a-lifetime event.

Trunks wasn't willing to get his hopes up. He knew the Saiyajin no Ouji far too well to assume anything, especially anything about this. It didn't stop Trunks from hoping. For so many years he had prayed and dreamed that something would happen, though he had never dared dream of sex. He had longed for a lustful smirk, a brief kiss, a rough grope. Now that he had finally tasted the sweet prince, his hunger demanded more.

He left his bedroom, moving quickly through the bright hallways, glancing into every opened doorway as if he expected someone to be lurking there, waiting for him. He could hear his heartbeat in his ears, thundering, as blood rushed through his veins. He felt the cold floor beneath his warm feet with every stride, making him shiver at the clashing temperatures.

An explosion caused him to jump. He stared with wide eyes at the gravity chamber, an ominous feeling engulfing him. Vejita lay behind those doors, sweaty, probably half-clothed. Did he dare? Was he willing to risk the possibility that Vejita wanted to pretend it had never happened? If Trunks played along with that idea, he would never have to surrender his father… but what if it was more? What if Vejita would think that Trunks was disgusted?

Head throbbing, Trunks only knew that he had to find out. He didn't want to risk anything… but he needed… he wanted. Those nails had to drag down his back again. Those calloused fingers had to caress him one last time.

Stepping forward, he pressed his hands against the doorway, longing to see Vejita's sculpted godly features once more - the firm jaw line, the narrowed seductive gaze, those luscious lips that begged to be kissed and nipped. Trunks repressed an aroused moan as he pressed himself against the door, hands running down the cool metal, wishing it was Vejita. Gods… he hoped Vejita was in a playful mood!

Shoving open the door, Trunks stepped inside, wincing against the force of the gravity. It was all he could do to remain upright. Vejita hovered towards his right, sweat running down each lustful curve of his muscular body. He wore nothing outside of his tight black shorts that clung to each bulge. Trunks bit down on his tongue, breath coming in ragged gasps. The prince descended from the heavens, black upswept hair almost making him appear godlike. Appear? Trunks snorted mentally at the thought. Vejita was a god.

"What?" he demanded with a growl.

Trunks swallowed nervously, stepping forward as he brushed a hand through his lilac hair. He wished he'd taken more care of his appearance, taken a shower perhaps. He didn't doubt that he was covered in Vejita's scent, but the prince smelled only like water and the sweet scent of sweat from his training. "I… sorry to interrupt, Dad. I just… I wanted to say that… I… um…." It seemed so awkward and just plain wrong that he was about to thank his father for sex the previous night, but he needed to say something… anything. "Last night… I… I had fun."

He had fun?

Kami….

Vejita scowled and turned aside, golden hair exploding, engulfing the midnight locks. "I have no idea what you're talking about," he growled.

Though Trunks had considered this possibility, it was the last one he had considered would actually happen. He knew it hadn't been a dream. He still had the scars on his body. Azure eyes widened with shock and disbelief. Surely Vejita hadn't just said that he didn't remember the best fucking night of Trunks' life - no pun intended. Rushing forward, Trunks grabbed his father's arm and spun Vejita around none too gently. The elder Saiyajin's eyes grew wide at the obvious motion of disrespect. "You know exactly what I'm talking about, damn it! You were the best fuck I've ever had!"

Vejita raised a brow. "I wasn't your first?"

"Of course… uh…" Trunks quickly shut up, causing Vejita to smirk. The prince stepped forward and shoved Trunks back against one of the pale white walls. "Yeah, you know, you're right. I remember last night, Trunks." Warm lips descended on the son, tracing over bare tanned skin. "I remember each moment… each movement… each stroke of your skin, each thrust…." Vejita's sly hand roamed down between them and grasped the hardness forming beneath the soft cotton sweats, earning a lustful grunt from the boy. "Do you want me, Trunks?" Vejita purred, lips brushing against his son's ear.

"Gods… yes… please…"

"What do you want me to do to you?" Vejita's hand released the ache and traveled upwards, caressing Trunks' muscular torso. Trunks shivered. "Everything…"

"Details, boy."

"Fuck me! Torture me… suck me… kill me… I don't care." Vejita's hands roamed around the bare skin, nails creating small rivers of blood in their path. The elder prince nodded in acceptance of the answer, rewarding it with a rough kiss that left the younger panting for breath. Vejita pulled back, breathing hard, his own ache obvious in the insanely tight shorts. "And what would you do for me, Trunks, to make me do these things to you?"

"Anything… gods… please Father…."

Vejita smirked. Anything? "Would you never see Goten again?" He savored the yes that was ripped from Trunks' lips. "Would you leave this planet, come away, return to Vejitasei if it was wished back?" A simple question, one that was easily agreed. Vejita leaned forward again, tasting his son's lips, tongue brushing against the roof of Trunks' mouth. Their arousals rubbed together, delicious friction created from their heated bodies. "Would you kill?"

"Yes…."

Vejita pulled back, eyes narrowing. "Would you kill your mother?"

Hazed blue eyes met onyx as Trunks struggled to breathe. He could see Bulma's beautiful face, blue eyes sparkling with joy and life. He could see himself standing before her, teeth bared. He could see her beating heart in his hands, pumping as life slowly faded. He could hear her screams of death, and they caused him to moan. "Yes."

"You disgust me."

Vejita ripped himself away from the teenager and stalked towards the half-opened doorway. Trunks blinked and ungracefully scrambled after his father, stumbling more than once. Somehow he reached Vejita before the full-blooded Saiyajin left the gravity chamber. He shoved the elder prince back against the wall, slamming the door closed and bolting it, entrapping both warriors. Enraged azure eyes narrowed as the teenager stepped back in his father's vision. "You can't… no…." Trunks couldn't find the words. He wanted to punch that smug disgusted look off Vejita's face, but he found himself frozen in his own horror. Vejita couldn't mean those things he'd said. "Dad… I…."

"What?" Vejita spat. "You think you're a better lay than your mother?" He stalked forward, hand grabbing Trunks' throat. Their positions were changed as Vejita spun and shoved the lithe body of the demi-Saiyajin against the wall. "Am I imagining things, Trunks, or have I heard you in your sister's bedroom these last few weeks?" Fangs sparkled as they were exposed. Trunks shivered, whimpering. He turned his head aside, too cowardly to watch death coming.

Moments of silence passed before the hand around his throat loosened. On the verge of trembling, Trunks' eyelids slid opened, gazing at Vejita through his peripheral vision. He gasped as he saw Vejita toss aside his shorts with his foot, leaving his aching hardness exposed to Trunks' gaze. "You want me, boy? Come here and give me a reason to want you."

This was his chance! Hope flared in Trunks' heart and he rushed forward, kneeling down before the elder prince to be eyelevel with Vejita's hardness. Licking his dry lips, Trunks leaned forward, taking the head into his lips and savoring the familiar taste of his father. He remained there for long moments, suckling like a newborn would for milk.

Gentle hands fiercely gripped scarred hips, keeping the Saiyajin no Ouji from jerking forward, gagging the lilac-haired demi. Licking away the last droplets, Trunks slid his head forward, tongue running up the base of the shaft. Trunks savored the sweet moan he earned from his father. He would fight for Vejita, and he would have him!

Trunks moaned softly as he reached the hilt, nose nuzzling the thick black hairs that surrounded the prince's manhood. Vejita shivered at the vibration, hands fisting soft lavender curls. Trunks slowly pulled back, relishing the agony that Vejita was suffering. The teenager gazed upwards, savoring the expression on his father's face. Vejita's cheeks were lightly flushed, eyes shut tightly, head thrown back. Sweat continued rolling down each crafted curve of his supple body. Trunks allowed one hand to circle inside Vejita's thighs, fingers cupping his sac and gently caressing the soft skin as he again plunged his mouth forward, sucking deeply, his throat contracting around the sensitive muscle.

As his head bobbed forward and back, Trunks allowed his head to release Vejita's sac, sliding between the thighs in favor of the opening that was waiting patiently for him. His digits located their victims and, before Vejita realized Trunks' goal, one slipped inside. Vejita snarled at the intrusion, walls clamping down on the fingers. His hands tightened in Trunks' hair before he yanked the head back and kicked Trunks in the ribs, sending the boy flying across the room.

"Disgusting perverted faggot!" Vejita hissed, stalking across the room towards the younger male. Trunks blinked away the haze from where he lay on the floor, staring up at the bland white ceiling. He managed to clear his vision just as Vejita straddled his chest. One hand reached down and cupped Trunks' head, pulling the boy upwards. Trunks nearly gagged as Vejita shoved his arousal down his throat. He choked, throat contracting around the large appendage. "Suck it!" Vejita snarled, glaring down at the demi, panting for breath. "You know you want it… want me." The snarl bloomed into a growl as Trunks' large eyes trembled with tears. They weren't just tears of fear, or weakness, but tears because he knew he did. He wanted to see Vejita writhe in pleasure, and he wanted to be the cause of it. Trunks quickly breathed deeply as Vejita pulled back and was ready for Vejita's thrust. His lips tightened around the shaft, hands gently touching his father's shins.

His neck ached from the position he'd been forced into. His spine throbbed from its brutal introduction with the wall. Vejita's grip in his hair was painful. Tears ran down his cheeks as he sucked on the rigid shaft, barely hearing the moans of pleasure from the dominant elder warrior.

"Is this what you want, boy?" Vejita growled, pulling the mouth up down his shaft with each drive of his hips. He feared that any moment he would lose control and collapse over the small body, but damn… Trunks' mouth was so wet and warm, it made him ache, made him want more. "Is it!?" he grunted. "You want this… to be my fuck toy?" He moaned, struggling to not lose himself. He could smell Trunks' sweat, and the gentle touches on his thighs were on the verge of making him whimper with desire for more. He hated those damn gentle strokes! Why wouldn't Trunks claw at him, draw blood like a true Saiyajin?! "Is it, you shameless fucker? IS IT!?" he nearly screamed with climax, spilling his seed down the demi-Saiyajin's throat, savoring the sensations as Trunks swallowed every droplet.

Vejita panted for breath as he sat back on the teenager's chest, gasping for air, staring at the boring white ceiling, waiting for sanity to return.

He almost didn't catch the quiet whisper.

"Yes."

~*~

TBC
~Jady