Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Ball Z ❯ SBP Chapter 1: Daughter of Trever ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1: Daughter of Trever. Broly's Point of View
 
“Broly! They've found your partner!” Raditz called to me as I walked down a hall.
Looking over my left shoulder my mouth was slightly open and I stood there blinking.
“…Really? They've found my partner?” I asked.
He nodded as prince Vegeta came running down the hall.
“Broly! You're not going to believe who it is!” Vegeta lightly panted as he looked like he could have passed out.
“My prince is there something wrong?” Raditz asked.
“Broly, your partner is Trever's daughter!” He said.
“Cira? But she's my partner!” Raditz answered.
“No, Crystal. Cira's younger sister! She was born a year after her sister but Trever never told any one until today. That's why Broly has been waiting so long.” Vegeta informed us.
“Trever and Cristy had another daughter? So there is a total of four children from them?” I asked.
Vegeta nodded.
“Yes. You have to come to the throne room right now, my father is scolding Trever but Crystal is with him. Come on, lets go.” Vegeta ushered us to follow.
We both nodded then ran behind our prince as we went down the hall.
“My prince, do we have to run so fast? We'll get there sooner or latter.” Raditz wondered.
“The only reason I came to get you was to see Broly's partner but the fact of the matter is that if my father finishes yelling at Trever before we get there then she'll leave with him. If we don't hurry we won't ever see her until kami only knows when! I haven't even seen her myself. Only father has.” He explained to us.
That gave Raditz and I all the more reason to hurry up. We tossed open the upper level doors to the throne room and looked over the edge. We stood behind the throne where Vegeta's father sat in. A tall eight-foot brown haired man stood at the bottom of the staircase leading up to the throne.
He had a young boy standing next to him who looked a lot like him but his brown hair had two bangs that fell over his left eye and almost his right.
I knew this was Kalvin, the first-born son of Trever and Cristy; he was 16 at the time and was about 6'5''. Kalvin was also known for being Trever's partner in battle.
Kalvin stood to his fathers left while Azegeta, the second child born to Trever and Cristy, stood to his father's right.
Azegeta was 5' with hair like that of prince Vegeta's only he had two bangs that fell over the middle of his two midnight blue eyes. He was only 12 at the time. He had partnered up with Bardock only six years ago.
To the left of Kalvin stood a young girl, she had long black hair she kept in a ponytail and had black eyes like her oldest brother and her father.
This was Cira, the partner of Raditz, she was no more then six years old but had the true fighting sprit of a Sayjin warrior. Due to her age she was no more then 4'3'' but it was somewhat odd that she wasn't slightly taller. Nonetheless she would grow up to be a lovely young woman that was for sure.
“I see Azegeta, Trever, Kalvin, and Cira but no one new. Vegeta are you sure she's here?” I asked my prince.
“Yes. Trever was holding her in his arms before I left.” Vegeta seemed a bit confused himself.
“Trever, you do know that you have broken several laws by keeping…what do you call her again?” The King asked.
“Her name is Crystal Son! Get it right!!” Cira snapped at the king.
“Enough Cira.” Trever said simply.
“Yes father,” Cira backed down.
“I had my reasons for keeping young Crystal unknown to the world. I was only doing as I thought best.” Trever told King Vegeta.
“Trever you are an elite! Worthy enough to be my commander in battle, you know the laws of this world and keeping any child's birth from me is against the law.”
“…Before Cristy died she asked that Crystal not be known. She was scared that we might not bring Frieza down my Lord, and she knew that if he found out about her then he'd want Crystal as his wife much like he wanted Cristy since my youngest daughter is her spitting image. She did not want that.”
“I can understand your wife's worry but I am the king. And my word is the law.”
“Back off! She doesn't even wanna fight!” Azegeta joined in.
“Yeah! She's scared to end up like mommy. Crystal's not ready to fight, she's only five years old.” Cira chimed in with her brother.
“It's true, when she found out mother died for us she said that she would never fight in her whole life.” Kalvin spoke up.
“Children! Be silent.” Trever insisted.
“No daddy! If he makes Crystal fight then she'll just start crying again and having those nightmares.” Cira turned to her father.
“Nightmares?” King Vegeta asked.
“We don't want to see her hurting any more daddy. She's happy with out fighting, can't we just let her stay that way?” Azegeta tugged on his fathers arm a bit.
“I have to take their side father, I don't want her to suffer any more. It was hard enough the first time…how many more times does she have to deal with that pain? Leave her alone.” Kalvin turned to King Vegeta. “She's no warrior! And she doesn't have the will to fight! LEAVE HER ALONE!” He ordered.
“Back talking little punk!” The King snarled.
“No! I'm following my mothers dying wish! She never wanted my sister to end up like her!!” Kalvin's hair began to float.
“Son, that's enough.” Trever knew his son's capabilities, as did we.
“No! Not until he leaves Crystal alone!” Azegeta also let his hair float.
“Don't pick on my little sister! She's happy and we like her that way! We don't want that monsterto come back out again, never again!” Cira's hair spiked up.
“Monster?” The King repeated.
“We're not letting you take her!” Cira stood in front of her father.
Azegeta stood next to her; both of them held out there arms all the way out. Kalvin walked behind his father then got down on his knees, it was as if he had bent down and picked something up in his arms.
When he stood up I saw it was a small girl.
“That's her!” Vegeta jumped over the railing and landed on the second floor with ease.
“Vegeta!” Kalvin blinked.
“Give me the girl, she is Broly's partner and you know it.” Vegeta walked over to him.
For the first time I could ever remember he shook his head and backed up.
“I'm sorry Vegeta, I won't let you have her. I promised my mother I wouldn't let her and I'm keeping my promise.” Kalvin said.
“Excuse me?” Vegeta growled.
“My sister isn't ready to fight.” He told the prince.
“She belongs with Broly! Hand her over!” He yelled his aura flared around his body.
Kalvin's eyes narrowed.
“Son…calm down.” Trever warned.
“You gonna let him do that big brother?” Azegeta asked.
“Yeah! Take him down!” Cira cheered.
“Are you challenging me?” Kalvin asked in a gruff voice.
“Oh-no,” Raditz said.
“I know. That's the worst thing the prince could have done.” I shook my head.
“Yes. Now hand her over.” Vegeta snarled.
Kalvin's eyes went wide with rage as he then screamed loudly and let his aura cover his whole body filling the air.
Raditz's scouter cracked right off his face and he staggered back in pain as he cupped his head with both hands.
“DAMN IT!” Raditz called out loudly.
Kalvin suddenly looked at his arms at the small form that lay resting in them.
“Hush Crystal…it's all right,” He softly said as he rocked his arms as if putting her back to sleep.
I didn't see her face, her must have had her looking up at him but I did see that she reached up and rubbed her eyes.
“Little sis is awake!” Azegeta and Cira's voices chimed at the same time.
Both of them then laughed lightly as they ran over to their oldest brother.
“Calm down you two, you know she's not going any where.” Kalvin urged.
“But she's so cute, and she looks like mommy.” Azegeta said.
I saw Azegeta stood on the tips of his toes just to look over his brother's arms and at his sister.
Cira had to jump and even then she couldn't see her sister.
Vegeta looked at trever.
“She looks just like her mother?” Vegeta asked him.
“Yeah, so that's why she's got the last name of her mother. She looks just like she did when she was younger, but…she has a-”
As Trever went to speak a small black furry tail fell over Kalvin's arms, we all just kind of lightly gasped.
“Her tail is black, that's the only thing that makes her different from mommy.” Cira told Vegeta as her fiery red tail unhooked from her waist and swished in the air.
“Yeah, that seems to be the only thing.” Azegeta's midnight blue tail brushed Cira's tail.
“And I seem to be the only one with a normal colored tail, along with father.” Kalvin said to Vegeta and the King while his brown tail was in plain view.
I just watched in aw as the black tail wrapped around Kalvin's arm while she yawned in his arms.
Trever walked over to his children and took the youngest from his son.
“I've got her. She's with me now.” He said.
“Father…are you sure?” Kalvin asked as he reached out for her sister.
“Yes. I think it's best for now, if she's waking up then she might become worried if she does not see me when she is fully awake.” Trever told his son.
“Yes sir.”
Trever casted his gaze up to Raditz and I since we were still up on the top floor, we both were taken back a bit.
“Raditz, Cira will be with me for the rest of the day. Understood?” He asked.
“Yes Trever.” Raditz nodded.
He then looked me in the eyes.
I just returned his look not know what else to do.
“…Broly if you wish to see your partner you may come with me. She will be waking up soon anyways. If any one else wants to see her they may also come along.” Trever announced to us all.
I just looked at Raditz who seemed aw struck, we then both turned our gazes to Vegeta who just watched as the family walked out of the throne room.
“Son,” The King Spoke suddenly.
“Yes father?” Vegeta rounded on his heel quickly.
“You should go see her. Raditz, Broly, I want you to get Bardock and Kakarot. You should all go and see this young child. She seems to be extremely strong if she is to be partnered with Broly.” The King told us all.
“Yes sir!” The three of us exclaimed at once.
“Come on down you two, let's get going. We've got to go get your father as well as your brother.” Vegeta told us both.
“Right,” I jumped down, as did Raditz.
We walked right out of the throne room and turned to the right only to bump into Bardock, Kakarot, and stunningly, Kalvin.
Kalvin bumped into my chest so he was sent reeling back a bit but caught himself. Kakarot hit his brother so both went sprawling to the floor. When the prince and Bardock hit each other Vegeta went to fall backwards but Bardock reached out his right arm grabbing Vegeta's left wrist.
“Are you alright my prince?” Bardock asked yanking him to his feet.
“I'm fine. Kalvin what the hell are you doing here boy? Shouldn't you be with your father?” Vegeta snapped.
Kalvin's eyes narrowed as he lightly growled.
“For your information my father told me to come get you as well as the others. He wanted me to get all of you and invite you to lunch with us. Crystal will be awake and father wants her to meet everyone.” He told the young prince.
“Crystal?” Bardock asked.
“Yes. My youngestsister, she's a year younger then Cira and was kept a secret.” Kalvin explained.
“Big brother!” Cira called from down the hall.
Kalvin blinked a few times.
“Cira?” He asked then turned around.
“Big brother! Make her stop pullin' my hair!!!” Azegeta pleaded as he came around the corner.
Kalvin held up his arms as his little brother hid behind his legs and Cira came flying around the corner after him. Kalvin picked up Cira in his arms as Azegeta was still behind his legs.
“That's enough! Didn't I tell you notto follow me?” Kalvin looked at Azegeta as he held Cira away from him.
“But big brother…” Cira whimpered.
“Dad sent us to get you.” Azegeta confessed.
“What?” Kalvin blinked.
“Yeah sis is awake and dad says food is done.” Cira smiled as he still held her away from him in the air.
“Wow, so soon? Dad's learned a lot since mom's been gone.” Kalvin picked up his bother into his arms. “All right follow me everyone.” He led the way while holding his younger siblings.
“This is very odd.” Raditz whispered.
“Yeah, isn't so un-usual for a Sayjin male to take care of the children. We're more use to fighting.” Kalvin said as we walked on.
We just kind of looked at the ground, as we felt ashamed for saying that. “It's fine. I'm still getting use to it but it's helping me a bit, I get the chance to bond with my siblings. I'm hoping that latter on in life we'll be so close that we'll be an unbeatable team. Think about it. How cool would that be?” Kalvin asked looking over his shoulder.
“A family of Sayjins fighting together for the same cause in the same place.” Azegeta grinned.
“Yeah and it'd be fun seeing as how we'd always be there to help each other.” Cira said.
“Well took you long enough. You're sister is already eating some of the meat pockets.” Trever lightly chuckled.
“Meat pockets?” I was a bit confused to say the least.
“Oh no!” Cira jumped from Kalvin's arms.
“Hey same us some!” Kalvin was joking with his sister.
“It's okay daddy was joking, I'm just eating my first one.” A voice said from the room.
“It's some dough that we then mold around meat. It makes a pocket of meat so that's how we named it; Cristy was the one who introduced us to them. They're the kids favorite.” Trever explained as he let us come in.
As we did I looked over to the table where the children sat around eating and talking.
My eyes slightly widened as I saw my new battle partner.
She was no more then 3'5'' but she really did look like her mother. Her black hair was indeed short and spiky much like her brothers had been when he was younger, yet even though he was older now they both had two bangs covering their left eye. She was smiling widely as held a meat pocket in her hands. Cira talked to her then she bit into her treat again.
“…Is that her?” Vegeta softly asked.
“…Yeah, my pride and joy. Broly,” He placed his hand on my left shoulder. “That's my youngest daughter and one of the few things I have left to remind me of my wife…take good care of her, she's your partner after all.” Trever told me softly.
“Yes sir.” I nodded.
“Crystal, come here please.” Her father called.
She looked over at him and blinked, as her mouth was still full of food. Kalvin turned his head around looking over his right shoulder, his mouth was also full of food but when he saw us he looked back at his sister. Crystal shrugged as Cira asked her what she had done; she shoved the rest of her food in her mouth then swallowed before she got down from her chair.
“She's a Sayjin all right.” Bardock smiled lightly.
“Coming daddy,” She said as she pulled away from Azegeta who was pulling her hair playfully.
As she came around the side of the table she paused at the sight of all of us. She reached out with her left hand and lightly grabbed hold of Kalvin's left pant leg. He looked down at her with his mouth full of food; she then slowly hid behind his leg. I saw only her bangs that covered her face.
“Sis?” Kalvin asked around a mouth full of food.
“I don't want a partner…” She lightly whimpered.
I just blinked as Trever sighed deeply.
“Crystal…don't do this.” He asked her.
“I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT! I DON'T WANT FRIEZA TO GET ME!!!” She yelled hiding behind her oldest brothers leg.
Trever grit his teeth as he went to walk over to her.
“Dad…I wouldn't do that.” Kalvin moved from in front of his sister.
“What the-?” Trever asked as he stopped.
She seemed to somehow tap into a deep raw power.
“It's the cannon!” Azegeta warned.
“Oh crap.” Trever flatly remarked.
“What's going on?” Kakarot asked.
“NO! NO PARTNER!!! KAMEHAMEHA BLAST CANNON!!” She screamed as loud as she could.
Her hair floated up in an updraft of power.
I saw a small icy blue diamond in the middle of her forehead. A huge light blue ball of energy shot out at us as two beams swirled around it.
“What the-?!” Bardock asked.
“Is that a big bang?” Vegeta nearly fell over.
“…Are those kamehameha waves?” Kakarota's jaw dropped.
Trever looked at us.
“Get out of here! Stand in the hall!” That was all Trever could say before the attack barreled into his chest.
“Trever!” Bardock tired to help him out but he ended up having the older Sayjin slam into him.
“Dad!” Kakarot yelped.
“Stop! When she gets like this you can't do anything but just let her calm down.” Kalvin warned us.
She just kept adding to it as if she would never give up.
“Dad! Try and get out of there!” Raditz urged.
“…I'm…tryings on! …She's stronger then she looks!” Bardock grunted.
“She's a woman! And she's only five years old!!” Vegeta snapped.
Cira gave an angry look.
“Now that's just mean! My sister is so strong already that she can become a Super Sayjin but she just can't control it.” Kalvin snapped in a smart-ass remark.
“She what?!” All of us except Trever asked.
“Yeah, some how she's gotten that much power.” Trever growled as he somehow stood up to the blast.
Cira gasped in fear as Kalvin once again moved from his sister.
“No more!” Her voice was demonic now.
“It's the monster!!!” Cira cried out as tears fell down her face.
“No! Not again!” Trever slashed the attack to nothing.
As I looked over her now I saw her eyes were glowing pure red as she had some fangs hanging down over her lower lip.
“Dad you remember what to do?” Kalvin asked obviously joining in.
Crystal tried to fight off her oldest brother as her held her in his arms tightly.
“Yes. I remember.” Trever said and delt his youngest daughter a powerful hard blow to her stomach.
“Trever!” Vegeta snapped.
“Hush, I know how to take care of her.” Trever snapped back.
Vegeta was shocked as were the rest of us, he had never spoken back to the prince or the king.
Crystal's eyes returned to normal as she then seemed to faint.
“…Is…is the monster gone?” Cira sniffled.
Azegeta had been hugging his younger sister and now he helped wipe away her tears.
“Yes. It's gone.” Trever took the youngest child into his arms again. I then saw the older Sayjin turned around as he looked me in the eyes. “Broly, come here.” He asked.
“Yes sir.” I walked over to him.
“Hold out your arms.”
“…What for?”
“I'm going to let you hold her, if she wakes up in your arms maybe she won't be as scared of you.”
“My God it makes sense!” Bardock blinked.
“All right.” I reluctantly held out my arms for her.
Trever placed his youngest child in my arms, I felt as if I had been handed the most precious thing in the world at that moment. Looking into his eyes I saw the love he held for her in his eyes, it was just as much as love as for the rest of his children but he'd have a special place in his heart for Crystal. Making sure I was extremely careful I walked over to their sofa and sat down so her head now rested on my lap. She was softly snoring as her hand reached out and took hold of my tail. I let her have her way with it and she ended up placing my tail around her like a blanket then she sucked on her left thumb as her tail wrapped around my tail.
“Well for only being five years old she's one hell of a fighter.” Bardock told us then sat down next to me.
“No joke. What kind of attack was that?” Kakarot asked joining us.
“Kamehameha blast cannon.” Cira said.
“Cristy could do something like it too, Crystal got the diamond on her forehead from her.” Trever offered me something to eat.
I took one of the meat pockets and began to silently eat that.
“Just like her mother? Amazing.” Raditz said.
“Forgive her. She seems to somehow adopted an anger issue. I'm still trying to figure out where she picked it up from.” Trever sighed.
“Crystal said she likes to watch Vegeta train all the time.” Kalvin said as he stood to my right.
“And…? A lot of Sayjins enjoy watching the prince train.” Raditz reminded him.
“I know, but she said she wanted to be just like him. And I mean she wanted to be like a clone of him. So she constantly watched him. Vegeta, did you know that…you do have a bit of an anger issue when you feel that someone needs to stay down when you've beaten them?” Kalvin asked.
Vegeta blinked and shook his head.
“No I'm too busy thinking about why they hell they would dare to defy me.” Vegeta told him. He suddenly narrowed his eyes. “Why do you ask? And for that matter how the hell do you know?”
“It's not me who you should be asking. It's Crystal.”
“Why would I ask her?” Vegeta arched his eyebrow.
“Because, she told me this.” Kalvin then walked off since his two other siblings were begging him to play with them.
I saw the baffled prince look at Trever who shrugged.
Blinking I looked down at my lap since I felt Crystal move.
As I did she opened her eyes and her big black orbs looked right into my black eyes.
She just looked up at me as I looked down at her not too sure what to think for the moment.
 
End.